[Drama 2018] Something In The Rain / Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food, 밥 잘 사주는 예쁜 누나

jaiwook_08

On 19/05/2018 at 9:27 AM, USAFarmgirl said:

That love itself is able to raise you up to places and feelings you never knew existed. 

Reveal hidden contents

Thank you for your post. You have opened my mind. All the anguish I had for JA clouded my judgement. I now understand the writer’s intentions. JH must be on JA’s side to help her become a person who she always dreamed of: mature, strong and independence. Without JH, she was lost and became her old self again. The separation helps her learn that only JH can complete her. 

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi. This is my first cmt in this thread. 

After watching ep 15 video cuts, I can understand why JA choose not going to US with JH and having a bf (i am not sure if he is really her BF of not).

She is 39 already. How can she wait for JH in 3 years after they broke up and don't have any promise for the future.

Where was JH while JA needed him most? In the reality, as a woman, I think we also do like JA.

I also think JH's choice leaving JA while she needed him most is really a big mistake. Run away rather than stand by JA.

It is a thing I can not understand about JH that when JH company forced him to go to China, he rather quit his job than go without his GF. However he can go to Us in 3 years without her.

Its kinda heart- breaking ep. 

5 minutes ago, dinduong993 said:

It is a thing I can not understand about JH that when JH company forced him to go to China, he rather quit his job than go without his GF. However he can go to Us in 3 years without her.

I have the same question. Maybe because JA choses to lie to him again and again and he can't stand this anymore. I am heart-broken. 

With so many cliff-hangers, I think it is a bit rush to wrap up in 1 episode.

I have a feeling that they are not going to show us why and how JA and JH breakup in tonight episode and with only tonight episode left, I don’t want to know because it is already past and there other more important stuff to cover tonight. But if given more time, I will definitely want to know in order to understand the characters.

I know more ppl are at JH side. And I personally don’t like JH leave to US by himself when JA doesn’t follow him. Can’t he just stay?

And for JA, I think it make sense for her not to follow JH to US because JH is not her husband yet and what she is going to do in US? I feel it is immature for JH to ask JA to leave just like that and how about KS?? but I understand him for wanting to runaway. However, with proper planning, perhaps in 6 months to a year JA joins JH in US, I am definitely happy with this. In reality, I don’t think many independent gals will just follow boyfriend to somewhere for 3 years without proper planning.

As far the story goes, JH lives a carefree life while JA lives a restricted life based on the rules and responsibilities set by her parents. For JH wanted to runaway and JA chooses to stay match with the storyline.

I don’t think that the new boyfriend really necessary~ because it is making everyone hates JA more….  But in reality, you might grab any guy that come along because of the age and you are already off the ‘market’ and it is 3 years and not 3 months. What a miserable and pathetic life~. I hope that whole boyfriend plot is just some ‘act’ for someone (her mum? Or JH?) to see. Please give us a good reason to continue loving JA. 

As for the final note for her mum, I think she doesn’t love her daughter enough. Does she know that JA almost get kill in the car accident with GM?? Does she still want that kind of son in law who he is well educated and with good family background??

Actually, I was hoping JA’s appa will do something more drastic to the monster mum and make her realize her mistake instead of standing in between the line and asking JA not to hate her monster mum and be understanding and stopping his wife during her outrage.

Anyway, looking forward for tonight. Everyone, please stay strong for the emotional ride and please continue to love JH and JA. and dont hate JA so much :):heart:

35 minutes ago, dinduong993 said:

Its kinda heart- breaking ep. 

I think it’s because he was completely broken down because of KS. KS told him to try living without JA because she couldn’t accept JA’s ridiculous family. They looked down on them. JH could careless about JA’s parents but he couldn’t ignore his sister’s feelings. He was crying at the end of ep 14. I think he was to the point he couldn’t face his sister anymore so he thought running away to US is the best option for both of them at that time. But he never thought JA would refuse to go with him. JA always said “I only need JH” that’s why he thought she would go with him and decided it without consult with her first.

Lol chill, everyone! Only one ep left for tonight. Whatever the development of the plot will be, whether it will end happily or half-happily or something we have not expected, chill, we only have 1 ep left. Our favorite drama is ending soon, chingudeul:cry: so sad that our journey has come to an end. This has become a rollercoaster ride towards the end. 

Okay, after waking up in the morning, I have calmed down and tried to understand Jin Ah again. Okay, so 3 years are quite long to wait for a man and their relationship has somehow become tiring thus the breakup had to happen and Joon Hee's decision to go to US and wanted to bring JA was wrong (I already mentioned that in my post earlier). I think I have never thought too much when I watch a drama:D before going to sleep last night, I keep thinking why the heck the writer made such a development. But after waking up in the morning, I did not know where that power was coming but I became understanding towards Jin Ah and their relationship. But Kyung Sun, I really pity her. Joon Hee is all going crazy for Jin Ah while I think Kyung Sun also needs Joon Hee which makes me think that Joon Hee's decision to come back to US is quite wrong to leave his sister. His sister just loves him so much that she has always been afraid that he would become hurt.

