[Drama 2018] Something In The Rain / Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food, 밥 잘 사주는 예쁜 누나

jaiwook_08

2 minutes ago, Oww TooCute said:

Oww noo chingu.. We are not even watch the ending ... maybe things turn out to be good :D

Errr this one almost impossible i think hahahaha

But i guess their happy moment will be very slim... my 2% is that they'll reunite 5 minutes before the end of ep.:ph34r:

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, lolly84 said:

But i guess their happy moment will be very slim... my 2% is that they'll reunite 5 minutes before the end of ep.:ph34r:

Yeah i think so too, thats why we need epi 16.5 .. where can we shout this to JTBC? :D

@diane90 I I don't think anyone thinks JH is wrong for wanting to be with JA. He was wrong for forcing the US trip.  

She shouldn't have to meekly agree with his decisions because he thinks that's the best thing for her. She can disagree. It's the same as he shouldn't have to always forgive her just because she was trying to "protect him". They are having a tough time...so they should move to a different country?? There's no connection between those events. It's the most drastic option on a long list of options.  

It's romantic in theory to run away together. I know few women who would say ''yes" in these circumstances.  The thread is angry at her but...this choice was abrupt. He didn't even give her time to talk it out, he didn't compromise. SH warned her that JH is no joke and he wasn't. He drew a hard line and wouldn't change his mind once he decided to move.  JA makes mistakes but she's never been impulsive about their relationship. I can get angry at her lies but I can't hate her for not going to the US. 

He must have known she couldn't agree that quickly. He must have known she'd say "no"' but a sad, silly hope pushed him forward. That's interesting.  It's worth talking about why he forced the endgame. Why...? She'd moved out of home.  They could have been together every night and slept in the same bed even if they weren't technically living together. It would have been the best opportunity to really get to know each other, heal and calm down. He could have gradually brought up living overseas. There was no pressing need to move countries.  He lost his confidence and the capacity to endure.  In the end, he was the one who couldn't endure it.  He left her

JA said she only needed JH to be happy. There is a lot of negativity because of those words i.e. she mustn't have meant those words because she didn't follow him to the US. But...why did it have to be that way? He forced that situation.  It was JH's decision. I love JH. I love his character and all his flaws. He's one of the best leading men. This is the guy who made my heart melt when he said he could endure anything for her.  

I think they are just two people who screwed up their beautiful relationship. They loved each other sincerely but continuously made the wrong decisions. It was how they handled the strain that caused the breakup. A stronger bond could have endured everything they went through. They were not good at being in a relationship, they were not good at solving problems with their partner. 

I hope tonight we find out that the much needed separation taught them a lesson.  I hope it burned them both and made them realize they were culpable, not their family. Maybe now they've learned about loss, they'll know what it really takes to fight for their relationship.  They gave up too soon. It's clear in that one reunion scene that both of them have regrets. I bet she did regret letting him go. I bet he did regret his ultimatum.  After they calmed down, they must have realised everything they did wrong. He looked angry and hurt because he still cares about her.  She was daydreaming about him because she still cares about him.  It's not amazing that she's dating someone else. It's amazing that they still have feelings for each other after so long. They were apart for longer than they were together. If nothing else, this is a good sign for the final episode.

PS - I have been watching Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo again since Episode 15 ended.  It is one of the few shows where the couple copes with real relationship issues instead of overly dramatic ones. They talk about issues and sort stuff out together *gasp*. It is a good antidote to get your hope fires burning before the next episode.  

Trending article on Naver now.

Jung Hae In says thank you to the drama 'Pretty Noona', PD, Staffs, casts and SYJ. 

http://m.entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=109&aid=0003785053&rankingType=default&rankingDate=20180519

Actually his other articles with similar detail were also on real-time trending the whole day. I'm glad that most comments from knetz are positive about him. But well, there're still comments about his controversy but not as many as always. At least top 5 comments r good lol. :) 

I had refrained from commenting here as it was difficult for me to watch the last few episodes.  I hated so many plot developments and seriously disliked certain characters.  My dislike for JA's mum was at a new level the last few episodes. To me, she is self-centred immature, vengeful person with serious anger management issues. It is amazing she doesn't even try to understand another perspective... I was also very disappointed with JA's father.  He knew what should be done but did not do it. His non action allowed for or worse encouraged mum's gross behaviour. Perhaps he was scared of her or perhaps he could not decide what to do... whatever the case, his character did not develop much too.

As for JH and JA, their romance was so passionate and beautiful at the beginning.  Because of JH's love, JA grew to be more courageous and stood up for herself against mum and against bullies at her workplace. To love JA, JH learnt patience.  For me the natural development of the story is to see the fruits of this growth... such as the 2 of them have their happy together forever...

I am going to believe that the writer is competent in writing a good story.  So I am going to believe that the man we saw towards the end is not JA's bf. Dear writer... please give all of us a good explanation.  I can't believe she left home, stood up against bullies at workplace to date such a man?!!! 

For JH, I can only sing the drama's OST for you.  My poor, poor boy....

Sometimes, it's hard to be a man.

Giving all your love to just one woman.

You'll have bad times

And She'll have good times

Doing things that you don't understand.

But if you love her

You'll forgive her

Even though She's hard to understand

And if you love her

Oh be proud of her

cause after all she's just a woman...

Give me my good ending, please...

The text written in the banner is:

all the staffs and actors you’ve worked hard.”

okay according to the picture above I personally think that it will at least still be a happy ending even tho I’m pretty sure the ending will be in a rush and even tho Idk what the heck is the writernim tryin to do with yesterday’s plot twist.

I’m so enraged with yesterday’s episode I couldn’t stand camping in here bcos it worsen my mood but now I’ve calmed down and to be very honest from the start my guts are telling me that it’s gonna be a happy ending (altho I could be very wrong tho).

that’s why altho I was so so disappointed and angry by the plot twist I still somewhat have that little tiny hope for a happy ending. I told myself to not throw my phone yet at the writer’s face lol bcos maybe something might surprise us tonight (altho very little chance) Idk tho I’ve never been so this emotionally affected by a drama:huh: but it has been a fun journey indeed:D

A few more hours until ep 16. I read somewhere that this ep will be more than 1 hour. I need only 15 minutes for our OTP to reconcile and at least 1 hour of lovey dovey scenes. Please writernim. I trust in you :D

Seungho: How did you come here?

Junhee: of course by airplane

Junhee: hey I thought your marriage was just a rumour

Seungho: I’m sorry

Junhee: first let me congratulate you

Seungho: thank you

Junhee: you look cool

Junhee: have you been well?

Jinah’s mom: oh yes.. you too.. have been well, right?

Junhee: of course.. congratulations

Jinah’s mom: thank you

Jinah’s dad: thank you

idk why this scene reminds me of la la land movie..

Archived