[Drama 2018] Lawless Lawyer, 무법 변호사

Admin

tvn.jpg

Presents

lll.jpg

imageproxy (2).jpg

(Also Known as Lawless Attorney)

dιrecтor : ᴋɪᴍ ᴊɪɴ ᴍɪɴ

(ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴅᴏɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴏʟғ, ᴘʀɪᴅᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʀᴇᴊᴜᴅɪᴄᴇ)

wrιтer: ʏᴏᴏɴ ʜʏᴜɴ ʜᴏ

( ᴄᴏɴғɪᴅᴇɴᴛɪᴀʟ ᴀssɪɢɴᴍᴇɴᴛ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴛᴛᴏʀɴᴇʏ, ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ: ᴡᴀʀ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ sᴏɴ)

ɢeɴre :  Legal Thriller, 16 Episodes

вroadcaѕт daтe: May 12, 2018 - July 1, 2018

вroadcaѕт тime: Sat.-Sun 21:00

prodυcтιon : Studio Dragon | Logos Films

● aвoυт тнe ѕнow ●

imageproxy (5).jpg

The story of a lawless lawyer who , after refusing to believe in law and resorting to violence, decides to stand in a court of justice to avenge his mother, as well as a lone lawyer who resists absolute power. (Credit to jg_k_drama)

Bong Sang-Pil is a former gang member, but he now works as a lawyer. He also has one of the top win rates as a lawyer. Bong Sang-Pil will take advantage of loopholes in the law. He stands before the court for his mother’s revenge, opposing absolute power. ( Asianwiki

Driven by the desire to avenge his mother, a former gangster turned lawyer uses both his fists and the loopholes in law to fight against those with absolute power. (Dramawiki)

● caѕт oғ cнaracтerѕ ●

(click image for HD versions)

imageproxy (7).jpg

“Lawless lawyer who fights with the law!”

Lee Joon Gi as Bong Sang Pil , a lawyer who seeks revenge against the powerful. Having witnessed the tragic death of his mother as a child, Bong Sang Pil grows up with just one purpose in life, getting revenge for his mother. (Soompi)

imageproxy (6).jpg

“I’m sorry I hit you, but I can’t accept such a ruling!”

Seo Ye Ji as Ha Jae Yi, self proclaimed troublemaker and strong-willed lawyer who uses her first rather than her brain. Since childhood, Ha Jae Yi has had exceptionally high self-esteem, tough and clever. Once a lawyer working at a prominent court of justice, Jae Yi ends up working as a paralegal at Mubeop (Lawless) Law Firm run by Bong Sang Pil , after getting involved in some incident. She is going to experience a lot of confusion as her entanglements with Sang Pil shake the foundations of her beliefs. (jg_k_drama)

imageproxy (8).jpg

“I’m a businessman, not a gangster!”

Lee Hye Young as Cha Moon-sook, a respected lawyer who exerts queen-like influence over Giseong City (an imaginary city ) with a fan following but who is in fact of a greedy, power hungry nature. She finds herself up against Bong Sang-pil and Ha Jae Yi (jg_k_drama)

imageproxy (9).jpg

“I just have to stand still, and I’ll look perfect!”

Choi Min Soo as gangster turned chaebol chairman and dangerously ambitious man who goes to great lengths to conceal his shameful past and ugly nature. (jg_k_drama)

Character Overview  (Translated)

Correlation Chart and Supporting Characters

Spoiler

Lawless Law Firm
Lee Joon Ki as Bong Sang Pil
Seo Ye Ji as Ha Jae Yi
Kim Byung Hee (김병희) as Tae Kwang Soo

People around Cha Moon Sook
Lee Hye Young as Cha Moon Sook
Yum Hye Ran (염혜란) as Nam Soon Ja
Cha Jung Won (차정원) as Kang Yun Hee
Jun Jin Gi as Go In Doo

People around Ahn Oh Joo
Choi Min Soo as Ahn Oh Joo
Choi Dae Hoon as Suk Kwan Dong
Lee Dae Yeon as Woo Hyung Man

People around Bong Sang Pil
Shin Eun Jung as Choi Jin Ae
Ahn Nae Sang as Choi Dae Woong
People around Ha Jae Yi
Lee Han Wie as Ha Ki Ho
??? as No Hyun Joo

