[Drama 2018] Shall We Live Together/ Marry Me Now? 같이 살래요

larus

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love love love Eun Tae, Yu Ha and Eun Su. 

Written preview for episode 29
갑작스럽게 집으로 들어온 미연(장미희)에 놀라는 효섭(유동근)과 3남매. 효섭은 당황하면서도 일단 자식들 앞에선 미연을 두둔해준다. 그렇게 효섭과 미연의 동거가 시작되고. 화려한 미연의 생활방식은 사사건건 효섭 3남매와 부딪친다. 진희(김미경)는 은태(이상우)의 선을 적극적으로 추진하고, 은태가 선보는 소식을 들은 유하(한지혜)는 질투를 느낀다. 한편, 문식(김권)은 미연이 효섭 집으로 들어간 걸 알고 버림받은 기분을 느끼고, 미연은 문식이 받아들이기 힘든 결정을 연이어 강행하는데...
... sounds like EunTae's sister is going to set blind dates for Eun Tae and Yu Ha is going to be jealous :blush: 
... at his age, Moon Sik still feel abandoned when Mi Yeon moves in with Hyo Seob???

Two person in this drama I can’t stand are MS and KS’s mom, they are both

Has no respect to other, arrogant; self centered and greedy.

MS has such a fantasy of reunited his father with MY, and never asked if MY still has feeling with his father or not? only his one way act,  His scam working behind MY’S back shows his ignorance; ego and has no gratitude towards MY raised and nurture him for all these years.

cant wait to see how he will be end up to.

Wow ET is so blunt. He is so blunt that I am so shocked that when he made a decision he just goes all out. I don't know about YH because she isn't  bowled over but he just barrels through.

Mama mia... LSW and his megawatt smile does it to me each time. That guy is lethal when he is the male romantic lead. 

I hope PYH just goes for me. I want some full on romance before they hit the expected roadblocks. I hate those contrived long suffering looks. I want some romance first.

Lol and I noticed that DY has the same style as ET. I might have smirked a bit.

The sub gave us some clues as to where the story is going. We are approaching 60% - ep 30 and there is conclusion, yet there are beginnings.

HS/MY - decide to live together and I understand HS's mindset here.  MY is not the only one who is feeling the pressure, pain and stress from their upcoming nuptials.  Both of them have to deal with MS's strong objection to their relationship as well,  HS has not mentioned it but he is getting tired of people talking about MY's wealth and the fact that he is likely to get something by marrying her.  This has been the mindset for a lot of people, when they saw MY as a gold digger she has no appeal, the fact that she is wealthy is different, what is hers to them is now his so he and those around him should get from MY. WAM thinks she should collect from this pair once KS/SH got married.  I like the fact that SH told KS that they should not let that happen, hence WAM rightly so will not get anything.  The time period 6 months to 1 year is enough for new things to happen, resolve a good amount of them and adjust to the new living style for all of them now that SH has left the house.  They did not break up but took a detour together, I wholeheartedly support this especially when we know what is to come.  Also by this new action, MS is going to realize that he cannot bully MY to do what he wants because of their relationship, and what he will be losing.  MY is taking her stand and as always will bet on HS because she knows he is steadfast.  Plus its 2018, these 2 can definitely live together. = Beginning

ET/YH :heart::wub: - Once he is sure of something, got to give it to him he does not hesitate, plus he wants HS as his father-in-law who is his idol.  To him YH has a lot of pluses for their relationship to happen, he has seen her struggle, fight, cry and won.  He knows that YH is a strong hard working caring person, which is what he needs by his side when he feels like giving up, she does not once she know that its worth the fight. I like how he eliminated her bottlenecks :- she's divorced - he likes that; she has a child - he does not and it so happens that he adore yours; she has been hurt from the past and is not ready to date someone - he is a doctor as such he can heal her pain and is there to wait & support her.  ET does not care about pleasing JJH/CK he is more interested in pleasing YH's family who so happen to like him.  I like the conversation between HH/JH and how protective he is of YH once HH starts talking about ET being handsome and cool totally not like YH's ex.  YH at times because of ET can be a bit contrary its a push pull with her as she likes him but is a bit confused as to the type of like that she has for ET.  She knows that he is a good man to her, ES and her family, its just that she has been hurt before so her hesitancy is normal.  It seems that YH's next assignment is that of a Research Assistant working along with ET, yippee more closeness.  Next episode has ET going on the match-make date making YH upset, he is doing it to please his family and maybe to force YH's emotions in taking action where he is concerned. = Ending - ET leaving and Beginning  - ET's return due to YH and wanting to be her man

