Quantcast

[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

Pillow Book cast with staff

carUfWy.jpg

foCdh6r.jpg

Spoiler

Si ming

1H5RNH7.jpg

TianJun

FMS8mi8.jpg

Jiheng

6DFS3Ld.jpg

Nie chuyin

3gYLvKN.jpg

Fanyin Valley's Queen/Older Junuo

Cyl5S7X.jpg

Chang di?

jmGpVfn.jpg

And I found this Dong Feng Cut with English sub

Part 1

Spoiler

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Like 8
  • Replies 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MayanEcho

• jimmylyne

• Ninky

• Yori Ten

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fresh out of the oven! ELOD translation team presents author Tang Qi's 7th epilogue for The Pillow Book. We hope you get the joke because it is hilariously funny to the bones!!!    Source : @

The ELOD translation team have finally completed the English translation of Tang Qi's latest Pillow Book Epilogue. We hope you will enjoy the read! Shameless DH in action yet again!   S

Ok - for those wondering what Vengo said during his interview (I only translated up to this point. The rest was his message for his love rivals, which I won't go into, his appreciation to viewers for

hi *waves

first time here

honestly it has been ages since i last watch chinese drama in general

but dilraba manages to lure me back into watching the dramas again

i have to say i have watched almost all of her dramas where she is the lead that i can get my hands on

right now watching the king's woman (i already know the ending but that won't stop me)

anyway i never watch eternal love so i never know the craze about that drama and also the otps

i actually started to know about dong hua and feng jiu when i was trying to get more vids on dilraba through youtube

and cuts of that drama featuring dongfeng was on i was intrigued by the unfazed god and that refreshing nine tailed fox

so i started to search more about these couple

and then learn the news of pillow book and then that brings me to here

i finished reading all 47 pages of this thread, enjoyed every single one of it, love the discussion and those pics and videos

and i also have finished reading the translated version of pillow book, enjoyed it too

i was in awed when you guys takes excerpt from the book and connected to the live version

and after reading the book and watching their cuts from eternal love, i realised that that donghua and this donghua would be different the same with that fengjiu and this fengjiu

but that's okay, cause they all are endearing on their own way

and i will watch pillow book with fresh eyes and with fresh experience meeting dong hua dijun and bai fengjiu for the first time all over again

so just wanna say i am looking forward for this drama

love the chemistry between these two otp

and i know it will be one magical wonderful ride for all viewers

anyway i hope that the ending for the drama version would be more than the book could offer

how can it ended just like that?

they deserves more, they need to have more scenes together all 3 of them

ps

never thought that donghua and jianju from pride and prejudice is the same guy lor

how can someone so dashing can also be that horrible flirt?

hahaha

• Like 5

@jimmylyne  @karinos thanks for the welcome ^__^

i know i'm gonna enjoy my stay here

:)

anyway

have to agree vengo looks amazing as donghua especially with that silver hair hahaha

when i read the pillow book i got the idea that most of donghua's emotions are emote through his facial feature

i wonder how vengo would be able to carry that out

while i was watching the cuts from eternal love i was thinking he scowl too much, hopefully we can see more than that scowl in pillow book

hahaha

since my experience with chinese drama is rather very very very limited, so my knowledge of their actors and actresses is seriously lacking

while reading the book, the other guy i can imagine as donghua aside from vengo was only vic zhou, mainly because i watch him in the flame's daughter, he has that sorta divine looking and gesture

but nevertheless i still believe the donghua and fengjiu we have now is the best donghua and fengjiu we could ever have

:)

and that is amazing how perfect they are :tounge_xd:

still cant believe i have to wait almost another one whole year before we got to see them on screen

urgh the pain of waiting

pretty sure i will just have to contain myself by reading the book over and over again

sighs

ps watching dongfeng cuts sorta like makes me intrigue and kinda interested on watching eternal love

should i?

i cant stand heartache too much and from watching the cuts it seems the love story of bai qian and ye hua is no less tragedy esque' as compared to dongfeng

hmmm....

• Like 4
17 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Welcome on board ~ lets spazz over DongFeng together :D

hehehe thanks for the welcome

and i am all in when it comes to dongfeng spazzing hahaha

thankfully that drama is available on youtube so i have been watching few eps now and then... too lazy to watch the whole ep

and wow have to say that ye hua is so expressive with his love

it gives me goosebump 

and you are right both leads are good actors

hopefully donghua would be openly expressive too in pillow book so i can seriously squeal whenever he does sweet things to fengjiu

:blush:

in the book he seems to be more the teasing type and does sweet things to fengjiu secretly like that protective cage he gave to her 

but at least we hopefully can see more of him being jealous

and i am wishing to see him being flustered every now and then as well

hahaha

i really like the writer for pillow book since the male lead in her story is not afraid to be openly in love and not shy on pursuing their love interest instead of being stoic and cold and letting the girl to do all the chasing

that's kinda nice after watching so many cold hearted chaebol son in k drama

it might be the case for the first few hundred years in feng jiu's love life, but it's okay i think because it was explained to us in reminiscing plots or thinking about the memory instead of us actually reading it while it happens 

lessen the heartache i guess

i really like the guy acted as prince lian song, and i find him and cheng yu although doesnt have much interaction is cute and adorable

kinda pity that the actress playing cheng yu is not reprising her role

she is perfect as cheng yu

the new one seems younger and now if she plays cheng yu the same way that the previous actress did, it might seems too childish and no longer cute

but this is just speculation for now

isnt it?

