[Drama 2018] Lawless Lawyer, 무법 변호사

Admin

6 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

@AlexandraReid Thanks for the new pictures. AOJ has already set his plan in motion to get rid of BSP. He asked someone in jail to kill BSP.  I hope, he receives support from his uncle's gang. 

Hello All, @bebebisous33  i think BSP was already aware of it.. He allowed his so called killer to escape to avoid more charges my guess is BSP let him stab him just to get into the hospital to escape seems like thug mayor went there personally to kill him and end up getting his but whip.. Trying to kill him in the hospital and jail is only making matters bigger for thug mayor and gangster judge..   I'm skeptical to what papers that had his stamp on it and the prosecutor is using it.. My guess is BSP killed his uncle for his gallery as I said once before all uncle owns he'll inherit it.. n

Also who is the new old dude that CMS seems to be not to find of having to bow down to him.. ? 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm are AOJ and BSP actually working together in the next episode? What's going on at the hospital? 

Glad to see HJY having doubts about her mom and that she actually verbally expressed that 'that woman' reminded her of her mom. 

4 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@sava2sava I was quite surprised by the turn of events in the episode 9... and even by the preview for the next episode. It seems that AOJ might switch the alliance for a short moment. He needs to have CMS removed as she keeps treating him as her dog.

It's quite interesting that as much as CMS tries to treat AOJ as her dog he's never quite seen himself as her dog. As he told his lackey once, 'you have to live on the edge of a knife to be free'. This is why I think he pushes his boundaries with her more so than others, such as taking over her father's statue ceremony. It's also quite interesting that I've never seen him bow down to her in apology or to ask forgiveness like others on the show. If memory serves I think I've only ever seen him bow all the way down when he was asking/needing something from her. 

Streaming was a nightmare, so those youtube clips were my saviors... today's episode was crazy Awesome... and after crying and screaming all along, all i can say is that JG what an amazing actor you are! that scene at jail with AOJ was so powerful, funeral scene broke my heart and the ending OMG the ending

i need raws and subs now!!!

Hi guys, I only watched highlight clips on tvN YouTube channel, but let me clear something up for you guys. From what I understand, the guy that stabbed BSP was actually one of uncles thugs/ followers, BSP even called hyung-nim. In one of the clips, the thug said if BSP cannot prove his innocence he is going to kill BSP himself. So in the first trial, there were many “evidence” against BSP, the thug heard about it so got very angry thinking BSP actually killed DW, so they fought. he wasn’t really going to stab BSP, BSP STABBED HIMSELF, then told the guy to run. BSP said this was the only way.

In the preview. Again, from what I see, AOJ was the one giving the key to BSP and helped him escape from the guards. BSP also asked if he wasn’t the mastermind then who is? I didn’t really get what does that mean, but I think AOJ is getting really sick of being CMS’s dog. To her, he is disposable after all. 

There, just wanted to clear that info up for everyone to start speculating:)) enjoy guys! Will be back after watching full raw ep!

Edit: LOL!!! The clip that HJY said “tou look like my mom” while taking picture of NHJ :)) tvN literally put “WHY DONT YOU KNOW! WHY!” in the title :))) tvN could be hilarious sometimes 

@sava2sava The document with BSP stamp was uncles will of some sort, something that states BSP is the next of kin to all his assets. The prosecutor is using inheritance as BSP drive to kill his own uncle.

Still need to watch with subs, but I think HJY's mom confirmed everyone's theory that she was placed in CMS' house as a masseuse by DW. This may mean he also placed the blind lady there as well or he may have placed her with AOJ who then placed her with CMS, which would've made her a double double agent or something. Not sure just speculating here.

Also I definitely think the relationship between HJY's parents is strained. As soon as JY's mom heard her dad's voice she quickly threw on her shades and hightailed it out of their studio. She clearly does not want to be seen by him although she has no problem willing her daughter to recognize her. 

@kjoy Actually, when uncle asked her why she came back knowing all the risks she said all she wants is to live quietly with her husband and daughter, so I don’t think there was a problem between the spouses. She is more confident in front of HJY because she knows HJY doesn’t recognize her. But her husband will definitely do, so she had to hide. Just like someone said earlier in this thread that NHJ knows exactly how ignorant blind-believer her husband can be, so hiding from him totally makes sense. The other side can not know her existence 

3 hours ago, kjoy said:

Glad to see HJY having doubts about her mom and that she actually verbally expressed that 'that woman' reminded her of her mom. 

