[Drama 2018] Shall We Live Together/ Marry Me Now? 같이 살래요

larus

Ep 31 w/Eng Subs:

If RichPlayer thinks that his dad and mom will reconnect, he is delirious.  

Didn't his mother rescind the share transfer when she learned he wanted to sell them to help his father?  What did she say?  Wasn't it similar to "...Using MY money to help that bastard..."?

Writers, you messed-up on that romantic conflict.  It is not in RichLady's character to go backwards. 

Now we know why RichPlayer kept his mother's identity a secret, he didn't want to be sent to her.  He's quite the scumbag.  Can hardly wait for his redemption.  

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/30/2018 at 7:34 PM, USAFarmgirl said:

@roli  YH gave birth to ES and the donor is unknown at least to us but as @Lunkera said ET could be ES's biological father and there are some who don't like that idea. 

But as for myself it would be the icing on the cake if it were to be true and an amazing miracle.  What a Love Story that would be to tell!!!   Not to mention a blessing in ES's life to have not only a new father but one who shared in actually giving her life. That through his act of kindness, giving her life it would be as if he loved her even before he knew her...:heart:

Hi everyone!  Finally caught up on this drama....

Heh, CSW looked pretty shocked that ET wasn't in Africa. Could it be that he knew ET, and asked him to be the donor? He probably figured it was safe, ET was in Africa, he was a good guy, handsome and smart, plus no one would ever possibly know....but now he's back, and when CSW finds out that ET is dating his ex-wife and how ES loves ET, it will make him crazy. If it's true--and I kinda hope it is--it's a great story twist. ET's mean noona won't have a leg to stand on with her "ET needs to have his own family" ridiculousness. I hope she enjoys crow, 'cause she's gonna get a heaping helping by the end of this drama. 

3 hours ago, shamrockmom said:

Heh, CSW looked pretty shocked that ET wasn't in Africa. Could it be that he knew ET, and asked him to be the donor? He probably figured it was safe, ET was in Africa, he was a good guy, handsome and smart, plus no one would ever possibly know....but now he's back, and when CSW finds out that ET is dating his ex-wife and how ES loves ET, it will make him crazy. If it's true--and I kinda hope it is--it's a great story twist. ET's mean noona won't have a leg to stand on with her "ET needs to have his own family" ridiculousness. I hope she enjoys crow, 'cause she's gonna get a heaping helping by the end of this drama. 

I was wondering then why would ET agree to be the donor? I would expect him to do a thorough check of the family even if he was willing to donate. Plus, he wouldn’t think that “so that I won’t lose my inheritance” is a good enough reason for him to donate. Don’t think he will donate through illegal means too.

I’m one of those who doesn’t like the idea of ET being the donor because it would just seem that everything was “fated” from the start. I liked it that ET loved ES for who she is, adored ES despite not being her birth father. And I want JJH’s pegs to be taken down by really opening her heart and mind to accept ES and YH, and not because ES turned out to be ET’s biological daughter. Whatever reason I can think of for her not to accept ES is just an insult to ET’s character. I want JJH (and maybe YCK too) to learn a lesson that they cannot always just insist on doing what they want and not consider other’s feelings and opinions. She claims to love ET like a treasure, but I think her reasons are totally selfish. Having ET as the sperm donor just seems too “easy” for JJH. I really want the writers to give us a solution that is more real and not easy at all. :grimace: I sound like I want YH-ET to go through a lot of angst, but then again, they will go through a lot of angst anyway because no way will they reveal ET to be the donor so early on. JMHO. 

Maybe if if it could be executed well, I wouldn’t mind. I’ve seen a similar plot in another drama and didn’t really like the way it was executed. Let’s see how it goes. :relieved:

Things I’m wondering about:

1) Who would be the first one in the Park family to break through MS’s prickly shell? YH? HH? Or little ES? 

2) Is MS going to share a room with JH when he stays over? :sweat_smile:

3) How would MS react when he finds out that JH-DY are dating? (On my assumption that MS likes DY)

4) How would JH and ET react when they find out how the other is related to YH?

5) How would JJH react to DY dating JH (who doesn’t seem like someone that JJH will approve of) and would the fact that YH and JH are siblings be the final straw for JJH?

6) How long will angsty times last for YH-ET?

