[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

22 minutes ago, XiaoDong said:

I'm not being green minded, but maybe she is just checking out the Canghe Sword:joy:

I couldn't comprehend the meaning of Canghe Sword at first. Not until I went into meditation to perceive the ultimate truth :glasses:

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 11

DH got it bad.. really really bad...he was such a goner the way he stare at FJ while she engrossed with her sword case..

Taking care of her needs ..such a loving and caring lover.

The way he pulled FJ impatiently carry her to the bed to make a fox's cub...so hilariously funny...What happened to emotionless desireless loveless DH Dijun? He truly can't help himself..

And of course he wants two children..lol.

• Like 3
  • Naughty 2
  • LOL 4

5 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

DH got it bad.. really really bad...he was such a goner the way he stare at FJ while she engrossed with her sword case..

Taking care of her needs ..such a loving and caring lover.

The way he pulled FJ impatiently carry her to the bed to make a fox's cub. What happened to emotionless desireless loveless DH Dijun? He truly can't help himself..

And of course he wants two children..lol.

What do we get when Iceberg meets gorgeous hot young fox?

A big puddle 

:joy::joy:

• LOL 8

19 minutes ago, pawla said:

Why is it when I watch the flying kite scene I see Vengo not DH? Anyone here feels the same?

Me tooooo!!!!!!! That was a bit odd even for DH :joy: And the 'Imma eat you fox candy' (lol writing it kind of :phew::joy: and that 3sec longer than necessary forehead kiss... Feels more of a Vengo to me :relaxed:

• Like 7

Gosh, can I just say that I absolutely LOVE the Qing Qiu clan or rather the Bai family? They have each other's back and they care for each other deeply. Just look at the relationship between - basically everyone. FJ and BQ (though not as prominent in the drama as in the book because Bai Zhen took over in many scenes), FJ and Ah'Li, Bai Zhen, Zhe Yan, FJ's father,... and did you see that thumbs up from her grandfather after FJ successfully got through the formation during the Bingcang ceremony? Also the moment when Zhe Yan and Bai Zhen clinked glasses and were kinda proud of Fj for acting first and confessing later lol

I'm so happy that DH gets to be part of this tight-knitted family!

• Like 5
  • Love 6

7 hours ago, Zelnk said:

Yeah that is why after returning to fan yin valley, when she was going to the hotspring, she said arent you coming? I guess she got used to taking a bath with him :naughty:

ok thats it! I need to cleanse my thoughts :innocent:

That was really cute! She just blurted that out. 

There is no doubt that DH would have carried her in to the hot springs, if they were officially married or no one were around.

It's total bliss to watch FJ being pampered by DH. I think FJ only realise at the end, how DH listens to every word she says and quietly help her dreams come true.

Spoiler

Random thought. FJ is better at adapting to change in relationshion compared to DH. As long as she knows DH is alive and kicking, FJ continues on to live her life, even if they are not together. But for DH, he pretty much gives up when FJ is not with him.

But that could be because FJ grew up with alot of love from family and friends. Whereas DH have no other family, so he probably felt abandoned and given up hope.

• Like 3
  • Love 4

3 hours ago, ChibiLy said:

That was really cute! She just blurted that out. 

There is no doubt that DH would have carried her in to the hot springs, if they were officially married or no one were around.

It's total bliss to watch FJ being pampered by DH. I think FJ only realise at the end, how DH listens to every word she says and quietly help her dreams come true.

Reveal hidden contents

Random thought. FJ is better at adapting to change in relationshion compared to DH. As long as she knows DH is alive and kicking, FJ continues on to live her life, even if they are not together. But for DH, he pretty much gives up when FJ is not with him.

But that could be because FJ grew up with alot of love from family and friends. Whereas DH have no other family, so he probably felt abandoned and given up hope.

in response to your hidden stuff :).

Spoiler

All three versions of him, Song Xuan Ren, Shen Ye and himself cannot live without her. Mortal version died of heartbreak, Shadow version completely broke down and ended up in suicide and his original version did no better. 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Zelnk said:

Ladies, is there a scene or even a mention where dong hua registered their marriage after aranyas arc?

None that I'm aware of. In the book, it's only at Bing Cang that a fairy told Nie Chuyie and the audience of FJ having a consort husband. But DH got something about fairy registry, so I guess he just registered an acknowledgement that he is married to FJ? 

• Like 5

With 53 and 54 coming, please prepare tissues. Between 1/2 way through 53 all the way to 56 I used 1/4 of my box of kleenex. Tear tsunami warning! :bawling:
I still cried hard on second rewatch! Will rewatch blu-ray version this week on wetv on my pc. Have a rather large screen hehe.

• Like 2
  • Sad 5

24 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

None that I'm aware of. In the book, it's only at Bing Cang that a fairy told Nie Chuyie and the audience of FJ having a consort husband. But DH got something about fairy registry, so I guess he just registered an acknowledgement that he is married to FJ? 

It sounds like something DH would do! 

Another random thought, It's a good thing DH is not evil. Otherwise imagine how much destruction he can cause with his power and smart brain.

• Like 7

As @Ninky posted, cry fest starts from ep 53. Already sobbed so much while watching the raws, barely understanding some words. With subs, the crying would be harder I'll probably have hiccups as well.

Time flew fast. Series is already about to end. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 4

5 minutes ago, ChibiLy said:

It sounds like something DH would do! 

Another random thought, It's a good thing DH is not evil. Otherwise imagine how much destruction he can cause with his power and smart brain.

And disregard for anyone's opinion:joy: and most of his love rivals' well being. He really likes to "kill them" at least in his mind.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4