Quantcast
agrinaika

[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

@kopikosong coffee lady, you’re quite unlike other coffee ladies at the Kopi shops near my place.  I talk Einstein with them and they gave me blur look. You, on the other hand, seem to be a great fan of Einstein with that quote popping up ever so often. 

or God. Since you bring up the stars and celestial beings. 

While you talk about stars, I can’t help but remember the topic of Shapes I went through with my students. And in continuation of my lesson, I thought I’ll add some shapes here for fun. 

Rectangles

bFXMqBh.jpg

And how can we forget heart!!!

mgsl2Yr.jpg

Disclaimer: none of the images are mine. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

Sexy and full of charms :wub:

Why did our OYS delete her latest update? She looks so beautiful and elegant in that picture. Does she not want people to  find out where her whereabout is? 

• Like 9

13 hours ago, madinked said:

@kopikosong coffee lady, you’re quite unlike other coffee ladies at the Kopi shops near my place.  I talk Einstein with them and they gave me blur look. You, on the other hand, seem to be a great fan of Einstein with that quote popping up ever so often. 

or God. Since you bring up the stars and celestial beings. 

While you talk about stars, I can’t help but remember the topic of Shapes I went through with my students. And in continuation of my lesson, I thought I’ll add some shapes here for fun. 

Rectangles

And how can we forget heart!!!

Disclaimer: none of the images are mine. 

seonsaengnim!! I thought the heart is an organ inside the body to pump blood and keep us alive, why are they wearing their hearts outside for the world to see? You mean people who love love each other wears symbolic shapes on their body to signify they are love love with each other? Is it what you call a couple telepathy or copy cat? :phew:

15 hours ago, haymochi said:

@kopikosong dear coffee lady it’s because you are good with understanding . 

After  reading your post, I  finally understand  that it is indeed about JSM

if it was me before, I would have just connected it to  coolest partner  star shoes ,  her fm theme “‘my sun, my moon , and all my stars”,  the stars earrings  she wore at Soribada Award, or the constant star emojis she has been using on her ig (yeah.. i’m just that shallow :D)

So there is a deep meaning indeed haha. Thank you so much for giving me such detailed explanation, the poem is so touching ...

No worries my love, I am so happy my story telling time managed to help my fellow friend feel enlighten about current affairs. :wub: Yes my story refers to Jin Seon Mi, yet at the same time hints at Yeon Seo too. I love to tell stories! Especially when I can make my audience captivated, joyful and informed :) 

If reading my story distorts reality for you, watching this video can help relieve any identity crisis you are going through at the moment. Just saying: click bait.

Also just saying I'm not trying to offend, just spreading love.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 6

Ahjumma  especially  loves  this part because of  the way he described his new ideal type. He can just say his ideal type is blah blah blah but he has to mention “In the past it used to be....but it all has faded away” and the mother sees through him right away, she  said “the moment  you meet the girl with this kind of feeling, marry her” :)

He become so nervous, lol 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4

Looking at LSG like this is really funny. Where did he get all the confident to dance like that. Seems like all the step he learn from Boa got wasted!! :D

And i wonder if they ever watch the mith together.. what did OYS reaction then..

:P:P

• LOL 10

On 9/6/2018 at 5:16 AM, haymochi said:

Coolest partner is back

She attended Mulberry event today

in her fav Pink of course :wub:

The skirt looks really tight on her. Even makes her look pregnant. Can she be?!? (I’m going to go with very serious allegations but thought Better not. Some may not get my joke.) So yah I know she can’t be. So don’t Attack me. But she does look aplenty more matured here than when she’s in casual wear. Which makes her even more like the other actress, the one in the psycho thriller, woman of dignity. 

Having said that, it also dawned on me, not that I visited many other shipping threads but for those that I clicked for fun sometimes, we are one of the craziest bunch. We create a lot of puns and jokes that poke fun at others (like mr Kim). 

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos.
  • Like 4
  • LOL 8

@madinked oh no! That's what i thought also when i saw her in that skirt!! High five frend.. hahaha

But of course she's not what we think. I think recently she just too happy. When we happy when tend to eat more & look chubbier.. 

When you happy you eat. You eat when you happy. Especially when you have someone cooking for you. You know what i mean?

• Like 11

Yeah we have noticed that  she got fluffier since  Hwayugi despite the exhasuting and crazy  filming schedule so diff from  when she she said she lost 4kg  while filming Jang Bori :lol:

Now She is happy and glowing esp when someone keep telling you to eat more :P

Oys  has been known to look like the actress in Woman Dignity: Kim Hee Sun.  She debuted as an idol for a few months and was nicknamed as “Little Kim Hee Sun” 

• Like 14

Ah, Mr. Pink and Mrs. Pink. :D Will the copycat copy her style or the shine or the color? Since it was not posted on her IG, maybe not? 

BTW, LOVE her earrings.

45 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Oys  has been known to look like the actress in Woman Dignity: Kim Hee Sun  She debuted as an idol  and was nicknamed as “Little Kim Hee Sun” 

OMO, that's who she resembles..I kept wondering but forgot the actress' name. I am biased though, I think OYS is prettier. :ph34r:

• Like 15

Ahahhah

@madinked and @cikbie572 I too had that same outrageous thought!! :sweatingbullets::joy:

But let's just blame it on her outfit + LSG must be feeding her well (+ maybe our impatience for 503 parenthood? :sweatingbullets: Marriage 1st come on!)

