Quantcast
agrinaika

[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

Now every pic of hers is posted  by her company 

A9A52D36-AFB8-46BD-8C07-5058B258477C_zps

4410B3A1-42BD-4790-84E9-7B04E94A585C_zps

Spoiler

Is she not allowed to post on her own anymore ? Because they have been too  obvious?

Might be the time  for us to go into submarine mode again...???

• Like 15

Hello everyone! I am so excited :D reading all the posts i have missed when i was away. So much to talk about and i am so surprised by BiL clear datail New idial type. In the past around end of feb he did an interview where he said his ideal type can be this specific ideal person but he could be dating or date(meeting) someone totally the opposite of his ideal type. Now he clearly said he change his ideal type and has a new ideal type. I never expected him to be so savage lol

@haymochi i have noticed all her ig activities and they are not the same as usual and she loves to post pics when she goes overseas but this trip there is no oots and the only one she posted got deleted right away. I feel that her agency took over her IG account so i am with you that we should be on submarine mode until futher notice :) since you and I follow her closely and can notice lots of things maybe you are right that we should go in submarine mode again. 

• Like 14
  • LOL 1

Can’t believe that it’s been 6 months since Hwayugi ended but it felt much longer because so many things are happening :)

However , I believe everything is worth it because these two are just so lovely together. The best has yet to come 

Spoiler

3 hours ago, estrellita1122 said:

Hello everyone! I am so excited :D reading all the posts i have missed when i was away. So much to talk about and i am so surprised by BiL clear datail New idial type. In the past around end of feb he did an interview where he said his ideal type can be this specific ideal person but he could be dating or date(meeting) someone totally the opposite of his ideal type. Now he clearly said he change his ideal type and has a new ideal type. I never expected him to be so savage lol

That change of ideal type is really savage and straightforward. I don’t know how much more straightforward LSG needs to be for the world to understand, lol

• Like 11

4 hours ago, estrellita1122 said:

I feel that her agency took over her IG account so i am with you that we should be on submarine mode until futher notice :)

That would be for the best since they have invested a lot in vagabond. :)

• Like 11

I don't know if it's ok for me to post this since we're in submarine mode but I thought some of you might be curious. 

In the second episode with LSG on MLOB , he talked more about general stuff (most of which have previously been mentioned by him)- Soompi already has articles on these.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1227961wpp/lee-seung-gi-reveals-dating-style-says-hes-never-asked-female-celebrity

https://www.soompi.com/article/1227983wpp/lee-seung-gi-says-sister-doesnt-like-telling-people-theyre-related

Other LSG parts per my notes (in no particular order):

- One of the moms said he looked like a high-schooler and another that he looked more manly, wild after his MS. And the male hosts praised him too that he's more fun in real life than on TV.

- When he was younger, there was a phase in his life when he liked Noonas because he felt they'd lead and take care of him but he never dated one. And they asked if he ever sang "You're my woman" to a Noona he liked and he said he once did in an indirect way in a group setting. Then they made him sing "You're my woman" to one of the moms and since he was an actor, to pretend/act as if he was 65 years old singing to a 73 year old Noona  so he tried to including the trembling hands. And she replied, "Yes, I am". Haha.

- It wasn't easy being a travel guide as there were 4 women Sunbaes he had to look after on Flowers over Noona. And since about 3 years ago, he and his family  go on trips separately instead of as a famly because they fought over what to eat. He wanted to treat his parents to the best local food (I guess in a foreign country?) while they said kimchi stew tasted better and he got hurt (haha).

- He said LSJ wasn't thinking of marriage and thought of retiring in a Silvertown (a senior living community) as a single and said SG should join him too. (I would hope not!)

I noticed they must've edited a lot because his Dispatch comment mentioned in the preview was actually about LSJ's old scandal not about LSG.

• Like 7
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

That would be for the best since they have invested a lot in vagabond. :)

That would be the best but I will miss her beautiful updates 

So ahjumma just watched My Little old Boy raw. I don’t understand Korean so maybe @sysupporter can give us summary of what’s going on in this episode?

What I get is  he mentioned  Kang Ho Dong and CHA SEUNG WON. They keep asking him to get married ,lol.

I think the show mentioned about LSG infamous 10 bank books. Then he  replied  “I only know the very basic amount, It’s hard to know the detailed”

“But  when  I start a family It will be even harder , I probably won’t know anything at all”.

