[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, tiroagain said:

Yup, his new ideal girlfriend is sooo pretty that "his heart flutters when he's with her" (c) Seungi. 

He successfully managed to be Mr. Obvious and Mr. Confuse all at the same time. Lavvvvvv

Oh yes. Oppa is so obvious. You can really see him if he's in love. He wants to share to the whole world that he's in love with his ideal girl :blush: sometimes he can't control his feelings that's why he is so obvious :tounge_xd:

Oppa loves talking about "military" then who will listen to him if he keeps talking and talking about military? Of course the "ideal girl".. A person whom he can talk too without any distractions :tounge_xd:

8 hours ago, madinked said:

@sysupporter I get where you’re coming from. It’s not a matter of denial. It’s that lsg brought up his own status without anyone asking and declared himself to be very available, where there is no need for him to mention anything at all. As much as there’s no need for him to say he has a gf, there’s also not a need for him to say he has none when no one mentioned anything. That’s how you feel right?

Thats a little dampening, I agree. But also maybe he’s trying to throw us off, to get us off his case, even for just a little while.  I like to think this is the case. 

Thanks @madinked! It's so nice to be understood! But I'm slowly getting over it now.  And come to think of it, he should've been despondent like SJH next to him if he really felt he was getting old and desperate looking for someone to marry instead of laughing as he said it. (Now I can even imagine that OYS coached him beforehand that he should say this first in the show to prevent them from asking further questions. :rolleyes:) And I read that SSC also went thru at least 2 public denials before their announcement of their marriage so that's encouraging (sorry for mentioning another "ship" but they're married now so..). And I hope the show alarmed him a bit that if you don't catch and marry the girl of your dreams when you have the chance, you could end up like these sad old bachelors! (Which is why he gave her the ring so quickly :D)

Now that I had more time to think over LSG's comments from yesterday, a few observations on his ideal type:

- It has changed even from his March comments (bright personality, not making others uncomfortable) when they probably started dating. But I think it describes his perception of OYS and how that has changed as their relationship has evolved. He was initially drawn to her bright personality and not making others uncomfortable (somehow feeling comfortable seems to mean a lot to him and is a recurring theme in his description of her and their relationship) but now he appreciates how they can relate and feel comfortable around each other in a stable relationship.

- Also he likes to describe her in detail and loves talking about her at length!  Even with his initial compliments of her in the Compliment Relay, he went on & on (I can count at least 7 descriptions) and now it's not only the 3 characteristics he mentioned with which he could've ended. But he continued to further explain that he meant that he doesn't feel the need to do anything. All of this indicates for me that he's describing his current relationship not what he hopes for the future. Because how would he know he feels that kind of comfort level (not having to do anything) unless he experienced it? And as the following link shares, one sign that a K-celeb is dating is their specific detailed description of an ideal type.

https://www.kpopmap.com/5-signs-your-kpop-idol-is-secretly-dating/

Thanks @muishami for sharing about OYS' ring being back on. I'm so relieved and thrilled since we haven't seen her with it for awhile. =)

17 minutes ago, sysupporter said:

Thanks @madinked! It's so nice to be understood! But I'm slowly getting over it now.  And come to think of it, he should've been despondent like SJH next to him if he really felt he was getting old and desperate looking for someone to marry instead of laughing as he said it. (Now I can even imagine that OYS coached him beforehand that he should say this first in the show to prevent them from asking further questions. :rolleyes:) And I read that SSC also went thru at least 2 public denials before their announcement of their marriage so that's encouraging (sorry for mentioning another "ship" but they're married now so..). And I hope the show alarmed him a bit that if you don't catch and marry the girl of your dreams when you have the chance, you could end up like these sad old bachelors! (Which is why he gave her the ring so quickly :D)

Now that I had more time to think over LSG's comments from yesterday, a few observations on his ideal type:

- It has changed even from his March comments (bright personality, not making others uncomfortable) when they probably started dating. But I think it's describes his perception of OYS and how that has changed as their relationship has evolved. He was initially drawn to her bright personality and not making others uncomfortable (somehow feeling comfortable seems to mean a lot to him and is a recurring theme in his description of her and their relationship) but now he appreciates how they can relate and feel comfortable around each other in a stable relationship.

- Also he likes to describe her in detail and loves talking about her at length!  Even with his initial compliments of her in the Compliment Relay, he went on & on (I can count at least 7 descriptions) and now it's not only the 3 characteristics he mentioned with which he could've ended. But he continued to further explain that he meant that he doesn't feel the need to do anything. All of this indicates for me that he's describing his current relationship not what he hopes for the future. Because how would he know he feels that kind of comfort level (not having to do anything) unless he experienced it? And as the following link shares, one sign that a K-celeb is dating is their specific detailed description of an ideal type.

Thanks @muishami for sharing about OYS' ring being back on. I'm so relieved and thrilled since we haven't seen her with it for awhile. =)

So far, he’s consistent with this new ideal type like that one proposal ep on mith :)

1 hour ago, sysupporter said:

- It has changed even from his March comments (bright personality, not making others uncomfortable) when they probably started dating. But I think it's describes his perception of OYS and how that has changed as their relationship has evolved. He was initially drawn to her bright personality and not making others uncomfortable (somehow feeling comfortable seems to mean a lot to him and is a recurring theme in his description of her and their relationship) but now he appreciates how they can relate and feel comfortable around each other in a stable relationship.

Good catch!

