Quantcast

[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

@chubby^green^

The bing cang ceremony is definitely included because there is a leak fancam for that :D

New leak Dong Hua fight Miao luo

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4321098889490975

I think this is their last battle, even is Dong hua is really weak at that moment but its still weird to see dong hua losing like that :sweatingbullets:

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 17.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MayanEcho

• jimmylyne

• Ninky

• Yori Ten

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fresh out of the oven! ELOD translation team presents author Tang Qi's 7th epilogue for The Pillow Book. We hope you get the joke because it is hilariously funny to the bones!!!    Source : @

The ELOD translation team have finally completed the English translation of Tang Qi's latest Pillow Book Epilogue. We hope you will enjoy the read! Shameless DH in action yet again!   S

Ok - for those wondering what Vengo said during his interview (I only translated up to this point. The rest was his message for his love rivals, which I won't go into, his appreciation to viewers for

4 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

The bing cang ceremony is definitely included because there is a leak fancam for that :D

yay for this

hahaha

i wonder what else is included

since i relatively new with this whole thing i still can't relate the scene i watch from the bts and fancam with anything from the book

hahaha

total failure

On 12/24/2018 at 9:01 AM, Sisca_TVXQ said:

About the airing date, where did you read it? Really hope its true *praying

i seriously read a blog that was talking about pillow book and its airing date ealier last week

but when i went back and search my history it's nowhere to be found

what a mystery

sorry...

just pretend i didnt say anything hahaha

• LOL 2
1 hour ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

@chubby^green^

New leak Dong Hua fight Miao luo

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4321098889490975

I think this is their last battle, even is Dong hua is really weak at that moment but its still weird to see dong hua losing like that :sweatingbullets:

Thanks. It does seem like the last battle. I think thouģh that we' ll be getting more than 2 fight scenes between these two since these particular two happen in the book which is after Bai Qian Ye Hua wedding. I mean when FengJiu is trying to get DongHua's attention during those 300 years ago, they won't just be showing us DongHua strolling around with his 2700 page book or fishing, right? And maybe we get a glimpse into MiaoLuo too. It would be an interesting bit to add to the story. After all we don't know much about her and how she came to be sealed. Also perhaps some Dijun Backstory too. How he was shunned as a kid and got adopted. His history with Jiheng's Dad and how ruthlessly he ruled.

Oh My God I think that's too long. So what do you think?

Edited by aryamine
  • Like 3

@aryamine

Yes I think they will show some of Dong hua's past because I remember seeing picture of Feng Jiu's Grandfather (Bai Zhi Di Jun) in battle suit...

This location is really beautiful :wub:

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4321518110246339

Btw, I'm curious about Dong hua and Feng jiu's future. After Fengjiu wake up, will Dong hua still retire and appointed Ye Qing Ti as his successor ? What do you guys think?

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Like 3

@aryamine

Yes I think they will show some of Dong hua's past because I remember seeing picture of Feng Jiu's Grandfather (Bai Zhi Di Jun) in battle suit...

This location is really beautiful :wub:

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4321518110246339

Btw, I'm curious about Dong hua and Feng jiu's future. After Fengjiu wake up, will Dong hua still retire and appointed Ye Qing Ti as his successor ? What do you guys think?

With DD's personality he'll probably still retire and didn't he agree with FJ that he wanted to die together rather than alone? He'll most likely hate anything that unglues him from her side :sweatingbullets:

• Like 5

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE !! 

Just found out Netflix got the rights to Eternal Love!!! (So sad about drama fever going down)

Finally I can continue re-watching it as my plans are to re watch for the dh Fj moments and then re read the pillow book before 2019 pillow book air date. 

Hopefully Netflix will see lots of people watching eternal love and buy the rights to pillow book too ?!? (Wishful thinking....?). 