So is he  preparing to be a good husband and family man already? lol ;-) 

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, cutestrobery said:

I think the show mentioned about LSG infamous 10 bank books. Then he  replied  “I only know the very basic amount, It’s hard to know the detailed”

“But  when  I start a family It will be even harder , I probably won’t know anything at all”.

So is he  preparing to be a good husband and family man already? lol ;-) 

Sorry I forgot about this part and thanks for reminding me.

They did talk about this because they said he was a good investor with his money and he said it was actually  because both his parents were bankers and they know a lot (I think they help manage it for him actually). And he added that he did know a little because he needed to know it (how to invest, manage the money) for the sake of his future family. So yes, he continues to be concerned about his future family.:)

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, sysupporter said:

As with last week, there was a part that made my heart sink. At the end, they were asking what his 소확행- "small happiness found in daily life" (seems to be popular topic in Korea) is and he said when he doesn't have work he goes home early before evening, eats dinner, watches a movie and eats fruit and drinks (alcohol) (so detailed as if it's true?). Then he added it's not easy to find his 소확행 and seemed pretty sincere about it.  Is he just that good an actor?  Because if he's seeing someone, shouldn't he be overflowing with happiness and thus it should be easy for him to find small (and big) happiness each day? The only way I can get around this is to assume he was coached (by his agency or OYS) to pretend that he's single (as if he wasn't dating her) and answer all questions like that especially since this is a show about singles and he might be asked. So maybe if he was a single, he'd just try to find contentment in resting at home when not working but it still wouldn't be real happiness. Also he was wearing the matching watch during these episodes so maybe it reminds him of her even as he "lies" in public that it's for their sake? Any of your thoughts on this?

I always felt compelled to reply you because we are such skeptics!!

anyway I don’t really know the context of that message beyond what you shared but a few things... Love is not everything. Even when lsg always talks about love, at the moment, when he mentioned about his 소확행, must it be related to love? (again, I don’t know Korean for life so I’m grabbing at straws here) it could be after a long work session and he just lamented about the lack of free time to do the things he love?

just my 2 cents. But I’m so Glad there’s such a good Korean reader among us!

• Like 14

Thanks. A skeptic recognizes another one, huh? ;) I'm also glad that we have "skeptics" on board because I would hate to see all of us being blind, irrational shippers.

22 minutes ago, madinked said:

anyway I don’t really know the context of that message beyond what you shared but a few things... Love is not everything. Even when lsg always talks about love, at the moment, when he mentioned about his 소확행, must it be related to love?

Good point- I guess his 소확행 doesn't have to do with love. I'm just hearing everything he says with a shipper's heart and assuming it all of it has to do with his love life but it doesn't have to. And again, there's a possibility editing may have distorted his message too, the way they were editing.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, sysupporter said:

As with last week, there was a part that made my heart sink. At the end, they were asking what his 소확행- "small happiness found in daily life" (seems to be popular topic in Korea) is and he said when he doesn't have work he goes home early before evening, eats dinner, watches a movie and eats fruit and drinks (alcohol) (so detailed as if it's true?). Then he added it's not easy to find his 소확행 and seemed pretty sincere about it.  Is he just that good an actor?  Because if he's seeing someone, shouldn't he be overflowing with happiness and thus it should be easy for him to find small (and big) happiness each day? 

Pardon but what do you wanted him to say? 

-“ I am having good time with my girlfriend, we are eating eating together and watch movies”?

Seriously I can’t understand.  :blink:

He obviously won’t say something about his real relationship because it’s not the right time yet. Plus he needs to promote Vagabond too. 

His behavior on MITH is enough for me to understand that he is in love, and he wants to start family. Because he is always curious about that topic. He is always asking questions about love.

You are overreacting to a such small detail. Sorry. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

3 hours ago, muishami said:

Pardon but what do you wanted him to say? 

-“ I am having good time with my girlfriend, we are eating eating together and watch movies”?

Seriously I can’t understand.  :blink:

He obviously won’t say something about his real relationship because it’s not the right time yet. Plus he needs to promote Vagabond too. 

His behavior on MITH is enough for me to understand that he is in love, and he wants to start family. Because he is always curious about that topic. He is always asking questions about love.

You are overreacting to a such small detail. Sorry. 

We can say this because we know something but some people just ship through observations and if it’s not concrete enough , it’s understandable to be skeptical.

Being open minded is always a good  thing too.. :P

We shouldn’t be blind / irrational shippers who just shipped through their shirts, furniture, couple watch, wind, air, tree, or so whatever haha 

the funny thing is why are these 2 going around asking what is happiness? 

