[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

Aaaw never forget that awards ceremony:

“You  look very pretty today, even prettier than during filming”

374771D7-A90F-42BA-9A97-F54F008593BC_zps

so smooth charming friend :phew::heart:

I can’ wait for tomorrow. She has been mia for soo long, starting from the moment she suddenly privated her account... wonder why...

It would be nice if she is brave enough to wear her bling bling on her finger or the one on her wrist at least.

But I will be worried and get nervous if she does. it would be too risky .. it’s  safer if she doesn’t...

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah. Thats what i think too. 

If she wear those bling2. Many questions will appear.

I think its not yet the right time. But if she will wear it, maybe they talk about it already . And whatever happened tom. Our charming friend will never leave her, and stand for her, protect her because that what he promise right?? But for now lets wait for tomorrow.. 

1 hour ago, haymochi said:

Aaaw never forget that awards ceremony:

“You  look very pretty today, even prettier than during filming”

374771D7-A90F-42BA-9A97-F54F008593BC_zps

so smooth charming friend :phew::heart:

I love that reaction lsg give. Everytime i see this i can't help but keep smiling also.. i'm blushing now.. that is the smile you give to your crush... :wub:

It will better if she choose not to wear that shiny shiny thing. Not yet. Although we love it if she wear i prefer for her to keep it low. 

49 minutes ago, cikbie572 said:

I love that reaction lsg give. Everytime i see this i can't help but keep smiling also.. i'm blushing now.. that is the smile you give to your crush... :wub:

It will better if she choose not to wear that shiny shiny thing. Not yet. Although we love it if she wear i prefer for her to keep it low. 

You mean like this?:P:P:P

1EB52910-9024-464D-9BEE-7A27FE2EE77B_zps

On 8/29/2018 at 3:39 AM, smilegirl88 said:

Yah if they met before 32, then she could have and may be one of “the one” to hurt him like the fortune teller stated. Thank god that didn’t happen lol

ohhhh now you got me thinking. Yea, did they ever cross path at any award shows, events etc? Has anyone dig into this? 

Ahjumma thinks they have not met before too although they may have croseed paths. If I’m not wrong they graduated from the same university and same department too? 

It is just amusing how fated these two are. Ahjumma looked up for  that clip of LSG and the fortune teller telling  he will only meet the right  woman at 32 years old if not he will get hurt. In that clip, LSG also told the fortune teller himself being surrounded by water as he was  born in winter. The fortune teller then tell him that he is right. He should meet someone who is warm and born in fiery season which is summer if he wants a comfortable and happy marriage. So ahjumma also look up for OYS birthday and she indeed is born in summer. 

Some of you youngster may not believe in this kind of reading but ahjumma thinks there is something right about this kind of thing. See how accurate it played out? 

LSG&OYS  even have the same group of friends. Hwayugi also almost fall into another actor but in the end fate brought these two lovely people together . Everything about love is the RIGHT TIMING and the RIGHT PERSON  :). Sorry if ahjumma talks too much LOL

hBZ977v.jpg

2 minutes ago, cutestrobery said:

Ahjumma thinks they have mot met before too. If I’m not wrong they graduated from the same university anf same department too? 

It is just amusing how fated these two are. Ahjumma looked up for  that clip of LSG and the fortune teller telling  he will only meet the right  woman at 32 years old if not he will get hurt. LSG also said about himself surrounded by water as he was also born in winter. The fortune teller then tell him that he is right. He should meet someone who is warm and born in fiery season which is summer. So ahjumma also look up for OYS birthday and she indeed is born in summer. 

Some of you youngster may not believe in this kind of reading but ahjumma thinks there is somethin right about this kind of think. See how accurate it played out? 

They even have the same group of friends. .Hwayugi almost fall into another actor but in the end fate brought these two lovely people together  . Everything about love is the RIGHT TIMING and the RIGHT PERSON  :). Sorry if ahjumma talks too much LOL

Omg I didn’t know about the water and summer part of the fortune telling awww... you made my day!!! Also, we get to see an update of oys today and hopefully she updates as well. 

I  found  a very beautiful clip and song that I used to listen with my husband  in the the past : Sway by Me :) . Looking at LSG & OYS , their love swayed this weak heart so badly They are just  so lovely LOL

Ahjumma gets giddy looking at this bts picture

hsrNEEk.jpg

6 hours ago, haymochi said:

Ooooo~~~~ shiny bling bling. 

Crowy loving it so much :lol:

here is a prize for you @muishami

Charming friend killer stare and coolest partner didn’t even dare to look up

Oh thank you. :rolleyes:

LSG looked at OYS so many times during script reading, he probably was amused by her natural beauty and how friendly she behaved with everyone.