I am keeping my my eye on Viki as well hoping they will pick up pillow book too 

• Like 3
On 12/26/2018 at 9:16 PM, Sisca_TVXQ said:

being donghua dijun he would most probably retire although, he also wont stop taking care of the celestial matters since that is just him being him

beside it would take ye qingti forever to be able to take over donghua's duty, i think

hahaha

i think since he just reconciled with fengjiu and his son, he would rather be with them wherever they are than living at taichen palace alone

they could stay at the small bamboo house that fengjiu has designed for her to stay in qingqiu

or even goes to the palace of the blue sea

anywhere is good as long the three of them are together

i finish watching eternal love the whole series

and have to say, even though i am crazy about ye hu's love and devotion and the actor playing that character (he is freaking amazing and seriously jealous of his luscious long locks hahaha)

i am glad that fengjiu and dong hua's love trials doenst involve much of the celestial tribe

there's too much politic there making it so damn annoying

and also at least for pillow book we have only jiheng as the constant annoying factor

in 10 miles, it seems that everyone is crazy for the crown prince and almost all are crazy richard simmons (i only watch the drama didnt read the book)

scary

• LOL 1
On 12/27/2018 at 12:16 AM, Sisca_TVXQ said:

How seriously do you take the shorts & comics that Tang Qi wrote for the 10 Miles and Pillow Book pictorial albums? :D In those, Feng Jiu goes back to school but keeps using food & sexual bribes to get Dong Hua to do her homework for her. :w00t: They appear to all be living at Tai Chen Palace because they are teased by everyone about mother & son both attending school in the Nine Heavens. Bai Gun Gun & Ah Li play together & console each other because they want to sleep with their mothers but their fathers always take them back to their own bedrooms so that they can have their wives all to themselves... :w00t: From memory, Ye Hua and Dong Hua compete who can get their wives pregnant again first, and I think Bai Qian and Feng Jiu become pregnant at the same time and it is implied that they are both carrying daughters. The Nine Heavens regularly holds the ‘Beauty Ranking Contest’ where Ye Hua, Dong Hua and Liang Song are the judges and they keep fighting because they think their wives should be number 1. So eventually, Dong Hua decrees that only he is going to be a judge because he can’t let Feng Jiu lose because it also means himself losing to Liang Song and Ye Hua and of course he can’t ever lose! :lol:

On a slightly more serious note, I can’t imagine Dong Hua ever fully retiring, because he is basically retired but effectively holding onto power. I suppose Dong Hua really only had a very minor administrative role (new fairy induction) and that was passed on to Ye Qing Ti. Dong Hua was always passing his days indulging in leisure at Tai Chen Palace (while secretly monitoring the Huiming Realm toxins). What Dong Hua really needs to stay in the Nine Heavens for now is preparing for the impending handover to Ye Hua and Bai Qian as the new Emperor and Empress as the old Tian Jun retires. Although they didn’t mention it in the books, the end of the Eternal Love drama did mention Dong Hua being busy with Ye Hua preparing for the handover, which is the obvious next thing to come. Realistically, I think Dong Hua and Feng Jiu must divide their time between Nine Heavens (where Dong Hua still holds effective power and Tian Jun is only an administrative role) and Qing Qiu (where Feng Jiu is Queen). I remember at the end of the book, Feng Jiu asked Dong Hua whether they could frequently return to the Blue Sea as well. So maybe they spend part of the year in each of those 3 places (and Feng Jiu has to attend school either in Nine Heavens or Qing Qiu depending on where they are at the time), then take a break and go to their ‘holiday house’ at the Blue Sea.

On 12/26/2018 at 12:01 AM, chubby^green^ said:

anyway from time to time the book keep describing the indigo jewelled headband that dinghua wear all the time

from the pics it seems to be missing and will be absence in the drama

kinda pity have to say

hmm... 

i kinda grew fond of that indigo marking since it almost become a pairing to xiao bai's red mark on her forehead

I agree! I love his indigo jewel headband... :wub: mostly because of one of my favourite scenes ~ where Dong Hua has sneaked into Feng Jius’s bedroom in the middle of the night, unbuttoned her top and is rubbing her bruises with their special paste, and they get a bit flirty, and Feng Jiu gets on top of him, straddles him and removes his headband to put the paste on his face like facial cream, and i’m sure as the book is describing him staring at her with sparkling eyes that he is thinking ‘damn, this is the first and only girl in all my 300,000-year life who turns me on’ and all he wants to do is rip all her clothes off... :w00t: Oh, poor Dong Hua the 300,000-year-old virgin... (And you thought Twilight’s 108-year-old virgin vampire Edward had it bad!) (Note: Dong Hua’s age is my estimate.)

P.S. Hi fam! Yep, i’m back! And I have just fired up the DongFeng smut train again... You’re welcome! Did y’all miss me?! :P

• LOL 4

@redprincess

I read the stories every week LOL :joy:

But not all stories is written by Tang qi sadly...

Did Tang qi ever clarify how old Dong hua is ? Where did you read it?

