[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

25 minutes ago, springfiry said:

I agree with you on this.

Reba and Vengo have great facial structures, they actually look like they popped out of those manga/comics . 

I have been admiring Reba's side view profile lol. It is perfect. 

Vengo has those mesmerising eyes. Really like how they pierce into the soul. Lol how could anyone not fall in love with him?!

Thea are ao great together.. chemistry is unbeliveable!!!! You can feel everything they feel..simply great

• Like 6

3 hours ago, XiaoDong said:

This one is more satisfying Hahahaha :joy:

@bertrande @Zelnk Thank heavens we have talented people out there to quell our hot-blooded tendencies.  

While he/she/they are at it, can the animator(s) also do up one for the Aranya arc where her sisters fed her with a love potion? :blush:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 4
  • LOL 4

@Donghuadijun @Wuzetian This is also my first forum.. signed in because of my love for Dongfeng .

my first post was on page 20 . July 28 2018.

Back than I made a lots of mistake.. sometimes double post, Quote pic double sometimes blank post Or blank comments.:innocent:

Thankful for a guidelines from our wonderful Dongfeng's family :heart: especially our Mod  @angelangiealways so kind and patiently had to edits everything.

• Like 4
  • Love 3

46 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Plot twist, FJ will also train in Kunlun and comes back only every 10,000 years :naughty:

DH: Mo Yuan, give me back my wife!

MY: After 10,000 years. Or when you can cook better than FJ.

If FJ trains in Kunlun I'm sure DH will follow her there. He will give MY headaches :joy:

• LOL 11

34 minutes ago, 9tRedFox said:

@Wuzetian, uploading directly will eat up the forum's storage space. On the other hand, external links tend to crush so that's why I usually save the pic, upload it somewhere and just get the link and post it here.

Thanks for the reply. Tried uploading in tumblr. Still fail. Attempted numerous times. Think I'm giving up. Coz I don't know where else to post to get the link. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, katfindlay said:

From donggengst IG: Official weibo said there's still some interesting things waiting for us.

Might be some hope... I'll wait till the drama end and see whether there's anything special before I post the petition. Just incase they actually prepared something. I guess we just need to have abit of patience. :)

QKIvBTz.jpg

I am hoping some spinoffs besides  special edition like they did for The Untamed. I would love a spinoff of the happy family and maybe more on the CY/Arayna story.

In other news, the second Untamed spinoff will be released this month base on the Nie brothers called The Fatal Journey. Nie Huaisang is a genius in my book. The Untamed story cannot unfold without him. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

@Donghuadijun @Wuzetian This is also my first forum.. signed in because of my love for Dongfeng .

my first post was on page 20 . July 28 2018.

Back than I made a lots of mistake.. sometimes double post, Quote pic double sometimes blank post Or blank comments.:innocent:

Thankful for a guidelines from our wonderful Dongfeng's family :heart: especially our Mod  @angelangiealways so kind and patiently had to edits everything.

Wow you still remember the date of your first post! That's probably around the same time when I started reading the forum after watching TMOPB :thumbsup:

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Sun Tzu said:

I am hoping some spinoffs besides  special edition like they did for The Untamed. I would love a spinoff of the happy family and maybe more on the CY/Arayna story.

Wahhh they even get spinoffs. How lucky! 

• Like 2

Wow, I just started the 3rd story PuTiJie, which ShaoWan is DongHua good friend, the story mentioned that she awaken after 170thousand year later, not Long after, she received an invitation from DongHua inviting her to come to his son full mth celebration, so meaning after BGG, DongHua 2nd child was born :D

• Like 12
  • Thanks 4

Just now, Zelnk said:

OMG! @Yori Ten did some fan enhance the picture? They look hot kissing :wub: maybe we need very slow mo version of the rolling kiss, and he looks like he is on top of her :D If they kissed like BQ and YH, ill have a nosebleed :D

Yes, they did. Amazing slow mo .gifs which i can't post here. You girls won't be able to sleep. Guaranteed.

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4480650633200526

Also, the rolling kiss is deep kiss while rolling, not just lip touching. The angle is slowed down from the top view so you see that awesome kiss in SLOW MO.

• Like 4
  • Naughty 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5