● cнarт ●

(Click image to enlarge)

(Text and details translated --> jg_k_drama)

imageproxy (3).jpgimageproxy (4).jpg

☆ Pre-broadcast 

Spoiler

✲ This drama will reunite Lee Joon Gi with producing director (PD) Kim Jin Min. The two worked on MBC’s “Time Between Dog And Wolf” 11 years ago. (1)

✲ Seo Ye Ji confirmed as the female leading role (2)

✲ Script reading took place on 02.28.18 (3) Video (6) Translated (7)

✲ First Day Filming - 03.07.18 (4)

✲ Choi Min Soo and Lee Hye Young added in the cast (5)

✲ First Photo of Lee Joon Gi as Bong Sang Pil  by Namooactors | How LJG prepared himself for the role Bong Sang-pil (8)

✲ First Photo of Seo Ye Ji as Ha Jae Yi is released (9)

First Teaser (10) - April 7, 2018

* Seo Ye Ji comments on her transformation into a feisty lawyer "You 'll be able to see a new side of me that you haven't seen before  (11)

*Seo Ye Ji reaches out to fans and shares her impression to co-star Lee Joon Gi : "He respects and takes care of people around him" (12)

“Lawless Couple” Lee Joon-gi and Seo Yea-ji caught in crisis from day one - 4.9.18 (13)

First Photo of Choi Min Soo as Ahn Oh Joo is released - 4.11.18 (14)

First on Set Behind The Scenes (15)

✲ First Photos of Lee Hye Young are released (16)

✲ "I learned jiu jitsu to create my own action style" - Lee Joon Gi (17)

✲ Second Teaser (18) (18a

✲ ‘Lawless Lawyer’ Lee Joon-gi x Seo Yea-ji captured on scene of their first investigation together showing ‘collaborative chemistry’ (19)

tumblr_p7epc2yIsy1w2wd5jo1_1280.jpg

Third Teaser (20) Lee Joon Gi Transforms Into A Vengeful Lawyer In Teaser Clip For “Lawless Lawyer” (21)

Lee Joon Gi and Seo Ye Ji graces Marie Claire for May 2018 Issue  (22) (22a) | Full Spread (22 b) | Translation (22 c) (22d)

Lee Joon Gi Talks About Working With Director Kim Jin Min Again And His Love For Jiu-Jitsu (22 e)

DbcrFDLVMAAqUTb.jpgDbcrGfRUQAAuUn6.jpgDbcrHSYV0AAY4Vq.jpgDbcrICwUwAAtOGc.jpgmck_5add75844ed04-562x708.jpgmck_5add76b6387da-562x539.jpg

Fourth Teaser (23)

✲ Behind the Scenes of Teaser (24) Translation (24a) Official Photos (24b)

Fifth Teaser (25 a ) (25 b)

✲ Sixth Teaser (26) Translation (26a)

✲ Moving Character Poster Translation (27)

✲ Behind the Scenes of Poster Filming (28 ) (28 a)

✲ Lee Joon-gi and Seo Yea-ji totally engrossed in script – Raising expectation for the Lawless Lawyer premiere (29)

✲ Behind the Scenes 'BongHa' couple (30) Translation (30 a)

✲ Individual Character  Posters revealed (31)

✲ Episode 1 Previews (32 ) (32a) (32b) Translation (32c)

✲ Lee Joon Gi Keeps His Cool In The Interrogation Room In “Lawless Lawyer” (33)

✲ 4 Minute Preview (34)

✲ The Meaning of Giseong as the fictional city in Lawless Lawyer (35)

☆ Production Presentation 

Press Photos by tvn twitter (click photo for the rest of the gallery)

Dc0O4FsU8AA5ygl.jpgDc0O8IuU0AACvbR.jpgDc0PBASU0AEV_UA.jpgDc0TqmWUQAAM2WG.jpgDc0TuTFVQAEXzuc.jpg

Lee Joon Gi Has Nothing But Praise For “Lawless Lawyer” Co-Star Seo Ye Ji

Liveblog

Desperately prepared for it... Everyone was full of praise for "Lawless Lawyer" Lee Joon Gi

Translated clips by jg_kdrama (1) (2)

Lee Jun Ki almost got beat up by Choi Min Soo for arriving 10 minutes late to the drama set?

