[Drama 2018] Shall We Live Together/ Marry Me Now? 같이 살래요

larus

If we’re going to focus on tropes, there are also plenty drama shows where the nice girl falls for the jerk and/or arrogant rich guy. I’m just glad the writers gave DY and JH a healthy friendship to grow from. They’re both good natured and respectful kids. Watching DY encouraging her mother to accept ET’s choice believing that her uncle would know best was really sweet. She knew the right words to say to soothe her mom while striking the right tone. On the other hand, watching JH always giving in to his sisters and even offering an olive branch to MS the night he slept over shows that he’s a sweet kid too. He’s more conciliatory than I would be in the same situation by thinking of things from MS’ perspective and agreeing that he understood MS’ feelings and objections to MY’s marrying HS.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are several opinions in relation to @hmmmgood statement regarding DY/MS, most are in disagreement of which I tend to endorse because the justification is clearly there to support DY/JH over DY/MS.  While the point made for MS, for the past 33 episodes there are very clear reasons why DY did not gravitate towards MS but more JH.  These are:

1. Granted MS has his nice and insecure moments but from the first episode onward, for at least 75% of the time he has been a jerk and a bully.  DY has seen this for herself.  MS does not need DY to fix him, he needs to do that himself and though he does not like it he is actually getting the support and help he needs through HS/MY and in a way JH.  
  2. He likes DY now because somehow she is always there when he is at his low points providing silent support.  Also I do not like his approach to DY's father because its like a business deal to them and not taking the person's feelings into consideration - its selfish.  DY has always been like that for people and that is why ET is very protective of her and thinks that no man deserves DY.
  3. JH from high school has for the most part been a sincere person towards people as long as you are respectful he does the same and is overall considerate.  When DY was being bullied in school, he defended her and helped when he could and she gave him encouragement. 
  4. JH  is not perfect, he goes through the motions like all of us in trying to tackle things like love, family, work and relationships with a few slips along the way, which we have seen.  Its the same with DY especially when it came to work as she initially did not take it seriously but after a while did and has started to like it and being appreciated for her achievements, she likes what it does for her on a whole.
  5. As both JH/DY entered the working world they learned from each other what its like to be an adult with a job and matured together.  Yes, DY did have a crush on JH earlier but she let it off once she saw how disenchanted he had become, but it changed when they start experiencing things together which grew to more than like.  Plus have to admit, JH does have his cool moments and words which makes him very appealing.
  6. Now that DY knows that JH likes her a lot she is happy because she knows that he has seen who she is and like her no matter what so he is steadfast in his feelings.  With MS, I am not so sure, why does he care for DY - is it a form of crutch to deal with his abandonment, mom issues or does he like her the person?
  7. Although in other countries they have JH/DY dating motions at an earlier age, kdrama has shifted it for them to be in their 20's after high school so it feels juvenile, funny and innocent at the same time.  I do not think MS ever had a relationship despite claiming to have one.

I finished with this for now.

Watched the subs and there are several things to note and I hope for goodness sake that they let us know the truth before episode 40.

ET consideration of ES is very deep - he knows her favorite songs, has a seat for her in the car, is there to listen to her secrets and worries, keeps his promises and for the most part is comfortable around her. CSW never felt comfortable around ES and YH's talk to him about "Anna" was very telling as to her view of him as a father and a person.  CSW has never given ES a "gift". I already spoke about CSW suspicious behavior towards ET but here is new info that just came up, the teacher talk to ES - she said that ES was similar in appearance to ET with long arms and legs to which ET agree because he thinks of himself as ES's father.  Now what is that saying ?  To me the best thing would be for CSW to tell the truth and give up rights of ES to ET, he caused the situation therefore out of "love" and consideration to ES he should let her go to YH/ET.  However its a huge mess.  I won't speculate CSW actions as to how he manage to get it done but he did, I think its out of admiration for his mentor, someone let us know when the ET's father died because strange as it may seem he could be connected as well - mental makjang for you.  

So for the flat couple, SH is being promoted and is placed in the uncomfortable spot of transferring her hubby to a different section that no one likes.  This will affect their home life and WAM.  Can someone let us know when they are going to change HH's boss, please let him die through kdrama truck of doom and give us a better actor that we can actually like with chemistry with HH.  However, what I do not like is the fact that HH has not changed much in terms of being materialistic, I do not like one of her criteria of boss being her type is that he has money - so what, just like MS he could also be an a=s.    The promotion poster has HH holding MS away from DY, at first I thought it had to do with a possible relationship between them but another factor came through and that is to protect her brother's relationship with DY as we have MS crushing on her right now.  As we all know HH is protective with family.  I would love to see WAM, JJH/CK once they find out that HS/MY are living together, it would be very interesting.  