I need subs but I am also happy she put her foot down when it comes to her involvement with Bong Sang Pil, when her father was rambling about how she should rethink her decisions.She really is her mother's daughter.

This is the scene am referring to:

giphy.gif

On one hand, I can understand a parent's concern.But I cant take his side because I know he is acting this way because he is so brainwashed by Judge Cha. Not to mention, I know she is his daughter, but why discuss such a thing at her workplace?What if the firm was buzzing with clients? I think its a tad bit disrespectful.

Side Note: I need more female leads like her in kdramas. Women having honest but respectful conversations with their parents about their choices and standing their ground.

5 minutes ago, insamgoguma said:

@kjoy Actually, when uncle asked her why she came back knowing all the risks she said all she wants is to live quietly with her husband and daughter, so I don’t think there was a problem between the spouses. She is more confident in front of HJY because she knows HJY doesn’t recognize her. But her husband will definitely do, so she had to hide. Just like someone said earlier in this thread that NHJ knows exactly how ignorant blind-believer her husband can be, so hiding from him totally makes sense. The other side can not know her existence 

Maybe, but I get the feeling that she wants JY to recognize her and each time JY doesn't she's a little hurt. 

As I watch this series...there are a few "not human" people that really makes one :angry: 

1. An O-Joo

he thinks he is so great now he is Mayor and he can continue to kill people he no like by not lifting his hand... but the way he kills Choi Dae-Woong [ Bong Sang-Pil's uncle] is so coward... why need to inject DW with a needle to make him unconscious?  Because DW is too strong?  I only hope AOJ ending will be far worst than what he did to everyone

2.  Cha Moon-Sook

Another coward who kills people pretending to be so full of justice when wearing the legal garment... behind all that she is just a murderer who kills people just to satisfy her hunger for power in all ways.  A two-headed murderer?  Ouch...she kills Ha Jae-Yi's mother yet she can pretend to be a MOM to Ha Jae-Yi?  And i find Ha Jae-Yi's father Ha Ki-Ho "blind beyond a bat"

3. CMS / AOJ side kicks are just puppets yet they think they are way way above everyone.  How Nam Soon-Ja wanting her daughter Kang Yeon-Hee to climb higher than CMS?  Hmmm...greed gets power but eventually the sweetest power of all will be death. KYH is similar to CMS as when wearing the legal garment, it's like they are lawful working and helping people...and when remove that garment, they are cowards greed for people's power and money.

Wondering how the end will be :grimace:

I watch this series because the title Lawless Lawyer caught my attention, followed by artiste Lee Joon-Gi,  Ahn Nae-Sang. I enjoy watching any series Ahn Nae-Sang is in and how he carries himself in different ways acting out each role given to him so perfect. Lee Joon-Gi since I watch him in II Ji-Mae...i just hunt down all his series. 
Sad in this series, AHS is "terminated" so early hmmm...exactly 8 eps smack in the middle ... :bawling:

There's so much power play, animosity and distrust among AOJ, CMS, NSJ and KYH at this point that SP and JY could honestly probably sit back and let them destroy themselves. 

8 hours ago, kjoy said:

Hmm are AOJ and BSP actually working together in the next episode? What's going on at the hospital? 

8 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

@sava2sava I was quite surprised by the turn of events in the episode 9... and even by the preview for the next episode. It seems that AOJ might switch the alliance for a short moment. He needs to have CMS removed as she keeps treating him as her dog.

@bebebisous33 & @kjoy  I'm also shock at the trurn of events.. BSP told thug mayor that gangster Cha told JY to prove him innocent.. Reasons being  thug mayor is getting to big to accept orders from his owner and deeming himself as not accepting them from her or anyone else when the time comes.. Mdm Doness (as in the Don from the god father) knows if thug mayor is caught up in any of these past murder cases or mention into the bank laundering scandal she's a cook Doness also.. My guess is sometime within the next 3 or 4 episodes thug mayor knows she will have him killed at some point ..Helping BSP escape is his insurance to his life for a short time for now..

