[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

Guys..I think I am crazy..I keep on replay the video..I really love the way DH stare at FJ where she was..excitedly enjoy the fallen flower petals of fuling flower? or peach blossom?..DH/Vengo's face was full of "i am in love" kind of face..the adoration admiration and..love.. in his "little" smile..:heart: and the slow motion paces..make that brief scene really mesmerizing...:love:

• Like 1

The airing date still at Q4 2019 :tears:

I dont know how am I gonna survive this one year...already finished King's women, Ashes of love, Love me if you dare, Princess wei young etc and nothing leave me an impression like TLTW. This also happened last time when I watched Scarlet Heart...I cant seem to move on :sweatingbullets:

XZJwEZg.jpg

cqeZqEl.gif

qczCO7J.gif

• Like 8

3 hours ago, loveestpeace said:

That's a long drama name! Is the plot good for this one heeey ?? Wanna maybe watch because cinematography looks cooll 

Did you watch ten miles of peach blossoms? This is the story of the second lead couple in that drama ,if you didnt watch it don't worry this is a new story so you don't necessarily need to watch ten miles of peach blossom but I recommend you to watch it because is a great drama , has the style of this one and you will appreciate more this one ! 

• Like 1

@loveestpeace the drama will most likely just be called pillowbook or 枕上书, but since it's part of the Three life Three World world, that's officially added in the front.

Definitely watch the Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms first to see if this is the kind of drama you would be interested in watching!

OMG @Sisca_TVXQ more of the waist holding scene!

I'm guessing it's when DH is teaching FJ how to fight Miaoluo? Downloaded the video and am playing it in slo mo to figure out where it is :lol:

Kinda sad she flings off so fast, I was imagining a scene where he's patiently teaching her the moves to fight Miaoluo while holding her waist (If I remember correctly, there's a part where DH says "remember these moves" and proceeds to execute sexy sword moves for FJ to learn?). I want it to be all close-ups and slo-mo's so we can see how much FJ loves the close interaction with DH...will have to see the drama to know though :mellow::wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

15 minutes ago, aureliat said:

OMG @Sisca_TVXQ more of the waist holding scene!

I'm guessing it's when DH is teaching FJ how to fight Miaoluo? Downloaded the video and am playing it in slo mo to figure out where it is :lol:

Kinda sad she flings off so fast, I was imagining a scene where he's patiently teaching her the moves to fight Miaoluo while holding her waist (If I remember correctly, there's a part where DH says "remember these moves" and proceeds to execute sexy sword moves for FJ to learn?). I want it to be all close-ups and slo-mo's so we can see how much FJ loves the close interaction with DH...will have to see the drama to know though :mellow::wub:

Dont worry, china drama is the king of slow mo and flashback LOL

Btw, I don't really know the rules but I think we're not supposed to double post ? Thats why I always edit my post if there is no new reply/post.. 

Beautiful Fanart :wub:

cYjXgCR.jpg

• Like 8

7 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Dont worry, china drama is the king of slow mo and flashback LOL

Btw, I don't really know the rules but I think we're not supposed to double post ? Thats why I always edit my post if there is no new reply/post.. 

Beautiful Fanart :wub:

It's beautiful. This might be the artist, https://www.weibo.com/u/6732311446?is_hot=1#_rnd1543069170176

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just re-reading the novel last night and I found a lot stuff not explained really well, I dont know if its the translation or Tang Qi's writing style. Just like this part

Spoiler

White apricot blossoms hung idly like puffs of clouds.  Perhaps bored from 
two days of playing chess by himself, Dijun found a bit of good clay 
somewhere and busied himself shaping it as he sat outside the snowy 
arena.  Having seen him make ceramics in the past, Fengjiu knew he was 
always concentrated on his work.  But his countenance was different today.  
As she practiced, she glanced over in his direction from time to time.  Once, 
twice, then thrice.  By the fourth time she slipped and toppled off the ten-
meter tall post.  But finally she was able to see what Dijun was making.  He 
seemed to be making a doll.

Anyone know what kind of doll it is ? Dont tell me its Voodoo doll to curse Xiao yan ? :joy:

@aprincessofmars Yes you're right, thats the artist :thumbsup: 

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