Gone for now.

CSW told YH she can date any man except ET raise my suspicion that CSW might have broken the law in the insemination process. He's resigned to YH leaving him for good, though he did try to linger around YH & ES, so there shouldn't be any jealousy on his part whoever ET may be related to ES. He seems afraid that the revelation of ET-ES bio relationship one day might land him in deep trouble. In anyway, Dr Kang seems to discover something regarding ES' blood test so it might eventually lead ET-YH to the truth without CSW' confession. 

3 hours ago, hmmmgood said:

I wonder if JH would have fallen for her if she looked like her old self (or would she have been friend-zoned for life). Strangely, I think MS would have liked her regardless of her appearance.  I thought  it was interesting that MY mentioned that MS didn't go for flashy, pretty girls.  

As for HH, she's just too shallow which MS isn't.  He has serious issues, but being shallow doesn't seem to be one of them.  

@chubbz The many interconnected pairings are too much.  This drama is pushing it which is saying something since kdramas love "coincidence."  What will they call each other if both pairs got married?  Which honorific will prevail?  

I believe JH would still fall in love with DY even if she didn't slim down. He defended chubby DY when others ostracized her. He didn't fall head over heels on first sight of slim DY. Feelings slowly grew when he got to know her better, so looks were secondary comparatively. I agree MS would not have minded chubby DY. He wasn't even shocked nor was he mean when he saw the old photographs of her. It's like he knew how it must still bother her but he remained unaffected by how she used to look.

HH is definitely materialistic and can be manipulative (but not maliciously). She can be immature and impulsive but can also be fiercely loyal. Same for MS, who can be immature but he can also be emotionally quite loyal. The two of them react to each other, with neither giving each other time of the day and do not hesitate in calling each other out or exchanging sarcasm and barbs. That's what I meant by equals.

As for interconnected r/s, as I mentioned, the current two pairs are enough to cause ES a headache. Is JH uncle or cousin-in-law and is DY aunt (by marriage) or cousin? JH & DY's future kids will face the same headache. MS & HH would be less tricky if MS is de-registered from MY's household (which probably can be done in tandem with her registration to HS's household upon marriage)?

5 hours ago, skinnerbox said:

HH and her boss, cute. We need more Hyun-ha.

HH displays charisma & charm when she's at work. I like how she bows gracefully & serves professionally. Her only flaw is being too realistic. But she doesn't scorn or sneer at her rich customers. Just envy them. She bonds well with ES too. And to think that innocent and demure DY was capable of confronting her when she mistook HH for a love rival and later giving her a lecture for improper addressing of an elder bro. Who is DY to interfere when HS didn't even mind?  Haha!  DY is not a pushover. She poured water over MS as retaliation for mistreating JH and confessed to ET she was JH's 'kidnapper'. ET need not overly worried about her. She's not less assertive than HH.

Sorry not getting the praise for ET sister after what she did,she is not a good person at all.

A good person does not go behind her brothers back and tell his GF to leaver her child behind if she wants to date ET thats is not a nor normal thing to do tho its pretty sick too.Especially when he adores the little girl.

Also again a good person does not used their bro as some type of bargaining chip to get even more ahead in life its disgusting.

No she is not getting in praise for me because she was nice to ES she is fake,and will go behind his back again and continue being a crappy person.

10 hours ago, yusefull said:

Just because she was nice to MS, that doesn't mean they must date. A girl can be nice to somebody without any other reason.

If you add the fact that she clearly told everybody she doesn't feel anything for MS (she even told him). He just don't listen to her and live in his own world.

I still hate the type of character who don't listen to the girl and think for her.

MS has assumed DY's refusal to quit from his dept as an indication that she likes him. Never once has he imagined that it is for JH. Moreover, it is CK & MY's idea for MS & DY to have this office 'blind date'. MS knows about it only much later and he realises that DY is aware of the match-making all the while. Thus it's no doubt he has this misconception that DY is interested in him and refuses to quit. Her denial is probably deemed as shyness from his POV. 

