[Drama 2018] Shall We Live Together/ Marry Me Now? 같이 살래요

larus

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, lampard7 said:

I really wonder when will MS fall in love with HH. I wait for couple but it is nothing happening

I have to be honest I really dont want any time wasted on him and his relationship its just not interesting or something I like to see.

8 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

I have to be honest I really dont want any time wasted on him and his relationship its just not interesting or something I like to see.

I respect for opinion but I started drama for this couple and  I want more screen time for the couple. I hope they will get more screen time

26 minutes ago, lampard7 said:

I really wonder when will MS fall in love with HH. I wait for couple but it is nothing happening

HH will probably end up with her stylish manager (but he's new &  can't act well) who matches HH's expectation. 

MS is handsome & suave but it's a pity he's snobbish. In the preview, DY is trapped in the lift with that high school ex-senior & it seems like MS is speeding to rescue her. Since DY is only interested in JH, MS will end up without any partner.

P/S: DY looks very pretty in any hairstyle and a very good actress. 

8 minutes ago, newyee said:

HH will probably end up with her stylish manager (but he's new &  can't act well) who matches HH's expectation. 

MS is handsome & suave but it's a pity he's snobbish. In the preview, DY is trapped in the lift with that high school ex-senior & it seems like MS is speeding to rescue her. Since DY is only interested in JH, MS will end up without any partner.

I dont think so going by the poster all the couples matches up.

I’m rarely ever “this” interested in the youngest couples in family drama but DY and JH are so precious. I just can’t stop smiling when they’re on the screen. Maybe because they’re both so innocent and inexperienced in dating. They’re also simply good kids. 

It would be nice if YH didn’t have to endure so much for her relationships. I hope ET makes a firm stand with his sister. ES already saw how much her mother had to endure with the family she married into. I didn’t forget that she didn’t like to visit them because of how they treated her mom. I hope she doesn’t have to see anything like that again. 

1 hour ago, newyee said:

but the main poster and first trailer ( i think first trailer) doesn't look like. I haven't seen the full episode but ı didn't like him

ps.sorry my bad english :D

9 hours ago, dramaninja said:

I dont think so going by the poster all the couples matches up.

I'm not sure but perhaps HH & MS are major characters in this drama hence their faces must be shown in the poster & since they can't be placed anywhere else, they end up as step-siblings photo? HS & MY want their kids to accept one another as family and it's unlikely that MS & HH will have any romance involved. Anyway, I guess MS will eventually have a happy ending of being embraced by his new family and not feeling lonely anymore.

On 7/5/2018 at 9:53 AM, joonminfan said:

Omo! I really want to know what's going on between YH-ET and CSW! Can't wait for Sat!

I am very curious too. Can't wait to see CSW's defeated look if ET is indeed ES bio dad. If that's the case, ES will not see CSW as her first dad and ET as a stepdad. Instead, ET will be her 'jinjia appa'. Will love that!

As for ET's noona, she might give ET & YH her blessings without knowing the truth about ES' birth. The truth will be an added bonus at the end of the drama. Just my wish.

These parents, Noonas or Hyungs always said they love the children or siblings very much. They want the best for them. But cant they respect ET's choice. This is Kdrama, I know for the plot to proceed. But they are always not happy with whom their love ones are dating and always try to pair them with someone they knew who can further their Companies developments or someone who  are their business associates. Like in this case, obviously, ET is not interested in their business associate's daughter but Noona and the BIL want to pair them up. When we can see clearly that ET is not interested in anyone but YH/ES.

ET's Noona as a mother herself, how can she tell YH to choose between ET and ES? :angry: MY wants to help YH but I think YH said that since JJH and MY are friends, she doesn't want MY to be involved. MY is smiling, her stepdaughter, YH is very sensible. 

It is nice to see DY and HH arguing about JH. 

ET, I need your shoulders too. :wub: That broad shoulders are to die for. :tounge_wink:

Ending, Noona said that she was doing that for ET's sake. I really want to laugh. Until last week, I always see her as a sensible Mum to DY and loving Noona to ET. But these last 2 episodes, one finally sees her true intentions. Waiting for subs.

EP 32 w/o Eng subs:

NastyNoona strikes again!  Guess she wants to embarrass DrDaughter to pieces hoping her pride would not let her be so badly trampled.  BUT... HotDoc zooms to the rescue and makes all the witches in the room look like witches-with-a-B!  

BratDaughter was quite amused at the stink DimWitDaughter made thinking she was a romantic rival for ClumsySon.  He's nice.  He's cute.  But he's just clutzy and clumsy and clueless.  Did I mention cute?  Watching the romance between Clumsy & DimWit will be fun, until DimWit's mother, NastyNoona steps-in once again with the mean looks, insults, and warnings.  

WHY is MeanEx lingering?  The daughter he could not bear to see because she reminded him that she wasn't his, but a result of his 'inadequacy,' he now can't bear to live without.  Aye-yi-yi.  Poor DrDaughter, she can't catch a break. She is certainly unlucky in love!  

YH was more worry about ET having regrets like  she did with her ex . :(

I glad ET made it clear at the end his decision calling ES his daughter. :thumbsup:

His sister is just as slimy as her husband no wonder she marry the sumbag. :thumbsdown:

I say... did they fly over a Korean sperm for YH's pregnancy in the US? Or a random sperm bank in the US produced a Korean born sperm donor sample?

I am putting it out there in plain unflattering terms. Just because there are speculations galore. Statistically I presume the chances of me winning a lottery is higher than a Korean getting a sperm donor from a Korean while in the US. Not to mention actually meeting the person. Presuming that the sperm banks in S Korea are actually known things. If it was done in Seoul the gossip will be known.

Either way... it all sounds yucky and ewwy to me. Not artificial insemination and being a sperm or egg donor. It is the whole " out of all the Koreans in the world YH hit a Korean medical doctor sperm donor"?

I am falling out of my chair laughing writing this post.

Wow! Jang Eun Tae really know how to throw a gauntlet at his sister's face. Although I am not happy for him to bring in a child as a "weapon".

Looking at the preview and at the ex husband's face, he know something that we seem to hope that is the truth. Eun Tae could be Eun Soo's birth father. Even they share a common middle name.

1 hour ago, Jackie1048 said:

Wow! Jang Eun Tae really know how to throw a gauntlet at his sister's face. Although I am not happy for him to bring in a child as a "weapon".

Looking at the preview and at the ex husband's face, he know something that we seem to hope that is the truth. Eun Tae could be Eun Soo's birth father. Even they share a common middle name.

Not much he could do when his sister decided to used her as a "weapon" it was his only option to make the biggest statement.

22 hours ago, Lunkera said:

I agree with you on ET personality, but this is also a kdrama, the writer aren't always consistent. 

I will wait and see. Like you said, the writers are not always consistent which means they may not be consistent with the sperm donor expectation. May the writers surprise us with something totally realistic and unexpected? How would the ex-husband know who the donor was by the way? It is speculated that he knows ET donated the sperm but how? 

Archived