SH/KS - are now married, the closing of one door and the opening of the other - adjusting to married life with WAM as a mother-in-law.  WAM is going to be upset when she finds out about HS/MY and what KS/SH has decided to do.  I personally wish they had moved out because then KS will be forced to grow up and be an adult, WAM does not let him be one which is problematic. =Ending - no more dating, Beginning - marriage

DY/JH - puppy couple :wub::wub:- if someone has a gif or jpeg, pm me I would love to use it to describe them.  The reason why I call them this is because of the notes that DY sends to JH to encourage him which is of a puppy, now that they are interested in each other its only right that we have 2 puppies to describe them as they are both new to the world of like like and dating.  I find it cute that they are trying to get clues as to how to do so through the book naming I think its wrong as I believe it would be customized more to their culture somewhat.  So they are now happy to see each other all the time and are trying to find ways to do so out of office.  I keep thinking about MS and JH with his jealousy streak, DY is partially friendly to MS as she does not think that he is that bad just lonely.  Can you imagine JH seeing MS/DY together he gets upset , in MS's face about it and JH loudly announcing that DY is his girlfriend all in front of her.  Knowing DY she will fall for JH again, MS will be shocked and Mgr Yoo is likely to say that he knew this long ago. :wub::wub: There are other surprises eg the connection between DY/JH and ET/YH likely to get a higher endorsement from ET as he know the family its the one he wants to be a part of. = Beginning

Take care everyone, gone for now.

Thank you @stroppyse for the clip and translation! I watched this clip last night with absolutely no idea what they were saying but was still smitten just looking at them. :wub: I love how direct ET was but not pushy. I love that he made effort to get to know YH’s family and I absolutely love how he is with ES. He really seems like her dad! Can’t wait to watch the entire Ep 28 after work tonight! 

Just a few of my thoughts about this drama...

I don’t really care for HS/MY right now. The whole push n’ pull thing is getting old. They’re getting old. They’ve waited too long to finally be together, the fact about her wealth & the kids shouldn’t matter. Get married, buy a place & let the kids grow up. Moving on...

ET/YH- This is my motivation for watching the show. So happy that ET is so transparent with his feelings. YH gets it now, hopefully romance starts. 

JH/DY-  Adorable Couple! I would hate for MS to complicate matters for them too.

I was hoping SH would forget KS. He’s still a boy. I wanted SH with her boss. 

HH- to find her own success instead of relying on MY. She could rely on herself w/o a man. Are they going to pair her with MS? Not seeing any movement on this front.

Until next time 

ET’s confession can last me until next Sat.:wub:  YH, if you are not going to say yes, I am going to steal your position.  You can’t find Man like ET, a rare breed.

I really like the flimsy and sexy nightgown. Anyone of you like that too?:D

I find it strange to have in-laws telling you, who should sit at the bride’s Mum’s seat. (Probably this only happened in SK). First time I heard of this arrangement. Someone has to go and tell WAM to mind her own business and MY’s wealth is hers alone.

Several Dramas And Variety Shows To Not Air This Week Due To 2018 World Cup Coverage

Continuing from last week, many programs on MBC, SBS, and KBS2 will not be airing this week due to coverage of the games.