It's not that I prefer the 'villians' in this drama but I do like everyone except CK & the Chae's members. Every character has his/her virtues and flaws so I would rather enjoy each character with an open mind. No offence!

I am more interested in MS growth and I see small cracks in the armor. That little talk during the sleepover when he sort of opened up to JH re his father just for a moment but even just for a moment is progress for him. It is not easy for him to trust but that moment he talked about his father with another person other than his mother was big. It is hard for him to talk about his father with mom because it ends up in an argument but at that moment JH expressed his understanding. I also think that without the twins MS stay over will be boring and intolerable. Having the twins to argue with and fight over space and beds and who is older and the right to command respect is something siblings do and makes MS sleep over more interesting and fun. He is not aware of it yet but I think the twins are growing on him. If he goes for the agreed sleepover and one of them will be out of the house for some reason, I think he will miss and be worried about him/her. I think they are the doorway to the opening of MS heart and acceptance. Also, PYS is getting to know how to make him cooperate knowing how much he cared about his mother. At the store when he said he did not want to choose beddings and PYS said that the beddings were for his mother MS started choosing. That is what I want to see more of from the MS character. 

I find it so funny how ET and JH were debating which one of their relationships was deeper so that one can give way to the other. I laughed but I do wonder if it will be a major problem for JH/DY because chances are ET/YH has more strength to stand on considering they’re grown adults. DY seems more subject to her parents just by the way she had to persuade her mom that she didn’t want to quit her job and hid it from her at first. She seems very filial much like JH although HS would probably support his child like he has done with SH and YH so far. JH also worried about their different social classes and even consulted MY about this on the rooftop terrace. DY also said she felt uneasy in yesterday’s episode and wondered if her mother will object to her relationship like she did ET. From all this I suspect JH/DY has their trouble ahead too.

14 hours ago, hmmmgood said:

Whoa, such strong reactions to my post.  I had no idea people hated MS so much.  I agree that he is a shady jerk who continues to do stupid and short-sighted things.  I agree that DY should not reform MS.  I hate it when that trope is used in story lines (and in real life).  I don't think she should reform him, he will have to take the steps to reform himself on his own irrespective of whether she is or is not in his life.  Still I think when he's around her, he doesn't feel that he needs to behave a certain way or be on guard which is why you do see other sides of him beyond the jerk. 

I actually understand where you are coming from and posted about MS once already myself.   I believe that although he placed prickly walls around him and his nature is in fact jerky no doubt.  What this young man needs and lacks is  REAL love it's just that simple.  That feeling of belonging and being apart of  something greater than himself.  That sense of FAMILY and TRUST.  Where one goes to find comfort and where the memories are not about regret or loneliness or burden.  Where there is no need for secrets or masks but one can truly be themselves.  Where you're understood, forgiven and accepted warts and all...

Relationships and family that are felt and built upon giving and receiving caring and warmth.  I don't think he is the way he is because he is happy, far from it.  I think he is the way he is because he didn't receive the love he deserved as a boy.  And it lead to poor choices and a very bad attitude.  I believe his life needs changing and I think he just found the right person without knowing it in HS.  Oh yes, he has met his match and what I love about HS is that he sees something worth saving in MS too...

PS I think there is someone for MS it just isn't DY as DY & JH have a beautiful story all their own in fact they would have made a great drama OTP all their own...  Who knows?  Maybe someday... LOL:heart:

11 hours ago, newyee said:

MS has assumed DY's refusal to quit from his dept as an indication that she likes him. Never once has he imagined that it is for JH. Moreover, it is CK & MY's idea for MS & DY to have this office 'blind date'. MS knows about it only much later and he realises that DY is aware of the match-making all the while. Thus it's no doubt he has this misconception that DY is interested in him and refuses to quit. Her denial is probably deemed as shyness from his POV. 

The first sentence I am fine with, the second one I partially disagree with.  DY's refusal to quit is not primarily JH but her own self discovery as a person of worth.  JJH has raised DY to be a wife of means and not one with interests other than the home, being too protective of DY due to the past bullying.  The job gave DY the opportunity to become more.  Very few of us knew of DY's interest and talent in the design, the job let her explore this.  At home all the tasks are done by JJH, if it was not for the job our opinion of DY would be less than great.  Sure she is a nice person but is that all to her?  What can DY do? That would be the commonality here.  DY learned to like, defend herself through the job, be brave/strong, she also got other's admiration and respect.  When it comes to work maturity, I think DY had the most growth.  MS misconception where DY is concerned is his ego, he is full of it as DY point blank tells him that she has no interest, she rebuffs him when he comes too close, DY has for the most part been kind to MS.  DY is in no way shy except with JH.

