[Drama 2018] Lawless Lawyer, 무법 변호사

Admin

6 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@allythefangirlI don't think that CMS hired KMB, the 2nd in command from the DW's gang, rather she has formed an alliance with KMB as they had the same interest: CMS and KMB want to get rid of BSP who could have become the leader of the gang.  

1. By turning him into the murderer of his uncle, then he can no longer claim his rights as future gang leader... I don't think that KMB really believed in BSP's guilt. He was putting a show at the funeral so that no member from the gang would doubt his innocence. If the 2nd in commande believes in his guilt, then this must be true.
  2. BSP has no longer any protection... since DW's gang has a new leader. He can disappear so easily ("be killed").
  3. Moreover, DW gang could expand and enter Kiseong territory. 

- CMS didn't think that BSP would tell AOJ that CMS wanted HJY to win the trial which would make AOJ suspicious. CMS didn't anticipate that the attempted killing of BSP would upset AOJ, since the latter hated BSP so much. She really thought that AOJ would be happy...

Now, BSP needs to fight against DW's gang and CMS.

I just remembered! CMS is also becoming suspicious of "Mama"! (I swear, this series is one of the well written ones amongst all the ongoing ones I'm watching. Really excited for the next episodes).

It would be interesting to see if DW's entire gang would turn against BSP or not. But KMB should know that BSP is not interested in taking over the gang. 

10 minutes ago, kjoy said:

I'm not so sure he only teamed up with her over BSP since he was so willing to give her information about the thai woman (JY's mother) that DW was looking for. Even if dead I would think his loyalty would still lie with DW. 

I hope so! Once he learns that BSP is innocent, would he break his ties with CMS? That's what I'm concerned about.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

I love love love the way he looks at her

Tell me about it...lets give a point to sang pil too..his love language is show love by action and physical touch but when he says words like these:

My heart nearly exploded on my way over here. I was so worried about you.

accompanied by those laser beam love eyes(swoon:wub:).Normally it would sound cheesy but when I watched the whole scene it just hits you in the feels.His eyes and voice when he was saying this is what makes the difference.

tumblr_pa4os8k8LJ1qb8bmoo6_r1_400.giftumblr_pa4os8k8LJ1qb8bmoo7_r1_400.gif

But if this wasnt an emotionally charged moment and he wasnt dripping blood.I am telling you she would have punched him again for being so reckless:D

tumblr_pa4os8k8LJ1qb8bmoo8_r1_400.giftumblr_pa4os8k8LJ1qb8bmoo5_r1_400.gif

1 hour ago, allythefangirl said:

I just remembered! CMS is also becoming suspicious of "Mama"! (I swear, this series is one of the well written ones amongst all the ongoing ones I'm watching. Really excited for the next episodes).

It would be interesting to see if DW's entire gang would turn against BSP or not. But KMB should know that BSP is not interested in taking over the gang. 

1 hour ago, kjoy said:

I'm not so sure he only teamed up with her over BSP since he was so willing to give her information about the thai woman (JY's mother) that DW was looking for. Even if dead I would think his loyalty would still lie with DW. 

I hope so! Once he learns that BSP is innocent, would he break his ties with CMS? That's what I'm concerned about.

At first I thought that An Bae was just acting making it look like he was angry with BSP so that CMS  would not be suspicious when he or she approaches the other for a deal, that it was a part of the plan to infiltrate the CMS club and get to both AOJ and CMS but then An Bae told CMS about the Thai woman, I am not too sure now about his intentions. He knows that DW went to Gisung alone because he did not want to attract attention or expose the identity of the Thai woman.

But, I am not too sure that all of DW's people will follow An Bae if it was his intention to let BSP hang. Somewhere, somehow there should be a lawyer who will produce the original will. And there should be people whom SP had helped over the years who will support or believe in his innocence regarding the murder of his uncle. He saved TG from being beaten by a gang and thus became his right-hand man, he also helped save the accountant in the first episodes from being killed by a gang at the request of his uncle. I am guessing here, but there must have been others whom he had helped or done favors over the course of the years and will support BSP. Anyhow, it will be interesting what happens in the next episodes. 

Can I just mention how annoyed I am with Nam Soon-ja? She always points out to Pres. Ahn that they’re different and that’s she’s above him when the truth is they’re just the same—dogs that are owned by a master named Cha Moon-sook. I actually feel bad for dogs because they get compared to these lowly creatures. So unfair!

https://ahjummamshies.com/2018/06/13/k-drama-reaction-lawless-lawyer-episode-9/

I think at the end of episode 10 we have more questions than answers! I'm so curious to know:
1. If uncle's 2nd man is in fact a double agents or just an ambitious blockhead?
2. If Jae-yi’s father is a brainless CMS's fanboy or a hidden spy trying to look as clumsy as a man can ever be!?
3. How Jae-yi is going to use those photos to increase the likelihood of winning Sang-pil’s case?! Or is she even going to use them at this point?
4. Is Jae-yi’s mother the one who sent SP the notebook containing information Gisung’s “The Seven”? If not, who else is involved?!
5. What big plan uncle had before he runs to his death?!
6. Which side Kang Yeon-hee is working for? I'm also curious who's her father?? Could it be judge CHB? Does it sound too crazy?! She seems to be more classy than her mother and has some of CMS’s traits, but definitely not similar last names!
7. Judge Cha is still putting an effort to keep Jae-yi on her side? Why is she going that far?

