[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

29 minutes ago, Ninky said:

With 53 and 54 coming, please prepare tissues. Between 1/2 way through 53 all the way to 56 I used 1/4 of my box of kleenex. Tear tsunami warning! :bawling:
I still cried hard on second rewatch! Will rewatch blu-ray version this week on wetv on my pc. Have a rather large screen hehe.

I'm gonna wait for next week to binge watch them with the 2 last episodes. I cried when I read the novel and when I saw the still cuts. I'll rewatch all the sweet and cute episodes before I watch 53-56 next week.

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, ChibiLy said:

It sounds like something DH would do! 

Another random thought, It's a good thing DH is not evil. Otherwise imagine how much destruction he can cause with his power and smart brain.

DH might be overbearing, but his judgment is usually fair to all parties. At least compared to Tianjun, hahaha, who's beset with bias where Sujin was concerned. 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, LaxClyne said:

They've been honey moon-ing for a week after that bath tub scene:naughty:... then he denied FJ and acted 'chaste' after they got out of the dream. FJ should get him back for that.. :naughty: 

We all known DJ will make the best of that situation......:naughty:.....  (winning)  :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

I couldn't comprehend the meaning of Canghe Sword at first. Not until I went into meditation to perceive the ultimate truth :glasses:

We've all got rusty brain syndrome.:blink:

Thanks to PB, oil has been spilled, a spark has been lit and we're on fire.  :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

6 hours ago, stonyfox said:

Gosh, can I just say that I absolutely LOVE the Qing Qiu clan or rather the Bai family? They have each other's back and they care for each other deeply. Just look at the relationship between - basically everyone. FJ and BQ (though not as prominent in the drama as in the book because Bai Zhen took over in many scenes), FJ and Ah'Li, Bai Zhen, Zhe Yan, FJ's father,... and did you see that thumbs up from her grandfather after FJ successfully got through the formation during the Bingcang ceremony? Also the moment when Zhe Yan and Bai Zhen clinked glasses and were kinda proud of Fj for acting first and confessing later lol

I'm so happy that DH gets to be part of this tight-knitted family!

I'm curious about something, I have always wondered what happens after her parents and grandparents find out about Gun Gun...what would their collective reaction be...grandson with silver hair hmmmmm....

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

1 minute ago, Ninky said:

I'm curious about something, I have always wondered what happens after her parents and grandparents find out about Gun Gun...what would their collective reaction be...grandson with silver hair hmmmmm....

I think the family will welcome Gun Gun with open arms. He is adorable but his sharp tongue will give the family some headaches.

Hehe.. Can't wait to welcome DHxFJ little princess. TQ, hurry up!!!:love:

• Like 5
  • Awesome 2

2 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

I think the family will welcome Gun Gun with open arms. He is adorable but his sharp tongue will give the family some headaches.

Hehe.. Can't wait to welcome DHxFJ little princess. TQ, hurry up!!!:love:

Actually, he totally inherited the dark humour and possibly that poisonous tongue oops. Since they will eventually have two children, he can either inherit his father's title or his mother's position in Qing Qiu, and inherit the He Xu sword.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Ninky said:

The actual drawing of Dong Hua shows his hair loose. It's not half knotted like in the series. He also wears a circlet with a blue stone on it. 

I am glad they took away the circlet!! I can't take Lan Zhan of The Untamed seriously when I see that thing on his forehead. Sorry LZ fans, just my personal opinion. :sweatingbullets: The headband circlet thingy looks awesome in anime and manga but in live action, it's a distraction. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

6 minutes ago, Ninky said:

I think they will be surprised and maybe  a little bit angry because fengjiu didn't tell them but is not their first time dealing with an unexpected grandsons /niece the first was A li 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

11 minutes ago, Ninky said:

Gun Gun has higher IQ than his mother. Qing Qiu clan would be proud of him :P

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

@Yori Ten love that seen also, especially the moment FJ blocked the hit from ML to look on DJ face he was he was a goner.:love:

As I posted on YouTube.... l DJ got his first taste of love there (protection):heart:

Been doing a lot of things that I don't usually do ( posting comments on any media also, thinking about joining Twitter... for the PB fan club :D) but I absolutely love this show and I believe  Vengo and Reba should definitely get praised for their work. The over all popularity might not be what we want (due to ep. Number, editing, discontentment) but many  movie and series have gone under the radar and are now cult classic thanks to the masses.

• Like 5

38 minutes ago, Ninky said:

I also wondered if Dong Hua might be a bit mad she didn't tell him about Gun Gun.

It's a normal reaction for him to be mad and sad. I was sad for him not knowing about his son or not being there when he was born. But he understand that she was hurt and he'll forgive her everything. It makes up for the wrong he did to her. You hurt me. I hurt you. Now, we're even.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Ninky said:

I also wondered if Dong Hua might be a bit mad she didn't tell him about Gun Gun.

He can never be angry at FJ, he's wipped and all of heaven know it:joy:

On a serious note he looked more surprised and impressed than...angry. As the books aficionado have mention it about (Thank @Nink for the correction not 200y.) 3 years of pregnancy (forehead desk).... thanks to this I think we mortals got it easy :joy: (but not really)... and he did made a promise (to her family) her freedom to be and do her own thing (guess he didn't see that biting him in the butt later) :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

17 minutes ago, Queen01 said:

@Yori Ten love that seen also, especially the moment FJ blocked the hit from ML to look on DJ face he was he was a goner.:love:

As I posted on YouTube.... l DJ got his first taste of love there (protection):heart:

I was skipping and watching another CDrama - Under The Power. Ah Jie voiced the male lead (Lu Yi) and he is also the voice behind our beloved DH. I just can't take it right now, too much so I stopped watching. Anyways, my point is, there is a scene in that drama where Lu Yi is teaching the FL Yuan Jinxia how to snipe a prey bird (for dinner). The scene mirrors that of the swordance whereby he stood behind her, his hands on hers and he said the line *看好了* - Watch closely. I fell down my sofa and rolled onto the floor (in a tumbling way).

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

47 minutes ago, Ninky said:

Actually, he totally inherited the dark humour and possibly that poisonous tongue oops. Since they will eventually have two children, he can either inherit his father's title or his mother's position in Qing Qiu, and inherit the He Xu sword.

Please we all known they are not going to have 2 children.  :o

Not with all the aum....... activities DJ is found of lately.......:naughty:.....:joy:

• LOL 6