Lee Jun Ki shares how Seo Ye Ji was different from what he expected

☆ Mubeop Lawbook 

(Story Guides, Ratings, Reviews, Recaps)

☆ Namooactors ' Appendices ☆ 

Naver Post :[ 1 ]

☆ Tags ☆ 

Soompi

Hancinema

Where to Watch 

Viki

Viu [Singapore]

Episode Guides 

Liveblog by Drama Milk

Ratings by Dramawiki

Spoiler

Note: This drama airs on cable channel / pay TV which has a relatively small audience compared to free-to-air TV / public broadcasters (KBS, MBC, SBS, and EBS).

Date Episode Nielsen Korea (%) TNmS (%)
Nationwide Seoul
2018-05-12 01 5.275 5.895 5.8
2018-05-13 02 6.037 6.291 5.6
2018-05-19 03 5.029 5.081 5.2
2018-05-20 04 6.132 6.814 5.1
2018-05-26 05 5.884 6.070 5.9
2018-05-27 06 6.885 6.702 5.2
2018-06-02 07 5.879 5.879 6.0
2018-06-03 08 6.085 6.253 6.9
2018-06-09 09 5.623 5.925 6.1
2018-06-10 10 6.843 7.324 6.9
2018-06-16 11 4.028 5.018 -
2018-06-17 12 6.754 7.244 6.1
2018-06-23 13 5.050 5.248 5.5
2018-06-24 14 7.089 7.570 7.2
2018-06-30 15 - - -
2018-07-01 16 - - -
Average  %  %  %

Source: Nielsen Korea TNmS Media

Episode Summary by VIU 

Spoiler

Episode 1-Lawless Law Firm

Bong Sang Pil is known as the gangster lawyer. He is known to fight with his fist and the law. After hearing news that Cha Moon Sook was appointed as judge for the retrial of the murder of the mayor of Giseong, Lee Young Soo, Sang Pil decides to return to his hometown for the first time in 18 years. Meanwhile, Ha Jae I punches a judge for a wrongful verdict. She ends up getting suspended and returns home after getting fired from her law firm.

Episode 2-The Hearing

After returning to Kiseong, Sang Pil takes over the office that his mother, a civil rights lawyer, used to use. He keeps busy trying to get the chance to defend Hyung Man for the murder of Kiseong's Mayor, Lee Young Soo. Jae I begins to wonder why Sang Pil is so determined to work on this case. She begins to look into it to find out. The day of the hearing is finally here, and Jae I faces danger on her way to the courthouse. Will Sang Pil go to rescue her?

Episode 3-I'm Going to be Arrested

After saving Jae I, Sang Pil and Jae I arrive at the courthouse. Sang Pil reveals a shocking truth that changes the conditions of the trial. However, Sang Pil ends up getting arrested for disrupting the trial. While Sang Pil is in prison, Jae I begins to look into the truth behind Mayor Lee Young Soo's murder case. Jae I begins to see Sang Pil in a different light. Meanwhile, Sang Pil agonizes over how to tell Jae I the truth about her mother.

Episode 4-Prove it to Me

After saving Jae I, Sang Pil and Jae I arrive at the courthouse. Sang Pil reveals a shocking truth that changes the conditions of the trial. However, Sang Pil ends up getting arrested for disrupting the trial. While Sang Pil is in prison, Jae I begins to look into the truth behind Mayor Lee Young Soo's murder case. Jae I begins to see Sang Pil in a different light. Meanwhile, Sang Pil agonizes over how to tell Jae I the truth about her mother.

Episode 5-I came here for a reason
Sang Pil and Moon Sook face each other after revealing who they are. Sang Pil tells Moon Sook that he will see this case through. However, Moon Sook is not affected by his declaration. Jae I sees the two of them talking and is shocked to hear the truth. She has a hard time believing what she saw and starts to look into Moon Sook by herself. Sang Pil feels bad about Jae I and keeps an eye on her. Jae I finally finds out the truth about what happened 18 years, but it ends up causing her more trouble.