7) WHEN will YH finally tell ES about the divorce?

8) Will we see another wedding in this drama? HS-MY? Or ET-YH?

9) Will the SH-KS-WAM storyline get more interesting?

:lol:

7 hours ago, shamrockmom said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAhlh8VAooWWl9KTIiRow240_F_115441156_6FKie2XaNHjuZ4ldUsdAUlTM

I agree there is no doubt the way CSW looked at ET he most definitely was shocked in seeing him.  I hope you are right about the rest except I'm not looking forward to more sisters and Ex husband push and pull.  As for CSW as much as he allowed YH to sufferer while being married to him.  I guess that saying " You don't know what you have until it's gone."  will ring loud and clear for him or will it?  I wonder if he ever will truly know what he had...

One things for sure ET already knows how precious both YH & ES are to him no doubt.  Not to mention I loved what he said about not leaving ES out of their dating.  He recognizes and honors that ES is truly half of YH's heart and he loves them as a whole. 

Even if it turns out that ET isn't ES's birth abeoji.  To him he is already her appa. 

The best kind there is, that of the heart...:heart:

Actually the sperm donor issue got me a bit confused.  Probably I am outdated, I thought sperm donors are confidential. 

YH was  inseminated in the US. Cos CHK said YH did send her all the baby's matters. I am waiting for PD-nim to unfold his/her script. 

Probably CSW is awared ET is the donor but ET/YH are ignorant. Seeing his ex dating the sperm donor is not going to boost CSW's ego.

Eagerly waiting for Sat. 

Most weekend dramas always have a small network that become intertwined and the relationship already stretch the imagination thin because they meet at work or end up knowing each other and this is to advance the story I understand. To add another layer and make ET the sperm donor is just adding another unbelievable layer giving the story less impact and lowers the quality of the story but if the writer wants to do that they will make it happen. I am disappointed.

Omo! I really want to know what's going on between YH-ET and CSW! Can't wait for Sat!

Lol-ing at DY confronting her "love rival" HH, and HS-JH-MS are sharing a room! Didn't expect that arrangement. And JH fighting to sleep on the bed instead on the floor. :lol: JH, you're the hyung, so let your younger brother have the bed!

1 hour ago, joonminfan said:

Omo! I really want to know what's going on between YH-ET and CSW! Can't wait for Sat!

Lol-ing at DY confronting her "love rival" HH, and HS-JH-MS are sharing a room! Didn't expect that arrangement. And JH fighting to sleep on the bed instead on the floor. :lol: JH, you're the hyung, so let your younger brother have the bed!

What going on his crappy sister causes issues already, but I am glad this stuff is happening already.

OST part 6 with english translation

OK JU HYUN – I LOVE YOU (사랑한다는 말)

Written preview for e32

Spoiler

은태(이상우)와 만나기 위해선 은수(서연우)를 포기해야 한다는 진희(김미경)의 말에 유하(한지혜)는 충격에 빠지고. 부쩍 아빠를 찾는 은수 때문에 더욱 마음이 심란하다. 게다가 은태가 자한병원에 있다는 사실을 확인한 성운(황동주)은 유하에게 은수를 만나게 해달라고 부탁해오는데. 한편, 미연(장미희)은 자신을 다정하게 챙겨주는 효섭(박효섭)에게 고마움을 느끼며 점점 효섭네 식구들과 정을 쌓아가고. 문식(김권)은 고민 끝에 또 다시 효섭의 집을 찾아가는데...

I think... JJH makes Yu Ha choose between Eun Su and Eun Tae :bawling:

30 minutes ago, joonminfan said:

NOOOOOOOO!!! YH didn't, right? ET looked so upset while driving and YH ran to backhug him! :heartbreak:

I think thats what the written preview says when i google translate. She is a mother, given such an ultimatum, her choice would be obvious. But question is... must she take that from Eun Tae's sister? Lol

Our tough Yu Ha will think of a way with Eun Tae. Eun Tae's sister will be in hot soup. Haha

BTS... Eun Tae's heart might be a little troubled by his little girlfriend. :lol:

On 7/3/2018 at 12:13 PM, quandocuando said:

Actually the sperm donor issue got me a bit confused.  Probably I am outdated, I thought sperm donors are confidential. 

