[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

45 minutes ago, SGahjumma said:

It is very interesting that in PuTiJie, TangQi created the affinity between DH and FJ  (FJ forehead birthmark). It was said that DH (when young) was going ard in his BiHaiCangLin collecting the life Essence (when a immortal passed away) that could be used to increase their cultivation, a beautiful flower (same as the FJ birthmark, Feng Yu Hua) was found bearing the life essence in the area. ShaoWan saw it and competed with DH in collecting this flower, but DH created a protective layer to guard the fragile flower during his fight with ShaoWan. Somehow, this flower end up in ZheYan’s hand as a medicine to save FJ mother’s pregnancy, which ShaoWan noticed FJ birthmark that resembled the flower that she fought with DH. In the drama, I do noticed that there was an instance for DH noticing on FJ birthmark but it was not further elaborated. TangQi is brilliant and consistent in her writing between the affinity and destiny on the DongFeng pair. 

Hope she could finish this book soon.

Yes, it was not easy for Feng Jiu to be born. Her mother was ill a lot during that pregnancy. Tang Qi always writes about affinity, destiny and fate. That fate does not always win. And that many things are still in your hands. 

While fate allowed them to meet, it was partly their choices that made some things go south. This applies to all the couples in the book series. Ye Hua/Bai Qian, Dong Hua/Bai Feng Jiu, Lian Song/Cheng Yu, Mo Yuan/Shao Wan

Ye Hua had the eyes issue and the lies, Dong Hua had the lies (changing someone’s memory is just wrong), that’s why BFJ had those trust issues. We will see how see spins the story for the next few couples.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2

In another 15.000 Or so years Bai Feng Jiu will go through her first ascension trial to High Immortal. With Dong Hua around that should really be a piece of cake. Worse case he will take her lightning strikes but the ascension to High God will not be easy. Though i think it won’t be an unfortunate love trial like Bai Qian’s. BFJ has already gone through a worse one at 32000 years old. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 5

Tang Qi is giving us fans service to the max! She penned more extras for us fans to oogle on.

Sorry but I am running here and there today so I will post the latest text first. Google translate for now ok. I hope some ladies here can translate the juicy bits for you guys. It is so crazy good that I hopping up and down.

睡相

这事发生在凤九伤好不久后。 清晨,凤九醒来,发现帝君又是将头紧紧埋在自己肩窝、手牢牢抱住自己腰肢的睡相。 凤九推了推,将帝君推醒:“你怎么又将我当枕头抱?” 帝君迷糊着将头更深地埋进她肩窝:“没有将你当枕头。” 凤九面无表情望着床帐:“重霖说,你一个人睡的时候,就是这样抱着枕头睡觉。” 帝君含糊:“我那是将枕头当你抱。” 凤九冷笑:“别骗人,我在太晨宫做小狐狸的时候,也经常看你这样抱着枕头睡觉,那时候你都还不认识我!” 帝君顿了一下,没有说话。 凤九哼一声:“你就是把我当枕头!”同时暗暗钦佩自己:我居然也可以将帝君堵得无话可说,真是壮哉小凤! 片刻安静。帝君缓缓从她肩上抬起了头,接着手一撑腿一抬一个用力便将她按在了身下。 凤九:你你你做什么? 帝君淡然地解她的衣带:向你证明一下没有将你当枕头。 凤九:…… 晨光照进寝殿中,凤九的脑子有点卡壳,如此纯洁的一场对话,到底是怎么发展到最后这个地步的,她眼睁睁看着自己被甩下床的衣物,感到很懵。

• Like 5
  • Naughty 7
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Ninky said:

In another 15.000 Or so years Bai Feng Jiu will go through her first ascension trial to High Immortal. With Dong Hua around that should really be a piece of cake. Worse case he will take her lightning strikes but the ascension to High God will not be easy. Though i think it won’t be an unfortunate love trial like Bai Qian’s. BFJ has already gone through a worse one at 32000 years old. 

DH loves FJ so much that he will make sure she'll be more than ready to face her high immortal ascension trial. Only times maybe that he'll take it for her is if she happens to be sick or she's pregnant that time. :wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Been reading this..with googled translation..i think it's a bit off.

@Ninky @SC2019 @SGahjumma if y'all don't mind...please do a little touched up ..very much appreciated :kiss_wink:

ShaoWan pov in chapter 2

*DH as a Lazy student but also a Bright student*

For example, in the class of Water Marsh, it wasn't just me who slept. Donghua slept brazenly behind me, not even having the interest to stand up a textbook; let alone his silver hair, which was never messed up every time he slept, covered his shoulders The desk is a bit more arrogant than mine. Although I admit that even if Donghua does not attend the class, his grades are still comparable to Mo Yuan.

