[Drama 2018] 100 Days My Prince / Hundred Days' Husband, 백일의 낭군님

0ly40

@ktcjdrama, even if he didn’t witness it with his own eyes, he saw the initial battle where the occupants of his house was slain in cold blood. Seeing a human being that served you or was a part of your household since childhood murdered right before your eyes must be a blow to a young innocent heart. Sure he might not have seen KCE slay his father but he must know the same thing or worse happened to his father. Yul was younger and still felt the magnitude of what he saw and hated CE as if CE had done that to his own family.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This scene was so funny.  How JJY got frustrated with the C.Prince and after a long time the prince told"am i the only one uncomfortable here?":joy::joy:

9ttqZDU.gif

uPS7zan.gif

the face off bet yul and the C.princess.  His eyes is telling something whereas his smile's meaning is some other.  Wow!!! D.O.

emjTOyw.jpg

His fight with the assasin.  great moves *thumbs up*

Spoiler

ozMO3Yr.gif

dc gall

I THOROUGHLY ENJOYED THIS EPISODE IN SPITE OF THE LAGGING OF MY LIVE STREAM.  IT HAD ALL THE ELEMENTS ROMANCE, ACTION, COMEDY ............ 

Written preview for ep.15

IktU38W.jpg

RTFLOL at the heart sign and heart finger.... :lol:

Don't worry chingu-deul about a tragic ending, we'll definitely have our happy ending...

20 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

@ktcjdrama, even if he didn’t witness it with his own eyes, he saw the initial battle where the occupants of his house was slain in cold blood. Seeing a human being that served you or was a part of your household since childhood murdered right before your eyes must be a blow to a young innocent heart. Sure he might not have seen KCE slay his father but he must know the same thing or worse happened to his father. Yul was younger and still felt the magnitude of what he saw and hated CE as if CE had done that to his own family.

Actually in this episode, it is revealed that he did see his father killed by KCE. I only found out after watching and had edited my earlier post thinking you haven't seen it. ^_^

10 hours ago, nrllee said:

The only other reason now other than my stubborn will :lol: for not believing that it is MY...is that there have been way too many hints that MY is the baby's daddy...the red bracelet, the trysts, the dandelion puffs... I would not have doubted it if not for the fact that tvN put the other 2 up there as possibilities and got everyone wondering.  Why bother to when all the odds are stacked against the other 2 as possibilities?  That's kinda one outside factor raising the doubts in my mind.  Also, see how adamant HS is about her Brother MY being a man of honor?  She's already having serious doubts about him doing the unthinkable of killing people for a living...she is not going to welcome the fact that he knocked up CPrincess (even if it was a night of passion) - CPrincess was another man's wife!  How are they going to play happy families during family get togethers?  It would be terribly awkward.  Especially if we want to eventually see our OTP end up happily ever after.  Maybe that's what the Special Ep will feature... How all these loose ends will be tied up.  Honestly even if the baby isn't MY's, family gatherings with MY/ex CPrincess and HS/WD would prove Super awkward too?  Maybe they are more progressive than I am :lol:..  Well all will be revealed soon enough surely?

I’m hoping they don’t have to play happy family. MY and HS can continue to live separate lives as they’ve been doing all these years. They’re both adults and can write letters to each other if they like. Too much has happened to ignore the fact that the couple MY/Cprincess thought “nothing” of Yul’s life. Both tried to kill him. To me there’s no covering up and reconciling that for the sake of getting along. HS/YS can start her own family with Yul and she has sincere friends and a foster dad who care very much for her. I think she would make a great crown princess because even when young she had the welfare of the people in her heart. She’s also an honorable person and worthy of the standing of that position.

6 minutes ago, triplem said:

Hmm deep kiss :D . This gif gives a good view @Visually-wandering

When there's a kiss you must be remembered me, don't u? :sweatingbullets:I've been scrolling down dc and saw lots of kiss gif that I feel numb :sweatingbullets:. This boy called DO has captured this pity lady's heart and made me added one more person in the actor list to follow. I think the list getting longer now. 

Wow, real time rating is 17.8%? The power of a kiss I guess. 

And thank you @stroppysefor the translation, encouraging me to keep watching while I can see no clues for a happy ending in the preview.

22 minutes ago, Wotad said:

im really surprised they did not extend this drama considering how well its doing. 

I think the main reason why the drama can't be extended because D.O will be super busy due to EXO's comeback in Nov.

I might get maimed for this but I didn’t know who DO was till I watched this and goggled him. Impressive resume for one this young. I had my doubts when I saw that he was paired with one of my fav female leads. Those doubts were on their way out the window as the show progressed but this week’s eps made me kick them away so far and high that no one will ever know they existed. He is good. Wow. Saw the gifs shared here...*gulp*... toe curling stuff.

I am drawn in by both leads though I wasn’t too hot about the time spent as Won Deuk-was a bit of an idiot albeit an endearing one- as well as the shenanigans of the lower officials bullying commoners. The pace picked up towards the end and just when I was enjoying the drama too much I found out there wld only be one more ep. Gahh...why... good shows are hard to come by! 

If only Martial Universe had half of the art of this plot.

