[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lmao but coolest partner  is a pinkaholic and  obviously someone turned into  one too :P. Even charming friend shirt is the pink sky of LA that coolest partner have  been singing the  ‘Loving You’ song  by Michael Jackson about 

Spoiler

apparently they are an aroma theraphy/ diffuser holic too. 

should i give more detail about this? Or should I  refrain  for the sake of those with sensitive hearts? I might not have enough super glue by then  :o:tears:

Yes she is going to shoot a pictorial for Nylon in France :wub:.

Which city is close to Paris????? 

Anyway Her fluffy and happy face is just sooo adorable. She looks glowing and happy...

and yes she won’t wear that shiny thing on public event, not the time yet.

57 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Yes she is going to shoot a pictorial for Nylon in France :wub:.

Which city is close to Paris????? 

Anyway Her fluffy and happy face is just sooo adorable. She looks glowing and happy...

and yes she won’t wear that shiny thing on public event, not the time yet.

Not until they go public like SSC did. :D It's a miracle that media has not noticed and questioned her about it. :lol::ph34r:

BTW Portugal is not that far from Paris. :phew::ph34r::lol:

31 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

Not until they go public like SSC did. :D It's a miracle that media has not noticed and questioned her about it. :lol::ph34r:

Yes it’s better for them to act like my lovely SSC. 

Because SHK ring is still such a hot topic. ;)

And it’s definitely a miracle...or not :D

1 hour ago, YourHighness . said:

Oo :ph34r: wasn't it now that a Charming Friend is filming Vagabond now in Portugal?

According to M̶y̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶d̶ ̶p̶i̶n̶k̶ ̶(̶o̶r̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶b̶l̶a̶c̶k̶?̶ :P)̶ ̶d̶e̶l̶u̶l̶u̶ ̶i̶m̶a̶g̶i̶n̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ Logic a very charming couple might meet up somewhere soon... :phew:

So I'm sure alot of us noticed and wondered about those RIDICULOUS looking shoes on our charming friend's latest IG update. 

Well, wonder no more !  I come with explanation! ;)  :

:ph34r: What's that spikes on his shoes!?!? Looks dangerous, for others:P

Ya, Charming Friend is telling the world (and any potential haters) that no matter what people might say or want he'll protect his true love and while he is a major romantic softie, he has thorns just like a cactus, to aim at anyone wanting to harm his natural girl, so people better watch out!  ;):P

Edit: Yay I'm finally the pageturner again! :lol:

57 minutes ago, intrariver said:

So I'm sure alot of us noticed and wondered about those RIDICULOUS looking shoes on our charming friend's latest IG update. 

Well, wonder no more !  I come with explanation! ;)  :

:ph34r: What's that spikes on his shoes!?!? Looks dangerous, for others:P

Ya, Charming Friend is telling the world (and any potential haters) that no matter what people might say or want he'll protect his true love and while he is a major romantic softie, he has thorns just like a cactus, to aim at anyone wanting to harm his natural girl, so people better watch out!  ;):P

Edit: Yay I'm finally the pageturner again! :lol:

Ah that shoes. Cha seung won wore the same one in Hwayugi haha 

LSG  really love branded stuffs LOL

4 hours ago, cutestrobery said:

Ah that shoes. Cha seung won wore the same one in Hwayugi haha 

LSG  really love branded stuffs LOL

:bawling: Oh no don't tell me all this while we we're shipping the wrong ship!  Looks like we should've realized the two Hwayugi costars who were dating all along was really 

Spoiler

O̶Y̶S̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶K̶B̶ ̶a̶c̶c̶o̶r̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶"̶d̶r̶u̶n̶k̶"̶ ̶j̶o̶u̶r̶n̶a̶l̶i̶s̶t̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶"̶n̶o̶"̶ ̶s̶e̶n̶s̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶h̶u̶m̶o̶r̶

the bull and the monkey! :tears:

LSG who'se "style of love is only to fall for people he's known for long time and, and not love at first sight style" (...or was it the other way around?  :mellow:Bad memory, how dare you fail me! :triumph:)

After all shoes mean LOVE. :rolleyes:

4 hours ago, intrariver said:

:bawling: Oh no don't tell me all this while we we're shipping the wrong ship!  Looks like we should've realized the two Hwayugi costars who were dating all along was really 

Hide contents

O̶Y̶S̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶K̶B̶ ̶a̶c̶c̶o̶r̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶"̶d̶r̶u̶n̶k̶"̶ ̶j̶o̶u̶r̶n̶a̶l̶i̶s̶t̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶"̶n̶o̶"̶ ̶s̶e̶n̶s̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶h̶u̶m̶o̶r̶

the bull and the monkey! :tears:

LSG who'se "style of love is only to fall for people he's known for long time and, and not love at first sight style" (...or was it the other way around?  :mellow:Bad memory, how dare you fail me! :triumph:)

After all shoes mean LOVE. :rolleyes:

The other way round, hence he said in MITH “the moment I met  you..” :P

that’s why he randomly asked the poor monk “how to be an irresistibly charming man” cos coolest partner said so .

That’s why he was asking too much detailed quesstions about kids and coolest partner suddenly describe herself as “I’m like a mother” on her birthday interview 

19 hours ago, intrariver said:

Oo :ph34r: wasn't it now that a Charming Friend is filming Vagabond now in Portugal?

According to M̶y̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶d̶ ̶p̶i̶n̶k̶ ̶(̶o̶r̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶b̶l̶a̶c̶k̶?̶ :P)̶ ̶d̶e̶l̶u̶l̶u̶ ̶i̶m̶a̶g̶i̶n̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ Logic a very charming couple might meet up somewhere soon... :phew:

Nice catch 

Really, Portugal? Has he departed yet?

i’m glad that P48 finished. He did such an amazing job as an MC . It is  time for him to breath and enjoy his time. 

Look like these two lovebirds always consider the other person schedules to match each other , lovely :wub:

That is how  a mature relationship works : Commitment  and Trust

Its look like theres a flat iron in the pic?? What is the flat iron stands for also? Hehe.. or am i delulu??

Anway please accept my apology ;( 

:(

Last 3weeks of Hwayugi here in our country. Sooo sad ;( though ive watch it 3x already, but still painful. Actually we cant get over it. :( ;(

7 hours ago, Jerome Ebol said:
Its look like theres a flat iron in the pic?? What is the flat iron stands for also? Hehe.. or am i delulu??

Anway please accept my apology ;( 

Last 3weeks of Hwayugi here in our country. Sooo sad ;( though ive watch it 3x already, but still painful. Actually we cant get over it. :( ;(

Here you go, Flat iron stands for: 

“A roughly triangular surface that, when heated, is used to press clothes to remove creases.”  

It’s there in the photo to iron his outift :)

Ahjumma was also sad about the drama when it ended but what  happening in real life is sweeter than what happened in the fantasy drama.  Real love and real life   happy ending eding , so I believe you will get over it soon. 

16 hours ago, cutestrobery said:

Here you go, Flat iron stands for: 

“A roughly triangular surface that, when heated, is used to press clothes to remove creases.”  

It’s there in the photo to iron his outift :)

Ahjumma was also sad about the drama when it ended but what  happening in real life is sweeter than what happened in the fantasy drama.  Real love and real life   happy ending eding , so I believe you will get over it soon. 

Flat iron = domestic household appliance, used more frequently than usual by those considering/praticising for a  t̶i̶e̶d̶ ̶d̶o̶w̶n̶ MARRIED life. So may be the target of passion especially by someone getting used to the idea of/practising for getting "domisticated" with someone else soon. :P

:ph34r: Three possibilities of why take a pic with it and post that pic for all to see :

a) total randomness with no meaning/it just happened to be in the pic :sweatingbullets:  

b) since he just ironed his clothes anyway why not take the opportunity of showing to a coolest partner that he's actively practising for their domesticated life together :wub:

c) Hinting/telling the world that he's praticing for a domesticated life and will get tied down soon in the "permanently together" way *marriage cough cough* ;)

Personally I vote for him doing it for both reasons b and c :P

Also I keep remembering his oddly domesticated *household appliances cough cough* choice of CFs after military ;)

...he is just waiting to be able to fullfill that real life happy ending for us soon enough ;)

Archived