[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know a lot of you were eagerly awaiting LSG on MLOB so sharing what he said (1st thing in the morning our local time on a long weekend morning- what these 2 do to me!) And disclaimer, I didn't have the time to watch it all so skipped around looking for his part so this may not be complete.

First, it seems the preview was a teaser and misleading since they didn't ask those questions. I too was impatiently awaiting this episode but also tried to lower my expectation but it exceeded them though I wish they asked more on his love life. But since VGBD is to air on SBS too so probably they didn't dig into his dating status too deeply as that wouldn't benefit VGBD.

In the beginning they showed how much the Moms really adored him and praised him so much that he said he hasn't been this praised in a long time.

The most interesting part was what his ideal type is like. And I think his answer describes OYS exactly so I was pleased. :)  He said that in the past, he was more specific including how she looks but now what mattered was that

1) they could have real, heart-to-heart conversations- (대화가 통하는)

2) that when together,  he gets the butterfly-in-the-stomach fluttering feeling (같이 있어 설레기도 하지만) but what matters more is

3) 안정적이고- hard for me to translate properly- I think the closest English equivalent is stable, secure, comfortable. (You know that kind of feeling you get when you're in a good stable relationship when you trust each other and the relationship completely and thus feel secure and comfortable?)

Then the Mom advises that when you meet someone like that, whom you get such a feeling for as she's the One, you should hurry and marry her, he gets flustered and asks "Me?" It seems he thinks she caught  him because he was too descriptive of Someone! But then he's saved because SJH comments that she should be telling her son that.

He also further explained that he meant that he wouldn't feel the pressure to do something necessarily but even if he doesn't do anything when together, he feels..- then here the Mom tries to finish his sentence for him so he doesn't get to finish. But I think he was trying to say he can just be himself and just be together and content without any pressure to do things for her (take her places, say certain things, do events)? The Mom was trying to say when you're together, you're so satisfied, full that you don't even need to eat and he corrects her saying that he still needs food. =)

:D Am I being delulu when to me all of the above sounds like a description of someone he's already seeing (and their relationship) rather than someone he has yet to meet and expects to meet in the future? Because he seems to just be describing his current relationship.  I would love to hear how you guys analyze his answers!

Ctto

19 minutes ago, sysupporter said:

The most interesting part was what his ideal type is like. And I think his answer describes OYS exactly so I was pleased. :)  He said that in the past, he was more specific including how she looks but now what mattered was that

2) important that when together, his heart races (같이 있어 설레기도 하지만) but what matters more is

3) 안정적이고- hard for me to translate properly- I think the closest English equivalent is stable, secure, comfortable. (You know that kind of feeling you get when you're in a good stable relationship when you trust each other and the relationship completely and thus feel secure and comfortable?)

Totally sounds like he is describes his own relationships eneed. 

Thank you for translation  :wub:

Sorry- in rewatching the MOLB episode, it seems there was a part which I missed before in which he does seem to deny he's seeing someone. But hopefully, it's only for his fans and for VGBD? Any of your thoughts on this?

When they ask LSG to introduce a nice woman to SJH who's depressed about finding no martial prospects, SG says he would except he needs to find someone for himself first  (내코가 석자여서).

Sequentially, this was before they talked about his ideal type.

18 minutes ago, sysupporter said:

Sorry- in rewatching the MOLB episode, it seems there was a part which I missed before in which he does seem to deny he's seeing someone. But hopefully, it's only for his fans and for VGBD? Any of your thoughts on this?

When they ask LSG to introduce a nice woman to SJH who's depressed about finding no martial prospects, SG says he would except he needs to find someone for himself first  (내코가 석자여서).

It’s obvious that he would deny.Otherwise reportes would go insane. :w00t:

Just like OYS who is hidden her ring from reporters.

LSG talked about marriage and kids enough.

He is smart enough not to confess that he have girlfriend on national TV, and put both of them on fire.

5 hours ago, sysupporter said:

I know a lot of you were eagerly awaiting LSG on MLOB so sharing what he said (1st thing in the morning our local time on a long weekend morning- what these 2 do to me!) And disclaimer, I didn't have the time to watch it all so skipped around looking for his part so this may not be complete.

First, it seems the preview was a teaser and misleading since they didn't ask those questions. I too was impatiently awaiting this episode but also tried to lower my expectation but it exceeded them though I wish they asked more on his love life. But since VGBD is to air on SBS too so probably they didn't dig into his dating status too deeply as that wouldn't benefit VGBD.

In the beginning they showed how much the Moms really adored him and praised him so much that he said he hasn't been this praised in a long time.

2) important that when together, his heart races (같이 있어 설레기도 하지만) but what matters more is

Then the Mom advises that when you meet someone like that, whom you get such a feeling for as she's the One, you should hurry and marry her, he gets flustered and asks "Me?" It seems he thinks she caught  him because he was too descriptive of Someone! But then he's saved because SJH comments that she should be telling her son that.

He also further explained that he meant that he wouldn't feel the pressure to do something necessarily but even if he doesn't do anything when together, he feels..- then here the Mom tries to finish his sentence for him so he doesn't get to finish. But I think he was trying to say he can just be himself and just be together and content without any pressure to do things for her (take her places, say certain things, do events)? The Mom was trying to say when you're together, you're so satisfied, full that you don't even need to eat and he corrects her saying that he still needs food. =)

This is too detailed and totally describing OYS. Thank you for giving  the summary of the show for us  who don’t understand Korean. 

18 minutes ago, muishami said:

It’s obvious that he would deny.Otherwise reportes would go insane. :w00t:

Just like OYS who is hidden her ring from reporters.

LSG talked about marriage and kids enough.

He is smart enough not to confess that he have girlfriend on national TV, and put both of them on fire.

