[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

May to December is an English term for an older man and younger woman in an arduous relationship. Dong Hua is superior and all powerful but in a love relationship he and Feng Jiu are on the same footing. I really enjoyed their relationship as they are so playful with one another. Dong Hua vowed that he will protect Feng Jiu and once she reside in Tai Chen Palace, she can do whatever she wants. Feng Jiu on the other hand "mothers" him to the maximum. Cook his favourite food, asked him what he likes to eat, make up a bath when he get caught in the rain, make him go to sleep, etc.

When he found out that there is one woman in the whole universe who will go out there to protect him, that person is THE ONE for him.

Su Mo Ye is very entertaining with all his overly shocked expressions. He is so amazed at the direct answer he got from Dong Hua that he indeed loves Feng Jiu. Naughty, naughty of Su Mo Ye to play the senior card with Feng Jiu and got her to play Aranya's path without thinking of the consequences of the powerful "boyfriend" of hers. Dong Hua really made him "pay".

I like the proud look on Dong Hua when Feng Jiu reminded him that he is already taken and cannot accept any scented pouches from women.  

Looking forward to watch all the opened mouth expression from the Qing Qiu family when who came calling wanting to be the Clan's son in law.

I also like the flower coronet he placed on her head. It is like he crowned her to be his Empress.

• Like 12
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

18 minutes ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

I did sign up for Tencent account with Singapore mobile number. I think someone mentioned in earlier post that certain countries can open Tencent account with the number. 

Thanks! Let me try. Are you able to access the latest eps for VVIP through the VPN?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bertrande said:

@orenji_neko are you able to sign up for a Tencent account without a mainland Chinese mobile number? I have an iQiyi VIP account but they didn’t require a local mobile number at that time. 

I didn't register for Tencent account. I just played the non-VIP videos to increase the view count :P

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

24 minutes ago, bertrande said:

Thanks! Let me try. Are you able to access the latest eps for VVIP through the VPN?

I can access only the non VVIP ie. free ones up to 34  as I didn't subscribe for VIP via VPN. Without it, I can even watch PB.  Ep 35 to 40 ... they only give you a glimpse ie. Promotional scene.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, FloraImmortal said:

Does anyone have the Weibo link where Dijun's walking style was discussed?   

Haven't got the chance to look it up. But in the meantime...

Edit: Just glanced through and maybe it could be this one tht you're looking for?

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4466156222424625 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

Oh my, I just finished Ep34.  I really wanted to slap DH for his meanness and petty streak in swapping out the Saha fruit for the basket of peaches.  His behaviour really made my blood boil!!!!  Poor poor FJ.  I feel so drained after the episode.  LS didn't help with his egging but at least he broke the truth to DH once he found out.  JH's behaviour was awful but somehow, I felt pity for her instead, especially after her confession to YCW and breakdown.  Her request for the fruit - is this still for Miao Lu (which I am thinking should not be the case as DH has already rid her of ML's influence) or is this really for herself (in which case, why couldn't she share?? But I guess then we wouldn't have the rest of the story lol).

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

18 minutes ago, bertrande said:

Her request for the fruit - is this still for Miao Lu (which I am thinking should not be the case as DH has already rid her of ML's influence) or is this really for herself (in which case, why couldn't she share?? But I guess then we wouldn't have the rest of the story lol).

If it went by the book, it's to prove a point - that she still has a place in DH's heart, so he gives in to her request. And her not sharing is to send a message to FJ that you can't have what I want (my interpretation) although it wasn't explained quite in that manner. More so, because she backed it up by asking FJ to stop hanging around DH.  You are probably right that Miaoluo is no longer the motivation for the fruit.

If it's any consolation to you, I wanted to slap him too but after that when he explained to her that he got jealous, I kinda forgave him. hahhah (and pity for the little boy who hasn't ever received love)

• Like 4

Done with 41&42

41 is just starting but I can already feel the sadness that Aranya&CY will go through in their lifetime :dissapointed_relieved:

:love::love: Oh my Gaaawwddd two Vengo on the screen :yum: Navy blue also suits Vengo. CY robe made me miss DH in TMOPB more where he wears both the purple and blue robe. Handsome. Also in TMOPB, I found it weird that FJ suddenly picked up a bright solid red color of clothing, now I just realized its a nod to Aranya. Thoughtful of them.

Su Moye is such a baby sitter :lol: Poor him he got his hands full by just guiding and looking out for FJ.

I like their plot edits they made in these episodes. (I wonder why they included a shot of Juono the Queen. Does she feel guilty? Maybe they set up more before they got out of Fanyin Valley? Hmmm)

Awww the cave scene. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: By the time I reach the consummation ep I already forgave it :joy: Now that they kind of opened up with each other, to what DH needed the amnesia potion for? Hmmm

Love the episodes :heart::heart:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

So episode 42.

The feels...Super loving it.:love:

Dongfeng's cuteness sweetness tenderness..it's really worth the wait.

The kiss was so good..so intensely beautiful..i can see the longing, the love, the adoration in DH facial expressions .

My God..he is super adorable and cute when he pretending hurt and weak...look so innocently like a child with his eyes practically sparkles..his sweet infectious smiles when Xiao Bai sing him a lullaby..Yueling flowers song..this scenes make me cries a happy tears..:heart:

• Like 8

12 hours ago, linh5000 said:

To add to your imagination, what kind of clothes do you think Vengo was wearing under the see-through water? :ph34r: White pants, perhaps?? :phew:

FJ's keep looking down there........most girls would be shy and look away or ^^ Up, but I've noticed she looked down...any thought? :blink:

I saw a BTS of other dramas and they drape they actress in white cloth. So I assume the same for actors.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

14 minutes ago, CTH said:

can someone tell me why the current queen of biyiniao cry in eps 42 when she saw the thunder during the fight between dong hua and miao luo ?

I don't think so , maybe she remembered all the things that happend when Aryana was alive or when Aryans dream was created... For what i`ve seen in the raws ,she is gonna have some dialogue about it

• Like 1

Can someone tell me, why Aranya raised in snake pit?? She's also a princess right? 

I had read the novel long time ago, already forget some part...

Edited by CC92
add words
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Leslie Mtz C said:

I don't think so , maybe she remembered all the things that happend when Aryana was alive or when Aryans dream was created... For what i`ve seen in the raws ,she is gonna have some dialogue about it

in what episode will it be? im willing to watch it raw since i can speak chinese

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CTH said:

in what episode will it be? im willing to watch it raw since i can speak chinese

Please watch it and let us know what she was saying. :D I feel very irritated with myself these days since I can't understand Chinese and yet, I always want to watch the raws.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

2 hours ago, springfiry said:

Ha, I am totally the same. Like melting a cold guys heart is an achievement!

Me too. To be honest, the TMOPB Dijon makes my heart flutter more even if he does nothing. Just watching his classic sitting pose, stone-face and commanding tone gives my heart a thump.  :wub: when he gives Fengjiu (his Jiu'er) that smile which he reserved for her, my heart just melts. :bawling::heart:

And, I've been watching this video the whole day while waiting for the Eng subs and new clips for ELOD.   

• Like 5
  • Love 2