[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

8 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

The wow factor is missing... Still the question remains. Why such civilised kisses between them? :confused: Or we have too high expectation? 

8 hours ago, They Sick said:

I thought she was shy. this makes me curious. Hmmm. Why ELOD so tame? It needs to be untamed. 

Apparently Woman director know how to satisfy what other woman wants.

When it come to romantic,affection, passion just let a woman do the job to guide how to acted it out..

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

5 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Apparently Woman director know how to satisfy what other woman wants.

When it come to romantic,affection, passion just let a woman do the job how to acted it out..

But i think our leads were the ones who were reluctant, as per Vengo, the director wanted passion.

They can't kiss passionately coz the might get carried away (just kidding):P

Well, even the small amount of bts are being scrutinized by fans....so maybe they just want to be on the safe side...:D if they kissed passionately, i dont know what video editing will the fans do :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

48 minutes ago, Zelnk said:

But i think our leads were the ones who were reluctant, as per Vengo, the director wanted passion.

They can't kiss passionately coz the might get carried away (just kidding):P

Passionate kiss can be easier to act out with a new partner. 

Sweet kiss much more easier or come naturally to act out between an old lover (partner).

For the professional sake..why didn't V&R just let it all out?

I still thinking "something is fishy" with these two.

For exp

Back then when my boyfriend intensely stare at me ( now hubby) I'll feel shy, excited and blushed.

But now if he do that.. I'll just laughing, happy ,still excited and I'll ask... what are you doing?.

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2

7 hours ago, LovelyLady said:

I don't think Vengo had a lot of kissing scenes with others actresses. Except this and with Reba,  I didn't find any on youtube.

Found another one by chance :joy:

It's at the end of the video at 6:09

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

11 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Passionate kiss can be easier to act out with a new partner. 

Sweet kiss much more easier or come naturally to act out between an old lover (partner).

For the professional sake..why didn't V&R just let it all out?

I still thinking "something is fishy" with these two.

For exp

Back then when my boyfriend intensely stare at me ( now hubby) I'll feel shy, excited and blushed.

But now if he do that.. I'll just laughing, happy ,still excited and I'll ask... what are you doing?.

This has always been my question too....for professional sake it they can be done, not really expecting a torrid kissing :D just the accepted one for the audience.

For closure sake, whats done is done, they don't want a steamy kiss, proper consummation scene,  more kisses as in the novel, then FOINE! :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

3 hours ago, daydreamer77 said:

:joy::joy: I've been trying to watch anything else to not miss Dijun & Fengjiu/GuangRe couples,  but no such luck.  

Yup, talk about addicted and obsessed. 

I might need to attend an ELOD/V&R Anonymous :joy::joy:

See you then, but I think it will end up talking more about elod/v&r lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

:joy: Woah! We are still in the subject of kisses? Haha..I think us international fans are the ones who are the most dissatisfied with the kisses in ELoD. From what I see, Chinese's fans are majority in the happy camps with the sweet and tender kisses and longing looks. They like that the DH x FJ are in love but not too vulgar. So, are they saying that we are vulgar?? :lol:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 2
  • LOL 11

13 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

I don't know how else to call it, unless "showing off" the new princess will do? Hahaha, now that would be very DH. :PThey are very laid back in Qing Qiu, but remembering the TMOPB scene for FJ when she was born, it's so heartwarming how happy and proud the family is and her clan who were gathered outside the cave.

DH might do the honours himself, not just stay by the bedside, hahaha. He is also that jealous. :lol: Maybe he'll back down if it's a female medical practitioner attending to FJ, but most I've seen are males at this era? Unless BQ can be counted as one at TMOPB while attending to Di Yong, the elder brother of her senior Di Feng (Su Moye). :)

That lady with FJ more likely to be her own mum :D. He wouldn't allow Zhe Yan I think God forbid! Don't forget to keep her immortal status a secret in the mortal world, she more than likely delivered BGG herself. 

• Like 6

9 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

It is just a styling for her mortal arc as a concubine.  To me its fine. DH was expressing his interest in her by using tea as comparison. However,  she didn't understand his words. When DH pluck out from her hair, his actions showed that he paid attention to every bit of her including that tiny leaf on her hair.

That's why she thought he got mad at her for something else. She didn't realise that destiny had already come knocking on her door. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Is this from the cut ancient war scene? Or another movie?

Actually I just calculated the time. This is the war 35,000 years ago with ML, not the ancient ones. Bai Yi was under his command when his daughter was born. This is as per the script written not by TQ

• Like 5

I have rewatched season one and two 3 times.. and now on TMOPB Third time... still v sad when susu jumped into zhu xian tai .... heart break again...

what do u guys move on to?

i have tried the following already

1. untamed (loved it)

2. Ashes of love ( watched twice)

3. Legend of Fuyao (love it)

4. Love and destiny ( I stopped at ep 30... I dun really enjoy this)

5. Kings avatar ( loved this)

Please advise me 

if not suitable to b posted here, pm me please! 

thank you !!!

withdrawal syndrome .......

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

:joy: Woah! We are still in the subject of kisses? Haha..I think us international fans are the ones who are the most dissatisfied with the kisses in ELoD. From what I see, Chinese's fans are majority in the happy camps with the sweet and tender kisses and longing looks. They like that the DH x FJ are in love but not too vulgar. So, are they saying that we are vulgar?? :lol:

That we are NOT, we are CRITIC looking out for their 'performance' lol what am I saying...too high from the 'crumbs' 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

It is just a styling for her mortal arc as a concubine.  To me its fine. DH was expressing his interest in her by using tea as comparison. However,  she didn't understand his words. When DH pluck out from her hair, his actions showed that he paid attention to every bit of her including that tiny leaf on her hair.

Agreed...

It a tea leaf.. wasn't it?

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

24 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Ahahahaha...I am learning to accept it already, I think I was expecting it to be in line with the novel.  Vulgar? not really? I am not expecting something like the telenovelas :D maybe a bit of movement  but not a still kiss :D which other cdrama delivers.  With their chemistry even a chaste kiss with movement (mortal realm kisses) would already be steamy.  I was disappointed because it was like the time in the nineties when in a drama the kiss is what they call fish kiss or basically the lips touch and wa la! thats it :D.  And if they delivered in the kiss/consumation department, i think the outcome "might" be higher views...or for me a sense of completeness for the series and novel that I love so much.

Lastly, there were doing fine in the mortal realm, what happened afterwards? are deities more conservative? :D it became inconsistent and also raised some expectations - that is why it bothers my mind :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

11 minutes ago, janegao4lyf said:

That we are NOT, we are CRITIC looking out for their 'performance' lol what am I saying...too high from the 'crumbs' 

Ah, of course! We are just looking out for their best interest!

@Zelnk Reba can most definitely do hot and steamy. I have seen her ahem, bed scene and while I don't expect that in ELoD, a little more skin baring won't harm me thinks. :naughty:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

8 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Ah, of course! We are just looking out for their best interest!

@Zelnk Reba can most definitely do hot and steamy. I have seen her ahem, bed scene and while I don't expect that in ELoD, a little more skin baring won't harm me thinks. :naughty:

Reba had a bed scene? I'm shocked! Which drama or movie is it?

Hahah, technically, she has the most "bed" scenes with V. They are on bed together quite often in ELOD! :p

• Like 1
  • LOL 4