Episode  6-I'll keep your promise
Sang Pil tells Jae I about the true face of Moon Sook. Sang Pil and Jae I work together to prove Young Man is not guilty of murdering the mayor Lee Young Soo. Young Man finds out Jae I is Hyun Joo’s daughter. Yeon Hee asks Moon Sook for forgivenes

Episode 7- Wake Up

Oh Ju has finally accomplished his old desire. He starts to begin the Golden City redevelopment project. Meanwhile, he tries to take revenge on Hyung Man, who put him in trouble. Sang Pil and Jae I try to stop Oh Ju from doing so. Sang Pil and Jae I versus Moon Sook and Oh Ju begin now.

☆ LawLawLand Playlist 

imageproxy.jpg

part 1: iamnot (아이엠낫) - Burn It Up [Video] [Lyrics]

Babylon-Lawless-Lawyer-OST-Part-2.jpg

part 2:Babylon (베이빌론)- Memories [ Video] [Lyrics]

Lawless_Lawyer_OST_Part_3.jpg

part 3 : Kim Yun Ji When Our Eyes Meet 눈이 마주칠 때

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, Youtube, etc.. should be reported to their respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  Viki, Viu,Dramafever, ) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lee Joon-Gi cast in tvN drama series “Lawless Lawyer”

Lawless_Lawyer-LJG-p00.jpg

Lee Joon Gi is cast in upcoming tvN drama series “Lawless Lawyer”. In an upcoming interview with magazine "The Star,” that will be published this March, Lee Joon-Gi has revealed that he was cast for the drama series and stated that “I will struggle to bring out my ability to the highest level as the lead actor for drama series ‘Lawless Lawyer.'” In drama series “Lawless Lawyer,” Lee Joon-Gi will play lead male character Bong Sang-Pil. He is a lawyer who does not the trust the law. 

“Lawless Lawyer” is currently scheduled to first air May 12, 2018 in South Korea (will air on tvN’s Saturday and Sunday 9PM time slot after “Live“). Source: asianwiki

• Guest locked this topic

Lawless Lawyer-LJG-p00.jpg
magnify-clip.png

• Drama: Lawless Lawyer (literal title)
  • Revised romanization: Moobeob Byeonhosa
  • Hangul: 무법 변호사
  • Director: Kim Jin-Min
  • Writer: Yoon Hyun-Ho
  • Network: tvN
  • Episodes:
  • Release Date: May 12, 2018 --
  • Runtime: Sat. & Sun. 21:00
  • Language: Korean

Plot

Bong Sang-Pil is a former gang member, but he now works as a lawyer. He also has one of the top win rates as a lawyer. Bong Sang-Pil will take advantage of loopholes in the law. He stands before the court for his mother’s revenge, opposing absolute power.

Notes

1. "Lawless Lawyer" takes over the tvN Sat. & Sun. 21:00 time slot previously occupied by "Live."
  2. Seo Ye-Ji has been offered the lead female role and she is considering the offer positively.

Cast

• Guest unlocked this topic

TvN is really on a roll lately with their casting and storylines. 

If the lead character was a former gangster does that mean that he'll pull no punches? :wink:

Very much looking forward to seeing LJG onscreen again and hopefully we'll see him in action scenes as well. Thanks @LyraYoo. Looks like we'll be hanging out together again down the track. :D

tumblr_p4spbczwvO1w2wd5jo1_540.jpg

Official] Lee Joon-gi confirmed to star in ‘Lawless Attorney’ … Special reunion with the director of ‘Time Between Dog and Wolf’

After generating buzz with the news that its production began, tvN’s “Lawless Attorney’ is finally about to set sail by confirming Lee Joon-gi’s casting in the leading role. “Lawless Attorney” marks a reunion between director Kim Jin-min and Lee Joon-gi 11 years after “Time Between Dog and Wolf” and is garnering attention as another turning point in the history of Korean drama.

Slated to premiere in May following tvN’s “Live,” new Saturday/Sunday drama “Lawless Attorney” (directed by Kim Jin-min, written by Yoon Hyun-ho, and produced by Studio Dragon & Logos Film) announced Tuesday (Feb 27th) that “actor Lee Joon-gi confirmed to star in ‘Lawless Attorney’ as the leading role ‘Bong Sang-pil.’”

