[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

1 hour ago, sysupporter said:

I just read that Koreans spend Xmas Eve with their significant other and Xmas Day with their family. Maybe that’s why he mentioned that his fave Hwayugi scene was filmed on Xmas Eve (nobody asked!) because it was memorable for him that they spent that day together, even if it was just filming. :)

Actually, they spent a lot of special days together during the filming- his birthday, New Year's Eve, Valentine's..

And curious how they spent White Day and her birthday together? ^_^

Well white day we saw that blue sky and birthday we saw how the drama filming keep getting delayed :naughty:

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, estrellita1122 said:

Well white day we saw that blue sky and birthday we saw how the drama filming keep getting delayed :naughty:

Filming delayed? I understand now :)

Even him leaving  much much  earlier to Japan  was a big question mark too LOL

5 hours ago, Jerome Ebol said:

I also believe in Destiny coz me and my love meet again after our break up 6yrs.ago and now we have 3 kids. Happy and contented. Im sorry if out of the topic.

Well i think its been written By God because its the right time.

They met after everything happen in the pass coz now they know what they have to do coz they are matured enough to handle and to fight for their relationship. 

For me when you finally found your one true Love. YOU WILL FIGHT FOR IT AND YOU WILL NEVER LISTEN TO ANYONE EVEN IF THEY SHOUTED IN YOUR EARS.:D hehe base on my experience

Anyway im excited too.. hope that someone gave us some updates here. Excited to see her with her Goddess Dress. :)

wow that is so lucky for both  of you to be able to find each other again . Congratulations!! 

but judging from this ahjumma real life experiences , it is an almost impossible thing.  The main thing is not about someone shouting in your ears or not but the two people who are involved. Sometimes the best thing in life is to stop dwelling the past  and move on because by doing that ,  only then you will be able to find true love and happiness. I cannot agree more with what  you said, both LSG & OYS have been hurt in the past and now they finally found each other. To be able to finally find your soulmate is the most precious thing in this world :)

OYS is a goddess even in her usual  t-shirt and jeans so her wearing dress will definitely  leave us ( and certain someone) speechless

On 8/30/2018 at 7:52 PM, cutestrobery said:

wow that is so lucky for both  of you to be able to find each other again . Congratulations!! 

but judging from this ahjumma real life experiences , it is an almost impossible thing.  The main thing is not about someone shouting in your ears or not but the two people who are involved. Sometimes the best thing in life is to stop dwelling on and move on because by doing that ,  only then you will be able to find true love and happiness. I cannot agree more with what  you said, both LSG & OYS have been hurt in the past and now they found each other. To be able to finally find your soulmate is the most precious thing in this world :)

Yeah. But we all know that many people are against to them especially for our coolest partner we all know that our charming friend pass realtionship are still trying to push them together even though it would never be happen again,And my point is no matter what other said you just only listened to your heart. And fight for your love.. :)

@cutestrobery not sure how to call you since your way way older then me. Should I call you ahjamma? 

Yes you should check how his drama filming keep delaying until after her birthday the filming started. I personally feel that Charming friend(or certain someone) did not want to be away for her birthday. He is so charming indeed plus yes that Japan was very questionable and then natural partner was well ladies you know where. I don’t need to keep repeating myself and shine shine moved to left hand :wub::D

5 hours ago, Jerome Ebol said:

I also believe in Destiny coz me and my love meet again after our break up 6yrs.ago and now we have 3 kids. Happy and contented. Im sorry if out of the topic.

Well i think its been written By God because its the right time.

They met after everything happen in the pass coz now they know what they have to do coz they are matured enough to handle and to fight for their relationship. 

For me when you finally found your one true Love. YOU WILL FIGHT FOR IT AND YOU WILL NEVER LISTEN TO ANYONE EVEN IF THEY SHOUTED IN YOUR EARS.:D hehe base on my experience

Anyway im excited too.. hope that someone gave us some updates here. Excited to see her with her Goddess Dress. :)

Wow, that's sooooooo sweet. :) But sadly not every couple who breaks up is meant to get together and have kids. Some actually end up dodging the bullet and moving on to better life partners/soul mates. This happened with a friend of mine. He was in a terrible, terrible abusive relationship with a girl who cheated on him all the time and she had the gal to break up with him for someone else. What a psychopath, right? He went abroad for studies and after 2 years he met his soulmate even though that ex gf kept trying to get him back and stalking him and his girl. What a creep, right? Whew, luckily they are engaged now and will get married soon. Sometimes, God has something better in store for us and its best to leave the past in the past. But you are so lucky. :)

Can't wait to see our goddess OYS's dress too..although, she is just a sexy monk for us due to JSM. :lol:

25 minutes ago, cutestrobery said:

but judging from this ahjumma real life experiences , it is an almost impossible thing.  The main thing is not about someone shouting in your ears or not but the two people who are involved. Sometimes the best thing in life is to stop dwelling the past  and move on because by doing that ,  only then you will be able to find true love and happiness. I cannot agree more with what  you said, both LSG & OYS have been hurt in the past and now they finally found each other. To be able to finally find your soulmate is the most precious thing in this world :)

