Quantcast

[Drama 2018] Something In The Rain / Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food, 밥 잘 사주는 예쁜 누나

jaiwook_08

1 minute ago, sunshinefate said:

No no no, we are not getting angry just because she decided not to go with Joon Hee to US. I do not know if the others are getting angry with the same reasons with me but I clearly have mentioned it that I am not getting angry because she did not want to join him to US or live together with him because I know that is not the right thing to do for a woman and man who have got married yet and the woman still has something to work out in her work life. But from episode 12 and until the latest, her only improvement was when she decided to move out from her house and fought for her self in front of her mom :lol:okay, let Jin Ah get a new boyfriend :D and Joon hee a new girlfriend too lol. Then, the writer will not ever get to the top lol. 

I agree 100%!! She had not change at all. She's still insecure and her personality is weak. If she has the new guy for her mom's accomplishment it's another proof to this sentence!!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

I agree 100%!! She had not change at all. She's still insecure and her personality is weak. If she has the new guy for her mom's accomplishment it's another proof to this sentence!!

She even lied about something simple as moving out for NO reason.

Oh no the man you love wants to live together so horrible! 

Lol she back at square one again before they got together, minus her friend of course.

53 minutes ago, mandy77777 said:

I so hate this plot arghhhhhh.. I'm so mad.... 

Can JH just leave JA? He really truly deserves better woman. Just 3 yrs she can't wait for him. so ridiculous!!! 

exactly!!i feel you....woahh...she said she wanted to be independent...so be it...but why did she have to meet another man regardless of what situation it is...

ohh i'm so mad n feel betrayed...like me n my husband...we had long distance relationship for 5 years with so many hardship and opposition from our families before we can finally get married n now happily with our child and parents... due to our careers...my husband even just started fully stays at our side when my kid turned 5yo...what was so difficult about it i don't quite understand??!! but i do understand some of my friends cannot stand the distance....because in JH and JA situation they need a willpower to claim ..."come what may..." ....aigooo~~~~ ...if you want to be a crazy lover...you should go all the way...darnnn!!

We got angry with Jin Ah but that does not mean we hate Jin Ah. Of course we still love her as our Pretty Noona. I won't forget I really loved her character in the beginning until ep 11. Calm down, chingu, only 1 episode left. Let's support it till tge end. I am just afraid with the ratings for tonight. I do not know whether the Korean viewers are also as angry as we are in this thread lol but I hope because they are angry with Jin Ah, they'll still tune it until the end to see if Jin Ah and Joon Hee really end up together:lol: 

@azwhoony come what mayyy, Jin Ah will still be Jin Ah whom I do not know why but Joon Hee is still going gaga over her.

6 minutes ago, sunshinefate said:

We got angry with Jin Ah but that does not mean we hate Jin Ah. Of course we still love her as our Pretty Noona. I won't forget I really loved her character in the beginning until ep 11. Calm down, chingu, only 1 episode left. Let's support it till tge end. I am just afraid with the ratings for tonight. I do not know whether the Korean viewers are also as angry as we are in this thread lol but I hope because they are angry with Jin Ah, they still tune it until the end to see if Jin Ah and Joon Hee really end up together:lol: 

I just hate hate how weak she is no reason for it.

I seen stronger lead characters in 120 episode dramas. :rolleyes:

8 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

agreed as well!!JA not following JH to US and move in together i totally agree! she should woman up!! but be with another man......man...i just know some people cannot be alone even for awhile...there's always a man/woman after another even if it's halfheartedly...that is so wrong dude~~~~can she just take a break from any relationship at all?? duhhhhh!

Wait...I thought they broke up and time jumped.  There some comments that she couldn't wait...?  Did I miss a scene?