52 minutes ago, rocat said:

I might get maimed for this but I didn’t know who DO was till I watched this and goggled him. Impressive resume for one this young. I had my doubts when I saw that he was paired with one of my fav female leads. Those doubts were on their way out the window as the show progressed but this week’s eps made me kick them away so far and high that no one will ever know they existed. He is good. Wow. Saw the gifs shared here...*gulp*... toe curling stuff.

I am drawn in by both leads though I wasn’t too hot about the time spent as Won Deuk-was a bit of an idiot albeit an endearing one- as well as the shenanigans of the lower officials bullying commoners. The pace picked up towards the end and just when I was enjoying the drama too much I found out there wld only be one more ep. Gahh...why... good shows are hard to come by! 

If only Martial Universe had half of the art of this plot.

I never cared for Do or exo really but this drama has made me a big fan of him.

15 minutes ago, tianaa said:

and the most  touching moment when Lee Yool met his guardian who was still alive,oh my god,i can't handle my tears:tears:

Jo Hyun Shik is the actor who plays the eunuch Yang.  (Some may also remember that he played one of Chan's rowing buddies on Thirty But Seventeen.)  He may only do "bit" parts and side roles in dramas but, oh my, what an excellent actor!  It's like a gift to see someone who fulfills a role so well.  Others may earn their place simply because they are handsome or pretty or whatever while having only a little talent to call upon (we all know that there are many like that) but this guy is earning his stripes the hard way by being a true actor.  I applaud that hard work and talent.  Bravo, Jo Hyun Shik!

5 hours ago, Jillia said:

Because it's done filming already. Season would also not add up anymore since they filmed during summer and it's now fall in South Korea. :)

But, as I agree with @stroppyse, this drama would do better with at least a couple more episodes. The pacing is still horribly off, even though the plot gets its job done, so to speak.

I agree that the pacing is not perfect and has some other flaws, but for being pre-produced it is actually really well done. The Kdrama writers have come a long way and are starting to find the formula that works... and works more consistently, rather than hit or miss all the time. I say this particularly since I wonder if pre-produced dramas will soon become the norm since the 52 hour work week... will the entertainment business be following this enforcement eventually too?

I wonder cause I read somewhere that this was due to deaths in the entertainment industry and other companies due to overwork. 

CPrincess to MY - Do not worry.  This baby is not your baby.  :o

Man they are dragging the Who's the baby's daddy further...so it's either Seowon or Minister Jung then.  My money is still on Jung.

Got the whole Chinese character "Heel" totally wrong...I am still struggling to solve the riddle looking at the character and also how they are interpreting it in the drama.  They are running it too fast for my mind to comprehend - doors...I get that because the Chinese character for "mouth" is like a door - it's basically a square.  Perhaps it's the number of "mouths" in each character...there is one "mouth" in the character for "heel"...have to rewatch it to get it right.

EDIT- whilst I am glad that MY is not the baby's daddy coz that falls in line with his Man of Honor label, I still do not like how it was revealed.  Seems to imply that she bedded a few men so there was a question of paternity?  No sex = no baby?  It's like her telling MY, well we did sleep together but don't worry...baby's not yours...it's someone else's?  Maybe it's lost in translation... :unsure:

25 minutes ago, nrllee said:

CPrincess to MY - Do not worry.  This baby is not your baby.  :o

I got the feeling that she was lying to him to spare him or to protect him.  I still firmly believe that MY is the baby daddy.

11 minutes ago, thistle said:

I got the feeling that she was lying to him to spare him or to protect him.  I still firmly believe that MY is the baby daddy.

Perhaps.  Guess we'll have to wait a week to find out... :lol:

It makes more sense since I feel like KCE (the omniscient one) seems to know who the baby's daddy is...otherwise why ask MY to kill the baby's daddy (he can't very well kill himself)...if KCE thought for a moment that MY was the baby's Father, he would've already killed him.  So unless he is ignorant of this and has been duped by the CPrincess into believing that it is someone else.  He's been consistently one-up most times, so I think he senses that he's been duped and he's narrowed in on the candidate and it's not MY.

Your theory could be right though.  CPrincess lying to protect MY and then diverting KCE's attention to someone else.

Guess we will find out next week. 

EDIT- I loved these things about Ep 14

1. That LY's first totally complete memory was NOT of Palace politics or the plots on his life...but that of his love for YS. :wub:

2. That he trumps Dimples at the game of love (touché) with "I met her first"...just saying :lol:...now that we're clear about our facts...let's talk business...are you loyal to me or to KCE?

3. That LY's declaration of love to YS was...just...so...beautifully poetic...and then to seal it beyond a shadow of a doubt with a kiss over that forever love doorway (kinda reminds me of mistletoe). :wub:

4. That LY stays true to his Man of Honor label...as CP, he could have lopped Dimples' head off (one way of getting rid of the competition) but he didn't?  Notice how he declares once again that she is his woman in front of Dimples during that encounter with the assassin?  You face off. Man to man.  And throw down the gauntlet.

5. How calculated and measured LY is in the face of danger.  He is KCE's equal if not better.

6. DKS is knocking it out of the ballpark for me in his acting.  The tone of his voice, his diction (where he puts in pregnant pauses with effect), his eyes.  The veiled menace in his speech with the CPrincess "spending a long time with you tonight"... He is not only worthy in love (with YS), he is worthy in battle (be it verbal stoushes, intellectual intrigue or martial art parries).  Who would've thought he could pack so much in that diminutive frame of his?  I am a fan for life. :)

Archived