• Like 3

i just finished watching Eternal Love and i was way more immersed in Donghua and Fengjiu's tragic love story. anyways i just found out that there was gonna be another series about them but...

Anyone know when the release date is????

Edited by eternalloveeee
incorrect spelling
  • Like 3
12 hours ago, eternalloveeee said:

i just finished watching Eternal Love and i was way more immersed in Donghua and Fengjiu's tragic love story. anyways i just found out that there was gonna be another series about them but...

Anyone know when the release date is????

The estimated airing date for now is Q4 2019, so around Sept-dec ?

In the meantime why dont you read the novel ? :D

https://www.google.com/amp/s/hamster428.wordpress.com/2017/02/03/3l3w-pillow-book-ebooks/amp/

@chubby^green^

I love the old cheng yu too, but I think as a couple she look older than lian song...I've seen a clip of the new cheng yu and lian song as a couple in some drama on weibo, and they look cute together :wub: so I cant wait to see their story too

rlRZ6Xb.jpg

YgN8DW1.jpg

o5LGrPW.jpg

xpt5nF9.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

I love the old cheng yu too, but I think as a couple she look older than lian song...I've seen a clip of the new cheng yu and lian song as a couple in some drama on weibo, and they look cute together :wub: so I cant wait to see their story too

but she is adorable and i dont think she looks older than liansong

their looks kinda match one another too

i think the new chengyu was also couple up with liansong in the flame daughter, zhongli wulei and die yi

they look kinda cute together then again the drama arc for that one is that he is the older one while she was just a young maid

so... perfect coupling

a pity that she dies in that drama

i kinda like their loveline

so i am open to the new pair as well...

hahaha

i read a fansite yesterday that said the airing date would be around april

but since there is no confirmation or anything

i am more toward the 4th quarter of 2019 as well

• Like 1

This is Insane. Hi you all DongFeng family. I've been lurking around since this thread was started but couldn't get the right browser to create an account or comment. The app is practically useless. So hello and let's keep supporting the cast.:blush:

• Like 7
On 12/24/2018 at 1:53 AM, angelangie said:

no date yet.....it will be in 2019....they had just wrap up filming....so there will be jobs done like dubbing / editing first...

and now they need to submit for approval for airing release too

ohh i didnt know they just finished filming... thanks for the update:blush:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
On 12/24/2018 at 2:52 AM, Sisca_TVXQ said:

The estimated airing date for now is Q4 2019, so around Sept-dec ?

In the meantime why dont you read the novel ? :D

https://www.google.com/amp/s/hamster428.wordpress.com/2017/02/03/3l3w-pillow-book-ebooks/amp/

@chubby^green^

rlRZ6Xb.jpg

YgN8DW1.jpg

o5LGrPW.jpg

xpt5nF9.jpg

Thank you so muchh:blush:

happy holidays everyone

i'm not celebrating christmas but i am enjoying the holiday as well

just having fun tossing around in bed and doing mundane things

and also rereading pillow book hahaha

anyway from time to time the book keep describing the indigo jewelled headband that dinghua wear all the time

from the pics it seems to be missing and will be absence in the drama

kinda pity have to say

hmm... 

i kinda grew fond of that indigo marking since it almost become a pairing to xiao bai's red mark on her forehead

i know this was discussed before but since i stumbled into it while rereading this thread

i think its okay for me to talk about it here again 

while rereading the book of pillow book

i find myself deeply attached to some of the scenes from the book and wish that it would be included in the drama

the two most for me would be donghua's first and second time meeting with fengjiu aka the scenes of her emerges from the water and also the scenes of her sneaking into a party? while holding a pot to hide herself and then kick the pot almost hitting donghua

that is just epic encounters i would say

i also deeply attached to the scenes of while they were in aranya's dream

the first time dounghua/xize realised that the he has taken care the wrong girl and he somehow has wronged fengjiu again

as she wailed all her sorrow to moye

i was feeling sad and indignant with her in that scene and i wish to have a visual of crestfallen and shocked donghua for my memory

hahaha

i also like the scenes during the bincang ceremony when dark demon lord nie chuyin challenged fengjiu and donghua just casually walk onto the stage while folding his sleeves that they should began and he was away because he was sharpening his sword

that was one epic way of introducing a husband i would say

and he was so cool that time too

hahaha

i have so many more scenes from the book that left me happy and giddy

and although i know not all will be included in the dramas

but one can only hope and hopefully the drama will follow as closely as possible the book and will try their best to include all the amazing scenes from the book to all of our delight

:tounge_xd:

• Like 4
  • Guest changed the title to [Mainland WebDrama 2018] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书