Seung Ho has got married and found his happiness. But what about Kyung Sun. Feel sad for her. Her youth was not that happy because of her father. She also had to withdraw from the university. She also watched her mom died from illness. She watched his brother got hurt because of her bestfriend's family. I pity Kyung Sun. Please writernim, find her a good boyfriend like Joon Hee. A strong, kind and capable woman like her deserves a great man. Bo Ra and Secretary Jung also deserve a good man with their strong personality.

24 minutes ago, sunshinefate said:

Lol chill, everyone! Only one ep left for tonight. Whatever the development of the plot will be, whether it will end happily or half-happily or something we have not expected, chill, we only have 1 ep left. Our favorite drama is ending soon, chingudeul:cry: so sad that our journey has come to an end. This has become a rollercoaster ride towards the end. 

Okay, after waking up in the morning, I have calmed down and tried to understand Jin Ah again. Okay, so 3 years are quite long to wait for a man and their relationship has somehow become tiring thus the breakup had to happen and Joon Hee's decision to go to US and wanted to bring JA was wrong (I already mentioned that in my post earlier). I think I have never thought too much when I watch a drama:D before going to sleep last night, I keep thinking why the heck the writer made such a development. But after waking up in the morning, I did not know where that power was coming but I became understanding towards Jin Ah and their relationship. But Kyung Sun, I really pity her. Joon Hee is all going crazy for Jin Ah while I think Kyung Sun also needs Joon Hee which makes me think that Joon Hee's decision to come back to US is quite wrong to leave his sister. His sister just loves him so much that she has always been afraid that he would become hurt.

Seung Ho has got married and found his happiness. But what about Kyung Sun. Feel sad for her. Her youth was not that happy because of her father. She also had to withdraw from the university. She also watched her mom died from illness. She watched his brother got hurt because of her bestfriend's family. I pity Kyung Sun. Please writernim, find her a good boyfriend like Joon Hee. A strong, kind and capable woman like her deserves a great man. Bo Reum and Secretary Jung also deserves a good man with their strong personality.

T-T this is just too sad... please please a good ending ;-; dramas are always doing this to keep us in suspense for the last episode ://

7 minutes ago, lsbsg said:

to keep us in suspense for the last episode ://

This is a really bad way to keep us tune in until the end :D but what can we do about it when it has already happened. I really want them to get 10% so that we will get to see Son Ye Jin, PD Ahn, and Jung Hae In work together again. 

I remember that PD nim said have no interuped time. I always keep my fingers for this information so hopefully they do not leave for only a day!

How to live without 3 year when they are only 1 surreptitiously holds hand in elevator make them fully happy, same the first time undertable holding hand! I can’t belive they can live far frome each other when JH relise that He can not live without JA, she relised that “ For cherishing me so much and for loving me. That I would receive love like this from anyone, I had no idea. You probably don’t know. What a grateful and happy time I’m having right now. I’m also learning a lot. That love is, without any grudges, without any reservations, pouring everything out for one person. So, when I love, love like Seo Joon Hee does. Joon Hee, I love you. Very much. For a very, very long time, I’ll love you” 
@stroppyse today is the last day I’m awaiting your translation! Tks for your effort! Tks all members with your deep comments! 
The days in Some thing in the rain is my interested day, have never awaiting to watch a drama before!
I know I’m watching it 4 or 5 time to remain the doping, really! Haha...
Tks again & Love you all!

5 hours ago, Tukata said:

Sau một giấc ngủ ngon và bây giờ là một buổi sáng ở đất nước tôi, bây giờ tôi đã thấy ánh sáng tại sao toàn bộ cốt truyện quay theo cách này và tại sao mối quan hệ JA & JH thất bại. Các cặp vợ chồng không bao giờ thực sự có một nụ hôn nồng nàn! Một sai lầm lớn trong mối quan hệ của họ! Đó là câu trả lời và tôi nghiêm túc. :D :lol: Ai đổ lỗi cho ... hahahaha 

I think, a kiss in elevator in JH's apartment is their deepest kiss. Haha... 

(Son dont like deep kiss, & Jung can not over barier as a junior!!! LOL)

well...i hope...today's episode will payback everything that we asked for..perhaps...passionate ending there like "the notebook"...lol :D well...i don't dare to expect too much anyway...hehe

QlNX2xG.jpg

F42yoCr.jpg

allie waited noah for 7years n she got engganged ...JA-JH 3 years n JA got a new boyfriend...allie's mom hide the letters..did JA's mom perhaps did something as well??hahaha...i just don't know anymore...please have a satisfied ending...the sloppiness and what ever twist there is please just end it yesterday...less than an hour of lovey dovey ending moment is totally by far not enough for us viewers..