I think fans wrote some which Tang Qi posted on her weibo. But the officially published shorts at the end of the books, and the comics in the officially published pictorial albums, were written by her, weren’t they? ^_^

Oh sorry, i just made up Dong Hua’s age as an estimate. I’ve now clarified that in my previous post. It’s an estimate based on the age of Bai Qian (140,000) and the estimated age of the previous generation which Pillow Book revealed were actually school peers taught by Fu Shen (Dong Hua, Mo Yuan, Zhe Yan and Bai Zhi). I’ve also seen similar estimates such as this one:)

• Like 4

@redfoxprincess @Sisca_TVXQ I also wondering about Donghua age..I wish Tang Qi just could mentioned more specific about his age instead of "as old as time"..which mean he really Old an ancient one right?. According to the that blog (very interesting blog especially Kakashi name was mentioned lol)...Zhe Yan and Donghua most likely the same age and Mo Yan slightly younger than them.

@redfoxprincess as always I love your input regarding everything..as for DongFeng Smut...is there's any good DongFeng fanfictions that i can read..or by chance did you ever wrote any fanfictions? :grin:So far I actively read Twilight and Naruto fanfictions.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
21 hours ago, redfoxprincess said:

I agree! I love his indigo jewel headband... :wub: mostly because of one of my favourite scenes ~ where Dong Hua has sneaked into Feng Jius’s bedroom in the middle of the night, unbuttoned her top and is rubbing her bruises with their special paste, and they get a bit flirty, and Feng Jiu gets on top of him, straddles him and removes his headband to put the paste on his face like facial cream, and i’m sure as the book is describing him staring at her with sparkling eyes that he is thinking ‘damn, this is the first and only girl in all my 300,000-year life who turns me on’ and all he wants to do is rip all her clothes off... :w00t: Oh, poor Dong Hua the 300,000-year-old virgin... (And you thought Twilight’s 108-year-old virgin vampire Edward had it bad!) (Note: Dong Hua’s age is my estimate.)

yes that indigo jewel was very prominent in the book

it is its own character and very much needed in the drama too :lol:

almost every single time the book describes donghua the indigo headband was always be mentioned

and also there's one or two parts featuring the indigo headband that i really like in book 2 of pillow book

the part where fengjiu thought she was dreaming while wa in aranya's dream and saw donghua instead of her intended groom (she thought she was getting married to that dude her parent arranged)

and she decided to kiss donghua since she might never see him again

when dongua's face looms over her, she notices the indigo headband clearly, it was rather cute and seemingly sexy 

and also when fengjiu's husband was described at the binchang ceremony, his silver hair and his forehead was an expensive looking jewel

things that people noticed about donghua was first and foremost his silver hair and next would be that indigo headband

:P

lol at the virgin, i totally forgot he was a virgin and xiao bao is totally his first as much as he is her first

hahaha

no wonder fengjiu can easily coerced him to do her homework using sex as reward

:relaxed:

i wanna read the comics too

it seems fun

was watching through the eternal love bts

choosing only donghua and fengjiu's scenes

those two are just too cute together

having fun while filming

i hope that we will get a lot of bts too for pillow book (i hope they dont change the name for the drama, i kinda fond with pillow book, it seems soothing for me)

anyway i notice that fengjiu wont have much interaction with siming in pillow book as compared to what eternal love have

or maybe i am missing it while reading

i hope they would have even better interaction in pillow book drama though

i really like the guy playing siming and liansong since they seem to be at ease with their character

i also realised that lots of old character has been changed

aside from siming and lian song, we will have new zhe yan, who seems so much younger and dashing now, kinda pity i like the old zhe yan

he has that brotherly fatherly vibe in a cool way

though the new bai zhen is seriously pretty

hahaha

and also i think 16th disciple who is now playing yan chiwu in pillow book is really suited

i remember the book describing that demon lord as someone so pretty and good looking that even fengjiu feel sorry for him

hahaha

fengjiu is seriously being surrounded by so many good looking guys

thank god her eyes only have donghua

hahaha

most video site has already prepare page for pillow book 

though the synopsis seems a lil off

i guess since it's really a secret still how the drama story goes (we are assuming that it will follow the book though we cant be sure to what extent)

also

can anyone who has read eternal love confirm that even that book's ending is rather short

and the drama version is like the extended version from the book?

i read that it ended with ye hua saying to bai qian "come here"?

so now i am hopeful that pillow book also will show more than what the book scarcely offer

and also

after watching eternal love

its a pity that donghua and fengjiu barely had kissing scenes (only 1 i think, where fengjiu kiss standing donghua)

others were on the cheek or forehead

while ye hua and bai qian was fogging up the screen with their steamy kissing scenes

i need dongfeng to up the ante of course

hopefully pillow book will fix this!