Spoiler

Actually I've even got accused of the same thing sometime just because of a stupid outfit and most certainly wasn't pregnant either:sweatingbullets:

Oh yes Kim Hee Sun. These two beautiful ladies need to play sisters sometime in a drama or something. And yes @YourHighness .I'm biased too and prefer uri OYS too. :wub: Rather than what propably most people would say "Oh Yeon Seo is like young Kim Hee Sun", to me it's "Kim Hee Sun is like an older Oh Yeon Seo". (Sorry KHS for kind of calling you old :sweatingbullets:)

• Like 14

Her style have been very feminine and elegant lately :wub:

Despite looking fluffier, she looks so healthy and glowing happily makes me feel so relieved as her fan. That  means she is receiving so much love. 

Let her enjoy her lovey dovey time, she will lose all those weigh when she is coming back with a new project anyway... she is someone who loves to eat especially meat.

• Like 14

4 hours ago, intrariver said:

Ahahhah

@madinked and @cikbie572 I too had that same outrageous thought!! :sweatingbullets::joy:

But let's just blame it on her outfit + LSG must be feeding her well (+ maybe our impatience for 503 parenthood? :sweatingbullets: Marriage 1st come on!)

Reveal hidden contents

Actually I've even got accused of the same thing sometime just because of a stupid outfit and most certainly wasn't pregnant either:sweatingbullets:

Oh yes Kim Hee Sun. These two beautiful ladies need to play sisters sometime in a drama or something. And yes @YourHighness .I'm biased too and prefer uri OYS too. :wub: Rather than what propably most people would say "Oh Yeon Seo is like young Kim Hee Sun", to me it's "Kim Hee Sun is like an older Oh Yeon Seo". (Sorry KHS for kind of calling you old :sweatingbullets:)

In my eyes oys is always the prettiest haha. Other than Kim Hee Sun,  she is  often said to look like Kim Tae Hee , han ye seul, and MCW too  . 

I was in total awe watching Kim Hee Sun in Woman Dignity. How can someone be that elegant? How can someone look that gorgeous   in her 40s? She is just a real goddess . Even her fashion is so on point  :wub: 

Sorry for being out of the topic cos I adore KHS very much  as well  and after watching that drama of hers I know why some Knetz often says that idols don’t have the actors/ actress look. 

It sounds so bias but I  kinda agree at some point. It’s actually not appearance wise but actresses have this elegance , charms, and naturalness on screen.  That’s why even charming friend praised coolest partner  in his interview for her comfortable and naturalness when acting together. 

• Like 11

OYS looks absolutely stunning in that Mulberry event. She is really the definition of sexy, charming, cute, beautiful inside and out. Both of them are totally made for each other  :wub:

The skirt she wore  was really tight moreover  she was wearing a shirt tucked in so It’s pretty normal to look like that.

Ahjumma actually loves  OYS with more weigh on, she is totally a woman in love.. glowing and radiating  happiness all around.  LSG  actions and words showed how much commitment and trust these two have.

look at Mr. and Mrs.Pinky

he is def infected with her love for heart stuffs

• Like 12

11 hours ago, intrariver said:

Ahahhah

@madinked and @cikbie572

Oh yes I’ll like that very much. A show centering around them both as sisters. That will be so good!!

double dose of awesome. 

• Like 10

我看到OYS的INS关注人数为0的时候,非常担心503cp,看到大家的说法,真的安慰了很多,谢谢大家:)

• Like 9

21 minutes ago, guotuotuo said:

我看到OYS的INS关注人数为0的时候,非常担心503cp,看到大家的说法,真的安慰了很多,谢谢大家:)

Hi I’m glad that you love 503 so much :)

Don’t need to thank us haha 

Spoiler

很高兴你能感到安慰, 不要太担心。。。他们两个应该是没问题的. 我们只能慢慢等待 

It will be better for you if you can post in English because this site is mostly for English speakers but if you can’t I can help you translate 

welcome :lol:

• Like 11

On 8/30/2018 at 9:59 AM, cutestrobery said:

Gifts? Can you give more insights to this? I think it’s very common give your love a lot of presents. If I have to elaborate to this matter than It is really obvious because judging OYS personality, she  is a very simple down to earth girl and some of  her things  recently really stood out (shiny ring aside). 

Thank you for sharing the pictures. OYS is really glowing . Both of them are :)

PS. To all the new members in this thread (including me) , we are having fun and loving 503 so much so  let us all respect the rules here  and not fall into haters bait. Be loving, cool and charming 

Maybe i have to wait for the right time to share it plus your new in here in this thread so for now lets just enjoy 503 couple pink world:glasses:

• Like 12

7 hours ago, estrellita1122 said:

Maybe i have to wait for the right time to share it plus your new in here in this thread so for now lets just enjoy 503 couple pink world:glasses:

I actually have been a silent lurker in this thread for so long just recently got the courage to post here 

It’s okay ahjumma will  wait for the right time for you to tell me all this  juicy information of the couple. Even better wedding bells.  That’s what my gut is telling me

• Like 11