[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

3 hours ago, xiaoxf said:

Well, it's in line with the story then, bc technically DH is older, didn't  ZY mention her dad fought under him during the War of Demons, or was it the Grandfather (BQ's dad) that fought under him?

DJ the ancient one:joy:

• LOL 6

5 hours ago, LovelyLady said:

In addition to wanting to protect her, I think he also has the habit of not explaining himself about the things he does or trivial matter for him. And habits die hard. He could have told Ji Heng or Zhihe from the start to stop their shenanigans since he wasn't interested but for him it's kinda trivial. So even though he noticed Feng Jiu's insecurities towards Ji Heng, maybe he thought that his relationship with Feng Jiu was doing well, they're about to get married and he had shown her that the only woman he wants was her and only her.

To add to this, no one ever asked DJ to explain himself. He had always been in a position where he told people what to do and not be questioned. Apart from some situations with FJ, he never had the chance to learn to explain himself. He has 300,000 years of bad habit to break! So realistically and naturally, he will fall back into his old habits. I know some of you may think, but he should know! But it isn't that easy, especially when DH had mostly isolated himself.

DH is also very strategic and logical. For DH, he always looks for the cleanest and quickest way solve the issue. He isn't conditioned to consider people's feelings, but he was starting to think of FJ's feelings. I think it's rather telling that DH's immediate solution was to kill off any competition for FJ's affection. It may seem comical, but it highlights this method worked for DH in the past. DH couldn't kill because it would upset FJ and look at how troubled he was! 

As for the wedding situation, I wonder he if thought he could just quickly sort out JH once and for all, and be back for the wedding before FJ knows it. He knows FJ is sensitive about JH and if his plan worked, wouldn't it be the quickest and cleanest way to resolve the issue without worrying FJ?

I forgot who shared the videos of Vengo. But thank you so much! He is entertaining to watch. I have no trouble disconnecting him from DH! Vengo has a nice voice. I hope we can see him in another drama soon.

• Like 8
  • Insightful 4

5 minutes ago, 9tRedFox said:

Hide contents

I got only the subs from the dropbox. Did it have video files as well?

Spoiler

I can save the file but the video won't play, at least on my pad. Had a message to get app or watch on computer.-_-

So now I'll  have to turn on that ancient thing called a computer to watch it, the thing we do for subs :joy:

• LOL 3

36 minutes ago, Queen01 said:
  Hide contents

l  have to turn on that ancient thing called a computer to watch it, the thing we do for subs :joy:

I can't believe that computers are considered ancient now, esp. Since we all have smart phones, and even "cheaper" smart phones are still pretty advanced, when I was in college I did it all even with no laptop, as they were still too expensive but now kids get those in middle school!!

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, 9tRedFox said:

Actually, Vengo starred in Season 3. The upcoming one will be Season 4 but he won't be main lead.

managed to find Candle in the Tomb on WeTV so can catch Vengo in a totally different role. Do we need to watch the first two seasons for a background or is each series a stand-alone? Hoping it’s the latter!

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Ninky said:

Pretty sure when she threatened him, that’s exactly what he wanted to do. Unfortunately, he did owe her father his life.

I agree.  If JH had threatened FJ's life,  I am sure he would have killed her. It wouldn't be with his own hands, but he would have laid it out so she'd disappear. Just look at what happened in AY's dream when the two princesses harmed FJ.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

43 minutes ago, Ninky said:

Pretty sure when she threatened him, that’s exactly what he wanted to do. Unfortunately, he did owe her father his life.

Am so happy when DH went acid tongue with her. Personally, I'd bury myself if I was ever told by anyone what he told her. :phew: Wait, I'd bury myself before doing what she did.

• LOL 6

I was quite sorry when they didn't show the scene, just before they leave AD, when JH asks DH to take her with him saying that she wants to repaid her debt or something like that and DH refuses and tells her something like "I dont like the people who ask to much of me."

I wanted to see her dejected face when that happened.

• Like 6
  • LOL 2