[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

4 hours ago, LaxClyne said:

If BGG see Ye Hua parenting he might just be more depressed :joy: (of course this doesn't include the YH sleeping arrangement :joy:)

LOL believe me, BGG's fate is not much different than Ahli, poor kids for having such a possive Father. 

When I look at the boat scene, I laughed because I was like "enjoy while you can, Gungun.. Once your Father Lord bring you and your Mother to Taichen.. Your mother would belong only to your Father.. You won't even get the chance to share the room with your Mother. :P

• LOL 9

1 hour ago, pawla said:

This reminds me of when DH showed up at the Bing cang ceremony Bai Zhi Dijun immediately got up and gave his seat to DH :lol:

Now that he's Qingqiu's son in law what do they call him now? Do they still refer to him as Dijun?

Apparently divination is not something he's good at besides cooking.

They probably call him son-in law lord.. If such word exist.. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

And about the deleted/cut scene.. I remember others mentioned in previous pages that Tencent said something like something special waiting for us, so I am thinking probably it has something to do with releasing the full 60 episodes, I mean it doesn't make any sense if they releasing the deleted scenes in the trailer if they didn't show it. I remember there is so many scenes that being deleted. One of them was about DH holding a fish in Fanyin Valley and told FJ to cook it, but I don't recall it when I re-watch the whole drama. And I also wondering where could I order the merchandise? I saw somewhere a water bottle with the picture of DHFJ. But couldn't find it anymore. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, pawla said:

This reminds me of when DH showed up at the Bing cang ceremony Bai Zhi Dijun immediately got up and gave his seat to DH :lol:

Now that he's Qingqiu's son in law what do they call him now? Do they still refer to him as Dijun?

Apparently divination is not something he's good at besides cooking.

He'll still be probably called Dijun. Hehehe. They're too used calling him that! Maybe after a few thousand years, they can call him Dong Hua.

• Like 2

I've been repeated watched episode 52

Iove this scene so much

FJ : what on earth did you tell my father?

DH: I would take you to my home Holy Blue Sea to hold the delayed wedding banquet ,the scenery there is beautiful it convenient for you to nurse your health..(DH seductively whispering)

and we can have a couple of fox cubs by the way..:joy:

DH such a romantic affectionate lover..when he give FJ that 4 times forehead kisses.. one on the nose.... oh my heart:love:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8

2 hours ago, LovelyLady said:

When Donghua said he did the divination himself for the wedding date and it was an auspicious day:mellow:

I was like man you should've left it to the pro. You did it wrong. It wasn't the day at all:tears:

Fate was just being mean because he went to ask about it!

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

4 hours ago, ChibiLy said:

@They Sick

OMG! Who would have known that caressing nose to nose is so sweet and sensual *cough*

Lucky Vengo and Delireba have such high nose bridge.

I was thinking exactly that...that's a very sexual n sensual foreplay kiss ... kinda make u anticipate n slowly burn n go weak in knees. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

Come to think of it, DH could be the only ML in a drama that is jealous of himself.  

DH is jealous of SY

SY is jealous of XZ

SXR is jealous of DH

SY asked DH to give him back Aranya.

DH said Aranya (FJ) is his and he won't have her taken away.

So, he wants to challenge himself.

DH said he would have killed SY but won't as this will saddened FJ. So, he wants to off himself. 

SXR roasted potatoes and made cakes for FJ so that his would taste far better. So, he wants to beat himself.

DH said that SY have no manners when he came to look for Aranya in the middle of the night. So he just bad-mouthed himself!

I guess the saying that You are your greatest enemy rings true for him. :lol:

• LOL 14
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Come to think of it, DH could be the only ML in a drama that is jealous of himself.  

DH is jealous of SY

SY is jealous of XZ

SXR is jealous of DH

SY asked DH to give him back Aranya.

DH said Aranya (FJ) is his and he won't have her taken away.

So, he wants to challenge himself.

DH said he would have killed SY but won't as this will saddened FJ. So, he wants to off himself. 

SXR roasted potatoes and made cakes for FJ so that his would taste far better. So, he wants to beat himself.

DH said that SY have no manners when he came to look for Aranya in the middle of the night. So he just bad-mouthed himself!

I guess the saying that You are your greatest enemy rings true for him. :lol:

ELOD is indeed 'one of the kind" drama.

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 1

In love with the BGM of ELOD. It's fun re-watching earlier episodes just to listen and "map" which scenes had which BGM. :)

Ep2 Mufeng butterfly spreading incense smell in DH's study after FJ made a replacement brush and Ep30 DH FJ sword dance used the same BGM. For both episodes DH is wearing the same shade of, or the same purple robe. :phew:

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, They Sick said:

Here comes subbed ep 53-54. Been dreading this moment weeks ago. I can’t watch this. Ughhh that bixxh Jiheng!!! 

Ah, so subs are out till ep 54. That's good to know. Sorry that the last two eps will only be released next week but you guys should be happy. ELOD have yet to end for you. For those watching RAW, we are done and the empty feeling is real, so real!! Hang on for the ride!

@MayanEcho Oh, same BGM. I must've missed it the first time around. I guess the sword dance was just too memorable! Will go back to check it out. Thanks!

• Like 4
  • LOL 3