10 hours ago, zenya22 said:

Also, PYS is getting to know how to make him cooperate knowing how much he cared about his mother. At the store when he said he did not want to choose beddings and PYS said that the beddings were for his mother MS started choosing.

I am going to be a bit chauvinistic here and state that there is a difference between men shopping vs women in terms of bedding etc.  All MS/JH did was pick the top bedding, it was immediate there was no look in quality, cost or design etc.  As women, we do not immediately take the first thing unless it meets our specific criteria.  For me quality, design, function, cost, who it is for and the fact that I know that I/they can tolerate having this bedding in the bedroom for months/years to come matters. That scene felt like a quick bedding ad poorly played out.  Shopping like that does not take 1 minute but more than that takes time.

10 hours ago, celebrianna said:

DY also said she felt uneasy in yesterday’s episode and wondered if her mother will object to her relationship like she did ET. From all this I suspect JH/DY has their trouble ahead too.

Heck yes both JJH/CK are going have strong objections to their relationship, its like the Parks are taking away those that they love the most/ have some interest in - MY.  JJH/CK are calculative, hypocritical and opportunistic which is why they suit each other.  They also have the arrogance to tell others that they are not any of those things.  I had to laugh when JJH told ET that he has to be calculative when it comes to choosing as he does not want demands made from him and in the same breath said that she wants him to have someone who loves, takes care and support him.  Isn't that's what YH has been doing for ET - giving him love, care & support; the minor difference is that she does not have a so called "big family name" behind her.  When ET was in trouble with getting no support, the one who worked the hardest and got it for him was YH and not the brother-in-law who lied to use him to get to Korea and gave nothing but a threat with family as hostage in return.  Let puppy couple have their troubles, I am fine with that but I want a decent kiss before it starts - need one from another couple, they are my choice.

6 hours ago, USAFarmgirl said:

I think he is the way he is because he didn't receive the love he deserved as a boy.  And it lead to poor choices and a very bad attitude. 

I partially disagree, I think he got love from MY but did not understood it especially when he expected it from his bio parents who have used him for the most part.  Thats where MS insecurities arose from - his father was the first to hold his hand but it was also one that gave him up to MY, which to me was not out of love.  His mother only wants to take from him even though she threw him away. MY reluctantly took in MS but learned to love him as her child inspite of the nasty circumstances.  MS knowing MY's situation manipulated, condition himself in order to receive her love and prevent being abandoned.  Yet the irony is that he end up loving his adoptive mother.

It seems that I am all about quotes today.  Take care.

35 minutes ago, chasen8888 said:

Heck yes both JJH/CK are going have strong objections to their relationship, its like the Parks are taking away those that they love the most/ have some interest in - MY.  JJH/CK are calculative, hypocritical and opportunistic which is why they suit each other.  They also have the arrogance to tell others that they are not any of those things.  I had to laugh when JJH told ET that he has to be calculative when it comes to choosing as he does not want demands made from him and in the same breath said that she wants him to have someone who loves, takes care and support him.  Isn't that's what YH has been doing for ET - giving him love, care & support; the minor difference is that she does not have a so called "big family name" behind her.  When ET was in trouble with getting no support, the one who worked the hardest and got it for him was YH and not the brother-in-law who lied to use him to get to Korea and gave nothing but a threat with family as hostage in return.  Let puppy couple have their troubles, I am fine with that but I want a decent kiss before it starts - need one from another couple, they are my choice.

JH will become the brother in law of his girlfriend uncle, it's kind of complicated.

I remember in lover in bloom, two twins, one married a girl and the girl brother wanted to get married with the other twin but the excuse from the other twin (other that she didn't love him) was that they were family after the wedding. I don't know if the uncle is far enough for it to be okay in korea.

The thing that make me believe the most that JH and DY are endgame is that he is the only boy that she fight her uncle about.

Both of the them are so similar on many things. They both read the same book to get closer to the other. They both support their family. They both try to understand other and listen to them. ...