“Lawless Attorney” is about a lawless (無法) lawyer who initially puts violence above law but grows into a true lawyer who uses martial arts (武法) by risking even his life to stand up to unchecked power. Set against the imaginary city of ‘Giseong,’ it is an exciting, richly imagined story of ‘a lawyer who wields the power of law to fight lawlessness.

Returning to the small screen after a hiatus of about a year with “Lawless Attorney,” Lee Joon-gi particularly finds himself the center of attention. ‘Bong Sang-pil,’ played by Lee Joon-gi, is a lawyer who is hell bent on revenge against a powerful circle of insiders. Having witnessed his mother’s brutal death as a child, Bong Sang-pil is consumed by pain and anger and considers avenging his mother’s death ‘the purpose of his life’ and ‘absolute mission.’ He constantly switches between a violent outlaw who takes advantage of the lawless and a lawyer who pursues justice using the righteousness of the law. Lee Joon-gi’s expected to deliver a transformative performance.

Netizens are already wild with excitement to see this special reunion between director Kim Jin-min and Lee Joon-gi, who were the heroes behind “Time Between Dog and Wolf.” For Lee Joon-gi, working with director Kim was a turning point in his acting career. Known for an exceptional knack for analyzing his characters and proven acting skills, Lee Joon-gi is looking to create another ‘legendary character’ with the help of director Kim, a master of visual artistry.

Joining them is writer Yoon Hyun-ho, who not only drew 20 million to the big screen with movies “The Attorney” and “Confidential Assignment,” but also ruled the small screen with drama “Remember – War of the Son.” The trio represents the perfect combination of director, writer and actor, and expectations are rapidly growing whether their collaboration will work its magic on the small screen.

The producers behind tvN’s “Lawless Attorney” said, “Director Kim Jin-min and Lee Joon-gi are reuniting in 11 years through ‘Lawless Attorney.’ It’s their second collaboration after ‘Time Between Dog and Wolf’ and they share profound confidence in each other,” adding, “Especially Lee Joon-gi’s public appeal will help him embody this lawless lawyer switching his weapon between law and fist perfectly. Please look forward to his transformative performance.”

With Lee Joon-gi cast in the leading role, “Lawless Attorney” has finally set sail and will premiere in May following tvN’s “Live.”

Original Source: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003221450

Translated by: https://allaboutjoongi.tumblr.com/

...................................................................................................................................................................................................

This part is what is picking my curiosity:

"He constantly switches between a violent outlaw who takes advantage of the lawless and a lawyer who pursues justice using the righteousness of the law. Lee Joon-gi’s public appeal will help him embody this lawless lawyer switching his weapon between law and fist perfectly."

Does this mean we will see something like this:

The handsome righteous lawyer who has a sweet partnership with the female paralegal(supposedly Seo Ye Ji)

like Agent Lee Soo Hyun in Time Between Dog and Wolf

tumblr_oknd5dE55Y1vem8apo3_r1_400.giftumblr_oknd5dE55Y1vem8apo2_r1_400.gif

and the other persona:

like Kay in Time Between Dog and Wolf

Related image

Spoiler

Related image

If its like this.Then yes please

Also are they putting a love line in this? Look at the description of the female lead:

"If Seo Ye Ji accepts the offer, she will be portraying Ha Jae Yi who lived a self-directed life since she was a kindergartener. She becomes a great lawyer who fights for justice but ends up getting demoted after attacking a judge. She meets lawyer Bong Sang Pil following her demotion and they get tied up with each other."

Source: https://www.soompi.com/2018/02/13/seo-ye-ji-talks-upcoming-tvn-drama/

I remember TBDW wasnt marketed as a love action story but it did have a love line. Look at wikipedia:

Soo-hyun(Lee Joon Gi) met Ji-woo (Nam Sang-mi) when they were about twelve years old and has another fateful encounter with her 10 years later. Together they have promises for the future.

The only difference from TBDW with this drama, from what I am reading is that the two dont have a childhood history together. Anyways bring it on.Good luck to everyone and lets have fun.