I agreed! A relationship involves two people and in order to protect her, giving such a respond is valid until both is ready to announce it publicly and together. 

Also, his response sounds more like he’s “joking” instead of directly saying “no, I’m not dating anyone”.

46 minutes ago, smilegirl88 said:

I agreed! A relationship involves two people and in order to protect her, giving such a respond is valid until both is ready to announce it publicly and together. 

Of course if not all of their efforst will be in vain .  All of this proved their trust and commitment he HIMSELF and us have been describing about :)

29 minutes ago, sysupporter said:

BEFORE the ideal type talk huh? If it'd been after I'd said he was trying to cover his tracks for being so obvious before (:P) about his ideal type answer. But since it was before, it seems all the more planned rather than spontaneous decision. Channel maybe extra strict now since like you rationally said before VGBND aired at same channel. But then, are we sure the order of airing of the sequences is really the same as the actual order they occured in? It might very well have actually happened afterward and charming friend realized he'd been nearly caught so decided on the spot to cover his tracks. Well but who knows, only things that are certain are: 1- LSG won't suddenly say he has a girlfriend on a variety show lol  and 2- the marriage and love talks obsessed blabberer definitely isn't single :P

Consider the 1st talk on MyUglyDuckling (the denial) a lie and the 2nd talk (ideal type) his spontaneous honest response :)

Anyway I suddenly recall charming friend also claiming in his fanmeet that he's "only being a good actor", while still blushing giddily about his kissing scenes with his favorite costar...in very unprofessional manner for an acting veteran (and who's never acted that way before about kisses with previous costars)! :sweatingbullets:

Thanks for all your thoughts. I was down a bit because he seemed to add this bit voluntarily and laughed as he said it. They didn't ask him about his status but then I guess it could be the editing.

You all are correct- of course he won't say he's dating someone but I was at least hoping he wouldn't deny that he was seeing anyone unless he was asked straight out and I wasn't expecting him to voluntarily say he's not while laughing. 

But thanks for cheering me up! There still are too many clues (including his detailed description of his ideal type on this show) to indicate that our OTP is real so I won't let this disappoint me so.

Ooooooo that  is so sweet :phew::heart:

It’s actually more amusing to me that he voluntarily said all that without people asking about it hahahahahaha

so after too much detailed questions about lav, marriage, and kids ... now he gave a too much detailed descriptions of someone 

Who forget how he described  certain someone as the coolest, most comfortable and considerate partner he has ever worked with? :P

Ooooh  oooh and this is def the MOST IMPORTANT one :

Spoiler

EBCD0CF0-A069-4799-B01A-90B54397F253_zps

“I usually work with actresses with big age gap

(really?? What about HHJ and MCW?)

Yeonseo-ssi is the same age aa me so I  talk with her really comfortably. There’s nof filter at all and I  ended up bragging too much  to Yeonseo-ssi”

yeah yeah the non stop bragging about long john and army talks are too obvious  :wub:

3 hours ago, sysupporter said:

You all are correct- of course he won't say he's dating someone but I was at least hoping he wouldn't deny that he was seeing anyone unless he was asked straight out and I wasn't expecting him to voluntarily say he's not while laughing. 

I can’t even imagine a reactions that his fans will have after that. 

Denying is normal.Famous “SSC” couple denied their relationship until they made announcement of their marriage.

27 minutes ago, muishami said:

I can’t even imagine a reactions that his fans will have after that. 

Denying is normal.Famous “SSC” couple denied their relationship until they made announcement of their marriage.

Ahjumma is suddenly confuse here. What denial are we talking about? There is no denial at all siince they were never rumored at all to begin win thanks to “someone” (they get their  pressure free an peaceful time). 

Also They should know  better not to let those efforts be in vain. That is also the reason why she is not wearing the ring on public event but I applaud her courage to wear it so openly on other places  though . Isn’t  it funny that not a single journalist dare to write anything about that left ring  finger? LOL = )

8 hours ago, hj04 said:

LSG ideal type of women has changed.. No to appearance or physical anymore. He wants a girl that can make his heart flutter and someone who can talk to :heart:

I’m sorry for laughing so hard after watching My Old Boy, not  just because of  adorable Charming friend but also the cute savage mothers  :P

One of the mother fell asleep when he was rambling on haha

I read some  hilarious comments from  Chinese Airens who ship him with coolest partner. 

He describes his ideal type as :

- someone who can make his heart flutters

-comfortable to talk to

-Give him a secure and safe feeling when she is around him :lol:

The funny thing is they commented:

“oppa aren’t those descriptions eps the   the ‘secure and safe feeling’ part usually said by the woman side?I know  samjang  is tomboyish and manly but still ..”

1 hour ago, haymochi said:

I’m sorry for laughing so hard after watching My Old Boy, not  just because of  adorable Charming friend but also the cute savage mothers  :P

One of the mother fell asleep when he was rambling on haha

I read some  hilarious comments from  Chinese Airens who ship him with coolest partner. 

He describes his ideal type as :

- someone who can make his heart flutters

-comfortable to talk to

-Give him a secure and safe feeling when she is around him :lol:

The funny thing is they commented:

“oppa aren’t those  descriptions eps the   the ‘secure and safe feeling’ part usually said by the woman side?I know  samjang  is tomboyish and manly but still ..”

The Womanside already said it:

Now that's quite a way of saying the man makes one comfortable and secure. Not only saying it in theory but having a concrete situation where she tells him how secure he makes her. :wub: Bravely saying it in a very public setting too :sweatingbullets:

It was manside's turn to confess to feeling comfortable and secure :P

On another note, in some relationships only the man protects the girl while the girl just treats the guy like crap. It's supposed to go both ways. Indeed our couple have a mature and deep love relationship. :wub:

Archived