[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

Finish eps 41&42(subbed) last night. Couldn't leave a reaction here coz I just had to repeat it, over and over again! Both eps were wonderful! The shamelessness, the childish expressions!! Just... Wonderful! DJ and FJ's kissing and lovey-dovey behavior had me blushing like :relaxed::relaxed::relaxed:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, 9tRedFox said:

@SC2019, ep. 42, starts at about 17:25 up to 20:45 (during their conversation in the cave). It's instrumental of Dilraba's duet song but not the usual slow one.

OK let's see what I can do about that. I set the link to private but accessible via link, dare not make it public. I tried to separate voice from BGM but wasnt successful, so it was just a cropped track. let me try again. 

Edited - responded to you via PM. The bgm I was referring to was E40, 13:20-14:20

@Sisca_TVXQ A comment from the poster was so funny - "The picture is more tempting/seductive than the scene"

图片比剧中镜头还诱人2018new_kuxiao_org.png

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, CC92 said:

Why, the king (Aranya father) also not love Aranya like ChangDi?? She's still his own blood right?? Same father, same mother?? I'm kinda confused

The one who hate her the most is her mother, Queen Qing Hua. Aranya was born when Qing Hua still hate the king. Meanwhile Chang Di was born when Qing Hua already had feeling to the king so she has been loved by both her parents. And personally I don't think the king hate Aranya, it just the separation betwen them affected the affection.

From PB, chapter 3, 416

Among the three princesses, the eldest princess Ju Nuo was best loved by their mother, the youngest princess Chang Di was best loved by their father, and Aranya as a newborn was thrown into a snake pit to be raised. She was neither close to her father nor loved by her mother.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, ChibiLy said:

I can see why you feel that way. 

I like the new change, how FJ knows XZ is actually DJ. It makes it a lot less complicated.

However, I don't mind the original storyline too. It demonstrated to me that FJ loved DJ no matter how he looked. It is DJ' mannerism, the way he thinks, behaves and smell (sandwood) is what attracts FJ to DJ. FJ probably fell for XZ quickly because essential he is DJ. It's almost like FJ have no control over this and is instinctively attracted to DJ no matter what setting.

Also, why wouldn't she go for XZ if she thinks DJ is in love with someone else. Here is this gorgeous male who pampers her to no end. It also fits her personality profile. If she have given her best and the result is not what she desires, she will cut lose and move on. However, in saying that, the common theme in the novel and series is, people have little control over who they love.

Regarding how quick FJ forgives DJ. This is a nice character trait of hers, but she certainly doesn't forget lol. I think it is consistent with her character. FJ goes through many hardships, but she never blamed anyone else. Instead, to manage her disappointments, she tends to consider her next best options and focus on the future. 

This is a reason why I think DJ loves FJ. He knows she is caring, kind and forgiving. If FJ isnt forgiving by nature, I don't think their relationship would work. FJ would have had too much resentment towards DJ from the past.

I agree. Thank you for the extra insight. :)

It's probably the same reason why Aranya is attracted to Chen Yi...shadow to Shadow and flesh to flesh...hehe.

Which begs the question, why the hell the book of fate (or whatever the name is..) didn't have their names?!! :heartbreak:  look at how their lives are intertwined, even in shadow forms..

Who is writing this dumb book?? Making heartaches every where..:rage:

• Like 1

Can someone who can read Chinese please tell me what this says. I found it on Miao Luo's weibo. I think its supposed to be funny because there are a lot of ppl laughing at her post. I thinks its about DHFJ's pda. Thanks for your help. :)

The post says this and she posted these pix.

咳咳,打扰一下,咱能认真打个架不?我魔尊缈落不要面子的嘛?[二哈]#凤九帮东华打架##电视剧三生三世枕上书# 

Pix 1

1.jpg

Pix 2

2.jpg

Vengo's Super Topic rank is #83

DH-Rank-2-29-20.png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, linh5000 said:

I actually kinda like that she recognizes him as DJ. It had always bothered me when reading the drama that she fell in love with XZ too quickly, when she was Soo much in love with DJ. I can understand why she did what she did.. and it was really DJ any way..but there was still a bit of bitterness that she moved on fast..hahaha .