These are some of the changes to expect this week:

Saturday, June 23

KBS2’s weekend drama “Marry Me Now” will not be broadcast on Saturday.

https://www.soompi.com/2018/06/17/several-dramas-variety-shows-not-air-week-due-2018-world-cup-coverage/

Regarding no Marry me Now next Saturday - bummer, but at least I'll get an extra hour+ of sleep - I think.  However, I still want the video preview.

From my over 8 years experience watching kdramas what I have noticed for the dailies and weekend dramas is this - over 90% have the full family unit living together - 1st, 2nd and 3rd generation and maybe 4th generation (rarely happen).  As a matter of fact it seems like a sin if there if one of these type of shows without it, hence the drama dynamics which although makes no sense/foolish to us makes sense to them especially when you factor in the cultural aspect.  This is applicable to other countries as well e.g. India.  There is independence but more interdependence and strong reliance on family.

So @chdom, I do somewhat I understand and agree with what you are saying about HS/MY but would there be a weekend drama without this or WAM?  Answer = no  because this is a typical weekend drama,  we have to adapt and get what they are saying though at times its annoying, frustration and tough to ignore.

HH - right now it looks like the writer does not know what to do with her character, except to act as a cheerleader and support for her family and the cf girl for household products including food.  I like HH and as for her changing her mind regarding MY due to wealth, I do not like it but understood it as her mindset is similar to what others are.  However, for the most part HH has never made a monetary demand from MY, what she wants is power that the "wealthy" seem to have.  When HH asked for a favor from MY to go to the exclusive section at her workplace, it was for the experience and then meeting that teenage jerk who was bullying her there, she had the satisfaction of being able to tell him off due to MY's support.  She could not do so earlier as she is an employee without power and he is a VIP, her supervisor did not protect her when it is clear that HH was getting bullied by the teen.  HH was being professional and if she was really herself she could have gotten fired.  MY offered HH to buy her a gift but she said no and she told her why.  You also have to think about their family experience with YH's ex family who abused their wealth and power making her own feel very small and unworthy - she wanted the ability to put them in place but for the sake of her family she could not nor was in a position to do so.  I think that I have said this in a previous post but SH is not enough for HH as a mother, she is a sister and I think that HH no matter the age wants mom - even a step one who is nice as MY.  Hopefully they do something to her character soon.  HH for the most part relies on herself and her family not much on MY, she supports the relationship between HS/MY plus she listens to both YH/SH as to her behavior around MY, what is expected of her so she does not become leechy.

@quandocuando  I like the negligee too, but I can never imagine it being worn on that show, that is a X rating for that, so they will stick to very conservative wear.  Though I wish they had more appealing negligee/nightwear that can be conservative and cute.  Theirs is not.

Gone for now

Just finished Ep 28, and I'm just reduced to squealing and cooing after watching YH-ET scenes twice! :wub: how refreshing to have a male lead who just says whatever is on his mind and makes it so clear to the female lead that he likes and her and wants to be with her, and no matter what excuse she gives him, he counters it right back. I can understand why YH is still undecided. She has suffered a lot from her previous marriage, and she is right in being concerned about what CK and JJH think of ET liking her. Crossing my fingers that she will decide soon and quickly tell ES about the divorce so that I can see more sweet moments between ET and YH!

We got very little JH-DY this ep, but I guess there were a lot of other things going on. I suddenly had a LOL moment watching HH tell JH about ET, and JH responded with how he should have an interview with the doctor. Reminded me of the two times ET "interviewed" JH and asked him what he was willing to give up for DY. Is JH going to do the same to ET? It would be really funny if he did that! :lol:

I'm also looking forward to watching how MY-HS are going to adapt to living together, and how the family is going to adapt to that too. MY seems very confident that she can get MS to accept HS, and I wonder how that is going to play out. Plus, is HH going to play a role in that? I agree with @chasen8888 that HH seems to be under-utilised for now. The only other family drama that I watched is FIS, and I thought that drama fleshed out the other couples' stories rather equally besides the main couple. What's in store for HH? Please give her a good story too! 