I think that MS is a young CK. Both aren't monster but think about themselves first and what they want (CK lie to ET to gain more money and MS to his mom for money too). Both don't consider DY feeling and don't care about what she want and don't listen to her. The both don't care about who they hurt to get what they want.

This drama disappointed me the most with with how they treated the second characters. The people of the hospital are forgotten most of the time, the neighboor (with the wife working for MY/MS) is only there to give gossip, team leader Ko become useless very fast, ...

At that point, some feel more like big cameo that true characters.

7 hours ago, USAFarmgirl said:

I think he is the way he is because he didn't receive the love he deserved as a boy. 

I think he behaves this way because he THINKS that he didn't receive the love he THINKS he deserved. Through my job, I've met quite a few young people who have such a high level of self-entitlement. The difference is, they are teenagers and MS is a working adult.

I have not watched Ep 33 yet but I did watch the clip of MS rushing to the hospital thinking that DY was injured(?). I was actually very uncomfortable with him hugging DY, and even after she tried to push him away, he still didn't let go. I think the scene was meant to show how much DY meant to him, but I thought it was creepy. This girl has said to your face, point-blank, quite a few times, that she is NOT interested in you. You need to learn to accept rejection when you see it.

What MS needs right now is not romantic love. He needs familial love.

2 hours ago, chasen8888 said:

I partially disagree, I think he got love from MY but did not understood it especially when he expected it from his bio parents who have used him for the most part.  Thats where MS insecurities arose from - his father was the first to hold his hand but it was also one that gave him up to MY, which to me was not out of love.  His mother only wants to take from him even though she threw him away. MY reluctantly took in MS but learned to love him as her child inspite of the nasty circumstances.  MS knowing MY's situation manipulated, condition himself in order to receive her love and prevent being abandoned.  Yet the irony is that he end up loving his adoptive mother.

You have every right to disagree but please understand I didn't say MY didn't love him.   However I am saying and actually she said it herself in so many words that she held back although seeing to his daily needs still he was a painful reminder of her husbands betrayal and as a little boy who was left on her doorstep like a piece of luggage.  Told to live with someone he didn't even know and who actually didn't really want him but took him out of consideration.   She loves him deeply now but it grew over time as you did a great job in sharing.

It wasn't easy for her and I don't think loving a child from another woman your husband left you for would be.  Mind you it's not the child's fault for he is just the result but it goes without saying that it wouldn't be easy for him either...  You are right she loves him and he loves the only real Mother he has ever known MY....

1 hour ago, joonminfan said:

I think he behaves this way because he THINKS that he didn't receive the love he THINKS he deserved. Through my job, I've met quite a few young people who have such a high level of self-entitlement. The difference is, they are teenagers and MS is a working adult. 

I have not watched Ep 33 yet but I did watch the clip of MS rushing to the hospital thinking that DY was injured(?). I was actually very uncomfortable with him hugging DY, and even after she tried to push him away, he still didn't let go. I think the scene was meant to show how much DY meant to him, but I thought it was creepy. This girl has said to your face, point-blank, quite a few times, that she is NOT interested in you. You need to learn to accept rejection when you see it.

I do agree that he needs family love that is a fact...  But I think it's so easy to judge when we see how he poorly and selfishly acts as an adult and yet hard to reflect on the fact that adults often carry baggage under the surface.  In a lot of ways there still is a broken child within him.  He doesn't just need family love he needs healing...

You may be right he may believe that he deserved better but I am not sure it's self-entitlement as much as it is his yearning for someone just to hold onto and someone willing to hold onto him. 

I could be wrong but I believe the writer was trying to show in the scene where he not only rushed out of real fear and concern to help DY but in finally seeing her just wanting to hold her for a moment  like taking a breath in relief in knowing she was alright.  His eyes filled with tears said much more than my words ever could.  He does care for her.  It wasn't him being sensual it was him being thankful she was alright... I am not saying I like him but I am saying I can understand his failures as an adult...

Thanks to both of you for this is why I come and join a thread to hear, learn and listen through your words and although we may not always agree which makes it exciting!!!  Because we are always learning from each other and that in itself still amazes me. And is something to be thankful for...  If we all thought the same how boring and useless that would be...:blush:

2 hours ago, joonminfan said:

Strangely for me, I didn't feel disgusted with MS-DY hug which I always do when a hug is forced by a non-OTP guy. Maybe MS is more gorgeous than JH in some ways (sorry JH fans) but of course, ultimately, it's the personality that counts.