But with the drama, she never had to make those decisions...and she forgave him...a bit fast but what we do for love..:sweatingbullets:

My old post actually..

At first I also feel it's not guite right for FengJiu so easily to love Xixe( but it not wrong either bc she has given a thought how nice he was) and sleep with him( I don't mind about this bc I know he is Donghua)..When their consummation happened Fengjiu was not ready since she was still on the dazzled by Donghua skillfull coaxing(live up to his name skillfull in whatever..master of self-thought bc he didn't even care about..how or what's wrong he always think about how to make the "wrong" thing..to become the "right" thing)

Liansong pov

" Dijun's courtship was just too ingenious that one should forgive him for not really picking up on it."

Donghua said to Liansong

" Why should I feel jealous? I was borrowing Xixe identity. I'm still me. Didn't she fall in love with me again because she'll never be able to love anyone else but me."

He was a bastard( DH as Xize said these to himself ):lol:

i love how the drama changed Dongfeng as themselves when the deeds done.

• Like 5

Hi All

Feeling alittle sad that this drama is coming to an end soon. Been so great hanging out with you guys. Great diversion from all the CV talk globally. Anyhow, hoping you can help clarify this. 
I get the feeling that Su MoYe was in loved with Aranya? I saw in one scene, SMY cried when he saw Aranya died. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, BaiZiHua said:

Can someone who can read Chinese please tell me what this says. I found it on Miao Luo's weibo. I think its supposed to be funny because there are a lot of ppl laughing at her post. I thinks its about DHFJ's pda. Thanks for your help. :)

The post says this and she posted these pix.

咳咳,打扰一下,咱能认真打个架不?我魔尊缈落不要面子的嘛?[二哈]#凤九帮东华打架##电视剧三生三世枕上书# 

It says "Hey, excuse me, can we be focused/serious about our fight? I don’t want to lose face as the Demon Lord."

@sssf "Su MoYe was in loved with Aranya" --> yes he was. I guess the feelings were nurtured when he took her under his wings all those years - I suppose she was already a beauty when he found her in the snake pit. And as FJ's shadow, she would have been easy to fall in love with. His main aim of getting into the dream (besides being asked by Lian Song) was to uncover the reason for her death. He had been lied to, that she had killed herself.

Spoiler

Don't know if it's featured in the drama, but after Chenye drowns himself, having realised that he is nothing more than DH's shadow, the dream world starts to fall apart. A fate fairy is summoned by DH at that time, as DH wants to verify about his fate with FJ. The fate fairy comments that Su MoYe messed up the fate that Chenye and Aranya was supposed to have. And Su Moye feels guilty for doing so. The good thing though is that because the shadows had unfinished business, now DH and FJ are fated to be with each other.

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, sssf said:

Hi All

Feeling alittle sad that this drama is coming to an end soon. Been so great hanging out with you guys. Great diversion from all the CV talk globally. Anyhow, hoping you can help clarify this. 
I get the feeling that Su MoYe was in loved with Aranya? I saw in one scene, SMY cried when he saw Aranya died. 

Yes, Su Moye did indeed love Aranya. But whether it was because he realized she was in love with someone else (Chen Ye) or that it was because he didn’t recognize his feelings until it was too late, he never confessed to her. 

I’m watching ep 48 right now. Y’all better prepare the tissues :bawling: The pain everyone is feeling is so well acted out. 

Edit: Omg you have got to be kidding me! Someone used all the tissues and left the empty box! 

• Like 3

My two of many favourites lines in the books..i hope it's will be included in the drama as well.

"So what if Destiny says we're fated, and so what if it says we're not?. I've never feared Destiny, and i certainly don't need it charity."

FJ: Luckily, when I was a servant in your palace, you didn't have a chance to recognize me. Had you know me then, you'd tell me the same thing you said to Jiheng today. Truthfully  what you said was a bit cold.

DH murmured(too bad FJ didn't hear it): If I had know you then , my son would be old enough to go out for errands by now.( He was so confident that FJ is his "One and Only"..)

I love to see the scene where DH told Bai Zhi he was "in love at the first sight with Xiao Bai".

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1