:lol:

• Like 1
22 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

@redfoxprincess as always I love your input regarding everything..as for DongFeng Smut...is there's any good DongFeng fanfictions that i can read..or by chance did you ever wrote any fanfictions? :grin:So far I actively read Twilight and Naruto fanfictions.

When i was half my age (in my teens), i read and wrote a LOT of fanfic. I was so immersed in my own world. I don’t really read fanfic anymore, although i would if there were any super good ones. So unless it’s super well written, i would avoid it. I’m sure there’s a plethora of amazing DongFeng fanfics written in Chinese, but i struggle too much to read chinese. If you are able to read Chinese, maybe you’ll find some? Unfortunately, my sister-in-law who tried to find DongFeng fanfics said there were very few written in English, and most were about DongFeng in the drama, not the book. This is because the drama had them lead separate lives, whereas the book gave them a happy ending already. And this leads to my other problem: i felt the book’s ending was so perfectly happy already that i struggled to come up with any good plotlines for a fanfic. I really LOVE writing but in this case, all i want for DongFeng is for them to keep living happily ever after together with nothing bad to ever happen to them, because they had both been through so much already. I’m scared to read any fanfics others have written about them because i feel so protective and possessive of them hahaha! :sweatingbullets: For this reason, i’m staying put and waiting patiently for the drama. Maybe if i feel all empty and existential after the drama is finished, i’ll get desperate for fanfics or write one. ^_^ Don’t forget there’s also a Pillow Book film version to look forward to! I’m really excited for any news about that because it’ll be all a surprise, rather than expecting similarities to, and actors from, Eternal Love!

P.S.TEAM JACOB!!! :wub:

• Like 2
7 hours ago, chubby^green^ said:

also

can anyone who has read eternal love confirm that even that book's ending is rather short

and the drama version is like the extended version from the book?

i read that it ended with ye hua saying to bai qian "come here"?

so now i am hopeful that pillow book also will show more than what the book scarcely offer

and also

after watching eternal love

its a pity that donghua and fengjiu barely had kissing scenes (only 1 i think, where fengjiu kiss standing donghua)

others were on the cheek or forehead

while ye hua and bai qian was fogging up the screen with their steamy kissing scenes

i need dongfeng to up the ante of course

hopefully pillow book will fix this!

:lol:

Yes, 10MPB book’s ending is just as abrupt as Pillow Book. But the Eternal Love drama doesn’t really expand on it all that much either. In the drama, after Mark Chao’s Ye Hua says ‘Come here’, they sit together in Zhe Yan’s peach orchard and chat about how they first met and their mortal realm memories. It’s like a minute long and then it’s the end. That ‘chat’ is basically constructed from the Epilogue of the book, in which Ye Hua describes his early life in the Nine Heavens, how they first met and his memories of Su Su. So it’s kinda the same, except in the drama he’s chatting with Bai Qian about it. In this Pillow Book drama, leaked pics show Dong Hua, Feng Jiu and Bai Gun Gun playing together in the garden. It may be the same - a short scene or a few scenes to show that Feng Jiu is awake and the 3 of them will live together happily ever after, which is what the book also implies in its Epilogue. Although i can’t be certain, i doubt very much that they will add any more to it. Tang Qi is one of the scriptwriters so i imagine she’d make sure they stick closely to the book, and any changes would be made with her heavy input. This hopefully means that any changes would have to be really good, like how they expanded on a few things in the Eternal Love drama that were not in the book. Now for the Pillow Book drama, so far, the only change we’re all certain about is that Dong Hua and Feng Jiu will have an added mortal realm arc. In the books, Dong Hua never went to the mortal realm. But in the drama, it appears they will have him reincarnate as a Crown Prince (not Emperor) who has black hair and wears white, and Feng Jiu will have a romance with him in the mortal realm. No one knows what this is about though, as it completely deviates from the book, just as their mortal realm story in the Eternal Love drama was also not in the book. Like many others here, i find this to be a major change and am just as excited for it as i am nervous, and really curious how they will justify why Dong Hua has no memories of their mortal realm romance! :tears:

Oh my goodness, the kissing and love scenes in the Pillow Book are AMAZING!!! I really hope too that they will have them all over the screen!!!!!!!!!! :w00t:

• Like 1
7 hours ago, redfoxprincess said:

Yes, 10MPB book’s ending is just as abrupt as Pillow Book. But the Eternal Love drama doesn’t really expand on it all that much either. In the drama, after Mark Chao’s Ye Hua says ‘Come here’, they sit together in Zhe Yan’s peach orchard and chat about how they first met and their mortal realm memories. It’s like a minute long and then it’s the end.

yeah it doesn't expand that much but its much better than that darn cliffhanger of just simple words and we're done situation

hahaha

it would be nice of pillow book drama would allow feng jiu to see her love ones being together in front of her when she wakes up

it would be nice if we can see donghua celebrates the awakening of feng jiu 

and gungun finally realised that he got one of his wish or maybe two of his wishes which is to have a father and also he doesn't have to care for fengjiu during the night anymore

he now has his father who would cover his mom with quilt during the night hahaha

7 hours ago, redfoxprincess said:

Oh my goodness, the kissing and love scenes in the Pillow Book are AMAZING!!! I really hope too that they will have them all over the screen!!!!!!!!!! :w00t:

thinking about the scenes making me blush a lil

but i actually like it since it shows that donghua is not made from stone after all

he is hungry for her all the time

hahaha

5 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

thank you so much!!!

spend the last hour reading each one of it and it's hilarious

and as expected donghua, fengjiu and even gun gun steals the show for me

i was laughing my heart out at their scenes per say

hehehe

though some of the mini doesnt really reflect the dynamic that i think donghua and fengjiu's have,

most of the mini depicted fengjiu to be too silly and donghua to be too mean, which is not what i got from the book

then again that is only my own opinion, i must have created my own impression of fengjiu and donghua while reading pillow book

i also understand that not all the minis are from the writer some are from fans as well

still it's quite fun to read and be reconnected to all characters that i know and i dont know

p/s

as much as i adore liansong, i am not interested in liansong and chengyu's story,

but i am quite curious about mo yuan and shao wan's story

dunno why, but i think those two will have a really tragic and gut wrenching love story

makes me feel sorry for them (funny hahaha)

so happy that our couple has passed all the trials and now basking in the happiness and enjoyment of being together

:P

• Like 1
3 hours ago, redfoxprincess said:

Yes, 10MPB book’s ending is just as abrupt as Pillow Book. But the Eternal Love drama doesn’t really expand on it all that much either. In the drama, after Mark Chao’s Ye Hua says ‘Come here’, they sit together in Zhe Yan’s peach orchard and chat about how they first met and their mortal realm memories. It’s like a minute long and then it’s the end. That ‘chat’ is basically constructed from the Epilogue of the book, in which Ye Hua describes his early life in the Nine Heavens, how they first met and his memories of Su Su. So it’s kinda the same, except in the drama he’s chatting with Bai Qian about it. In this Pillow Book drama, leaked pics show Dong Hua, Feng Jiu and Bai Gun Gun playing together in the garden. It may be the same - a short scene or a few scenes to show that Feng Jiu is awake and the 3 of them will live together happily ever after, which is what the book also implies in its Epilogue. Although i can’t be certain, i doubt very much that they will add any more to it. Tang Qi is one of the scriptwriters so i imagine she’d make sure they stick closely to the book, and any changes would be made with her heavy input. This hopefully means that any changes would have to be really good, like how they expanded on a few things in the Eternal Love drama that were not in the book. Now for the Pillow Book drama, so far, the only change we’re all certain about is that Dong Hua and Feng Jiu will have an added mortal realm arc. In the books, Dong Hua never went to the mortal realm. But in the drama, it appears they will have him reincarnate as a Crown Prince who has black hair and wears white, and Feng Jiu will have a romance with him in the mortal realm. No one knows what this is about though, as it completely deviates from the book, just as their mortal realm story in the Eternal Love drama was also not in the book. Like many others here, i find this to be a major change and am just as excited for it as i am nervous, and really curious how they will justify why Dong Hua has no memories of their mortal realm romance! :tears:

The mortal arc was mentioned in passing actually. Remember when DD was looking in the mirror(cant recall its name). Before she sent her shadow as aranya she sent it to aid DD in passing his mortal trial which failed hence the aranya branch. Also She met Ye QingTi during this mortal trial.

• Like 1
  • Guest changed the title to [Mainland WebDrama 2018] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书