[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

13 minutes ago, jacquelinetan said:

So well said. But in Dong Hua's case he did honour her decision to leave him. He did not force her to return to him. Only because he was going on a "kamikaze" mission with Miao Luo in it that he wanted to see one last time. It was so heart wrenching that he told Feng Jiu that he was not having an easy time. Feng Jiu knew that there was already sometime off with Dong Hua when he walked it.

True enough he did get his wish of having Feng Jiu with him in the final battle and definitely she was in her protector mode for him. The combination of their blood was the most powerful antidote as it broke the seal, restored Dong Hua's power and cured him of that "Ji Heng" poison as well.

I wander about the scene where Xiao Yan commented that his friend, Feng Jiu is the most powerful because she is the only red nine tailed fox and Xie Gu Chou called him him stupid. Was it an indication that the one beside him will be the most powerful being the child of Dong Hua and Feng Jiu? A silver nine tailed fox.

I read it was said that Bai Gun Gun may have his hair colour but he had Feng Jiu's features. So like Dong Hua who stop any male species from looking at his wife but soften once Bai Gun Gun told him that he is Feng Jiu's son. Obviously, the math adds up.

Some info about why Xie Gu Chou called him an idiot. I hid it below:

Spoiler

I hid this info but there's a reason Xie Gu Chou called him idiot. It's because of his elder sister. You will find out more once the author finishes the book on Lian Song and Cheng Yu's love story, the third book of the 3L3W series.

Also I think BGG looks like a mix of both his parents. I believe one day there will be 2 purple robed "young" handsome guys from Tai Chen Palace. hahah. One is taken and devoted to his wife. The other will get all the girls in the 4 seas and 8 realms after him for a date! BGG and A-Li will both get chased down by girls! HAHAHA! I can imagine him telling Zhong Lin  to let them know he's not in the palace! LOL!

• Like 6
  • LOL 5

2 hours ago, Ninky said:

He was hoping his Dad will give him 4 pieces. He felt that as a child he should be given more food to be more in line with how we mere mortals treat our children. He had been observing his classmate’s parents in the mortal world :). He is very intelligent and observant.

If BGG see Ye Hua parenting he might just be more depressed :joy: (of course this doesn't include the YH sleeping arrangement :joy:)

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

Anyone here watched the Kdrama Extraordiary You? It's about the characters in a novel becoming self aware and defying the author's fate and destiny she penned for them. I quite like thinking that our ELOD characters are all now blissfully living their lives and waiting for the writer to plot her next move. No wonder DH can have 200 days of wedding night action and nothing came out of it. (yet).:lol:

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

DH showing PDA Infront of everyone is everything :love:

Two lover giving a sweets loving smile to each other..even LS was a bit felt annoying.

I especially like it every time DH rubs it in LS's face that he is a taken man and LS is single.:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

What's up with Dijun attitude acted like a starving child? Totally unusual..:innocent:

But I love how he spontaneous saying "I fell in love with her at the first sight"  

Although FJ feels that DH was bluffing and she think it a lie but for DH that statement was actually the truth.

• Like 10

On 3/14/2020 at 3:08 PM, Ninky said:

I also wondered if Dong Hua might be a bit mad she didn't tell him about Gun Gun.

Hmm I think he was disappointed. Disappointed and upset about the situation, how he once again was not there for the wedding and when she needed him most. I'm guessing he was mad at himself.

FJ may be upset at DH when she wakes up but with her personality, she'll get over it quickly. All DH needs to do is pretend to be sick and trick her into hugging him  and before she knows it, she'll be rolling around in bed with DH!

I really like the scene in episode 51, where FJ was busy making the sword case and DH was feeding her. They seem like an old couple, at ease with each other and mutually recognizing each others need. Such a crack up how FJ cuddles up to DH when she thinks he was upset.

