[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

@Sisca_TVXQ Thks for sharing the news.

Congratulations!! Eternal Love of Dream (PB).:thumbsup::heart:

4.9b...is this good..if compared to The Untamed achievement? I heard the Untamed was guite popular . I hope ELOD can surpassing it..

i was even hope that this drama can surpassed TMOPB..:lol:

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

@Sisca_TVXQ Thks for sharing the news.

Congratulations!! Eternal Love of Dream (PB).:thumbsup::heart:

4.9b...is this good..if compared to The Untamed achievement? I heard the Untamed was guite popular . I hope ELOD can surpassing it..

i was even hope that this drama can surpassed TMOPB..:lol:

No way we could surpassed TMOPB :sweatingbullets: it's 4.98 now, definitely 5 billion tonight.

Vengo just posted this, DH called "Xiao bai" 86 times :joy:

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/127851056.html?weibo_id=4477694731740193

@BaiZiHua

Actually his super topic rank no.1 yesterday  for a while but I didn't screenshot it. He is on no.6 for a whole day, I've a screenshot for that.

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Like 4
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1

53 minutes ago, Em D said:

Yes, Su Moye did indeed love Aranya. But whether it was because he realized she was in love with someone else (Chen Ye) or that it was because he didn’t recognize his feelings until it was too late, he never confessed to her. 

I’m watching ep 48 right now. Y’all better prepare the tissues :bawling: The pain everyone is feeling is so well acted out. 

Edit: Omg you have got to be kidding me! Someone used all the tissues and left the empty box! 

WeTV posted the preview for ep 48 late, just now and now I just wanna cry and you are crying :bawling: How can I survive the drought days with this preview :bawling:

(I dont like the raws :bawling:)

• Sad 4

1 hour ago, Yori Ten said:

Busy day today so not much time to browse. Grats on hitting 300 pages. That is pure love and devotion. Dongfeng couple fighting!!! :love:

To all Dongfeng's lovers Fighting!!!:love:

1 hour ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

No way we could surpassed TMOPB :sweatingbullets: it's 4.98 now, definitely 5 billion tonight.

Vengo just posted this, DH called "Xiao bai" 86 times :joy:

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/127851056.html?weibo_id=4477694731740193

How about in another 3yrs?..if not..only in my dream then..or only in my heart.. this drama's already surpassed TMOPB..:wub:

Xiao Bai..86 times..wow:love:

love u Vengo:heart:

Edit: congratulations Reba!! Love u Reba:heart:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Yay its 5 billion views for now :glasses:

Thumb up from Dijun :thumbsup:

674tj2xr6mvnoys5l51stnkr0.gif

His smile :love:

0084ycb-Nly1gcekjb8xzjg30k00k0u1a-jpg.gi

I just checked the charts for weibo super topics and apparently Vengo is now already at the same chart with Reba which is the Trending now chart (No.85 for now) Yesterday he's still at the Rising chart~ 

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Like 6
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1

Omg! Vengo is super cute and handsome! His affectionate stare!
V and D should learn the lesson from chen ye and aranya to not hide feelings :D (just being delulu as thursday is so far away!!!)

congratz with the 5 billions views, hoping for more!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

In ep 46, Aranya was trying to get CY to tell her that he loved her, why? Why was Arabia /FJ trying to get CY to show his feelings to her? Obviously FJ loved DJ and not CY... I am confused ... or was FJ /Aranya starting to develop feeling for CY? 

So in ep46, FJ/ Aranya actually said to CY that she loves him... was she just playing on to the story between Aranya and CY? (Sorry if this is an obvious question but I’m confused between their interactions) :unsure:

18 minutes ago, Zelnk said:

Me too!!! Cant believe there is no activer shipper forum for them :blink:

Me three! You think we should start making it active again? I was so obsessed that I've been watching old videos of them in interviews and variety shows. Like this one, Reba appear in one of Vengo's interview. My heart just melt. She knows him so well. 

• Like 1
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1

For those wondering what the cute weibo interaction from @Zelnkis about ..

I think Reba said "DiJun, Xiao Bai will definitely be very, very good to you. 

and Vengo said "Xiao Bai, I am so happy that you are concerned/attentive about me."

@LaxClyne The words mean roughly "I like you so very much/extremely."

• Like 2
  • Love 4

4 hours ago, Em D said:

Yes, Su Moye did indeed love Aranya. But whether it was because he realized she was in love with someone else (Chen Ye) or that it was because he didn’t recognize his feelings until it was too late, he never confessed to her. 

I’m watching ep 48 right now. Y’all better prepare the tissues :bawling: The pain everyone is feeling is so well acted out. 

Edit: Omg you have got to be kidding me! Someone used all the tissues and left the empty box! 

I was honestly using table napkin to wipe my tears, I wasn't prepared to cry this much when clicked the play button on episode 48 and a table napkin is all I could grab. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

9 minutes ago, Fuefuu said:

I was honestly using table napkin to wipe my tears, I wasn't prepared to cry this much when clicked the play button on episode 48 and a table napkin is all I could grab. 

I know I wasn't supposedly laughing while read your comments..but "table napkin" ? it totally random..:lol:

I'm still at episode 42 ..and gladly stuck or stranded here..  because apparently I still can get over Dongfeng's sweetness inside the cave :D.

PS: waiting for eng sub..

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

39 minutes ago, Leslie Mtz C said:

Hahaha I have seen on the media some people are calling this clip 4 lives 4 worlds because she used his previous line from TMOPB ”喜欢你喜你得不得了”  nice !! :D

May I know the translation of the line?:)

• Like 1