@USAFarmgirl i definitely share your thought on this story. This story has hit a chord to us women, from different ages, cultures and beliefs, didn't it? :) From episodes 1-15, it has subtly played our psychs, made us question why in the world would the writers  make a poor plot or character development for JA. I have to commend the writer(s), director and actors of this drama for making us engaged with the story, we couldn't wait for the episodes to be shown and it will finally come to an end, with us, still anticipating for the best ending for JA and JH.

42 minutes ago, azwhoony said:

well...i hope...today's episode will payback everything that we asked for..perhaps...passionate ending there like "the notebook"...lol :D well...i don't dare to expect too much anyway...hehe

allie waited noah for 7years n she got engganged ...JA-JH 3 years n JA got a new boyfriend...allie's mom hide the letters..did JA's mom perhaps did something as well??hahaha...i just don't know anymore...please have a satisfied ending...the sloppiness and what ever twist there is please just end it yesterday...less than an hour of lovey dovey ending moment is totally by far not enough for us viewers..

I think the ending will be on that beach... they'll stare to each other and end. Surely we don't mind if they'll kiss with passion in that scene of yellow umbrella like Notebook :lol: BTW i don't think will happen. I woke up with my heart still break :(

For the first time, I don't expect or want a happy end for a drama; I want a break-up .... a real one ! WHY ???????

Bc JA doesn't deserve it !

JH isn't wrong when he decided to go in US with her ! He knows that she's not a determinated person; she's is a easygoing person as 

agnostic ...... she looks like a flag, fllows the wind where it goes hahahaha !

He just wants living together with her ........ is it wrong ???? She said she wants being independant.. she xan work there, in US !

Bon ..... bla bla bla ..... I can understand all her reasons, I tried  But I can't accept the idea about a new boyfriend !

and if her new boyfriend is a good one ( as the CEO in The Miracle We Met) ...... it's OK !

or at least, the production invites a great actor to play cameo like ....................... So Ji Sub , I can understand :grin:

But, one more time, she meets a scumbag ( this actor plays a scumbag in TMWM hahaha)

there's a french speech " Dis moi qui est ton ami, je te dirai qui tu es "

A woman likes JA deserves the scumbags as boyfriends ( KM....); and the family like hers deserves a jerk gender sorry Mod !

In the movie The beauty inside, the woman had a wrong decision and made her boyfriend suffered but........ she didn't

have another man in her life until she meets him again.

3 years ..... it's not long; I will understand  if it's 10 years ; oh my God ...JA ! Who are you ??

You make me think that you are a woman who is always thirsty....of Man ; like you can't live if there's no man, no sex .....

It's a shame that after a long way , the drama turns in a wrong direction ! Luckily, there'll be About time at next monday and

the 2 last eps of TMWM.

So, today I don't wast my time to watch this " n'importe quoi" ep; I'll watch a good serie, perfect ending : romantic,

Un conte de fée : 

- serie title   : When HARRY meets MEGAN

- last ep title :    ROYAL WEDDING 

Nice WE guys

2 hours ago, azwhoony said:

Lol we know what happened after Noah told her that he wrote her everyday for 365 days. The moment when Allie jumped to Noah and he carried her like Joon Hee carried Jin Ah and both Allie and Noah kissed passionately. I do not know how to describe it but The Notebook was my favorite Western romantic movie. Just a simple romantic story but it was so beautiful like our drama which is also simple but beautiful. I always love that kind of scene. Maybe I hope too much but I do hope that a scene like that will happen when Joon Hee chase after her to Jeju. Jin Ah, you do not have to jump to Joon Hee like Allie did, just have a passionate and deep hug or kiss or conversation as a woman and a man who have longed for each other for 3 years.

A peck will not represent a couple who still love each other and have longed for each other's existence for 3 year. Not even a long and deep peck will do. A passionate kiss and a hug are IMO the best choice to show how this couple could not endure it anymore to lose each other again.

I hope that JA will live with regret until the end of her life to lose two very precious things

that she does not know to cherish:     the love of her life JH and      the eternal friendship KS.

It's very rare to find a friend like KS and now, we see only BR ??????

What the hell

Till now the only dramas with satisfying end (that i saw) are: Secret Garden, Legend of Blue Sea and Another Miss oh! SIR would have been the fourth but with my disappointment and anger i'll cancel it from my mind :(

16 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

Till now the only dramas with satisfying end (that i saw) are: Secret Garden, Legend of Blue Sea and Another Miss oh! SIR would have been the fourth but with my disappointment and anger i'll cancel it from my mind :(

Oww noo chingu.. We are not even watch the ending ... maybe things turn out to be good :D

25 minutes ago, somethingitr said:

A passionate kiss from JA ?:lol::lol:we can all dream :wacko:

Errr this one almost impossible i think hahahaha

Archived