[Drama 2018] Terius Behind Me/ My Secret Terius 내 뒤에 테리우스

larus

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interestingly, Jung In Sun,Im Se Mi and Park Ji Hyeon (Red Heels) all went casting for the lead role of My Sassy Girl 2017. It was an open casting and obvious PR for the drama with public voting and everything. It was quite a mess though as eventual winner Kim Ju Hyeon was replaced by Oh Yeon Seo before the show started shooting.

2 hours ago, triplem said:

Fan cam spoiler. Do you think it’s a date ?

When i saw the other photos with him in that suit, i thought it was a wedding suit :lol:

wishful thinking that will be the ending 

And we still have to wait until next week! Hahaha... what a good mixture this drama has! LOL when the Head of KIS said “How are you?” to the red heels. That’s the basic when learning English :lol: 

I like it that JYT is really no ordinary villain here.. because one of the reason to watch Terius is Son Ho Jun.. and the Bromance scene between him and Bon is really funny! 

I’m really curious now, who is the evil in NIS? The red heel said that “HE stop the candy operation..”.. it’s a HE, not SHE.. 

1 hour ago, triplem said:

but let’s not forget he likes to dress up on missions . 

But this suit the cutting is different from the other ones he wore.  It’s more formal that’s why i thought it was a wedding suit. 

I hope he gets his name cleared and go back to living as a civilian with AR and the twins.  

Now the director looks a bit shady but it is still hard to determine if he is involved.  Not much evidence as yet.  Kwon is the main suspect because of the gold clover.   I just love the pace of this drama.

The ahjumma with twins certainly doesn't look 27... ...

I thought there is another red heel assassin... .... the wife of the male homemaker? The camera panned towards the shoe rack with red heels in the previous episode. And since Ahjumma Bong's father is one of the terrorists, I am led to speculate Ahjumma Shim's husband (who has yet to appear) is "The Voice" directing Jin Yong Tae.

Spoiler

...quite certain the mole in NIS is that male director. But I still wonder who is the woman who shot Bon in Poland. Maybe Candy is still alive.

Great fun watching this show. It bears a lot of resemblance to the movie depicting an air stewardess who discovered her husband was a NIS agent and got emboiled in spy actions as a result.

And guessing the mysterious personalities in this drama is more interesting than those currently on the run. I guess the only dramas that interest me are Heart Surgeons and this drama.

My Secret Terrius: Episodes 17-18

by abirdword

SecretTerrius_E1718_00344.jpg

Our heroine might have the makings of a true spy, even if she isn’t the most confident driver. She does her best to protect her sitter, all while exceeding the expectations of those around her. But as the bad guys escalate their plans, and with Chief Kwon closing in, our master spy-turned-babysitter has to decide whether to focus on the mission, or on being with those he loves.

read recaps

http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/10/my-secret-terrius-episodes-17-18/

1 hour ago, Blizzardistkaputt said:

I thought there is another red heel assassin... .... the wife of the male homemaker? The camera panned towards the shoe rack with red heels in the previous episode. And since Ahjumma Bong's father is one of the terrorists, I am led to speculate Ahjumma Shim's husband (who has yet to appear) is "The Voice" directing Jin Yong Tae.

Hide contents

...quite certain the mole in NIS is that male director. But I still wonder who is the woman who shot Bon in Poland. Maybe Candy is still alive.

Oh my god this would have been such a twist!!! I had passing thoughts about who Galaxy Shim's husband is, and he must have been in a reputable position because their family is so rich. That would clear up as to why we haven't seen him yet!

I also didn't believe that the red heels in Seung Gi's family house are from the assassin since that is so obvious, but now that the woman turns out to be a completely different person, I hope they will explain to us what those red heels in Seung Gi's house mean.

I forgot about the person that shot Bon in the back!! Holy cow we have a lot of mysterious people around... 

My money is still on Kwon's assistant as being the mole. Her question to him about getting Yong-Tae's phone records, and his reply about them being delayed because each one needed to be signed off, to me that sounded like an excuse to give him (and the organisation) time to react to what they can learn from that info before Kwon does.

44 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@Blizzardistkaputt It was a man who shot Bon in Poland. The fingers were too thick to be fingers from a woman. In my opinion, SCW could be the mole.

I am getting lost with names. Who is SCW?