Even oys is asking the same question on every interview :

1. “I want to find my real happiness”

2. “ I keep asking people around me, what is real happiness?”,

3. “Is happiness just being a popular actress or is it marriage? Starting a family?”

4.” I hang out a lot with my little sister Lee Se Young from Hwayugi and I ask her the same question too since she debuted at a young age”

They both  obv know the answer for happiness why go around asking people haha. You ask me I ask who? :P

• Like 13
  • LOL 1

5 minutes ago, haymochi said:

We can say this because we know something but some people just ship through observations and if it’s not concrete enough , it’s understandable to be skeptical. Being open minded is always a good  thing too.. :P

Yeah I guess that’s a reason.  :sweatingbullets:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, haymochi said:

We can say this because we know something but some people just ship through observations and if it’s not concrete enough , it’s understandable to be skeptical. Being open minded is always a good  thing too.. :P

We shouldn’t be blind / irrational shippers who just shipped through their shirts, furniture, couple watch, or so whatever haha 

Thanks @haymochi for understanding my viewpoint. I was just trying to obtain you guys' comfort/consolation but in the future, I'll be careful to not post such questions.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

7 hours ago, sysupporter said:

don't know if it's ok for me to post this since we're in submarine mode but I thought some of you might be curious (and I also wanted your insights on a point). If you want me to delete it, I will.

Sorry if I sound offensive but why are you always finding negativity in every single way? It's not about being delusional or not but exactly focusing only on some minor unnecessary negative words ignoring connotation. Moreover you bring down the atmosphere here so often with this looping. LSG directly described how a couple in stable comfortable relationship spends evenings unless you insist he's an alcoholic drinking by himself everytime. He is vocal about his love on the show and is literally glowing recently but you still want more? On national TV? What other actor in SK ever was as direct as Seungi? 

• Like 7

7 hours ago, sysupporter said:

I don't know if it's ok for me to post this since we're in submarine mode but I thought some of you might be curious (and I also wanted your insights on a point). If you want me to delete it, I will.

In the second episode with LSG on MLOB , he talked more about general stuff (most of which have previously been mentioned by him)- Soompi already has articles on these.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1227961wpp/lee-seung-gi-reveals-dating-style-says-hes-never-asked-female-celebrity

https://www.soompi.com/article/1227983wpp/lee-seung-gi-says-sister-doesnt-like-telling-people-theyre-related

Other LSG parts per my notes (in no particular order):

- One of the moms said he looked like a high-schooler and another that he looked more manly, wild after his MS. And the male hosts praised him too that he's more fun in real life than on TV.

- When he was younger, there was a phase in his life when he liked Noonas because he felt they'd lead and take care of him but he never dated one. And they asked if he ever sang "You're my woman" to a Noona he liked and he said he once did in an indirect way in a group setting. Then they made him sing "You're my woman" to one of the moms and since he was an actor, to pretend/act as if he was 65 years old singing to a 73 year old Noona  so he tried to including the trembling hands. And she replied, "Yes, I am". Haha.

- It wasn't easy being a travel guide as there were 4 women Sunbaes he had to look after on Flowers over Noona. And since about 3 years ago, he and his family  go on trips separately instead of as a famly because they fought over what to eat. He wanted to treat his parents to the best local food (I guess in a foreign country?) while they said kimchi stew tasted better and he got hurt (haha).

- He said LSJ wasn't thinking of marriage and thought of retiring in a Silvertown (a senior living community) as a single and said SG should join him too. (I would hope not!)

As with last week, there was a part that made my heart sink. At the end, they were asking what his 소확행- "small happiness found in daily life" (seems to be popular topic in Korea) is and he said when he doesn't have work he goes home early before evening, eats dinner, watches a movie and eats fruit and drinks (alcohol) (so detailed as if it's true?). Then he added it's not easy to find his 소확행 and seemed pretty sincere about it.  Is he just that good an actor?  Because if he's seeing someone, shouldn't he be overflowing with happiness and thus it should be easy for him to find small (and big) happiness each day? The only way I can get around this is to assume he was coached (by his agency or OYS) to pretend that he's single (as if he wasn't dating her) and answer all questions like that especially since this is a show about singles and he might be asked. So maybe if he was a single, he'd just try to find contentment in resting at home when not working but it still wouldn't be real happiness. Also he was wearing the matching watch during these episodes so maybe it reminds him of her even as he "lies" in public that it's for their sake? Any of your thoughts on this?

