[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

3 hours ago, cutestrobery said:

Also They should know  better not to let those efforts be in vain. That is also the reason why she is not wearing the ring on public event but I applaud her courage to wear it so openly on other places  though . Isn’t  it funny that not a single journalist dare to write anything about that left ring  finger? LOL = )

Yes, totally agree with you :)

That ring must be very special if she is not wearing it when she is going to public/where reporters can catch her. ;-)

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, haymochi said:

Who forget how he described  certain someone as the coolest, most comfortable and considerate partner he has ever worked with? :P

Wow, hahaha. 

His “new” ideal type totally describes OYS then :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, haymochi said:

I’m sorry for laughing so hard after watching My Old Boy, not  just because of  adorable Charming friend but also the cute savage mothers  :P

One of the mother fell asleep when he was rambling on haha

I read some  hilarious comments from  Chinese Airens who ship him with coolest partner. 

He describes his ideal type as :

- someone who can make his heart flutters

-comfortable to talk to

-Give him a secure and safe feeling when she is around him :lol:

The funny thing is they commented:

“oppa aren’t those  descriptions eps the   the ‘secure and safe feeling’ part usually said by the woman side?I know  samjang  is tomboyish and manly but still ..”

What ahjumma see is both got hurt in the past and learnt from it. LSG said that he doesn’t look at physical appearance anymore but now  a woman who  can make him feel stable and secure. OYS is gorgeous but I can see that he likes the  mature,  bright,  easygoing , comfortable and dependable side of her.

I read in this thread  that OYS was also hurt badly  by  her ex The guy  only played with her then dump her

and  let her take all the hates alone.

She  definitely  learnt from that scar and moved on.  That is why in her Hwayugi interview she said that she may like bad boy type when she was young but now she does not care about look. She wants a warm, funny, and caring man.

Heart flutters when they are together,  find comfort in each other, feel secure when he/ she is by his/her side.  

If you don’t call this true love and mature commitment? What is?:)

6 hours ago, muishami said:

Yes, totally agree with you :)

That ring must be very special if she is not wearing it when she is going to public/where reporters can catch her. ;-)

That ring is already back again on her finger though :P

She sure is having so much fun in Paris.

I really adore her friendship with her her staffs . 

You can see how loyal  they are to each other

8 minutes ago, intrariver said:

New ideal type? Is that the way journalist write their articles nowdays? 

Ahjumma have to say it is indeed very straightforward and savage at the same time LOL

I will try watching the show when it is subbed.

Oppa when you already found that ideal girl, you should marry her. :tounge_xd: 

When oppa doesn't care anymore about the personality and appearance.. :tounge_xd: but too bad that "ideal girl" is so pretty and have a good heart. 

Just now, hj04 said:

Oppa when you already found that ideal girl, you should marry her. :tounge_xd: 

When oppa doesn't care anymore about the personality and appearance.. :tounge_xd: but too bad that "ideal girl" is so pretty and have a good heart. 

And yes, that’s why he already put a ring on her!!!! :wub:

16 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

LOL, LSG in that video interview some months ago said his GF is a secret. Ofcourse it's time to deny now. It's good to switch answers just to keep everyone confused and guessing.

Oh yes I remember that clearly. He said he likes to cook for his gf too...

Find someone who is looking white and fluffy lately :P

Spoiler

AB3A89E0-3178-4E39-81FA-7A15AF3C75FE_zps

Merong:P

16 minutes ago, haymochi said:

LOL, LSG in that video interview some months ago said his GF is a secret. Ofcourse it's time to deny now. It's good to switch answers just to keep everyone confused and guessing.

Haha this is Seunggi   :rolleyes:

42 minutes ago, hj04 said:

Yup, his new ideal girlfriend is sooo pretty that "his heart flutters when he's with her" (c) Seungi. 

He successfully managed to be Mr. Obvious and Mr. Confuse all at the same time. Lavvvvvv

hello guys! seems that lately we are get an exciting news over and over again hehe. Yesterday i just go on naver looking at our lovely otp profile and i found that their profile picture has same theme b&w. gonna share picture here but i didn't know how to put picture except through url?? 

Any ideas?

46 minutes ago, asti78 said:

hello guys! seems that lately we are get an exciting news over and over again hehe. Yesterday i just go on naver looking at our lovely otp profile and i found that their profile picture has same theme b&w. gonna share picture here but i didn't know how to put picture except through url?? 

Any ideas?

You want their profile picture on Naver like this? Here...

Spoiler

DFCE6A4A-396E-4D35-857C-1C81F59CF648_zps

@sysupporter I get where you’re coming from. It’s not a matter of denial. It’s that lsg brought up his own status without anyone asking and declared himself to be very available, where there is no need for him to mention anything at all. As much as there’s no need for him to say he has a gf, there’s also not a need for him to say he has none when no one mentioned anything. That’s how you feel right?

Thats a little dampening, I agree. But also maybe he’s trying to throw us off, to get us off his case, even for just a little while.  I like to think this is the case. 

Well it’s  good to stay open minded at all time..... :lol:

we can always feel sad or disappointed by something. 

Anyway, I have been reading comments and  his  fans aren’t surprised by his new ideal type descriptions  at all but they are surprised that  he talk about it so directly.

They are quite surprised because he  mentioned the past ,   how he care about appearance but they understand  why he wants someone who can give him the feeling of security and stability now after what he went through. 

He wants someone who doesn’t demand from  him.. he just want to be comfortable as himself when he is with her. You knooow....

I believe his fans know better :wub:

Archived