• Like 6
  • LOL 8

22 minutes ago, vivi0303 said:

I especially like it every time DH rubs it in LS's face that he is a taken man and LS is single.:joy:

DJ said to LS, if anything happened to LS, it will take thousand years for people to know. Cruel DJ :joy:

• LOL 10

On another note - I know a lot of you were saying previously that if Fengjiu continued with her amnesia act and went to hung out with other guys instead of falling for HIS trick in the end...what would happen... 

I considered and though it would be OOC for Fengjiu to not relent I would really love to see what would happen if she did continue - anyone care to write a mini fic? :D

But seriously guys, you guys are insane - I've been a lurking reader, not because I wanted to lurk but I could never catch up to write anything! Finally today I caught up! PHEW~ Amusing, but tiring! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

39 minutes ago, They Sick said:

This is one the kiss that i like the most. It felt so real and soooo romantic. I’m getting butterflies. DJ need to learn from SXR how to kiss. 

I like this kiss better in DJ dream :relaxed: It was fast forwarded there.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, jimmylyne said:

What's up with Dijun attitude acted like a starving child? Totally unusual..:innocent:

But I love how he spontaneous saying "I fell in love with her at the first sight"  

Although FJ feels that DH was bluffing and she think it a lie but for DH that statement was actually the truth.

He wanted to be considerate and show to his in-laws that he likes the food. Forgive the man, he didn't know how to act. He lived in seclusion all those years.

Love at First sight ? Nah. Interesting at first sight. She was intriguing enough for him to wanna more. More he was around her and learning about her, the more he cares for her. Until he realized that it's love. He wants her to be happy and he needs her to be happy. She brightens his days and that having her by his side was as essential as breathing. She became an essential part of his life. That for her, he would do and give up everything.

That's how I see it.

• Like 10

57 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

I believe for the first time in his life, Dong Hua is nervous. he is meeting his in-laws. Although I am sure in the hierarchy no one will be a better catch than Dong Hua Di Jun himself. The most important thing is for an Emperor, he got an empty harem.

Able to catch the subs and the part where Ze Yan went to see Dong Hua about his plans for his future with Feng Jiu, Dong Hua had to admit that his marriage to Feng Jiu meant that everyone in Qing Qiu outranks him. Ze Yan felt more bold to speak after that statement.

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, LovelyLady said:

He wanted to be considerate and show to his in-laws that he likes the food. Forgive the man, he didn't know how to act. He lived in seclusion all those years.

Love at First sight ? Nah. Interesting at first sight. She was intriguing enough for him to wanna more. More he was around her and learning about her, the more he cares for her. Until he realized that it's love. He wants her to be happy and he needs her to be happy. She brightens his days and that having her by her side was as essential as breathing. She became an essential part of his life. That for her, he would do and give up everything.

He is still shameless towards the end. Haha..he said that even if he doesn't meet the requirements set by the QingQiu clan for a son in law, they just have to *make do* since everyone already knows about him and FJ being married. This is what we call *Act first, explain later!* as mentioned by ZY to BZ. FJ did the same as well.

LS was very impressed with FJ for being brave enough to *pick* DH. LS said that from a status standpoint, even FJ gramps has to lower himself to DH. :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 6

53 minutes ago, Dbskdarlin said:

On another note - I know a lot of you were saying previously that if Fengjiu continued with her amnesia act and went to hung out with other guys instead of falling for HIS trick in the end...what would happen... 

I considered and though it would be OOC for Fengjiu to not relent I would really love to see what would happen if she did continue - anyone care to write a mini fic? :D

But seriously guys, you guys are insane - I've been a lurking reader, not because I wanted to lurk but I could never catch up to write anything! Finally today I caught up! PHEW~ Amusing, but tiring! 

Trust me, that little fox won't be able to put up with her act for long. She is just too far gone with DH and if she really did kept up with the pretense it is only because she wanted more attention and not to divert his attention. DH is a master manipulator with his *Don't talk to me, I am hurt* , *I can't move - and then, I can move now*, *My head hurts, let me lie on you*, and his pouting looks .. even as a viewer, I felt like going into the screen and give him some love! Ahahahhahaa......

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2