[Drama 2018] Terius Behind Me/ My Secret Terius 내 뒤에 테리우스

larus

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5e8b267eb2a54ac8233614a8819d980e.jpg

If you are interested to buy any of these, you may want to check out the following link. Price ranges from USD40-52

https://aisyoping.wordpress.com/original-terius-behind-me-내-뒤에-테리우스-pigus-plush-doll-25cm/

I want to know how much is the big rectangular pillow that Bon used when JH gave him a shot on his face.

13 hours ago, aisling said:

After this episode I really think Director Shim is shady and must be working for the Voice. He keeps asking Yoo if she told anybody else about it. Like how many times has he already asked?

The scene with a headhunter/Red Shoes was still cringeworthy for me but at least they picked someone who really speaks English well this time.

Where should I start?? This episode was such a hilarious episode :D

Hospital scene,  Bon and Ae Rin on the roof top. JYT and his antics, KIS mom chasing out the intruders. KIS mom spying on Bon in the hospital. Bon has a baby boy. OMG!! I laughed so hard watching this episode and the BTS. :tounge_xd:

I dont know what to expect on next episode though. I hope Yoo is not that stupid to provide details about JYT and his whereabout to Director Shim. I agree, he is shady character and too good to be true. 

Oh!! another one more thing, JYT calling Bon brother. muahahahah!!!! Most important, KIS moms really daebak!! Mommy Cop are much better than NIS. 

7 hours ago, Cecentre said:

Honestly, I thought so too! She probably has feelings for him already, but she never has time to stop and think about what these feelings actually mean, since everything has been okay up until now so why change and tire yourself out and think about all the ambiguous stuff right? I still believe only some kind of disruption happens between them can help her recognize her feelings!

I love JYT lmaooo he's such a fun second lead to watch! I feel like most of the time the second lead is quite serious and often a poor guy who unconditionally loves the female lead and such, but this guy is just... glamorous and flashy and self-absorbed in his own way that is so entertaining to watch! Like all those hospital scenes where he's like... "get me water" "get me tissue" (while trying to drink water at the same time!) "clean my hair".. so needy and high maintenance but who can ever expect this from a typical second male lead :lol: Kudos to Son Ho Joon for making this character so funny and endearing!

This week's cliffhanger is even more intense than the last .___. I thought the idea of bioterrorist is very interesting, it's feasible and not used that often, but is very deadly. That preview is also intense! AE has been kidnapped for the third time now jesus. On an unrelated note, did Joon Hee ever get back the USB she played around with her friends? 

I agree with you. Son Ho Joon's  character is such a scene stealer and unusual from our typical K drama second lead. I love JYT and his antics. :P I cannot stop laughing when he call Bon brother and Bon reply annoyingly "brother??"

11 hours ago, minhye1822 said:

I'm stil watching ep 19 and 20, but I come by to this thread. The hospital scene really funny, the bromance maybe will win MBC drama awards this year :blush:. I guess the women with red shoes will caught by KIS. 

The red heels lady will be toast if KIS caught her. I can imagine the scene already :D

34 minutes ago, Blizzardistkaputt said:

....just started watching the first few episodes.....is this a comedy? The poster and drama title sounded so serious, so i put off watching it.

Welcome to King Castle!! This is a romantic-COMEDY with a dash of suspense thriller here and there :D

57 minutes ago, junejungki said:

The red heels lady will be toast if KIS caught her. I can imagine the scene already :D

She sort of has a foretaste of it already. And that's only from one member of the KIS... *evillaugh*

@supergal99 no pillow :( and I didn't see the plaster too... hm, maybe I should just visit the store if I go to SK and then I can get on the slide too :P

20 hours ago, celebrianna said:

Today’s episodes sound so exciting to me. I’m looking forward to watching them. SM is going to be shocked when she finds out what her husband is really up to. Isn’t her kid at the school too?:blink:

@ktcjdrama and @triplem, many thanks for the recap summaries.

That's why the hubby told her to stay at home with her kid and not go out.

10 hours ago, triplem said:

@triplem What I really like about your first GIF was that Joon-Joon and Ae Rin were waiting patiently for Bon to come out so that they can share their dinner together.  As he sits down to eat, you can almost see in his face register the thought, "so this is what it is like to have a family that loves me."  Then as they eat, they do in fact look like a family sharing a wonderful meal together.  It was a powerful scene for me.  I think the whole Bon becoming an integral part of Ae Rin's family is well documented in your series of GIFs.  Thank you.

3 hours ago, Dramanoona said:

Because these terrorists planned the attack where the KIS children are, I shudder to think about what will happen to the mastermind once the moms and dads get their hands on him. Hahahahaha

Upsetting is that YR's father put that bomb in that school, well aware that YR's friends are there. He knows what is going to happen but he only cares for his wife and child. Actually, we saw how KIS and King's bag could work so well together. So I am hoping that starting from the episode 12, the KIS will come to help GAR and Bon to fight against NIS and that organization.

I was wondering how the magician (K) could find the whereabouts of JYT so quickly.  

Bioterrorism, I expected anything but that.