Three years is a long time. We don't know if JA/JH even communicated when he was in the US. If they haven't spoken for three years, why would you wait...?  I think this is the problem with time jumps. It's the lazy way to resolve a storyline.  Time heals all wounds etc.  Time jumps solve and contrive drama. We are still feeling raw from the breakup and suddenly there's this other guy. It feels a lot worse than it is. You just want to slap her, it looks like a betrayal. The scene was written and staged for that purpose and it's annoying.  I think that's poorly done since the audience was already turning against JA.  I'd prefer to want a happy ending at this stage of the show.  

She is still thinking about him three years later...there was that "memory...?" from the park. That is some consolation and shows she is not in love with person she's dating.  My problem is not that there is a guy. The question is how she can date someone like that after JH? I hate love triangles and I'd rather not see it shoe-horned at the end of a drama after we did so well without it for this long.  We thought she stayed in Korea because she developed self esteem. She's dating a shallow loser so.... 

However, from the scene we saw, we don't know that JH pined alone. Throughout the show we were told, he always has a girl, it was "unlike" him not to have one.  Dating is not love. I'd be fine if he was dating.  It would make me melt inside if he waited, longing for her, forever faithful...but...I would also promote JH to the King of Fantasy Hero Land. I hope he was snapped up too.  JA needs to know that if she lets him go, he'll find someone else.  I was kind of hoping that's what would happen but it was the other way around.

PS - I like that JH only has one suit. Haha. 

5 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

JH and JA talk. JH Is not happy.

JA: I haven’t bought a table yet. Let’s just use this at least.
JH: No need.
JA: Ah! I do have a tray. Since I never cooked at home, I have virtually no kitchenware.
JA: You said you were coming home tomorrow.
JH: I finished work a day early.
JA: You should have told me. I would have gone to meet you at the airport then.
JH: Why did you hide that you had moved? Again, because I might worry?
JA: You may say it’s always the same excuse, but that is also the truth.
JH: We said that we would talk about it again after I got back. Why were you in such a rush?
JH: It was only a week. Why were you in such a rush?
JA: Then what about you? You were trying to get the deposit back on your house, I heard.
JH: I said we were going to America.
JA: Do you think I didn’t know what you really intended? You were going to get your deposit back in order to help me. Isn’t that so?
JH: So what if it was? I said I would do everything I could do.
JA: From my point of view, when I think of Kyung Sun, it’s even more than you thinking of my mom. How much more am I supposed to disappoint her? I can’t do that.
JH: Then what about me? Am I just supposed to sit back and watch? What am I to Yoon Jin Ah? Am I a boyfriend who is only better than not having one at all?
JA: How can you speak like that?
JH: You’re making me speak like this.
JA: Do you have to do things for me? Can’t we just have feelings for each other and that’s enough?
JH: What is enough? If we just keep enduring it, then some day, we’ll have a fairy tale happy ending?
JA: You don’t have to be so sarcastic about it.
JH: I can’t continue on like this.
JA: What does that mean?
JH: The eyes that keep watching us expecting us to fail on your own, I can’t keep watching them any longer.
JA: Let’s not just think about it negatively, and think about it again calmly -
JH: You just have to do that on your own.

Ughh I really dislike her right now,I see he was fed up.

13 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

She even lied about something simple as moving out for NO reason.

Oh no the man you love wants to live together so horrible! 

Lol she back at square one again before they got together, minus her friend of course.

She lied as she knows that he will feel bad/upset since she was chased out of the house because of this relationship. She does not want him to feel bad, just like how he never tell her about the abuses he received frm her mother

10 minutes ago, azwhoony said:

agreed as well!!JA not following JH to US and move in together i totally agree! she should woman up!! but be with another man......man...i just know some people cannot be alone even for awhile...there's always a man/woman after another even if it's halfheartedly...that is so wrong dude~~~~can she just take a break from any relationship at all?? duhhhhh!

She is way older than him. So she cant date or have another relationship even though she broke up with him?:(

7 minutes ago, Belinda Kennedy said:

Wait...I thought they broke up and time jumped.  There some comments that she couldn't wait...?  Did I miss a scene?