OYS is a goddess even in her usual  t-shirt and jeans so her wearing dress will definitely  leave us ( and certain someone) speechless

Oys is a goddess.. Sometimes she looks like Kim Tae hae and sometimes Jun Ji hyun. :blush:

And that monkey king is so lucky to have a gorgeous coolest friend :blush:

To the new members. I hope you dont mention other people in our thread since you guys are new and ahjammas maybe do not know the rules but please do not mention outsiders in our 503 couple pink world :D and let’s respect their private lifes since we know how they really feel :wub:

now by sharing One of  the rules then lets enjoy our couple to the fullest but always respecting them 

7 minutes ago, Jerome Ebol said:

Yeah. But we all know that many people are against to them especially for our coolest partner we all know that our charming friend pass realtionship are still trying to push them together even though it would never be happen again,And my point is no matter what other said you just only listened to your heart. And fight for your love.. :)

Nah, past is past. I don't like to see charming friend hurting again, I want him to be happy and get married. I want him to be with a woman who supports and love despite being "BUSY" and can understand him. I think there are many people who love 503 couples. They are just hiding hehe :lol:

12 hours ago, estrellita1122 said:

@cutestrobery not sure how to call you since your way way older then me. Should I call you ahjamma? 

Yes you should check how his drama filming keep delaying until after her birthday the filming started. I personally feel that Charming friend(or certain someone) did not want to be away for her birthday. He is so charming indeed plus yes that Japan was very questionable and then natural partner was well ladies you know where. I don’t need to keep repeating myself and shine shine moved to left hand :wub::D

I like calling myself ahjumma because it feels really friendly here LOL. His fanmeeting was 31st of May? He left mysteriously since  the 28th? That is already the biggest answer you can give to that shiny ring and monkey doll 

:)

7 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

Wow, that's sooooooo sweet. :) But sadly not every couple who breaks up is meant to get together and have kids. Some actually end up dodging the bullet and moving on to better life partners/soul mates. This happened with a friend of mine. He was in a terrible, terrible abusive relationship with a girl who cheated on him all the time and she had the gal to break up with him for someone else. What a psychopath, right? He went abroad for studies and after 2 years he met his soulmate even though that ex gf kept trying to get him back and stalking him and his girl. What a creep, right? Whew, luckily they are engaged now and will get married soon. Sometimes, God has something better in store for us and its best to leave the past in the past. But you are so lucky. :)

Can't wait to see our goddess OYS's dress too..although, she is just a sexy monk for us due to JSM. :lol:

Sexy monk...she is

What a nice welcome by turning a new page...muach!

At last OYS updated her I.G..

Both charming friend and coolest partner have this glowing aura. :kiss_wink: OYS is getting prettier everyday while LSG is getting more and more handsome and manly..

I'm still waiting for pictures and videos of OYS for soribada awards. 

12 hours ago, Jerome Ebol said:

I will give you the benefit of the doubt since you are new but before visiting this shipper thread please read all the rules of Soompi shipping thread and abide them :)

I have agree with you that these two already listened to their heart. From my observation, LSG much much earlier. He also emphasized how much of a responsible man he is. OYS won’t be wearing that shiny so confidently if she doesn’t trust him. I see them as two people who have mature commitment .

12 minutes ago, cutestrobery said:

I like calling myself ahjumma because it feels really friendly here LOL. His fanmeeting was 31st of May? He left mysteriously since  the 28th? That is really the biggest answer you can give to that shiny ring and monkey doll 

:)

Ok ahjamma i will do that. And do  you know  about another gifts our pretty natural partner got after his FMs? I wonder what he got for her on the ones before his Japan meeting or on her movie premiere. He looks like he loves to give her lots of presents. I personally have some pics of what he give her but i wish to hear your thoughts or is just me being delusional with the gifts 

18 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

I have always enjoyed your post here @YourHighness . You are really witty and observant.  Sexy and beautiful monk indeed. She is someone you can’t help faling in love with so is LSG. Can he be more amazing than he already is? 

13 minutes ago, aqualy said:

Sexy monk...she is

What a nice welcome by turning a new page...muach!

Hi  our official page turner :P

So we are all waiting for our Ohvely to present the Daesang awar. I’m  so hyper right now :wub:

EF2AE9BB-255A-46B9-99B8-57648DE1494D_zps

It’s almost midnight here but i’m forcing my eyes to open 

1 minute ago, cutestrobery said:

I have always enjoyed your post here @YourHighness . You are really witty and observant.  Sexy and beautiful monk indeed. She is someone you can’t help faling in love with so is LSG. Can he be more amazing than he already is? 

Hi, welcome to the club

..ahjumma? 

24 minutes ago, cutestrobery said:

Thank you. :) I wish I could be more active but work is crazy, plus there are somethings I can share and some I can't so I opt to keep quiet rather than brag or lie.

Since he is our bias, we think he is already pretty amazing but I am sure he wants to be better and better for his lady love. :D

Archived