[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

17 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

His advice always increases the misunderstood between DH and FJ

every time he gives an advice to FJ ..I feel I want to smack his head..

XY cares that way, ahahaha! He's got something to say to make the friend somewhat feel better. Still LMAO ep32 about Meng and his cricket. He's good with Jielu though. I honestly think she got a teeny crush with XY. XY also gave her and her clan a generous offer later on.

• Like 4

The thing is though, Ji Heng knows herself that she isn't the one for Dong Hua. She really needed to find a piece of TOFU and go bang her head into it! Someone on Weibo said this is a girl who claims to love 3 different people in the same story....

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

13 minutes ago, Ninky said:

Remember, this god has high IQ low EQ. In fact Tang Qi said he had zero EQ. And that's his biggest flaw. FJ is deeply disturbed by Zi Heng because of the fake wedding that DH organised to help Zi Heng run away with MinSu. It did "appear" that they were really getting married. I still feel she has a right to know about Miao Luo. It would make the Zi Heng problem look like a non-issue issue at all as FJ knows that getting rid of ML is of utmost importance to all realms.

He sure does have a high learning curve though!

Spoiler

FJ told him that real heroes hide their wounds from women, he doesn't hide the small ones when he wants attention, but definitely hid the ones that almost killed him. She taught A li to cry like a baby to get his mom's attention and steal her back from his dad and DH definitely acts like a baby to get FJ's attention. The biggie is definitely carving one's heart out to prove you love someone irrevocably. Maybe FJ should have taught or at least mentioned more useful and less drastic relationship skills.:joy: DH is definitely teachable, he listens so well.

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
  • Insightful 1

2 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

XY cares that way, ahahaha! He's got something to say to make the friend somewhat feel better. Still LMAO ep32 about Meng and his cricket. He's good with Jielu though. I honestly think she got a teeny crush with XY. XY also gave her and her clan a generous offer later on.

Jie Lu defnitely has a crush on him. That subtle behaviour change made it obvious. But Jie Lu has high EQ. She could see the true nature of the relationship between JH, DH and FJ.

Spoiler

So she will make a good queen.

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Spoiler

Won't spoil it. just look at XY reaction to Bai Gun Gun once u get to that point...made me laugh hard.

• LOL 6

2 minutes ago, Ninky said:

Jie Lu defnitely has a crush on him. That subtle behaviour change made it obvious.

She warmed on XY while FJ and DH were in Aranya's dream. I like their scenes together. XY was kind, and he gave the right advices to her.

I'd rather have Jielu and XY than he ending up with JH. Actually, any other but JH. I'd even ship him with Cha-cha, hahahaha. Hopeful that it's only in the series he ends up with JH.

• LOL 4

50 minutes ago, Ninky said:

I am watching from episode 24 again. I'm now on 29. So funny how YCW is a good friend that gives bad advice...

He's the worst advisor lol I forgave him because he was blindly in love with that evil witch. So for him, everything evolving around her was because she was the best.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

2 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

He's good with Jielu though. I honestly think she got a teeny crush with XY. XY also gave her and her clan a generous offer later on.

I don’t blame her. I find him very good looking too. If he were older, he would def be my type of hunk hahaha. Who cares what FJ said about being a 小白脸!

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

9 minutes ago, Dao Tran said:

Off topic, does Reba have new drama line up?  On my drama website list princess change but not confirm yet.

I believe that is a film/movie not a series. Her next series is love advanced customization.... something confusing sounding like that, I believe she plays a fashion designer?

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

I started shipping them whe she saw through Ji Heng/Miaoluo's intention and was frank about it. Then, seeing that XY was hurt by her words. She apologized.  She's always happy whenever she see him.

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, Ninky said:

Reveal hidden contents

Won't spoil it. just look at XY reaction to Bai Gun Gun once u get to that point...made me laugh hard.

Tomorrow would be the subbed ep55-56. Will closely watch everything, especially when BGG meets the avengers. :PExcited, but also sad ELOD ends. Hubs and I were watching the raw ep55 last night. He did say he liked what he saw, hahahah, he was asking when will it be subbed. He had seen the first eps, and he's impressed with the poisonous fish of DH.

• Like 5
  • LOL 7

7 minutes ago, Ninky said:

He is so blindsided by JH apparently "dazzling" beauty that he failed to look at all her flaws. Also FJ is the second most beautiful woman after her aunt in 4 seas and 8 realms.... everytime YCW praises JH, I cringe. On top of that her instinct to protect others weaker than herself and all that makes FJ beautiful on the inside and outside. And to be honest, DH saw the inside before outside. Totally not shallow. That's what DH is talking about when he described the "tea" she made. She didn't get it, like he said...

Only a fool can be "bedazzled" by JH good look... that would be YCW and the stupid Mortals. Remember when Nie Chuyin introduce his sister Wan Chu or Chu wan? ( can't remember) to the courts . The Mortal look impressed by her look especially the king.

I felt the lines( can't remember the exact lines) that praise her good look..nothing against the actress but it guite exaggerated.

On the tea class..when DH announced she(JH) the winner..she look so proud of herself..look a little bit smug  I mean she is a teacher ..which is totally normal she's the winner. What's a joke.

DH's comments about to each FJ and JH's tea was really had a deep meaning.. represent their personality.

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, vivi0303 said:

I believe that is a film/movie not a series. Her next series is love advanced customization.... something confusing sounding like that, I believe she plays a fashion designer?

No it a series cause it list as 50 episodes.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, LovelyLady said:

He's the worst advisor lol I forgave him because he was blindly in love with that evil witch. So for him, everything evolving around her was because she was the best.

I forgave him when he started to grow up more and take responsibility for his clan. He really is such a loyal friend. But him and FJ's "dumb and dumber" friendship is so lovable, even if a little frustrating when they delve into relationship advice.

Their friendship, in my opinion is the most lovable and honest. Even when XY wanted the pimpon fruit for JH, he told FJ and offered her half. Even when he tried to push her towards DH he at least felt bad at first:joy:

https://twitter.com/baifengjiiu/status/1233924316821098497/photo/1

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, mtalspaugh said:

I need recommendations for future dramas like this one, guys. 

I have seen Love and Destiny and loved it. 

Also, if you recommend a show, can you also say where you are watching it? I have a Vicki subscription.

Thanks in advance! 

Ashes of Love. It's an 60 episode epic journey. Make sure you have plenty of time and tissues.

This is random, but Vengo's eyes are very affectionate like Dilraba mentioned in an interview. I think both of them have expressive eyes. Their micro facial expressions and body language are on point. 

It is hard to buy into some of the dramas romance, because the main leads does not behave like they are in love. Whereas Diliraba and Vengo's acting are full of affection. I almost feel like I am drowning from sweetness!

• Like 4
  • Love 5