YH was  inseminated in the US. Cos CHK said YH did send her all the baby's matters

Googled: Most sperm donation that occurs in the USA proceeds through anonymous donation. While some clinics make the identity of the sperm donor available to a donor-conceived child at age 18 as part of ‘open identification’ or ‘identity release programs,’ no US law requires clinics to do so, and the majority of individuals do not use these programs. By contrast, in many parts of the world, there have been significant legislative initiatives requiring that sperm donor identities be made available to children after a certain age (typically when the child turns 18). 

So if the insemination was done in the US then it is very possible that the donor would have chosen anonymity. 

However, my POV with regards to ET making sperm donation, he would not opt to be a sperm donor. ET is a doctor who is meticulous and conscientious. He is a responsible man and weighs his decisions carefully according to what is beneficial to all concerned. Whether he was in the US  or any part of the world, he will consider that donating sperm could lead to the procreation of a child/children and he the father. I don't think it would sit well on him that some child or children of his will be running somewhere in the world and him not knowing and taking responsibility plus there are always legal implications if somehow the identity of the donor will be known. ET being ET, I don't think would have donated. He demands conscientiousness and sensitivity from the doctors he supervises, as he demands from himself. He traveled with doctors without borders or the like wherever he is needed and busy treating needy people that donating sperm would be the last thing on his mind.  But that is just my thinking. 

Great drama so far, im quite big fan for lsw.

just want to chk who is oldest between the twins?

why YH-ex have a strange look when he saw ET? was it becos he knew ET might be the sperm donor & ES bio father??

on the side note, likes the chemistry between ET & ES, maybe they could win couple awards end of the year awards. maybe in reality lsw hoping for a cute daughter like ES. :) 

@singaporegirl JH is the older twin im pretty sure. About  CSW, we don't know yet. We suspect that ET might be donor but there might be another reason. Considering this is a korean drama, the chance are pretty high for ET being the donor.

@zenya22 I agree with you on ET personality, but this is also a kdrama, the writer aren't always consistent. 

DY confronting HH. JH arrives, DY being close with JH marking him as hers. This scene was so funny since DY didn't believe JH and HH being siblings yet. When she realize she was totally embarassed :D . Towards the end it seems like ET sister calls on YH. YH arrives and there's like a meeting between ET sister and brother in law with the intended date's mother from last time. Then ET arrive holding ES and the episode ends.

In the preview ET finally finds out JH is YH younger brother. First he act aggressive towards him being the protective uncle he is. His demeanor make a 180 turn when he finds out he's YH brother :D . CSW finds out that YH is seeing someone and he ask if it's ET really nervously and i think YH responds how did you know?.

I think that ET really is ES biological dad considering how nervous he is regarding ET.

