Quantcast
agrinaika

[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

Did you guys see that? Oys just suddenly decided to unfollow the 108 people on her IG acct?!?!? It’s like 1am in Paris right now. Trying to be like someone huh... unless, now her acct is being managed by the agency instead? 

• Sad 8

3 hours ago, muishami said:

LSG looked very serious while he talked about his ideal type of relationship.It means a lot to him, and his words were not just “shallow” or “scripted”.

He is obviously knows about what he is talking about.Because that’s how he feels in his current relationship in that moment.

IKR? If I listen to just his explanation, I could almost believe that he was answering the question "So can you tell us what your current relationship with your GF is like?"^_^

• Like 5
  • LOL 8

1 hour ago, smilegirl88 said:

Did you guys see that? Oys just suddenly decided to unfollow the 108 people on her IG acct?!?!? It’s like 1am in Paris right now. Trying to be like someone huh... unless, now her acct is being managed by the agency instead? 

Really ? I hope it is not because she is  being too obvious. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, smilegirl88 said:

her following list is slowly decreased now. from 114 (if im not mistaken) when hwayugi was airing until now become 108. she has unfollowed 6 account 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, sysupporter said:

IKR? If I listen to just his explanation, I could almost believe that he was answering the question "So can you tell us what your current relationship with your GF is like?"^_^

What even more interesting is how the mother was egging him on to marry that new ideal type girl, lol

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, asti78 said:

her following list is slowly decreased now. from 114 (if im not mistaken) when hwayugi was airing until now become 108. she has unfollowed 6 account 

She unfollow everyone now. Try to be even with her charming friend i guess. ^_^

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

11 hours ago, cikbie572 said:

Lmao....

that’s a good thinking :lol:

she actually did this unfollowing in 2015 but  then she followed people one by one again.

However, It’s kind of strange that she is very quiet during her overseas trip  this time (ehm....) when usually she will def post  something . 

Only updates from her make up artist and manager while she is missing ( luckily her bling bling finger still pops up a bit on the clip lol) 

since Hwayugi , Ohvely  has been  confusing her loyal fans so much haha :P

• Like 13
  • LOL 5

Do you guys remember how LSG made an “proposal” on MITH? 

“It's as if I lived my life using words being a singer, actor and entertainer until the moment I met you.

The only woman I can listen to, when I am with u, I don't need to say anything. 

I become confident to say only things that I need to.“

Seems close to his “new” ideal type :lol:

LSG: “I want someone I can talk to, and someone who make my heart flutter while also making me feel stable”. :wub:

• Like 15

23 hours ago, cikbie572 said:

Maybe she will follow LSG  way of posting  on ig too?

Posting  just about their cosmetics ads (sunblock and maskers) and become weather forecasters to warn fans from the  heat and typhoon :D

18 hours ago, muishami said:

Do you guys remember how LSG made an “proposal” on MITH? 

“It's as if I lived my life using words being a singer, actor and entertainer until the moment I met you.

The only woman I can listen to, when I am with u, I don't need to say anything. 

I become confident to say only things that I need to.“

Seems close to his “new” ideal type :lol:

LSG: “I want someone I can talk to, and someone who make my heart flutter while also making me feel stable”. :wub:

Don’t leave out the keyword! He said:

THE MOMENT I MET YOU you are the only woman I can listen to, when I am with u, I don't need to say anything. 

• Like 13

Aaaah this is soo nice :wub:

I got this from someone.

You know their friend circle?

Spoiler

Not just Jung Joon Young,  Lizzy, Hongki, the Bday party friends,etc.

Remember  Hino Hook  (charming friend ahjumma squad)  who  out of the blue follows Coolest partner’s ig?

Even OYS bffs:  the one with the potato ground event and the one who was with her in LA  just attended Hino’s event recently. Who knows if. Coolest partner will be there  too if she wasn’t in Paris right now *wink*

Their friend circle goes beyond :P

Ps. Remember never to share this on social media esp this is not mine

• Like 14

3 hours ago, tiroagain said:

Sorry dear but why did you post that? It's a reach no? 

Maybe that ig account is referring to coolest partner suddenly unfollowing all 108 people which leaves lots of us guessing haha :P

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

Ok. I am curious now.

Where is ohvely? How come she just go missing in LA? 

Is it she's being kidnap by certain someone.. and that someone bring her to enjoy the romantic city of Paris.... B)

Ok. That is my delulu part.

But who knows we might get a new pic of shiny shiny flower bouquet in Paris.. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

So ahjumma just managed to catch up with MITH.  Watched the part when he made that star poem which is exactly about JSM.  He even said “I miss you, I love you, wait for me” :star: 

As expected he was all over the place being curious and nosy about marriage. He asked the musical actor, Yoon Jun Sang lots of questions:

1. Is your wife at home?

2. Does she cook a lot of food at home?

3. If your in laws are good at cooking, your wife must be good at cooking too?

4. How did you two meet? How did you two get married?

LSG even asked the soccer master:

Is raising kid expensive? how do you tell your  kids bedtime story? do you play with your kids every day? Who does the kids take after more, etc .He really wants a family soon. Ahjumma can understand  because there is this tremendous  anticipation and nervousness when you are about to move on to the next step of your life.

After watching My Old Boy of him talking about his NEW ideal type, I think It really comes  from a guy who has matured a lot. He described the woman so specifically.A woman who  is able to give him stability   and security in the relationship that he definitely was not able  to get before. 

The mother is right and sees through him immediately hence she said  spontaneously  : “You should marry that woman  then” and LSG became quite flustered and nervous, lol :)

If OYS really been saying that she is considering real happiness ,  wants a quiet life , and want to do other things other than acting than that is probably the key answer to all these. In the end everything is about timing. Once you meet the right person at the right time, you just can’t escape anymore.

Especially this symbol:

Spoiler

ring, ring, riiiiiing~~~~ can you pick the the phone please?lol

I am just kidding. I mean ring as in real shiny ring. Sorry for the dry pun 

eU52dVS.jpg

• Like 16

@cutestrobery what a good and logical post you made! And you showed a SHINY PRETTY THING – I love it :rolleyes:

Our charming friend obviously wants to marry soon on his NEW ideal type! 

And about OYS seems that she is preparing her fans for “something”. 

Those two.... -_-

• Like 6

5 hours ago, cikbie572 said:

Ok. I am curious now.

Where is ohvely? How come she just go missing in LA? 

Is it she's being kidnap by certain someone.. and that someone bring her to enjoy the romantic city of Paris.... B)

Ok. That is my delulu part.

But who knows we might get a new pic of shiny shiny flower bouquet in Paris.. 

Please don’t   kidnap my Ohvely :P

but she is strangely quiet this time , both of them actually *giggle*

Now I feel that it’s good coolest partner has 0 following so it won’t be too obvious  because her bffs and Hino friend circle have been doing the  ‘following each other spree’  since yesterday.

They are so obvious and funny :D

Spoiler

You should check ouf who liked coolest partner pic hugging the  Monkey doll in Japan too lmao

• Like 9
  • LOL 1