[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

53 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Me too...I love SXR dreamy expression when he look at the moon and saying . EP 12

"She seem like a fairy from heaven"

Before that he says about the beauty in water( Xiaojiu) "She seem like a lady that doesn't belong to mortal realm."

I just noticed, SXR looks buffier than DJ :D they should have made it like tmopb where fj borrowed a body, so they can smooch and sleep together as much as they want :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

14 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Usually the first episode got the most views.

@jimmylyne Ten digits views! :w00t: 7,000,000,000 and counting! 

ELOD breaks 190 million views on first day of release. And broken 1 billion views in just a week.

Really proud to be a fan.

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

ELOD breaks 190 million views on first day of release. And broken 1 billion views in just a week.

Really proud to be a fan.

Spoiler

A very strong start, still have a slight regret with how they did the editing and all.  We could have hit 10 billion by now.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Zelnk said:

I just noticed, SXR looks buffier than DJ :D they should have made it like tmopb where fj borrowed a body, so they can smooch and sleep together as many as they want :D

Actually they should make Xiaojiu's existence came from FJ's spirit essences or a clone so she and SXR can sleep together.

• Like 1
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 3

8 minutes ago, Zelnk said:
  Hide contents

A very strong start, still have a slight regret with how they did the editing and all.  We could have hit 10 billion by now.

I know..if only the editing team did their job right..*sigh* 

Even a fan can make a scenes look really good for example the rolling kiss scene

I prefer the fan-made with slow motion version..much better than the original one.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

16 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Actually they should make Xiaojiu's existence came from FJ's spirit essences or a clone so she and SXR can sleep together.

Yeah, it will be so much more heartbreaking if they consumated their love then sxr finds out the “affair”. - maybe the mortal arc will be more interesting :D also fj will be very very affected.  I think that is why i like tmopb mortal arc better.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

34 minutes ago, Zelnk said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

So true. There are plenty of scenes that aren't necessary. There are so many scenes that are integral to the story but didn't make the cut.

JH got too much exposure. Meh. In the last episode, she got the most annoying, wasted time that could have been allotted for more reunion/family life of DH, FJ, BGG.

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, 9tRedFox said:

@katfindlay, not my type really, kinda soft horror story :D

Eeps..horror is not my favourite genre.  I thought it was some adventure, treasure hunting series!

Off topic, does anyone know where I can watch Xuan-Yuan Sword Legend?  I have WeTV (but ELOD is not licenced to WeTV for my territory), Netflix, iQiyi...that's about it :vicx:  I tried searching Dramacool etc but they don't seem to have it.

Edited to add: It seems that Dramacool does have it!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Reveal hidden contents

So true. There are plenty of scenes that aren't necessary. There are so many scenes that are integral to the story but didn't make the cut.

JH got too much exposure. Meh. In the last episode, she got the most annoying, wasted time that could have been allotted for more reunion/family life of DH, FJ, BGG.

For the mortal arc, they could have started it at the war part, sxr should be the king already not a prince. Ji heng already the jealous concubine.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, bertrande said:

Eeps..horror is not my favourite genre.  I thought it was some adventure, treasure hunting series!

Off topic, does anyone know where I can watch Xuan-Yuan Sword Legend?  I have WeTV (but ELOD is not licenced to WeTV for my territory), Netflix, iQiyi...that's about it :vicx:  I tried searching Dramacool etc but they don't seem to have it.

Edited to add: It seems that Dramacool does have it!

You can also try the above. I can't get over the styling though..hahaha20200318-170940.png

• LOL 7

37 minutes ago, Zelnk said:

Yeah, it will be so much more heartbreaking if they consumated their love then sxr finds out the “affair”. - maybe the mortal arc will be more interesting :D also fj will be very very affected.  I think that is why i like tmopb mortal arc better.

Before watched ELOD mortal arc I might be really like TMOPB mortal arc ..but now I kind of miffed because they make DH as an Emperor with so many wives and also had a child with another woman.:D.

Back then..i was happy with Dongfeng's mortal arc because that's the only we can see them together.. although it's just for a brief moment.

• LOL 4

4 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

You can also try the above. I can't get over the styling though..hahaha

It's terrible...he looks...just terrible. Hahahhaa.. The only reason why I want to watch it is because someone (can't remember whether it was him in an interview or someone else) said he acted as a big villain in that show so I want to see how that worked out for him. 

He and the colour purple seem rather fated....albeit with very contrasting outcomes! :tounge_xd:

• LOL 4

3 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Before watched ELOD mortal arc I might be really like TMOPB mortal arc ..but now I kind of miffed because they make DH as an Emperor with so many wives and also had a child with another woman.:D.

Re the so many wives and child, yes yes yes! Urgh.  Also that wisp of a beard...definitely did not dig the mortal arc scenes in TMOPB.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Back then..i was happy with Dongfeng's mortal arc because that's the only we can see them together.. although it's just for a brief moment.

I felt they were both very out of character in TMOPB. The Pillowbook Di Jun has a cold exterior but he's actually quite fun loving (making fun of others) and passionate on the inside. TMOPB one just too cold for me. And Feng Jiu felt weak in TMOPB. Feng Jiu is actually quite headstrong in reality. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, bertrande said:

It's terrible...he looks...just terrible. Hahahhaa.. The only reason why I want to watch it is because someone (can't remember whether it was him in an interview or someone else) said he acted as a big villain in that show so I want to see how that worked out for him. 

He and the colour purple seem rather fated....albeit with very contrasting outcomes! :tounge_xd:

The styling is probably inspired by 东方不败 but Brigitte Lin looks 1000x better if so. This is just awful. However.....at least his chest is more exposed!!!

i find that DH in TQ's book illustration is so sexy with his flowing low cut robes that sways with his shape. In ELOD, his costumes were just too prudish! Layered and collared up to the neck. Imagine him with a similar low cut purple satin robe...oh la la...

• Naughty 5

9 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Well i also dont like the many wives and beard :D what i do like is the intimacy they had in tmopb mortal arc where they truly loved each other. In ELOD, fj was holding back because its just a love suffering for DJ.

• Like 5