ET fights back, MS spends his first night at the house

Ep 32

• JJH tells YH her condition for YH to date ET which means giving up ES etc.  she tells her that she will give YH some time to make a decision.  YH listens but does not say anything, but she is troubled.  Later YH meets ET being a bit tiffy but he is relaxed and happy around her, she does not tell him about JJH.
  • JH and DY are talking to each other on the phone, happy.  JH try to get tips from the dating books, HH interrupts and he tries to hide it, she offers him tickets for her workplace - to drink wine, he accepts it.  HH has an ulterior motive for this which is to meet JH's girlfriend.  After the call DY talks to ET about JH defending him.
  • CSW is shocked that ET is at the hospital, he tries to find out how long has he been there etc.  CSW is very troubled with this.  There is a good possibility that ET may be ES's bio father and CSW did something about this with no one knowing, his behavior is a bit suspicious regarding ET.
  • MY has a nightmare about her father, HS comforts her.  The next day, HS takes MY home to get dressed and cooks there.  Its a comfortable arrangement with them.  I am glad that they show that HS did not leave the cooking to SH and that fathers can do this as well for their family.
  • At office, DY showed MS something that she designed for the job, MS compliments her and I think he is somewhat indicating that he is interested in her.  DY finds MS a bit strange, she sees JH making coffee, they smile at each other talked briefly with he inviting her for a wine date.
  • YH goes through the motion of resident life with ET's support while thinking about what she should say to JJH.  YH finds out from HS that MY is looking after ES, MY and ES are having a good time with ES calling her "pretty grandma".  YH comes home to see this scene.
  • YH and MY talk briefly about JJH, YH tells her that she has no plans to stop dating ET or she would not have started in the first place.  MY offers her help but YH tells her that she does not want to ruin their friendship. ES/YH are playing to which ES brings up meeting CSW/her father YH does not say anything to that. 
  • DY arrives at the wine restaurant first and is greeted by HH, being jealous DY takes a combative stance to which she tells HH that she is JH's girlfriend and how great he is etc. HH does not say much but she is a bit ticked, JH comes in calling DY who is possessive, the talk is brief but DY gets confirmation that HH is his sister, they left.  DY is embarrassed and hurriedly walk away from JH who wonders what was it about, he finds out from her that she was jealous which makes him pleased, they resolve this happily and hold hands.  JH tries to make a deal with HH regarding not telling the family about DY.
  • MS comes over to the house for the overnight stay, he is reluctant in his behavior with a typical talk to JH/HH prior to HS/MY'S arrival.  He wants to find out where will he be sleeping.  HS says they will work that out, it turns out to be HS/MY's room along with HS and JH, there is talk as to where one will sleep, JH took the bed while MS ends up outside with the mosquitoes.  As a form of truce, JH sprays the area and talk to MS about fathers, dating etc. with MS tricking JH to get in the house. The next morning MY tries to get him to stay for breakfast but he says that he did not agree to that and left.
  • Flat couple goes to work, give presentation and KS arrives home earlier as SH had to talk to Mgr Ko who lets her aware of the office situation, SH is in an uncomfortable spot.
  • CSW finds out that YH also works at the hospital as a resident etc. he is more disturbed.  JJH contacts YH regarding her decision. YH meets JJH and says no to giving up on ET and ES etc.   JJH later meets ET telling him that she met YH and what she did, ET gets upset with her who tells him that its for his sake that is why she does this.
  • CSW called YH with the insistence of meeting ES a final time, I think she is saying yes etc.
  • ET calls YH getting upset with her for not telling him about her meeting JJH.  YH tries to calm him down and tells him of what she did in the past when she was dating/marrying CSW which was sign an agreement of giving up her family etc. and why she did.  She tells him how she regretted doing that and that she promised herself not to do something similar again and I think what she had told JJH, he is a bit calm at first.  However later he angrily made his point regarding their relationship, YH hugs him and says she does not want them to make a decision that will cause regret later etc.  they hug each other and are okay for now.
  • HH is at work, giving a sample wine to a customer who broke the wine bottle, the supervisor comes over and scolds HH.  However, the boss also comes in and defends HH, he leaves and HH seem to be falling for him.  I realise that he dresses similar to MS.
  • JJH comes up with another strategy to break up ET/YH which is invite her to a meal to meet the girl/family that she matchmake ET with.  ET finds this out from JJH as to her actions, is upset and tries to decide what to do.  At the restaurant CK/JJH are there along with the mother of girl, JJH tries to appease her its working slightly.  YH comes in and JJH receives a call from "ET" saying that he will not be there due to work, YH greets the lady.  ET arrives at the restaurant with ES, he greets them all saying that ES is his daughter which shocks CK/JJH.

Preview

• ET finally meets JH as YH's brother - its funny
  • ES and ET are enjoying each other's company while CSW is nervous about everything.
  • It seems that DY/JH got locked in the elevator, something went wrong.  I think that MS finds out about this and gets worried for DY.
  • ES meets CSW and find out about ET
  • CSW confirms from YH that she is dating ET.  YH asks how does he know ET?

Thoughts

That's the way to do it ET, show JJH/CK that he is no pushover and that to him YH/ES are a package and will be his family.  JJH is a hypocrite saying that she is doing it for ET's sake - her justification is totally flawed in her explanation, what she wants is control over ET's personal life.  I also admire YH in her manner regarding JJH as well, she learns from the past and is being careful in her making moves to ensure that there is no regret.  HH is due for a relationship so it does not surprise us that with a boss who seems to be cool, handsome and rich and then defends her makes her see him in a halo light.  I need to see the preview to confirm who got locked in the elevator if its DY/JH  I want a kiss from it, they are really a puppy couple.  MS likes DY because she gives him support when there is no one there, however DY looks at him as "friend/boss" she just helps out nothing more.

Until the next episode, take care.

Archived