[Drama 2018] Something In The Rain / Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food, 밥 잘 사주는 예쁜 누나

jaiwook_08

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bora: should I give you a mirror? Do you know how do you look like right now?

Jinah: how do I look like now?

Bora: you look like someone who’s not in the right mind after seeing her lover who she thought was dead came back to life..

Bora: you said you’ve forget him. You said you don’t remember your memories with him again

Bora: no.. no Yoon Jina if you keep being like this you’ll be in trouble

Bora: if you encounter your past love it will somehow become faint and the memories will come back again

Bora: let’s think rationally..

Jinah: what should I do.. 

I'm sorry I skip some line bcos I couldn't understand what bora was saying.. waiting for @stroppyse to fix my rough translation!

Junhee: Seung chol-a..  uhm.. I.. it's a sinful thing to say but the things that I was thinking a lot in America was.. I hope that Yoon Jin ah is not too happy.. it sucks..

Seung chol: why? because she seemed so happy?

Junhee: that would be better instead..

Seung chol: did she look miserable?..

Seung chol: so since that wish of yours didn't happen in reality is your heart being torn to pieces? So what are you going to do now then? You came to Korea and you want to start things all over again? Don't be like that..Now I've settled down in this house so you just live in America instead..

Junhee: why? hey you brat, are you afraid that I will take over this house again?

Seung chol: y.. you said I can pay the deposit slowly.. after you broke up with her, did you forget how messy you were?

Junhee: hey don't worry.. things like that won't happen again in the future

2 minutes ago, luvhollandlop said:

I can’t believe that they were separated for so long and not called each other to clarify? There was so much anger and misunderstandings of feelings. Sigh... so unnecessary... the writer is going for melodramatic? 

Thats how it be sometimes unfortunately.

I hv been checking the YT links for jtbc , but so far seems like they are still dragging out the misery .. him listening to her recording on his phone fr a long time ago. This is the latest

Archived