Chapter 4 

*DH argued with the Buddha* 

Nineteen thousand years ago, if someone had predicted to me that Donghua would become the first technical house of ancient times to plant flowers and fish in the Morning Palace on the 13th day, I would surely poke his nose into a brain pump.

Sometimes you have to lament the change that time brings to people. At that time, Donghua hated the compassion of Buddhism, but practiced Buddhism as well as understanding the internal situation of the enemy. On a certain day, he slayed the evil spirits in Xitian Brahma without fear, and the Buddha tried to persuade him to see him in a suffocated state. As a result, the two argued outside the Great Hall of the Hero for three days and three nights, and eventually the Buddha also failed.

Father God asked Donghua, "Why do you think you can beat the Buddha?" He replied, "He thinks the best thing is worthless to me."

Later, the father and God secretly lamented Dong Hua's Jiuzhuxin to Mo Yuan. He is said to have the ultimate concentration, so Seoul also has the ultimate wisdom root; just that this concentration does not mean that he is unconcerned. At this time, Donghua's mind was nothing, so one thought became a god, one thought became a demon; just this kind of suffocation, how can I look like a description of the magic path.

I saw Feng Jiu after a long, long time, and I remembered the phoenix flower of the blue sea Cangling 

I remembered that the Father God had warned Donghua, and became a god and a demon, and this choice was made the later it is good. Therefore, my heart is even more determined. In fact, it was not until the moment when Feng Jiufei stepped into the realm of Miaoyi Huiming that Donghua was truly out of touch with magic. The previous enlightenment was just an illusion, and he has always been good at disguising himself.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Ninky said:

I believe that was the reason Dong Hua gave her the ring made from half of his heart. Besides, a form of showing his love and sincerity, it will be the special magic tool that will assist her ascension to the higher ranks. He thought out everything for her. It is so touching that he reminded not to take cold drinks and not to kick off her blanket.

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 2

49 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Tang Qi is giving us fans service to the max! She penned more extras for us fans to oogle on.

Sorry but I am running here and there today so I will post the latest text first. Google translate for now ok. I hope some ladies here can translate the juicy bits for you guys. It is so crazy good that I hopping up and down.

睡相

这事发生在凤九伤好不久后。 清晨,凤九醒来,发现帝君又是将头紧紧埋在自己肩窝、手牢牢抱住自己腰肢的睡相。 凤九推了推,将帝君推醒:“你怎么又将我当枕头抱?” 帝君迷糊着将头更深地埋进她肩窝:“没有将你当枕头。” 凤九面无表情望着床帐:“重霖说,你一个人睡的时候,就是这样抱着枕头睡觉。” 帝君含糊:“我那是将枕头当你抱。” 凤九冷笑:“别骗人,我在太晨宫做小狐狸的时候,也经常看你这样抱着枕头睡觉,那时候你都还不认识我!” 帝君顿了一下,没有说话。 凤九哼一声:“你就是把我当枕头!”同时暗暗钦佩自己:我居然也可以将帝君堵得无话可说,真是壮哉小凤! 片刻安静。帝君缓缓从她肩上抬起了头,接着手一撑腿一抬一个用力便将她按在了身下。 凤九:你你你做什么? 帝君淡然地解她的衣带:向你证明一下没有将你当枕头。 凤九:…… 晨光照进寝殿中,凤九的脑子有点卡壳,如此纯洁的一场对话,到底是怎么发展到最后这个地步的,她眼睁睁看着自己被甩下床的衣物,感到很懵。

Juicy bits? Something related to Dongfeng?

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

睡相

Omg juicy at the end hahaha

• Like 1
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 1

2 minutes ago, Ninky said:

Ill translate it doing it in google docs now :)

Thanks! Can't do it on mobile and I am busy on the road today. Arghhhh!!!! I am sure after you translated, the ladies reading them will be WILD WITH IMAGINATION!!!

I don't want to be on the road today...I want to be here with you ladies fantasizing and imagining things in the bedroom......

• Like 4
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 6

1 hour ago, Yori Ten said:

睡相

this is very naughty, a morning wake up continues the 2nd round :wub:, the imagination going causes us nose bleed. :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Ninky said:

Ill translate it doing it in google docs now :)

Pls do...I'm Excited already 

6 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Thanks! Can't do it on mobile and I am busy on the road today. Arghhhh!!!! I am sure after you translated, the ladies reading them will be WILD WITH IMAGINATION!!!

I don't want to be on the road today...I want to be here with you ladies fantasizing and imagining things in the bedroom......

Are you driving..if so

Have a safe journey..drive safely

• Like 3
  • LOL 1