They'll get AR in the next episode but I hope we'll have sweet moments at Bon's birthday celebration anyway.

So this drama got to a point that I'll almost get a heart attack in the end of every thursday episodes, Jesus Christ!

On 10/25/2018 at 4:38 PM, aisling said:

Can anybody enlighten me why is SJS called So Ganzi? I keep reading people calling him like that :D

So Ganzi has been a nickname of So Ji Sub for years. I remember reading somewhere they gave it to him because he's too cool or something like that.

Her even made a song talking about it

Spoiler

I really like his musical side.

12 hours ago, galaxy97 said:

P/s: the actress playing red shoes is park ji hyun, the one who starred in your honor as park hae na. I just remember i saw her in gonjiam as well (i like her since gonjiam lol) and icb she can speak english pretty well.

She did a great job there. She is one of the lead actors in "Dear my room", a webtoon-based drama series soon to air on Olive (sister channel of tvN and OCN).

So Jung In Sun is finally filming with straight hair? I'm excited to see what will cause that. Probably a time jump.

If it really is a time jump SO LET THEIR ROMANCE FINALLY BEGIN FOR GOD'S SAKE!

Yes, I am that excited for the romance lol

In episode 19,  when Dr. Yoo and Bon are talking, Bon asks him not to call his sister as this might place Ji Yeon in danger.  Then Dr. Yoo says, "If you care that much for her, will you care about how she feels about you too?"  There is clearly history referenced in that statement but it must precede the Candy operation.  It sounds as though Ji Yeon might have made a confession to Bon.  I am thinking it had to be prior to operation Candy because Bon disappears when the operation goes south and gets taken away by Asst Dir Kwon.  Ji Yeon does not see him again until he shows up at Moon Sung Soo's funeral 3 years later.  I doubt that they have had any discussions about feelings due to all the happenings within the series.  I am curious as to how she views all of what is happening.  At one point she sees Ae in and Do Woo together during the Mission Impossible smartphone caper, and she asks if the two of them are dating.  Was she being funny or just oblivious to what is going on between Ae Rin and Bon?

In episode 20, the whole scene at Tiffany's just confused me further.  Very little at Tiffany's is inexpensive and she is buying Bon the gold Tiffany T Square bracelet.  I just checked the Tiffany website and that bracelet retails for $5,500 US currency.  That is quite the gift for a coworker.  I guess I am just curious as to whether she is going to pursue a relationship with Bon.  Apparently so, if you are going to spend that kind of money on someone.

Poor Do Woo!  I felt heartbroken for him when Ji Yeon told him that the bracelet was for Bon and not him.  I have to admire him for going ahead and purchasing the Tiffany T smile necklace w/diamonds, which retails for $3,650 US currency.  I am really rooting for do Woo to win Ji Yeon's heart.

2 hours ago, paolaadl said:

If it really is a time jump SO LET THEIR ROMANCE FINALLY BEGIN FOR GOD'S SAKE!

I dont really like time jump actually but if that really need for their ROMANCE TO FULLY BEGIN AND PROGRESS then im in!

p/s: did anyone know how old aerin is? Bc people keep calling her as an ahjumma I wonder if she’s that old or just bc she have children? Is she even older than agent yoo (30 y/o)? 

In the preview it looks like K is aiming a gun at Bon again. Bon has been shot in the back three times already in this drama. I think that’s more than enough times.-_-

Finally watched this week’s episodes and I laughed so much. KIS is very entertaining even when focused on an individual character. For instance, I laughed so much when Sang Ryul saw Yoo and Bon in the underground parking lot and began brainstorming on all the various accounts he heard of Bon and trying to figure out the true picture of Bon’s romantic escapades. :lol: I’m just really pleased with the way the writer balances the serious and the comedic to create a genuinely entertaining story. I honestly can’t wait to rewatch this after it ends. 

I’m also in the camp of suspecting Director Shim although I really hope I’m wrong. Something about his countenance and words make me mistrust him. It’s too bad that both higher ups in the NIS are useless in two different ways. Shim because he probably shouldn’t be trusted and Kwon because she might be competent (according to her conversation with Shim at the shooting range) but she’s still an utter failure. She’s far too fixated on one view of the incident that happened three years ago and in the end when the truth comes out the most truthful conclusion should be that she’s incompetent. 

20 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

I’m also in the camp of suspecting Director Shim although I really hope I’m wrong. Something about his countenance and words make me mistrust him.

The moment he started questioning JY whether she had told anyone, I thought Done and dusted; he's busted!  He's the mole and never to be trusted.

8 minutes ago, thistle said:

The moment he started questioning JY whether she had told anyone, I thought Done and dusted; he's busted!  He's the mole and never to be trusted.

Yes, that’s true but I see his questions in a positive and negative way, that is, is he asking as her supervisor or asking as a mole? After all, from his conversation with Kwon it looks like it’s their protocol to report back to the supervisor because Kwon used this failure on Yoo’s part like she was throwing shade on the director. Therefore, I considered his inquiries together with his countenance and gaze to figure him out and it left me feeling uneasy.

Archived