[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m so happy she is super glowing and beautiful. Although she is super nervous and scared  this time but  no one is there to. Say to her “You look even more beautiful than during filming ”  :sweatingbullets::lol:

3E497E6B-7140-4A57-81BE-5939404BA5C2_zps

D8DAD4B9-A10D-49DD-9F49-E36D1C0A1ABF_zps

I was relieved that she wasn’t wearing those shiny things. It’s not the time yet :wub:

2 hours ago, estrellita1122 said:

Ok ahjamma i will do that. And do  you know  about another gifts our pretty natural partner got after his FMs? I wonder what he got for her on the ones before his Japan meeting or on her movie premiere. He looks like he loves to give her lots of presents. I personally have some pics of what he give her but i wish to hear your thoughts or is just me being delusional with the gifts 

Gifts? Can you give more insights to this? I think it’s very common give your love a lot of presents. If I have to elaborate to this matter than It is really obvious because judging OYS personality, she  is a very simple down to earth girl and some of  her things  recently really stood out (shiny ring aside). 

Thank you for sharing the pictures. OYS is really glowing . Both of them are :)

PS. To all the new members in this thread (including me) , we are having fun and loving 503 so much so  let us all respect the rules here  and not fall into haters bait. Be loving, cool and charming 

Gosh haven't been here in a while and so many pages have turned. What happened today? Ohvely was alive and on VLive? Thank goodness, almost called the police for her. :tears::unsure::o No shiny bling bling on her fingers but she has shiny bling bling on her ears. :lol::wub:

1 hour ago, muishami said:

So pretty and happy!

Shiny thing isn’t there but it’s for best I think ;)

@kopikosong I am using your screenshots ok 

I don't want to. Why should I? How much will you give me? Even if you give me 500 won I won't say ok.

Just kidding, I love you and ohvely. :lol::wub: Still wondering if ohvely managed to fetch some souvenirs for her little fanboy back at home. *cough twice* *cough what is love* 

40 minutes ago, kopikosong said:

Gosh haven't been here in a while and so many pages have turned. What happened today? Ohvely was alive and on VLive? Thank goodness, almost called the police for her. :tears::unsure::o No shiny bling bling on her fingers but she has shiny bling bling on her ears. :lol::wub:

I don't want to. Why should I? How much will you give me? Even if you give me 500 won I won't say ok.

Just kidding, I love you and ohvely. :lol::wub: Still wondering if ohvely managed to fetch some souvenirs for her little fanboy back at home. *cough twice* *cough what is love* 

Ahh Ohvely and her fan boy back home could certainly explain What is Love to the Twice members in lengthy detail. So much that entire albums could be produced. Still looking forward to charming friend and his return to the music scene. I have no doubt all the new ballads would be odes to his coolest partner :wub:

Ohvely is so pretty with that purple dress. So gorgeous.. 

Can't wait for her next project.

11 hours ago, estrellita1122 said:

I personally have some pics of what he give her but i wish to hear your thoughts or is just me being delusional with the gifts 

Aaahh chinggu. You should share your thoughts here with us. Share it & we can discuss with all of our friends here.. it will fun. 

3 hours ago, cikbie572 said:

Ohvely is so pretty with that purple dress. So gorgeous.. 

Can't wait for her next project.

Aaahh chinggu. You should share your thoughts here with us. Share it & we can discuss with all of our friends here.. it will fun. 

Aah yes since her last night appearance people on Naver has been saying they miss her and asking why isn’t she doing a new drama already 

For someone who loves to communicate with her fans so much, this  is the first time she has ever been so quiet . I hope she will do at least one project before any settling down decision :tears: :P

20 minutes ago, haymochi said:

For someone who loves to communicate with her fans so much, this  is the first time she has ever been so quiet . I hope she will do at least one project before any settling down decision :tears: :P

What? Settling down..? And why is that.. after looking at her last night i think i lost my mind already... :lol:

6 hours ago, cikbie572 said:

What? Settling down..? And why is that.. after looking at her last night i think i lost my mind already... :lol:

Don’t mind my settling down comment it’s just the crowy side of me :P

yeah although she  appeared for only 1 min, she drove her fans crazy because we all  miss  her so much.

She appeared after Twice to announce  the Daesang.....What a bonus for someone 

:phew::“What is Love ~~~~”

Can someone in this thread explain to me? Because I see a pattern here. Anytime one party update their instagram , the other one will update the next day. I notice OYS always updates every time he has a fan meeting or being overseas too.

Or Ahjumma  is the only one who sees this pattern LOL

LSG  hairstyle is getting more and more  identical to the precious monkey OYS was hugging and showing off to :)

1 hour ago, muishami said:

@cutestrobery  LSG is indeed human version of Monchichi, ha ha.

Not surprising  that OYS is holding that monkey doll so tenderly.  :phew:

Who wouldn't? Especially if it's given to you by your charming B-friend :D, I'll do the same with LAAAV and very tightly. How's everyone doing? Have a great day! 503 Couple Shippers, Fighting! God bless.

While watching coolest partner last night from an event. She has this different aura from her previous events.

I don't know if it is just me?? :D or what.. From what I've seen in her last night, "woah, this woman will walk in the aisle so soon" :wub:

Her outfit was a bit old and conservative but when she wears it, omg she slays. She is gorgeous indeed.

I'm not really sure if she is wearing that kind of outfit in her previous events. (I think in Golden disc awards)

I understand now if coolest partner will not seen that much on screen but hoping for another project :huh:

And this charming friend? That monkey king is always looking good everyday. Well, who can blame him?  That coolest partner is such a goddess :heart:

On 8/30/2018 at 8:30 PM, smilegirl88 said:

Yes, even in a t-shirt, who can deny this beauty!! I’m a female and still mesmerized over her look. Lsg is one lucky guy!  

She is gorgeous indeed. :o even wearing T-shirt and jeans she's still pretty. She still slays and looks stunning even though she is wearing "old fashioned clothes".

As what monkey king said even if she is wearing a not so good outfit she is still pretty. :D

And our charming friend is so lucky to have a coolest partner with a beautiful face and a beautiful heart:heart:

13 hours ago, haymochi said:

Aah yes since her last night appearance people on Naver has been saying they miss her and asking why isn’t she doing a new drama already 

We have the same thoughts about "settling down" (Delulu mode on) :lol:

Archived