Three years is a long time. We don't know if JA/JH even communicated when he was in the US. If they haven't spoken for three years, why would you wait...?  I think this is the problem with time jumps. It's the lazy way to resolve a storyline.  Time heals all wounds etc.  Time jumps solve and contrive drama. We are still feeling raw from the breakup and suddenly there's this other guy. It feels a lot worse than it is. You just want to slap her, it looks like a betrayal. The scene was written and staged for that purpose and it's annoying.  I think that's poorly done since the audience was already turning against JA.  I'd prefer to want a happy ending at this stage of the show.  

She is still thinking about him three years later...there was that "memory...?" from the park. That is some consolation and shows she is not in love with person she's dating.  My problem is not that there is a guy. The question is how she can date someone like that after JH? I hate love triangles and I'd rather not see it shoe-horned at the end of a drama after we did so well without it for this long.  We thought she stayed in Korea because she developed self esteem. She's dating a shallow loser so.... 

However, from the scene we saw, we don't know that JH pined alone. Throughout the show we were told, he always has a girl, it was "unlike" him not to have one.  Dating is not love. I'd be fine if he was dating.  It would make me melt inside if he waited, longing for her, forever faithful...but...I would also promote JH to the King of Fantasy Hero Land. I hope he was snapped up too.  JA needs to know that if she lets him go, he'll find someone else.  I was kind of hoping that's what would happen but it was the other way around.

PS - I like that JH only has one suit. Haha. 

Yes, my problem is also the same with you. I know 3 years are too long for her to wait for him but for her to have a new boyfriend like we got introduced tonight after having Joon Hee as her boyfriend throughout the 15 episodes, how can this be? Joon Hee has already shown almost what a man in love can do. Risking everything for her. Fight for anything just for her and her choice of words to Kyung Sun is I do not know, maybe it is just me who is currently sensitive but I do feel that she really deserves to lose a bestfriend. 

I know it'll a happy ending but I'm just curious, is it possible to not happy ending? they said the story based on real life so maybe she just remains as his noona forever? lol 

JA's character is really similar to her ost lyrics 'It's hard to be a woman. To fall in love just only one man~' yahh just get a new boyfriend even you really deeply fall in love with your ex and still think about him all the time. :lol:

What a pity this drama is turning into “How to make  a woman of potential into a dumb richard simmons loser”.   Really sad. What’s the point of being a good director if you finally end up with such a pathetic storyline!!

My comments above are based on what I have read here. I have yet to watch the last 5 episodes - including the one of tonight. I have been too caught up with work, real life etc. Etc. 

But at at the back of my mind there’s this little voice that’s telling me that if the last few episodes had been substantial and followed the pace of the early episodes, I would have made time no matter what!!

1 minute ago, mandy77777 said:

I know it'll a happy ending but I'm just curious, is it possible to not happy ending? they said the story based on real life so maybe she just remains as his noona forever? lol 

JA's character is really similar to her ost lyrics 'It's hard to be a woman. To fall in love just only one man~' yahh just get a new boyfriend even you really deeply fall in love with your ex and still think about him all the time. :lol:

You made my day!! :lol:

50 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

I'll fly to Korea if they end up even without a kiss tomorrow :( really

LOL I've been waiting all this time to see the cherry blossom scene and all they gave me was just another peck.. I think wouldn't get my hopes up for the Jeju scene..

Saw clips of ep 15 and have been late in watching the drama until got caught up recently.

@Belinda Kennedy Thanks for your thoughts about JA and JH. Though i have not seen the whole episode yet. I am glad you pointed out that all the venom seemed to be at JA. But you pointed out that JH also was not innocent and they BOTH were making issues that did not enable them to continue being together. I agreed that love is great and romance but true communication is important and talking out issues (not after you MADE BIG LIFE decisions) is not a prudent way of going. JA with her move and JH wanting to go to USA and expecting JA to drop everything to go with him.

JA lost KS. JA --wasn't too fond of the Me Too ending of her case (but then again I saw the clips not the whole episode).

