[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

42 minutes ago, Queen01 said:

@stonyfox  Trough Aranya arc I was also missing the gang. I was thinking way can't SM just drop in with some document for DJ or LS :joy:

Hide contents

I was happy to seen the gang + the new recruits, in ep.56 wish they was more. :tears:

Exactly! Some comedic relief was much needed in the Aranya ARC and SM and LS could have given that in spades:joy:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Ahahahha... My cheeks are hurting from smiling and laughing so much! 

Done with eps 51 and 52!

My absolutely favorite part of this drama! (and in the books too! Must have read this part more than 20 times already.)

The bingcang ceremony! And of course, the aftermath of the bingcang ceremony too. (holy blue sea, anyone?) :naughty:

First of all, like the part they changed where instead of Bai Zhi saying FJ had no choice but to fight nie chuyin, FJ herself asked her father if she could fight. It showed a more mature, ready-to-be-a-queen side of FJ to me.

She was also assertive, and independent in making the sword box. Even if she had DH, it didn't occur to her that she could be lazy about it and ask DH for help. She just needed guidance and then she went and did everything herself!

I think this definitely shows an often overlooked part of FJ's character. Her self-sufficient and  intrepid nature! Even if she had, arguably, the most powerful being in all the 6 realms and 8 deserts as a husband, she wasn't going to abuse her relationship with DH and wouldn't be a burden to him in the future. This is really where she starts to take back the narrative of just being a young, cute, need-to-be-protected, damsel-in-distress type of female lead.

And we can't forget she is also confident to a tee! FJ was nervous, not because of the ceremony, or that she could possibly lose, but because she wasn't sure if her family would accept DHDJ as her husband. She was absolutely sure and she would pass her bingcang ceremony, no questions asked. So she just worried about the most important thing to her, which was her relationship with DH! 

*sigh* this drama will really be the end of me! 

Ps. Apologies  for the long post and thanks for reading! And yey for more than 400 pages!!! 

• Like 14
  • Awesome 1

12 minutes ago, Zelnk said:

Yeah that is why after returning to fan yin valley, when she was going to the hotspring, she said arent you coming? I guess she got used to taking a bath with him :naughty:

ok thats it! I need to cleanse my thoughts :innocent:

No clean taughts allowed here.:naughty:

DJ is occupied elsewhere and the poison is too deep into our bones to expel. Just go with the flow we won't complain.

All are welcomed.... the more to corrupts :innocent:... (insert devilish cackle)....:joy:

• Like 3
  • Naughty 3
  • LOL 3

41 minutes ago, 9tRedFox said:

The book states that yes, it was never their fate to be together before the shadows ruined destiny. Even in real life, you can meet somebody every day and sparks may never appear or be just one-sided. Meeting/seeing/noticing someone is not a guarantee for a future bliss or a life together.

You are so right..there must be that click that happens, and noone can guatantee that will ever happen..:)

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

Spoiler

I feel that the only reason why Demon Lord Nie Chuyin wasn't murdered by our over protective DH is because he served a purpose in solving DH's problem of announcing himself to the in-laws.

This way, he gets to announce to the entire 4 seas and 8 realms that he is Qing Qiu's son-in-law while helping FJ and her family out, so they can't really negate his status in their family.:joy: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Insightful 5

I'm rewatching ep.49 waiting for the new subs to come out. At SY part poor dude he looks like he's ready to go at DJ when he tells him he can't get A back she gone.

He's so far gone.....obsession the line before destruction and disaster :tears:

• Like 1
  • Sad 6

29 minutes ago, Queen01 said:

I'm rewatching ep.49 waiting for the new subs to come out. At SY part poor dude he looks like he's ready to go at DJ when he tells him he can't get A back she gone.

He's so far gone...obsession a this line before destruction and disaster :tears:

Regrets , resentful towards himself and his  past mistake and decision for not...take an apportunity to tell Aranya how he really felt.

"I love you" from him forever won't be heard by Aranya .. felt regretted resentful turned into obsessed ..All his efforts and sacrifice his cultivation to get Aranya back.. turned out to be pointless..futile:tears:

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

3 hours ago, Zelnk said:

Is fj really inviting him?:naughty: i mean what does she mean by aren’t you coming when she is going to take a bath? This reminds me the bathtub in aranyas dream, was the tub their favorite place too?:naughty:

She needs a playmate, They're gonna play fire or touch and go while taking a bath!:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

29 minutes ago, Queen01 said:

He's so far gone...obsession a the line before destruction and disaster :tears:

I thought subs for Ep 51-52 were released today.  At least that is the case for my subscription - I am waiting to see if they will release 53-56 or just 53-54 tomorrow.  Poor SY indeed, such a tragic soul. :(

I am rewatching Eps 33-35 today (them in Fanyin Valley and the competition training etc).  Does anyone know when and why XY's and Jiheng's black demon lines disappeared? Both of them sported the lines in the earlier episodes but not anymore.  Jiheng's case I am wondering whether it is because when DH agreed to marry her, the agreement included her leaving the Demon Clans and not being subject to their rules anymore but XY never left.  Or is it part of some disguise that I've missed out? :unsure:

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, Donghuadijun said:

I don't think our imagination would be this wild if only they gave us the proper consummation scenes.. :P:lol:.. Well let's take it as this is how we cope our disappointment.. Haha

Hahaha I don't think so, for sure we're gonna be beasts if they actually gave us the proper consummation and steamy scenes! :joy::joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

@Zelnk Agreed.. I really love these two episodes 51&52 

Vengo and Reba really did a very good job portrayed how to be "deeply in love" is like. I was so mesmerized by Dongfeng's sweetness, cuteness.. their intereaction in those scenes..was like... it the most natural in the world..full of love and tenderness..

That tender caresses..that forehead and nose kiss ... Awwww melting my heart:love:

I'm surprised they just a good friend instead of lover.

• Like 11
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, Zelnk said:

Yeah that is why after returning to fan yin valley, when she was going to the hotspring, she said arent you coming? I guess she got used to taking a bath with him :naughty:

ok thats it! I need to cleanse my thoughts :innocent:

They've been honey moon-ing for a week after that bath tub scene:naughty:... then he denied FJ and acted 'chaste' after they got out of the dream. FJ should get him back for that.. :naughty: 

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

10 minutes ago, LaxClyne said:

They've been honey moon-ing for a week after that bath tub scene:naughty:... then he denied FJ and acted 'chaste' after they got out of the dream. FJ should get him back for that.. :naughty: 

there will come a point he cannot resist...watch on :)

• Like 3
  • Naughty 4
  • LOL 2

Done with 51-52

DongFeng so sweettt:love: I love LS lines about lovers' glances at public :love: Imma get DHxFJ pic playing with that 'catnip', so sweet :love:

I miss Bai Zhen's pretty face, SM had been entertaining me I almost forget Qingqui has this (dr) cutie (whyy his drama name fit him very well).

But no matter how sweet DongFeng are, the drama still need to imply DH impending...... :vicx::tears: He's practically savoring his every moments (or last) moments with her (I dunno thats how I felt). He can't even promise a future. He promised 'as long as I am his husband', like knowing DH the only way FJ get another husband is like when his not there anymore. :dissapointed_relieved: Its gonna be a hurricane tomorrow :dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 1
  • Sad 7

2 hours ago, Sun Tzu said:

Did that happen in episode 46 bathtub scene? Why did FJ go under the water after she kissed DH on the cheek?

I'm not being green minded, but maybe she is just checking out the Canghe Sword:joy:

• LOL 7