Also with the whole background of JYT having plastic surgery to have a completely new face, what are the odds that red heels is the same? As in she was Candy given a new face.  Someone mentioned that the original webtoon had her return from the dead to throw a spanner in the works for the Bon/AR romance.  I just feel like agent Yoo isn't going to be much competition?  It would also make Bon hesitant about taking Candy/Red Shoes out then. 

9 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

So, Candy really isn't dead? I had speculated before that perhaps Candy is Red Heels, but didn't really think that because I thought that Candy had died in Poland. It would be such a kick in the teeth for Bon to know that he had actually been played and his emotions used against him ir Candy does turn out to be have only been using him.

Yeah that would throw him for sure. It's just a thought. Original Candy could really be dead I guess.  

48 minutes ago, triplem said:

I have to managed my expectations 

I throw away all of my expectations after last ep lol. Pretty sure with a lot of stuff yet to be revealed and solved (esp abt aerin's husband death) we surely wont get a LTE romance pace here ( I give up alr :unsure:)... now i think im fine if there are no kiss scene (bc i dunno why but ive a feeling that mbc wont give us this as like we discussed before they are not really promoting this couple), im just hoping at least they give us such a sweet confession (and hug) from them. Thats it

8 minutes ago, triplem said:

Honestly my mind is not quite focussed on the spy stuff...all I am thinking is whether MBC will torture me the way they did with Radiant Office where they kept teasing us with  the romance of the OTP  which went at  snail pace... . I have to managed my expectations :D 

We and our hot-boiled-blood-for-romance-scenes —for JiSub. As much as I love how "save" watching this drama with my sons, deep inside I've been waiting for the romance scenes to happen. Because it's JiSub :tears: 

4 hours ago, stroppyse said:

The NIS Director - Shim Woo Cheol.  Hey, I wonder if he's actually Galaxy Shim's hubby? Shim isn't that common of a last name after all, especially for one drama.

Ooooh!  Good catch!  That would be a seriously interesting twist. 

Now, I've gotta reach a bit with this:  We already know that the other KIS mom (can't recall her name darn it, the one from the runny makeup scene) husband seems to be involved with the current virus crisis at the school.  So now that means the the house-daddy's wife surely has to be Red Shoes (and Red Shoes must be Candy) to make this come full circle!  Everybody in the KIS group would be involved one way or another then whether they knew it or not, and all of them essentially circled around Bon who was there in the building for so long without realizing the spy rumblings amongst the moms.  :D 

This makes me question again what AR's background is with both of her parent's being good drivers and her mom also being a diver (those are small hints but they are hints all the same so there has to be some reason for her parents to keep being brought into conversation) and with her own innate spy skills--maybe she's from a spy family but didn't know it.

4 hours ago, stroppyse said:

So, Candy really isn't dead? I had speculated before that perhaps Candy is Red Heels

I've been thinking the same thing!  

@triplem @thistle @stroppyse @nrllee It would be strange, if Candy had survived because Bon saw her dying. As an agent, he can clearly see if someone is dead or not. This would quite diminish his skills as agent. 

Then Candy died 3 years ago... and SK is 6 years old. So she can not be the mother of Kim SK. Moreover, she was supposed to be from North Korea. The question is: why was she killed, if the North Korea spy agency was not involved in her death but it was a different organization?

From my point of view, since this secret organization (golden cloven) is specialized in weapons, they heard from Candy's research (through the mole) and they wanted to get her research results in order to develop a new weapon. That's why they needed Candy to die as she would have been able to recreate her research (without the USB stick) and she would have been able to develop a vaccine if her research was used for a weapon. So her death was to ensure that no one would be able to get her research.

As for the lady wearing red shoes, if she is Kim Sang Reul's wife, it doesn't make sense now as he never said that she was his wife, when he faced her with SM. He should have recognized her... he was there, when SM grabbed her hair. Yet he never intervened. In my opinion, it would be too much coincidence.

As Shim Eun Ha being the wife of SWC (sorry @nrllee if I wrote before SCW which confused you), it is not possible as she has the same name than Shim. If she was married to him, she would have a different name. So if she is related to director Shim Woo Cheol, she can only be related to him like a sister or cousin. Then if SWC is related to SEH, this wouldn't make no sense, if he were the mole. Just like SM's husband, he wouldn't allow a relative to become a victim of a terror attack: SEH and her daughter YR.  

Archived