The Time Jump was definitely expected. Not happy to see JA with the perfect guy her mom wants on paper but JA is miserable (why live your life unhappily again and waste that independence and HAPPINESS you had with JH?) Even if you don't go with JH to America (I could not blame her to go with JH. Though she loves him she would give up her hard earned career (what could she do in USA? No friends? Does she even speak English well? ) I had language partners for Korean who were house wives who found it difficult to adjust to live in USA as they were here for their spouses. Since they are not married, this is a big move for an UNMARRIED couple to do. 

JH love you and sad you had to break up it seems in this episode. I loved his gift to JA and simple drawing. I loved their hand holding in the elevator reminding us of their FIRST time holding hands she declared her liking him while being interrogated by his coworker. Those moments were so sweet. Plus the memory doing their picnic at the park and cherry blossoms. Gosh these two are so beautiful and loved the (Making videos) at the park and airport from the scene from the last episode.

Not sure how I feel about everything overall other than those handful of sweet moments of the OTP. 

uGGGH dreading watching the whole episode in its entirety.

Thanks for letting just spazz for a little everyone. Back to work and lunch. 

1 minute ago, mandy77777 said:

so maybe she just remains as his noona forever? lol 

Thus it will far worseeeee than Winter Sonata ending:lol: Winter Sonata ended beautifully with they kissed each other as if there was no tomorrow. But if this drama ends with her being his noona forever, okay, I will change my wallpaper, homescreen, and profile picture for soompi soon after the episode ends. I still have faith in this writer. Cmon, writer, do not disappoint me, enough with tonight. No more the tonight Jin Ah

All the venom is at her because she was always a major part of the problem in the relationship.The way she talk to him the way she keep lying it all gotten on are nerves at this point.I am not talking from one episode she has been getting worse and worse.

No one is saying he is innocent.

4 minutes ago, usadango said:

She lied as she knows that he will feel bad/upset since she was chased out of the house because of this relationship. She does not want him to feel bad, just like how he never tell her about the abuses he received frm her mother

She is way older than him. So she cant date or have another relationship even though she broke up with him?:(

i get what u mean...but from my point of view...she should not start any relationship before she gets over JH...isn't that what they talked about disrespecting another partner at earlier episode?? what i'm trying to point out is actually on the plot of why they need to end it (which i'm not sure were they really broken up...or just kept it hanging...) since i haven't watch the whole thing yet..ok..my mistake :D ...i should have watch the entire episode with sub first before emotionally ranting here...pardon me! :D

I've gone crazy mad just over the clips from today's episodes....but i am calm now thanks to you! :D

I agree with @Belinda Kennedy, both of them make mistake in this relationship and thinking ‘What I do is the best thing for u’ in ep15.

This episode left me speechless. SH’s wedding out from nowhere … okay … I still can accept it since it has been 3 YEARS…

I hope there is a realistic twist in with JAs ‘new boyfriend’ because it does not really make sense for JA to have this new bf when JA still love and long for JH (from the picnic scene that was show as flashback). And she did not look happy at all. :bawling:

From the last ep preview, I think JH says that “What I thought the most was that I hoped JA wasn’t too happy” This is usually what u curse ur ‘ex’ when u break up with someone. Meaning the PD and writer are going to let JA and JH have a long separation (3 years)…  OMG, how can the writernim/pdnim let them let end this relationship… both of them should fight till end against all the hates they are getting….that's what we are looking for ... 

Writernim…

I hope u don’t kill JA character with some nonsense and unlovable plot. I hope this kind of plot where they meet again after 3 years and want to get back together again just because they still love each other wont happen. What's the difference before 3 years and after 3 years...  monster mum is still the same ..  everyone around them still will not give them blessing.....Of course I want them to be together but please give a realistic and lovable plot.

At this moment, I think there is so much hates on JA …I still want to love both JH and JA. 

Let's have faith with both JH and JA till the end ...:heart:

• Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2018] Something In The Rain / Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food, 밥 잘 사주는 예쁜 누나

Archived