Ugh I do not want to talk about MS. Will just ignore him until he can become a more mature person.

I love how nicely the romance between Eun-tae and Yoo-ha is going; sincere, adult and warm. Eun-tae is just great! He likes Yoo-ha and adores her daughter, wants to be good to her family and loves his sister and niece. Uff how can anyone resist this man? I want the full romance soon and of course I'm expecting trouble ahead but not that much, Eun-tae is in his way to fall in love hard and the way he is he's not giving up Yoo-ha because something so meaningless to him as to what other people might think of him marrying a divorcee, the only problem is his sister opposing.

Also I'm so ready for Jae-hyung and Eun-tae meeting! it's time to turn the tables. "What are you ready to give up for her?!" Well he already gave her daughter his blood...

About the rest, Hyo-seob and Mi-yeon: not so interesting, maybe something good will come of them living together.

Kyung-soo and Su-ha: ugh she's going to suffer with her MIL and now that Hyo-seob is not marrying Mi-yeon the MIL is going to go crazy on her. Poor her, she deserves better but Kyung-soo has no backbone.

Jae-hyung and Da-yeon: they're so cute I want them to start dating already I don't want Jae-hyung and Moon-shik to fight even more if Moon-shik finds out Da-yeon likes Jae-hyung, they could be good friends!

Hyun-ha: is she even up to something? she's no longer a troublemaker, doesn't have a boyfriend, a crush or a job! Please do something more meaningful with her character.

Moon-shik: I feel bad for him but at the same time I want to punch him in the face. Ugh and I don't understand what Mi-yeon is doing, sometimes I feel she really wants to get rid of him and his fears and bad deeds are justified but no, the boy need to see he's wrong all around.

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2018] Shall We Live Together/ Marry Me Now?, 같이 살래요 - Sat & Sun @ 19:55 KST

c4fc3afa56a980763009d28dcfe70bfa.jpg  Weekend is almost here... :w00t:

More moments like this please...images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTqfh3z7RijKHe72v-G4R3:wub:

I just love the man that ET is he knows what he wants and he isn't afraid to say it out loud...

I'll take you...  I'll take your child... I 'll take on all your fears and doubts...

And wrap myself and my love completely around you and everything and everyone that is a part of you...

Just say you'll take me too...

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

Umm are we sure we get episodes this weekend?

They announced that Saturday`s episode won`t air due to FIFA World Cup but did not say anything about Sunday. I think drama Marry Me Now will air Sunday as usual.

:wub::wub: Preview for Episode 29.  Love love love it!!

kG8GqsR.jpg

Due to FIFA Broadcast, there is some change to this weekend:

Saturday 23 June

There is a special screening for Marry Me Now.  

Timeslot: 1925-2045 KST

It will feature BTS, cuts that has not been shown before and interviews.

Source

Sunday 24 June

Episode 29 at usual 19:55 KST  :wub::wub:

Excited to watch!! Looks like it is going to be a good episode!!

1 hour ago, Cestbon said:

:wub::wub: Preview for Episode 29.  Love love love it!!

Due to FIFA Broadcast, there is some change to this weekend:

Saturday 23 June

There is a special screening for Marry Me Now.  

Timeslot: 1925-2045 KST

It will feature BTS, cuts that has not been shown before and interviews.

Source

Sunday 24 June

Episode 29 at usual 19:55 KST  :wub::wub:

Excited to watch!! Looks like it is going to be a good episode!!

OMG I’m so excited! Seems like ET got tricked/forced to go for the blind date. And I really want to know what MS said to DY. Anybody has time and kind enough to do a translation of the preview? ^_^

Gosh, how am I going to wait till Monday to watch Ep 29?

Hi all, just joined and read all the posts. Thank you. All very enlightening posts regarding the characters and their issues. I have become an avid reader. Keep em coming and thank you. Like everyone can't wait to see the next episode and Dr. Jung kiss to YH. Till Sunday you guys 

Archived