23 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

I have to say I loved the fight sequence of BSP and AOJ.

me too.They looked really cool."Enemance" has never looked so cool.I need lee joon gi and choi min soo to star in a chungmuro action movie and have a strong bromance soon. They are like older and younger version of each other.

tumblr_pa7ne8hsgB1vem8apo2_540.gif

Some casual bts photos..lets just say these people are having a blast:

1 hour ago, RobinM said:

@violina Yes. I would even say if he had not had a caring uncle and had less intelligents he could easily have turned into AOJ 

so true.Guess what?t we have a bts from tvn now:

and naughty director cut this scene:D and he is such a tease releasing the footage knowing we will be mourning the loss of such a sweet moment:D RIP peck scene:D

giphy.gif

I am guessing script was; she was supposed to look him in the eye, kiss him, caress his cheek, and then punch him

tumblr_pa5ylsABbu1vem8apo5_400.giftumblr_pa5ylsABbu1vem8apo1_400.gif

(or these two ad-lib again which is just too cute:wub: but director wasnt having it:D.Maybe he thought it was overkill.But anyway, the scene was still lovely even without the peck.)

10 hours ago, violina said:

so true.Guess what?t we have a bts from tvn now:

and naughty director cut this scene:D and he is such a tease releasing the footage knowing we will be mourning the loss of such a sweet moment:D RIP peck scene:D

I am guessing script was; she was supposed to look him in the eye, kiss him, caress his cheek, and then punch him

(or these two ad-lib again which is just too cute:wub: but director wasnt having it:D.Maybe he thought it was overkill.But anyway, the scene was still lovely even without the peck.)

Why does the peck scene makes me want to give LSG a peck on the lips as well? Ahahahaha!!!

Guys, does CMS already know that Mama is actually Jae Yi's mum? I mean she has been suspicious but the preview seems to confirm it right? Is she somewhat threatening Jae Yi -  "If your mum is alive , will you go back to what you were?". This CMS has some cheek.  I am waiting for the day that Jae Yi reveals to her that she knows that she (CMS) had tried to kill her mother. 

AOJ turning over to help BSP  makes an interesting alliance. Indeed the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Let's see how long this will last.

8 minutes ago, triplem said:

Guys, does CMS already know that Mama is actually Jae Yi's mum? I mean she has been suspicious but the preview seems to confirm it right? Is she somewhat threatening Jae Yi -  "If your mum is alive , will you go back to what you were?". This CMS has some cheek.  I am waiting for the day that Jae Yi reveals to her that she knows that she (CMS) had tried to kill her mother. 

AOJ turning over to help BSP  makes an interesting alliance. Indeed the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Let's see how long this will last.

Yes, in my opinion CMs has already figured it out. First, she noticed NHJ's strange behaviour. She put a mask and was looking at her husband. CMS caught that look. Then she heard that CDW had been looking for a woman from Thailand. She knows that Mama lived there for a long time. 

I suspect that CMS might act as if she had found her mother.... so that CMS reminds her that she kept her promise to HJY. However, CMS doesn't know that NHJ has already met HJY. She thinks, she has been avoiding her husband.

TVN twitter update

Acting Highlight:

She really nailed it here..that feeling when you are trying to be strong but feel like your life is being drained out of you(i remember she was saying am fine am fine but her body language was betraying her).

tumblr_pa5cjjrqXq1qb8bmoo8_r1_400.gif

I'm actually trying to figure out what CMS means by 'go back to what you were' concerning JY. Imo CMS is very possessive when it comes to JY so I don't see her being remotely happy about the return of her mother. Especially when the only reason JY even referred to her as mother is the fact that her real mother was missing. Returning her to JY would do nothing to repair that part (mother figure) of their relationship. 

5 hours ago, triplem said:

Hmmm if I were Ha Jae Yi or Bong Sang Pil.I would tread cautiously.BSP knows this already to some extent. look at what he said here:

tumblr_pabi70qKx91w2cbngo1_400.jpg

tumblr_pabi70qKx91w2cbngo2_400.jpg

Ha Jae Yi was the one who said she knows what he is worried about.Her life is at stake with her involvement in this and joining hands with AOJ.You see AOJ changes alliances like a switch as long as it suits his goals.He cant be trusted.I dont think BSP said what he said above because he doesnt trust HJY's ability to fight for him or even find a way to protect herself.But as we have seen, AOJ plays dirty.He wouldnt have two qualms about eliminating HJY if BSP isnt helping him to further his agenda.Just like AOJ eliminated BSP's uncle to get BSP into a trap.He would do the same to HJY since he knows that she is BSP's weakness.So these guys need to stay alert.

sorry if this theory has been voiced out before, but i think the reason why CMS wants BSP to go scot-free is so that he and JY can help her bring down the Giseong 7. I think now that she has set her sights on bigger things, the Giseong 7 are dead weights she needs to get rid of. I wouldn't be surprised if she was the one who sent the notebook to BSP (although i am not sure this will happen as she wasn't aware of BSP's identity in the earlier episodes, though it makes a good twist). 

