[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

Hello everyone...i'm newcomer here but have been following this discussion since the first time it was created...because i really really love this couple. Vengo and Reba...their chemistry and every single time they're together. I love them so much and i hope i can watch them together forever and ever. I hope someone can give me every videos and pictures when they are togethr. Thank you

• Like 3
  • Love 5

22 minutes ago, 9tRedFox said:

Youth exposed by the Arianna Grande style ponytail :D

Guys, did anyone watch 'Bloody Romance'?

Mum said ending sucks. Wasted her time watching. My mum actually watch more dramas than I do. So I can trust her opinion :lol:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Mum said ending sucks. Wasted her time watching. My mum actually watch more dramas than I do. So I can trust her opinion 

Yeah but it's rlly beautiful and melancholic and I have a masochistic side to me :D

• LOL 4

Please one explanation, in ep 34 (about 16:00 min) when Liam song returnes to Sky kingdom, and he and Chong lin are speeking about DH.. Chong lin says that DH asked him has he and idea how to elimante person but prevent other people from being sad about it, who he refers to??? Who wanted DH to eliminate?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Miljenko1708 said:

Please one explanation, in ep 34 (about 16:00 min) when Liam song returnes to Sky kingdom, and he and Chong lin are speeking about DH.. Chong lin says that DH asked him has he and idea how to elimante person but prevent other people from being sad about it, who he refers to??? Who wanted DH to eliminate?

Xiao Yan. DH is jealous of XY and the good friendship between XY and FJ. 

• LOL 4

10 minutes ago, vivi0303 said:

ETZcQooUUAAGbgo?format=jpg&name=medium

ETZcRURUwAAomdq?format=jpg&name=medium

Hahahahahaha the person on twitter posting this added the caption

No worries. Even if you didn't run away back then, he wouldn't have married you for real. Keep dreaming.

Smirking face

Smirking face

She is so so so irritating, her look and behaviour

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Hi All, your fellow campaigner here.:heart:

I have been posting our petition on all the popular episodes/clips on the youtube accounts of tencent and all their wetv subsidiaries. I recommend, if you see a clip pop up on your youtube are any viewing platform to do the same, as the yield is higher there than most other platforms. At least I have been putting my VPN to good use.:sweatingbullets: The organic growth of signatures is steady but could be higher in my opinion, the number shares would help exponentially. Also, if you can write/type another language that would help as well.

Cheers,

Vivi

• Like 12

25 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Xiao Yan. DH is jealous of XY and the good friendship between XY and FJ. 

And ZL was so worried. Not about XY but more about if his master can find a way to do that. Haha..ZL is so protective of DH. He is so sweet. They would make a great BL story.  Sorry, don't mind me. Just j/k!!!

@p51lvu Go to twitter or insta. Lots of CP fans there. I think Dongfest on insta is prolly the biggest English fanbase.

• Like 2
  • Naughty 2
  • LOL 1

24 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

And ZL was so worried. Not about XY but more about if his master can find a way to do that. Haha..ZL is so protective of DH. He is so sweet. They would make a great BL story.  Sorry, don't mind me. Just j/k!!!

@p51lvu Go to twitter or insta. Lots of CP fans there. I think Dongfest on insta is prolly the biggest English fanbase.

Like LS said, ZL must have such a hard time trying to keep this facade of "greatness" for DH all the time. Poor dear.

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, They Sick said:

Hi girls, does anyone have more fanfict link? Or anything worthwhile related to ELOD, Guangre? 

Currently in semi lockdown and staying away from family, just spent time on ELOD stuff to take off my mind from the loneliness. :kiss_wink:

I already posted a list of my favorites. If somebody has other recommendations, please share them. I can't leave my house except for grocery shopping... so I am desperately trying to find more quality fics.

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 2

43 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

And ZL was so worried. Not about XY but more about if his master can find a way to do that. Haha..ZL is so protective of DH. He is so sweet. They would make a great BL story.  Sorry, don't mind me. Just j/k!!

Pls no..never...

even thinking about it.. make my skin crawl to think DH with someone other than FJ. I don't mind if anyone in the 4 seas , 8 deserts and 6 realms "cut his sleeve" anyone even YH or MY but not DH..to think Dongfeng didn't exist..like an apocalypses in my heart :)

PS: don't mind me..I just love Dongfeng so much.:D

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

57 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Zhong Lin is team Dongfeng lol. In the drama, when they come back at Taichen palace from Fanyin, he was happy for him. He had a hard time finding the perfect spot for Dijun to have his eyes on his lovely wife. When Lian Song that Donghua protect her too much, ZL had a big smile.

In the novel, " Being an absolutely honest man, he looked at Zhihe's puffy eyes for a moment before offering: “Dijun likes a beautiful woman who can cook, who excels as sword-fighting, and who knows how to fight. Princess, you can't do any of these things. Besides...” Zhonglin Xianguan was utterly sincere: “although you are considered beautiful, compared to Her Highness Fengjiu, you're actually... a little ugly.” " The Pillow Book

He is a savage :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, LovelyLady said:

Zhong Lin is team Dongfeng lol. In the drama, when they come back at Taichen palace from Fanyin, he was happy for him. He had a hard time finding the perfect spot for Dijun to have his eyes on his lovely wife. When Lian Song that Donghua protect her too much, ZL had a big smile.

In the novel, " Being an absolutely honest man, he looked at Zhihe's puffy eyes for a moment before offering: “Dijun likes a beautiful woman who can cook, who excels as sword-fighting, and who knows how to fight. Princess, you can't do any of these things. Besides...” Zhonglin Xianguan was utterly sincere: “although you are considered beautiful, compared to Her Highness Fengjiu, you're actually... a little ugly.” " The Pillow Book

He learned from the best, DH that is.:joy:

• LOL 5

1 hour ago, vivi0303 said:

Hi All, your fellow campaigner here.:heart:

I have been posting our petition on all the popular episodes/clips on the youtube accounts of tencent and all their wetv subsidiaries. I recommend, if you see a clip pop up on your youtube are any viewing platform to do the same, as the yield is higher there than most other platforms. At least I have been putting my VPN to good use.:sweatingbullets: The organic growth of signatures is steady but could be higher in my opinion, the number shares would help exponentially. Also, if you can write/type another language that would help as well.

Cheers,

Vivi

Thanks @vivi0303! You are awesome! I'll spread the word out. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, LovelyLady said:

Master is Dong Hua Dijun with sharp razor tongue that kills without shedding blood :sweat_smile:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3