MS has perpetually asked DY if she's quitting and her answer is always no coz she loves her job but hides the fact that she gets to see JH as well. Each time, MS would smile & take it that DY is staying for his sake as he has reminded DY that she's only a part-timer drawing a meagre salary (so he can't understand her persistence based on her social background). And DY is the only one who knows about his dispute (probably his worst fight in his life) with MY and has shown concerns. Morever, he has CK's blessing to pursue DY.  So I actually do not see much fault in MS hugging DY out of love while being unaware of DY-JH relationship. 

But I won't be so forgiving if he comes between the couple after knowing the truth.

I am dying reading your replies. Lol. I usually can accept coincidences. But coincidental donor sperm apparently is my cut off point.

Having said that I have actually met acquaintances randomly in Seoul. A few times actually. Plus in a few other big cities. And according to my family ( since I don't watch sports or local tv ) perpetually meet celebrities and politicians or sit next to a well known person at performances or restaurants. However I am totally oblivious to their status. Unless you're like Hyun Bin, Park Bo Gum etc. Hahaha.

I have been so busy watching the raw episodes of a Cdrama that I haven't seen last weekend's episodes. Think I will wait 2 more weeks 4 more episodes so I can marathon it. I have no stomach to wait for the ET break up attempts 2 episodes at a time.

3 hours ago, newyee said:

Strangely for me, I didn't feel disgusted with MS-DY hug which I always do when a hug is forced by a non-OTP guy. Maybe MS is more gorgeous than JH in some ways (sorry JH fans) but of course, ultimately, it's the personality that counts.

MS has perpetually asked DY if she's quitting and her answer is always no coz she loves her job but hides the fact that she gets to see JH as well. Each time, MS would smile & take it that DY is staying for his sake as he has reminded DY that she's only a part-timer drawing a meagre salary (so he can't understand her persistence based on her social background). And DY is the only one who knows about his dispute (probably his worst fight in his life) with MY and has shown concerns. Morever, he has CK's blessing to pursue DY.  So I actually do not see much fault in MS hugging DY out of love while being unaware of DY-JH relationship. 

But I won't be so forgiving if he comes between the couple after knowing the truth.

Both guys are not my type physically, so the looks are secondary to me. However, I still prefer JH's personality over MS. I don't see why MS should assume that DY is not quitting her job because of him, just because she didn't reveal her interest in JH. He makes a lot of assumptions based on his own thoughts and probably his ego, and that is after DY has stated several times it's not because of him. I have no issue with him hugging her at first, but she tried to push him away, which to me, is a sign of rejection due to discomfort, but he still continued to hug her. THAT is what I have an issue with. No means no.

Well, I guess it's a good thing that MS is getting on my nerves, because it means that the actor is doing a good job portraying him. :D

@joonminfan

Understand your perspective.

I would be totally :w00t::angry: if I have an issue with MS.

MS must have watched too much kdrama and mistaken that when a lady struggles, it means 'I am not ready for the hug but may submit to you if you'd hold a little longer '. :lol:

While we are seeing some small bumps on the DY and JH road (ET being overprotective, JJH against YH and MS falling for DY),  the big obstacle will certainly be CK.

The scene this week between CK and MS gave us a bit of insight of how it might play out. CK mentions he approves of MS because of his ambition and his talent for finances (but we know it's also because CK sees this as an informal merge with MY's business network). In CK's eyes, JH will be a total bum: still a rookie at his age with fragile ties to MY. We know JH has ambition and, after he arrives from his trip next week, I bet it'll be shown he has a talent for business; not to mention his ties to MY will be just as tight as MS, in that none are blood related - CK won't care, still a bum.

I have the feeling MS will be the friendly hand that will push the car over the bump - or, even better (because this is K-Drama), the tractor machine that will tear down the bump. Wait and see. :)

@superfetch I wonder why CK& JJH, being very calculative, did not send DY to a private elite school to up her chances of meeting offsprings of high social ranking? Why didn't they help DY change her school when she was bullied to the point of being suicidal? JJH said she paid a bomb to get rid of DY's fat photos circulating in the net so she was aware of her situation.  DY school seemed like a public school since JH was also attending. HH & JH did not attend the same school since HH & DY hadn't met each other before which probably meant HH wasn't as good in study?

Archived