I noticed they must've edited a lot because his Dispatch comment mentioned in the preview was actually about LSJ's old scandal not about LSG.

Like a few of his fan mentioned on a Korean LSG fan forum, I'm thinking it's better that he doesn't do these type of interview shows in the future because his personal life generates so much interest that he was the on the main page of Daum & Nate and on the most searched people today just after this brief appearance. Well, at least it seems these episodes would convince any non-fan person watching these shows that he's still single and looking so if that's what SBS wanted to promote, they did it well.

Thank you for the translation.

Ahjumma is just kidding but Is LSG  basically describing his evening date? lol :D

• Like 10

8 hours ago, cutestrobery said:

That would be the best but I will miss her beautiful updates

Sorry for cutting your post but we will get them again, with time. We just have to be patient for a while longer.

1 hour ago, cutestrobery said:

Thank you for the translation.

Ahjumma is just kidding but Is LSG  basically describing his evening date? lol :D

Yes ;) but he has left out some parts. :lol::ph34r:

@sysupporter  It's good to be practical and skeptical but have a little faith, in the couple and in your sixth sense + observations. Plus, we all wouldn't be so sure without knowing something important. :)

• Like 14

9 hours ago, tiroagain said:

Sorry if I sound offensive but why are you always finding negativity in every single way? It's not about being delusional or not but exactly focusing only on some minor unnecessary negative words ignoring connotation. Moreover you bring down the atmosphere here so often with this looping. LSG directly described how a couple in stable comfortable relationship spends evenings unless you insist he's an alcoholic drinking by himself everytime. He is vocal about his love on the show and is literally glowing recently but you still want more? On national TV? What other actor in SK ever was as direct as Seunggi?

NOONE. Literally NOONE. :joy::sweatingbullets:

Anyway this summer I finally got rid if my irrational fear of spiders. So many wasps and mosquitos being bothersome caused a sudden realization: "Here I am fearlessly chasing away and touching mosquitos and wasps that actually try to attack, meanwhile I'm too scared to touch spiders that don't attack/harm...makes no sense whatsoever!" Suddenly I'm not scared of spiders anymore.

I wish people can realize that skepticism does not equal rationality. I'm a very doubtful person in real life too, but you'd never guess it from my strong belief in 503 here from the start. When logic strongly points time and time again to belief being the reasonable thing, it's scepticism that's the irrational viewpoint and not "irrational belief".

Even skepticism has to be based on actual reason. Scepticism itself isn't logical, and actually thinking scepticism automatically is truth is irrational in itself lol. 

Maybe the sceptics in here can suddenly have a realization of their own irrationalty instead of projecting it on others with actual logical reasoning and clues (some of which we keep from revealing here in public for good reason!)

Maybe the doubters can realize they're dealing with a harmless spider: small details (which btw make no sense when you pit them against the bigger clues which have no alternative explanation to them other than "503 is real") and not a wasp trying to sting or a mosquito after their blood (where's YOUR decisive evidences for your doubt?? You keep asking us for proofs but you have no proofs of your own viewpoint lol!). Irrational fear at its finest.

And sorry for my bluntness which can sometimes even draw near to rudeness, but I'm a direct person and felt the need to be straightforward. Peace ;)

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4

In defence of the skeptics. 

May be there is evidence every day, everywhere but they are still circumstantial evidence. Correct me if I’m wrong. Maybe some do have privy to real concrete evidence but there are others who don’t. So do understand from the point view of those who don’t. 

What we do have in common is we are all shippers of our otp. We have a strong desire for our otp to be together. And since we are on the same ship, it’s good to support each other. For those with high morale, I doubt a little doubting post will make morale go down. And for those with low faith,  a little boost will do them good though I also understand it’s no one’s obligation to do that. 

Anyway, let’s have fun and be kind to each other. Let’s not give satisfaction to those who want to see discord of any kind in this thread. 

• Like 13

Well the thread is here for a reason. We discuss , joke, and have fun together :P

Just like @YourHighness . said, we are confident for a reason

So for the one who tend to be   more skeptical: don’t overthink and just enjoy the ride with us 

Some old members here can be quite blunt cos we interacted long enough    we  talk straightforwardly with each other in submarine mode too  haha :P

Spoiler

We also went through insecure haters / trolls making new accounts and  throwing tantrum here  for no reason  so we always try to be more careful.... ^^ 

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1