Also i think CMS will make use of mama to make JY turn on BSP. Only 3 more weeks to go and i think we can be expecting a lot more drama !

On 6/11/2018 at 11:17 AM, kjoy said:

I actually feel bad for KYH. Imagine growing up with a woman who screeches so much. Although there's clearly love there. NSJ is very much a mama bear to her.

On 6/11/2018 at 11:43 AM, RobinM said:

Though she is immensely ignorant nasty trashy and mean she does love her daughter ,Probably the only one she loves really, subconsciously see’s in her daughter everything she is not and Wants better for Yeon Hee than she has had. Unfortunately Her annoying, threatening, violent and manipulative ways are the only means her crude mind and nature knows to process those feelings though.She is a brute.

Hello All playing catch up here..

@kjoy  & @RobinM   I don't feel sorry for KYH.. She has rode on the coat tails of her mom and CMS seems like all her life.. Her role as a prosecutor is just as questionable as CMS as a judge.. I know she has come across cases were the evidence wasn't enough to even convict a person let alone being in a court trail..  I know she has seens so much questionable stuff and yet she never did all she sees in herself is win win and make a name for herself as a prosecutor.. She still hasnb't question herself on what she's been doing and how many innocent people has went to jail behind the thug mayor and the gangster judge.. Now she has been introduce to power and the movers and shakers all thats going through her head is to be like CMS be better then HJY.. She wants HJY to bow down to her that's her triump.. Only then will she feel she has suceeded..

The thing with NSJ she never thought her own child would fall into there click.. She has done everything possible to make sure that wouldn't happen and yet and still her own child went in bindfolded not knowing all the exact player and what they're jobs consist of.. Mom will  have to become the whistle blower in order to keep her proasecutor child from being prosecuted herself .. 

The things NSJ did to protect her child only end up putting her in harns way.. To me NSJ is vicariously living her life through KYH.. NSJ is always in HJY face because she's knows her daughter don't have the guts to stand up to her.. KYH don't have guts to stand up to her mom so she leaves mom to fight her battles outside while she thinks all is peachy and nothing can come back to her.. This is why I quote she has ridden on the coatails on her mom and CMS all her life.. When  have they shown us her standing up fighting for anything not even she was a student in school..   Yes Kisaeng was the place for her and mom because her and mom wouldn't have lasted a hot ten second in Seoul..      

On 6/11/2018 at 12:32 PM, RobinM said:

I just suspect NSJ may have had a job like a bar hostess or other job where entertaining men was involved and it was a hit it and quit it.  She dosen’t strike me as a younger woman who would have had problem with that.

Edit: Bar hostess not bat. Bats would have better taste...

Now this is a very interesting comment.. It would explain if Daddy dearest is KYJ  dad.. Mom isn't attractive now and I can't see her being attractive as a younger woman but when men drinks all women becomes beauties regardless of looks:lol:

On 6/12/2018 at 6:51 AM, zenya22 said:

There was a plan to put the money from OJ Group in a trust fund and hire someone to replace AOJ to manage the Group once AOJ becomes mayor because he can’t occupy a corporate office once he becomes mayor but once he agreed to become mayor CMS changed the plan and ordered AOJ to donate the funds to her father's foundation. AOJ was very hesitant to answer but grudgingly consented anyway. But, he has not done it yet even though he is now mayor. Whenever CMS asked if he made the donation of the funds to her father's foundation, AOJ gives BSP as the excuse, that he needs to take care of BSP first and because of that he has not gotten a replacement to manage OJ group and unable to make the donation. That is making CMS antsy. Not only is AOJ the mayor of Gisung but he still holds the money of OJ group. CMS has ambitious plans it seems, whether to enter politics or be appointed to the higher courts of the land. She needs to do it the Gisung way like her father before her, and she needs grease money which OJ holds. Not only is OJ making his own decisions regarding BSP but he is withholding the funds from CMS and he is the mayor.

@zenya22  Sorry to cut your post,  I was wondering what could CMS have offered DW right hand man and this could be it.. CEO of AOJ company.. She needs another thug to replce AOJ and to keep laundering the money and do her dirty work when things gets to close to her.. What will really blow her mind if AOJ put BSP in that position.. AOJ doing something like this could insure AOJ  life and position as mayor.. She wouldn't dare touch him on a move like this..

Archived