[Drama 2018] Something In The Rain / Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food, 밥 잘 사주는 예쁜 누나

jaiwook_08

2 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

HAPPY ENDINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG He found her on Jeju-do and they reconcile... BTW i'm not satisfying with that final kiss!!!

Thats cool but they should have reconcile in the middle I am so  so sick of dramas and their last second romance.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When they give us a quite passionate kiss, they do not zoom in the scene lol. So, after all, we do not get to see a passionate kiss at all :D okay, finally we get to see Joon Hee chase after her to Jeju and beg her and tell her that he can not live without her. We finally get to see her being carried in the rain like what we saw at ep 12. Writer, thank you for at least give us a happy scene like this. I know I should not hope too much or expect too much, I just hope a happy ending now so that it will bring high finale ratings.

13 minutes ago, jesskitkat said:

My heart is beating fast now. Is it a happy ending or sad one??

Someone pls give me an answer to the question!!!!

8 minutes ago, triplem said:

This is the latest

So is this a kind of open ending????

10 minutes ago, lizhn18 said:

Someone pls give me an answer to the question!!!!

So is this a kind of open ending????

No, it’s a  “happy ending” but whether the viewers find it satisfying is another question 

Yup , they zoomed out the kiss 

What kind of happy ending was that? I don’t understand? Mum still maintained that she was right to disagree with the relationship? The couple is suddenly together with no attempt in clarifying their hurt feelings? JA left her job because of what? Seemingly failed relationship? 

Just now, luvhollandlop said:

What kind of happy ending was that? I don’t understand? Mum still maintained that she was right to disagree with the relationship? The couple is suddenly together with no attempt in clarifying their hurt feelings? JA left her job because of what? Seemingly failed relationship? 

Just leave it alone dont ask  to many questions they are watching! <_<

So, after the kiss, they only walked around 3 seconds at the beach and the end??????? Oh, I forgot that I should have been grateful enough to have a happy ending. Cmon, myself, let's be grateful and watch it and forget the ending and what happened from ep 12 until the end. Just remember the beginning parts until the train wreck happened:) at least, we get to see a zoomed-out passionate kiss and dancing in the rain. Thank you, Jung Hae In and Son Ye Jin for establishing an outstanding chemistry. Pretty Noona will still hold a special place in my heart. I will not even want to ask about the other characters because just for our leads themselves, they are not given enough amount of full closure, I do not dare to ask and care about the other characters. Like @dramaninja said, too many questions in our minds but because it already ended, then I will not ask anything anymore. Anyway, it is a happy ending, guys!

It's amazing because in the end...it was...JH just made himself miserable.  He left her and then held a grudge and wouldn't see her. Thus...even though it seems strange for him to chase her rather than the other way around...that was the only way they'd reconcile. He had to want to be with her again to break down the wall between them. It was always his decision whether or not they reconciled.    She said she'd never marry because she didn't think he'd ever forgive her / want to reconcile with her. I think the fact she said she wouldn't marry indicates her heart stayed faithful to him even if he never came back.

It's a shame because they spent time on pointless drama with the US trip and the separation.  They could have had them fight and reconcile in episode 15 - hitting the same basic beats without the cliche melodrama in the final episode.  I would have preferred that they didn't waste time on that drama but kept some in reserve for post-reconciliation moments. I would have liked evidence they've learned from their mistakes and can actually have a healthy relationship.  Perhaps a quiet life on Jeju Island will reduce the chance for drama...?  Haha.

In this episode we see JA realize she wants a quiet life to be happy.  She doesn't need her career. She can live away from her family.  The US trip is a real shame.  They could have had this happy ending earlier. She just needed time to sort out the work situation and get her head together.  However, maybe I'm wrong. Maybe the separation helped her get her head together and it was necessary.

Either way, I'm glad we got a happy ending.  I hope KS had a secret boy toy this whole time. I wish we'd seen a happy ending for her too. 

Oh well, after almost getting a cardiac arrest, yeah, both of them are together at last. 

No passionate kiss but at last I get to see JH half naked body.  OMG he's hot hot hot! And extra burning hot when I watched the Making Film. The moment he took off his shirt preparing for the scene. OMG that body!!! He's not as muscular or bulky like Chris Evans or Chris Hemsworth but I'm already swooning and drooling!

Anyway the storyline sucks from ep10 onwards till the finale. It's so unnecessarily draggy and  both of them stupidly wasted 3 precious years just like that. For JH, he's still ok cos he's just 33 and still young for a guy. But JA is already 38 now. Come on!  

So many frustrating unanswered questions. I know it's impossible to fit and explain everything in 1 episode and true enough, they didn't. 

Sigh... this writer nim really makes me speechless. Kim Eun, I shall remember you and I shall not watch your dramas like how I followed this drama every week like crazy. I'll wait till the drama finished airing & read people's reviews first. If it's crappy, I'll avoid it at all costs!

I'm gonna miss JHI and his hot bod! Gonna start watching the Making Film again. He's so hot!

I cannot explain how I feel right now. Disappointed, uncompleted, ..., but absolutely not happy at all. Even though it is a happy ending, but I feel like the writer just want to wrap up in hurry to collect her/his money more than paying more attention in the feeling of the characters. They have spent 14 eps to love and be loved, 1 eps to endure the breaking heart, then less than 5 minutes to reconcile. Are you serious? They are both over 30, not teenagers at all. Sorry ft I say so rude. From now on, I will be more careful in picking writer and PD for my next drama. 

Archived