Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Heavenly Sword Dragon Slaying Saber 倚天屠龙记

Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, kur4p1k4 said:

 

bUdIjSd.gif

 

 

Look how roughly he throws them away. And then that last stance at the end... So manly! :P Too bad he’s just a kid compared to me now. If this came out when I was in my teens... oh boy I would be crushing so hard!

  • Like 1
  • LOL 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, kur4p1k4 said:

 

ZWJ to ZM: You're beautiful like my mom (by this point I always think, jfc ZWJ you totally have a mother complex, ZCS is prob crying in the afterlife cos' you never think of him :sweatingbullets: )

011TBmfl.png

 

Actually WJ did mentioned his dad once to YL.

 

NiaRfTh.gif

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kimmortal said:

 

Look how roughly he throws them away. And then that last stance at the end... So manly! :P Too bad he’s just a kid compared to me now. If this came out when I was in my teens... oh boy I would be crushing so hard!

 

Same here 

A 38 yo lady like me having a crush on him. Wishing my husband have that same pair of eyes :P

  • Like 2
  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had completed Episode 34 subtitles, and waiting for approval.

You can probably view them later today or tomorrow. I think.

Thank you vicious219 for helping to approve and upload too ! 

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So apparently there was a popularity contest for 2019 costume actors/actresses in weibo(it's not even half a year yet of 2019, don't know why they poll it now :huh:) And the fans are angry, apparently not much ppl know and the result just suddenly out lol.

 

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4373266288115081

 

Yukee got 2nd place for actress

LRjmM9y.jpg

 

kLwuwvH.jpg

How the the hell did Deng Lun not even in top 4?!

While the main guy from Story of Yunxi, who cannot act at all actually won 3rd?<_<

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Part of me wanted to heal, another part of me doesn't want. 

 

I need to heal because I have to lead my normal life again. 

 

I don't want to heal because it's so hard to find another drama that have such impact on me. 

 

Should i heal or not heal? 

 

Can i be healed or not be healed? 

 

I need to pass my exams, i need to focus on my son. Hahaha 

 

  • Like 3
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LaurenPanna said:

Part of me wanted to heal, another part of me doesn't want. 

 

I need to heal because I have to lead my normal life again. 

 

I don't want to heal because it's so hard to find another drama that have such impact on me. 

 

Should i heal or not heal? 

 

Can i be healed or not be healed? 

 

I need to pass my exams, i need to focus on my son. Hahaha 

 

I’m in the same predicament. I need to study and focus on work. But everyday I come on here and watch some Mvs. Not as crazy as before but I think it’s because I’ve been working a lot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can still look at this as Daily doses of momentary break from daily activities and duties. Kinda like a de-stress option and a little escape from daily activities, I woule say it can be good to always have a little relaxing moment in the midst of or at the end of our daily routines  ;) :lol:.

 

I am trying to enjoy the rides (responsibly. I seem to forget this word a lot though hahaha)  while it last,  before I need to search for a new hobby/interest as my minutes of diversion from my routines. 

 

Fighting all:mrgreen:

  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I tried to watch other Cdrama and nothing can get through my head. I’m also watching the Viet dub beside the Mandaand the Cantonese version. 

There someone on FB Viet Fans post there another TVN version didn’t cut the sense where MinMin smile before WJ pull her down in the trap. So I’m not sure is there 2 versions of the TVB.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LaurenPanna said:

Part of me wanted to heal, another part of me doesn't want. 

 

I need to heal because I have to lead my normal life again. 

 

I don't want to heal because it's so hard to find another drama that have such impact on me. 

 

Should i heal or not heal? 

 

Can i be healed or not be healed? 

 

I need to pass my exams, i need to focus on my son. Hahaha 

 

 I have been in same situation every time i found good dramas (wuxia, korean, thai,japanese) . TMOPB...NIF I...NIF 2, AOL ...some korean dramas etc. you should find another good drama to move on. LOL. Just let if flow, in time you will finally move on. :grin:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, bluesky888 said:

 

There someone on FB Viet Fans post there another TVN version didn’t cut the sense where MinMin smile before WJ pull her down in the trap. So I’m not sure is there 2 versions of the TVB.

I think in youtube version i watched, that scene included. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, LaurenPanna said:

I had completed Episode 34 subtitles, and waiting for approval.

You can probably view them later today or tomorrow. I think.

Thank you vicious219 for helping to approve and upload too ! 

 

Thank youuu so much :wub:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys, I just watched the subbed Episode 36 and I'm bloody mad at ZR: 

"Zhaomin did it"

"You need to swear to kill ZM"

"Swear using ZM's name"

"I'm afraid you can't kill her when you see her" 

 

That engagement is doomed from the start. If she has to do so many convincings, chances are, dude doesn't want to get hitched to you. 

 

(BTW - I got mad coz I understand what's going on, so to subbers - THANK YOU.)

  • Like 1
  • LOL 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PutriSing said:

Guys, I just watched the subbed Episode 36 and I'm bloody mad at ZR: 

"Zhaomin did it"

"You need to swear to kill ZM"

"Swear using ZM's name"

"I'm afraid you can't kill her when you see her" 

 

That engagement is doomed from the start. If she has to do so many convincings, chances are, dude doesn't want to get hitched to you. 

 

(BTW - I got mad coz I understand what's going on, so to subbers - THANK YOU.)

 

It gets worse! After WJ rescues ZR from the beggar clan she goes into another tirade. I don’t understand what she’s thinking. She knows WJ lovez ZM. Yes, she’s mad at ZM for being involved in the death of her master so killing her makes sense, but she already tried that when she threw ZM into the ocean. At that point, she doesn’t know whether or not ZM survived the drowning so why put all the blame on her nonstop? And then she continuously witnesses WJ making excuses not to touch her, excuses not to marry her, excuses not to kill ZM, excuses to keep the gold box, excuses to eat dinner with ZM... omg, what will it take? He’s just not that into you, girl!

  • Like 4
  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, kimmortal said:

 

It gets worse! After WJ rescues ZR from the beggar clan she goes into another tirade. I don’t understand what she’s thinking. She knows WJ lovez ZM. Yes, she’s mad at ZM for being involved in the death of her master so killing her makes sense, but she already tried that when she threw ZM into the ocean. At that point, she doesn’t know whether or not ZM survived the drowning so why put all the blame on her nonstop? And then she continuously witnesses WJ making excuses not to touch her, excuses not to marry her, excuses not to kill ZM, excuses to keep the gold box, excuses to eat dinner with ZM... omg, what will it take? He’s just not that into you, girl!

The she got all mad when he said he met ZM already lol. Even the servant who brought kind of told her to give up already. Even WJ grandpa knew WJ believed ZM’s word over ZR. Girl should just let it go, he wasn’t even interested in her after that fake suicide. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, polar15 said:

I think in youtube version i watched, that scene included. 

Do you mean it in Cantonese on YouTube. Do you have the link.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, bluesky888 said:

Do you mean it in Cantonese on YouTube. Do you have the link.

I don't think in cantonese.  I'm sorry but i forget where i downloaded it. Maybe in youtube or website for download drama. Beside from youtube, I downloaded from several website to find the right timing sub.  If it is from youtube maybe under name harold McGill or yongki net. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm watching the beach scene and it's so funny when WJ says "Are you angry with me?" He's like a little kid. Same with the scene after the island where she runs out after he accuses her of the murder and he told her "Don't be angry anymore". He can't stand her being angry at him. 

  • Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...