8 hours ago, kjoy said:

It's quite interesting that as much as CMS tries to treat AOJ as her dog he's never quite seen himself as her dog. As he told his lackey once, 'you have to live on the edge of a knife to be free'. This is why I think he pushes his boundaries with her more so than others, such as taking over her father's statue ceremony. It's also quite interesting that I've never seen him bow down to her in apology or to ask forgiveness like others on the show. If memory serves I think I've only ever seen him bow all the way down when he was asking/needing something from her. 

@kjoy  It was @40somethingahjumma  that said all thug mayor bowing and apologizes asking for forgiveness was a show and act.. He did so to get his mayor title and once that happens he would show a whole different side to him.. Well his act paid off for him but has become a disater for her she has know other choice but to kill him asap.. My guess is meeting her fathers comrade is the key to keep they dirty past hidden once AOJ has been put to rest no more ties to her and daddy dearest dirty deeds..

5 hours ago, insamgoguma said:

@sava2sava The document with BSP stamp was uncles will of some sort, something that states BSP is the next of kin to all his assets. The prosecutor is using inheritance as BSP drive to kill his own uncle.

Thanks @insamgoguma  I thought this of the evil clan some episodes ago that they would kill uncle and frame him for it saying he did it for his inheritence. Sad part of it all being that he's the relative using it to keep him behind bars to kill him.. Uncles murder and framing him for it is the downfall for them all maybe even dragging dad old friend in will help get all of them exposed his dirty past to. 

1 hour ago, kjoy said:

There's so much power play, animosity and distrust between AOJ, CMS, NSJ and KYH at this point that SP and JY could honestly probably sit back and let them destroy themselves. 

Couldn't agree with you more on this comment..

Ratings News!!!

2 hours ago, kjoy said:

There's so much power play, animosity and distrust between AOJ, CMS, NSJ and KYH at this point that SP and JY could honestly probably sit back and let them destroy themselves. 

Thats why there is a saying "you cant polish a turd".These people are like the mafia:D.No matter how much they try to improve their social standing.The reality is they are just basic thugs and dumb.In the thug world, its every man for himself when it comes to power struggles.No loyalty.Even Mubeop gang (Sang Pil's team) are much more street smart than these people.The only problem is while they are trying to outdo each other, they cause casualties i.e killing innocent Sang Pil's uncle.

AOJ is the dumbest if he really is going to stab judge cha and join Sang Pil(from ep 10 preview).Its like jumping out of a pan and into the fire.Or maybe he wants to try to play both Sang Pil and Judge Cha?

10 hours ago, kjoy said:

Also I definitely think the relationship between HJY's parents is strained. As soon as JY's mom heard her dad's voice she quickly threw on her shades and hightailed it out of their studio. She clearly does not want to be seen by him although she has no problem willing her daughter to recognize her. 

@kjoy  I thought she hightailed it out of there because she thought he would recongnizes her but you coud be right she is the hole that AOJ talk about thats going to bring them all down.. CMS is separating her relationship to mother and daughter.. She knows she's going to have to kill YJ mom also.. Which one will come first betwen AOJ and JY mother is a must see for me..

I'm confused who are these thugs in the hospital and were did they come from they aren't uncles or AOJ men  soit seems .. Did the Doness confided in daddy comrade for assistances..:confused:

Yeah there may not be any hostility between JY's parents and perhaps she is avoiding him because he's so naive, but as some have already said, perhaps seeing her and hearing all the details from the horses mouth will snap him out of his Cha family haze. He did earn a few brownie points from me this episode with showing his support to HJY by coming to her first trial since being reinstated as a lawyer, even if he didn't support who she was representing.

Seeing as the thugs in the promo aren't part of AOJ's gang I can only assume they were either sent by CMS or NSJ. 

I'm also wondering what CMS is trying to pull with HJY as far as asking her to prove BSP's innocence? I'd say she's trying to undo what AOJ did without her permission, but then she goes and asks YH if she can beat HJY and even puts salt in her wounds by mentioning that she (YH) thought she could beat JY and SP during HM's case but ended up losing. 

Archived