[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

8 minutes ago, daydreamer77 said:

Sorry,  I didn't feel anything...unlike  V&R's.  :joy: Even their kiss on the nose or the nose to nose kiss is more electrifying :joy:

just by looking at each other intensely, you can feel the sizzling chemistry.

• Like 3
  • Naughty 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, LovelyLady said:

just by looking at each other intensely, you can feel the sizzling chemistry.

Wonder why they did not capitalize on this chemistry of theirs before?  They were not even supposed to be casted as DJ and FJ is the rumors were right.  I am sure if V and R where paired earlier, that series most likely will be noticed :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

38 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

TQ prolly wrote this scene to quench reader's thirst. To actually do a live adaptation is another story. The innuendos are very strong and ahem, I can't imagine seeing a totally blippin turned on DH on screen. Emmm...

For most writers, they try to add precursors to an event actually happening. That's what this scene is for :D

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, Ninky said:

That lady with FJ more likely to be her own mum :D. He wouldn't allow Zhe Yan I think God forbid! Don't forget to keep her immortal status a secret in the mortal world, she more than likely delivered BGG herself. 

Again, the possibility of her being alone even when she's at her most vulnerable and needed help the most...:tears:

Imma not giving up ma pitchfork unless Imma getting a trident.

• Sad 1
  • LOL 4

50 minutes ago, Applemintz said:

@jimmylyne
When I watched the sweet cave scenes, the only thing appeared on my mind is "wouldn't it be painful to be lying down with those wounds? Or does FJ's lap exudes healing power?" :lol:

I'm sure he's totally not in pain ...remember when he say "ouch" it was so lame and funny.. he's immune to any kind of physical pain.

FJ was like a drug to him , he is addicted to her, always want to touch her.. love to indulged and pampered by her.

• Like 2
  • Naughty 2
  • LOL 4

57 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Again, the possibility of her being alone even when she's at her most vulnerable and needed help the most...:tears:

Imma not giving up ma pitchfork unless Imma getting a trident.

It won't happen again. This time he'll be so overprotective that it won't be funny to everyone else. Poor ZL probably got to do double baby sitting duty.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

15 minutes ago, Ninky said:

It won't happen again. This time he'll be so overprotective that it won't be funny to everyone else. Poor ZL probably got to do double baby sitting duty.

In that case, I dunno who's the baby ZL is babysitting. :P The newborn, or DH. More likely DH :phew:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

In PB, during the Maiden Festival, FJ brought XZ around and pampered him with gifts because it made him happy. It was all from her POV. She wanted to recreate the happiness of childhood for him. She treated him as if he was a child. Although in the adaptation, FJ have already found out about XZ's real identity, she did the same for DH. Again, the scene was also filmed from FJ's POV. I was following a very interesting discussion on this. Have you thought about DH's POV. What was he thinking and why he reacted in that particular way? I would love to read your thoughts.

• Like 6

12 hours ago, scorpio1m said:

Is The Lost Tomb worth watching? I had started Legend of Fuyao a couple of years ago but didn't finish it (not bc of Vengo) I didn't care for the male lead and storyline...maybe I should go back and watch the Vengo parts ^_^

Yes worth it, go watch =)

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

@Yori Ten

DH's POV: "So this is how being pampered is like!"

DH might be thinking how much he had missed as a child growing on his own at Bihai Cangling. Not only that, he's probably comparing the way FJ cares for him to how Zhi He's parents looked after him. FJ treated him as someone who should have some happy magic of childhood no matter who he is. Whereas his adoptive parents might have taken him in for the sake of deference on what he is capable of.

DH might have felt that with FJ, he can have some freedom and be as carefree as possible. That might also be the reason why his wedding promise for her to the elders of Qing Qiu, is also freedom to be as she wishes.

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

7 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

In PB, during the Maiden Festival, FJ brought XZ around and pampered him with gifts because it made him happy. It was all from her POV. She wanted to recreate the happiness of childhood for him. She treated him as if he was a child. Although in the adaptation, FJ have already found out about XZ's real identity, she did the same for DH. Again, the scene was also filmed from FJ's POV. I was following a very interesting discussion on this. Have you thought about DH's POV. What was he thinking and why he reacted in that particular way? I would love to read your thoughts.

That is what makes DH different to all the rest, his simplicity. He doesn’t need attention and praises from others. Why do you think he retired and seek seclusion after he united the realms? For him, the job has been done, all he had to do was guard it so no one will disrupt the peace he fought hard to achieve. 

When FJ stumbled in his life, that was a different story. He likes her and love to have her attention all the time, he actually craves it. Maybe that was the first time he wanted someone or something for himself, so he will do anything within his power to keep it. As i mentioned before, he loves her so openly and and shamelessly, nothing matters but FJ. :P

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, jimmylyne said:

Views count on Tencent.

ELOD viewers count 7.69 billions (since Jan 22nd 2020)

OOT 

The untamed 7.79 billions ( since July 2019)

AOL 8.15 billions ( since August 2018)

Wow! We gonna break the record!! Sweet! :glasses:

• Like 11
  • Awesome 3

20 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

I would love to read your thoughts.

I think he understood why fengjiu was treating him like that , he must have thinking how innocent and generous  is fengjiu, always trying to do things for him like no one have evere done before and since he love to be pampered by her  he just let her  be 

• Like 3
  • Love 2