2 hours ago, sysupporter said:

. But he continued to further explain that he meant that he doesn't feel the need to do anything. All of this indicates for me that he's describing his current relationship not what he hopes for the future. Because how would he know he feels that kind of comfort level (not having to do anything) unless he experienced it? And as the following link shares, one sign that a K-celeb is dating is their specific detailed description of an ideal type.

Oh so spot on 

That’s  what I felt too after watching the ep.

Actually the need for him to specifically mention stable, secure, and safe somehow felt like he didn’t get it before. 

I wonder when is my ohvely coming back. Will she be there for a long time? I hope she is having lots of fun

13 hours ago, intrariver said:

Have  to say the  comment section under the article is quite brutal too :)

After watching the clip of LSG describing his ideal type, ahjumma is absolutely sure that he is with his new  ideal type  already. He was very serious and did not joke around at all when talking about the woman. LSG is a very open book guy with  obviousness written all over on his face every time so we shippers only need to sit back and enjoy these two love story.

26 minutes ago, cutestrobery said:

After watching the clip of LSG describing his ideal type, ahjumma is absolutely sure that he is with his new  ideal type  already. He was very serious and did not joke around at all when talking about the woman. LSG is a very open book guy with  obviousness written all over on his face every time so we shippers only need to sit back and enjoy these two love story.

LSG looked very serious while he talked about his ideal type of relationship.It means a lot to him, and his words were not just “shallow” or “scripted”.

He is obviously knows about what he is talking about.Because that’s how he feels in his current relationship in that moment.

3 hours ago, haymochi said:

Oh so spot on 

That’s  what I felt too after watching the ep.

Actually the need for him to specifically mention stable, secure, and safe somehow felt like he didn’t get it before. 

I wonder when is my ohvely coming back. Will she be there for a long time? I hope she is having lots of fun

Thanks! And exactly! Poor guy- I felt so bad for him since it seemed that he didn't ever have this type of secure, comfortable relationship before. I also still recall how amazed he seemed when he mentioned in the Compliment Relay that she was the most comfortable actress that he worked with and he was marveling how easy it was to act with her as if it had never experienced such a thing before.

But now he is one lucky man! It's not easy to meet the girl of your dreams, at just the right age no less. Although he said he doesn't care about the looks anymore, she possesses even that (she's beautiful- I'm sure even he agrees :D) plus she has the relatable, comfortable soulmate type of quality about her. He is totally to be congratulated!

3 hours ago, muishami said:

LSG looked very serious while he talked about his ideal type of relationship.It means a lot to him, and his words were not just “shallow” or “scripted”.

He is obviously knows about what he is talking about.Because that’s how he feels in his current relationship in that moment.

IKR? If I listen to just his explanation, I could almost believe that he was answering the question "So can you tell us what your current relationship with your GF is like?"^_^

1 hour ago, smilegirl88 said:

Did you guys see that? Oys just suddenly decided to unfollow the 108 people on her IG acct?!?!? It’s like 1am in Paris right now. Trying to be like someone huh... unless, now her acct is being managed by the agency instead? 

Really ? I hope it is not because she is  being too obvious. 

1 hour ago, smilegirl88 said:

Did you guys see that? Oys just suddenly decided to unfollow the 108 people on her IG acct?!?!? It’s like 1am in Paris right now. Trying to be like someone huh... unless, now her acct is being managed by the agency instead? 

her following list is slowly decreased now. from 114 (if im not mistaken) when hwayugi was airing until now become 108. she has unfollowed 6 account 

2 hours ago, sysupporter said:

IKR? If I listen to just his explanation, I could almost believe that he was answering the question "So can you tell us what your current relationship with your GF is like?"^_^

What even more interesting is how the mother was egging him on to marry that new ideal type girl, lol

11 hours ago, cikbie572 said:

She unfollow everyone now. Try to be even with her charming friend i guess. ^_^

Lmao....

that’s a good thinking :lol:

she actually did this unfollowing in 2015 but  then she followed people one by one again.

However, It’s kind of strange that she is very quiet during her overseas trip  this time (ehm....) when usually she will def post  something . 

Only updates from her make up artist and manager while she is missing ( luckily her bling bling finger still pops up a bit on the clip lol) 

since Hwayugi , Ohvely  has been  confusing her loyal fans so much haha :P

Do you guys remember how LSG made an “proposal” on MITH? 

“It's as if I lived my life using words being a singer, actor and entertainer until the moment I met you.

The only woman I can listen to, when I am with u, I don't need to say anything. 

I become confident to say only things that I need to.“

Seems close to his “new” ideal type :lol:

LSG: “I want someone I can talk to, and someone who make my heart flutter while also making me feel stable”. :wub:

23 hours ago, cikbie572 said:

She unfollow everyone now. Try to be even with her charming friend i guess. ^_^

Maybe she will follow LSG  way of posting  on ig too?

Posting  just about their cosmetics ads (sunblock and maskers) and become weather forecasters to warn fans from the  heat and typhoon :D

18 hours ago, muishami said:

Do you guys remember how LSG made an “proposal” on MITH? 

“It's as if I lived my life using words being a singer, actor and entertainer until the moment I met you.

The only woman I can listen to, when I am with u, I don't need to say anything. 

I become confident to say only things that I need to.“

Seems close to his “new” ideal type :lol:

LSG: “I want someone I can talk to, and someone who make my heart flutter while also making me feel stable”. :wub:

Don’t leave out the keyword! He said:

THE MOMENT I MET YOU you are the only woman I can listen to, when I am with u, I don't need to say anything. 

Archived