Lee Joon-gi and Seo Ye-ji Confirm "Lawless Lawyer"

photo949585.jpg

Some good news for Lee Joon-gi and Seo Ye-ji fans today! The actors have confirmed their roles in upcoming revenge drama, "Lawless Lawyer". As previously reported, the series is about a lawyer who prefers using his fists, rather than the law, to seek revenge from the corrupt powerful. After witnessing his mother's cruel death as a child, revenge becomes his sole motivator.

This is a reunion between Lee Joon-gi and director Kim Jin-min-I, as the two worked together in "Time Between Dog and Wolf", a turning point in the actor's career. The production has pointed out this reunion, while it has also stated that Lee Joon-gi has a charm that attracts people, and that viewers should anticipate his dramatic transformation.

"Lawless Lawyer" has also been courting actress Seo Ye-ji for a leading role, which makes this project even more interesting for me. I had been a non-fan, to put it lightly, of her acting during "The Night Watchman's Journal", but "Save Me" showed me potential and growth that I can definitely get behind. According to Osen, the actress has just confirmed her role.

"Lawless Lawyer" is helmed by PD Kim Jin-min-I and written by Yoon Hyeon-ho. It will be airing after "Live" in May on tvN.

https://www.hancinema.net/orion-s-daily-ramblings-lee-joon-gi-and-seo-ye-ji-confirm-lawless-lawyer-115999.html

Saying hi to everyone. I'm here. Won't be active yet (probably not for next couple of months), but I'm here.

Very excited for JG. This could turn out to be quite a cerebral drama, and I hope we'll get to see him in a lot of suits and formal wear... Yum!!! ^_^^_^  And Seo Ye-ji is a reliable co-star. Looking great!

Thanks for all the updates. Love ya all.

:heart:

I'm definitely watching this! Finally, this gorgeous fine looking man has returned to my life with his next drama! And loved Seo Ye Ji in Save Me, never thought I would see her paired up with my most favorite Korean actor!

I really hope we get some romance in this. I can't help it but I love LJG in shows that involve romance! He can be so romantic, sexy and adorable, it makes me melt!

Seo Ye Ji Confirmed To Star In Upcoming tvN Legal Drama With Lee Joon Gi

https://www.soompi.com/2018/02/28/seo-ye-ji-confirmed-star-upcoming-tvn-legal-drama-lee-joon-gi/

On February 28th, a source from tvN’s upcoming Saturday-Sunday drama, “Lawless Lawyer,” (tentative title) revealed, “Seo Ye Ji has been confirmed for the role of Ha Jae Yi in ‘Lawless Lawyer.’ Viewers will be able to see her in a new, different kind of role.”

“Lawless Lawyer” tells the story of a reckless lawyer named Bong Sang Pil (Lee Joon Gi), who risks his life by taking a stand against authority. Producing director (PD) Kim Jin Min, who previously directed “Time Between Dog and Wolf,” and writer Yoon Hyun Ho, who wrote the scripts for films “Confidential Assignment” and “The Attorney,” will be working together for this drama.

Seo Ye Ji’s character Ha Jae Yi is described as a tough and confident lawyer who tends to move first before thinking. Her long-held beliefs get completely shaken after meeting Bong Sang Pil as she enters his law firm.

The drama’s production team commented, “She is a unique actress who can go from portraying a lawyer with integrity to also portraying a troublemaker. Please look forward to seeing a new kind of charm from her in ‘Lawless Lawyer.'”

“Lawless Lawyer” is planned to air sometime in May following the broadcast of tvN’s “Live.”

Oh MY!  Who will be the actor that portrays a transformative performance??? It looks like both LJG and SYJ's characters are headed for some turbulence! 

I'm excited to see her be a troublemaker! And to watch LJG/Sang Pil react to that. 

QUESTION: @LyraYoo  What's the # for this show??? #lawlesslawyer #LLtVN 

Wow so many news!!!  Thank you all for sharing. And script reading so soon :scream:

I can't wait to see some pictures,  and I can't wait for the actual drama.. 

I can't wait for our JG kicking asses again in a suit! Plus who doesn't love troublemakers...  I have high expectations,  I know the drama won't dissapoint.. 

Archived