It’s makes sense why he wanted more kisses (remember his FM). 

He just felt in love with her from the first sight ! :wub:

3 hours ago, cutestrobery said:

Ahjumma thinks they have not met before too although they may have croseed paths. If I’m not wrong they graduated from the same university and same department too? 

It is just amusing how fated these two are. Ahjumma looked up for  that clip of LSG and the fortune teller telling  he will only meet the right  woman at 32 years old if not he will get hurt. In that clip, LSG also told the fortune teller himself being surrounded by water as he was  born in winter. The fortune teller then tell him that he is right. He should meet someone who is warm and born in fiery season which is summer if he wants a comfortable and happy marriage. So ahjumma also look up for OYS birthday and she indeed is born in summer. 

Some of you youngster may not believe in this kind of reading but ahjumma thinks there is something right about this kind of thing. See how accurate it played out? 

LSG&OYS  even have the same group of friends. Hwayugi also almost fall into another actor but in the end fate brought these two lovely people together . Everything about love is the RIGHT TIMING and the RIGHT PERSON  :). Sorry if ahjumma talks too much LOL

I also didn’t knew about that winter/summer part! 

Whoa, thank you for that post. 

Their love is a destiny..... :heart:

I just read that Koreans spend Xmas Eve with their significant other and Xmas Day with their family. Maybe that’s why he mentioned that his fave Hwayugi scene was filmed on Xmas Eve (nobody asked!) because it was memorable for him that they spent that day together, even if it was just filming. :)

Actually, they spent a lot of special days together during the filming- his birthday, New Year's Eve, Valentine's..

And curious how they spent White Day and her birthday together? ^_^

19 minutes ago, sysupporter said:

I just read that Koreans spend Xmas Eve with their significant other and Xmas Day with their family. Maybe that’s why he mentioned that his fave Hwayugi scene was filmed on Xmas Eve (nobody asked!) because it was memorable for him that they spent that day together, even if it was just filming. :)

Actually, they spent a lot of special days together during the filming- his birthday, New Year's Eve, Valentine's..

And curious how they spent White Day and her birthday together? ^_^

White day biggest clue : Blue Sky :P

Birthday biggest clue : “ I won’t  be spending my birthday with my friends this year but my family” :P

I've seen an interview of charming friend a long long time ago.. He's too young then.. I guess he is just 22 or 23 years old.. 

The host asked charming friend about marriage and kids but charming friend tells the host "he is just too young for "marriage" because he is just 22 years old and will be turning 23 yrs old next year but the host keep on asking.. Charming friend answers those question even though he keeps on laughing (he's too young then) but he still answers those question.

Charming friend wants to get married at age of "32" (so i guess the fortune teller is right?) and wants to have 3 kids, 2 sons and 1 daughter. But there is one of his interviews I've watched that he wants to get married at 30.

Around 2012 or 2013 I've also seen an interview of charming friend. The MC said if "he will reveal his relationship to the public?" and charming friend says "No" he will not reveal it to the "public" because mostly Korean couples are just spotted.. Blah,blah (sorry I forgot,there's a continuation for that answer) but I do believe he is not really low key when it comes to love..

Yes its true Charming friend was born in winter and coolest partner is summer. The sun and the moon..

I really don't believe in tarot reading but "some" are just accurate. But I believe in destiny. I've known some married couples who didn't meet earlier of their lives but they have the same group of friends. Every time I look at them it just feels so perfect. You can feel of "something". Even by just looking at them when charming friend holding a baby together with OYS I really can see a family picture. :wub:

Because I love this 503 couples. I keep on praying of this two everyday. I'm just so happy that I see some progress. :blush:

There is one time in my sleep that I can't believe I was dreaming about them. They will play a "PIANO" together in an event. 

Speaking of an event, I'm so excited to see OYS in an event today because she is MIA for too long. I miss her so badly. :cry: I'm also worried and a little bit excited if she will wear that bling bling. Safety must comes first. But I do believe even though she will wear it or not der is someone out there who will protect her and will fight for her. As I've known him for being a responsible person.

Who knows, that person will secretly attend to that event today (delulu) :lol:

I also believe in Destiny coz me and my love meet again after our break up 6yrs.ago and now we have 3 kids. Happy and contented. Im sorry if out of the topic.

Well i think its been written By God because its the right time.

They met after everything happen in the pass coz now they know what they have to do coz they are matured enough to handle and to fight for their relationship. 

For me when you finally found your one true Love. YOU WILL FIGHT FOR IT AND YOU WILL NEVER LISTEN TO ANYONE EVEN IF THEY SHOUTED IN YOUR EARS.:D hehe base on my experience

Anyway im excited too.. hope that someone gave us some updates here. Excited to see her with her Goddess Dress. :)

Archived