[Drama 2018] Shall We Live Together/ Marry Me Now? 같이 살래요

larus

18 hours ago, Cestbon said:

:wub::wub: Preview for Episode 29.  Love love love it!!

Sunday 24 June

Episode 29 at usual 19:55 KST  :wub::wub:

Excited to watch!! Looks like it is going to be a good episode!!

So excited too! I’m thrilled the wheels are finally turning!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New OST for Eun Tae and Yu Ha will be released on June 29. Look out for it!! Beautiful OST and am already addicted to it.

It was BGM for this scene :wub::wub:

Lyrics in hangul OST <사랑한다는 말>

Spoiler

바람이 머물다가 간 걸까
햇살아래서도 난 서늘해지네
아마도 그대라면 할 수 있을까
나를 봄의 꽃길로 가게
그리워한 만큼 내 소원 이뤄질런지
따스한 손길의 그 사람 내게올런지

사랑한다는 말 어려운 그런 말 보다
그 자리에 큰 나무같이 지켜 줄 사람
하루하루 나의 안부를 물어 주는 사람
그대 나를 안아준 사람

이런 게 운명인걸까
내 맘을 가져간 그대
언젠가 사랑이 될까

두 손에 남은 그대의
숨결이 날아 갈까봐
나는 그댈 붙잡고 싶지만
사랑한다는 말 어려운 그런 말 보다
그 자리에 큰 나무같이 있어 줄 사람
하루하루 나의 안부를 물어 주는 사람 그대
나를 안아준 사람

사랑한다는 말 전하며 다가온다면
그대에게 난 안기며 내 맘을 말해 줄 텐데
하루하루 나의 마음을 어루만져줄 그대여
나를 웃게 한 사람
나를 안아준 사람

Curious and could not wait... so i did a google translation. Sounds strange for some parts... but you will get the overall idea :lol:  .... Saying I Love You

Spoiler

The wind has stayed.
Even under the sun I'm cool
Maybe you can do it
Take me to the flowering path of spring
As long as I miss my wishes.
The man of the warm touch comes up to me.:wub:

It's hard to say that I love you.
A person to keep like a big tree on the spot
Someone who gives me my best regards every day
The man who hugged you

Is this destiny?
You took my heart
Will it be love someday

The rest of you in your hands
I wonder if the breath will blow away
I want to hold on to you
It's hard to say that I love you.
A person with a big tree in place
A person who gives me my best regards every day
The person who hugged me

If you tell me you love me,
I'll give you my heart and tell you my heart.
I will touch my heart every day
Someone who made me laugh
The person who hugged me

Our sweethearts was spotted filming in  Yeouido Park :wub::wub:

Had trouble pasting the pictures directly here.

Source

Filming at a cafe too!

Some screencap of today's special.

You can see more photos here

There is a section for Eun Su.  Question was around -who is Eun Su?-

Jae Hyeong said "i really dont know" followed by  "i am curious".

Hyun Ha asked "whose daughter is eun su"

Eun Su said "keep and eye on who is my dad"

I missed some bits. Hope will have video and subs soon.

@Cestbon- all the pixs are awesome. Normally weekends pass very fast for me. But this weekend takes a long time to arrive. 

I like BTS but I prefer EP 29. A picnic, a cafe and a kiss all in Ep 29? Are we that lucky! Cant wait to see it. 

I really like ET's rebuttal in Ep 28. I keep rewinding the scene. :D

17 hours ago, quandocuando said:

@Cestbon- all the pixs are awesome. Normally weekends pass very fast for me. But this weekend takes a long time to arrive. 

I like BTS but I prefer EP 29. A picnic, a cafe and a kiss all in Ep 29? Are we that lucky! Cant wait to see it. 

I really like ET's rebuttal in Ep 28. I keep rewinding the scene. :D

Am glad our turtle is not such a turtle when he is Eun Tae :lol:

I am not sure in which episode the picnic, cafe scenes are going to be in.

More of them... this time spotted filming shopping scene.:wub:

help quick, my usual site is not showing anything right now.  Does any one have any alternate stream sites please pm me

Sorry guys no recap today as earlier stated my go to site aqs--eam is not giving me anything nor when I google other sites.  Just going to have to wait.  Bummer.  However, if you know of any other workable ones please pm me.  I really would appreciate it - thanks in advance.

14 minutes ago, chasen8888 said:

help quick, my usual site is not showing anything right now.  Does any one have any alternate stream sites please pm me

Me too,  my usual site also not showing... anyone kindly also pm me the link.

2 hours ago, chasen8888 said:

Sorry guys no recap today as earlier stated my go to site aqs--eam is not giving me anything nor when I google other sites.  Just going to have to wait.  Bummer.  However, if you know of any other workable ones please pm me.  I really would appreciate it - thanks in advance.

2 hours ago, wink said:

Me too,  my usual site also not showing... anyone kindly also pm me the link. 

You don't use the official link ?

https://myk.kbs.co.kr/live/tv/12#

It's the link for the stream of kbs chanel (legal link).

3 hours ago, chasen8888 said:

Am sorry to hear this. I wish i saw your note earlier.  Will PM you link I am using.

Here is written preview for episode 30.
마침내 서로의 마음을 확인하는 유하(한지혜)와 은태(이상우). 진희(김미경)는 은태가 깨버린 선 자리를 수습하며 화가 나지만, 일단은 조용히 지켜보기로 하고. 친아버지의 빚 때문에 난감해진 문식(김권)은 결국 효섭(유동근)을 찾아가 미연(장미희)의 주식 증여를 부탁하는데, 미연보다 한 술 더 뜬 무리한 조건을 제시하는 효섭에 크게 당황한다.
한편, 은태는 진희가 유하를 반대한다는 걸 간파하고 점점 불안함을 느끼고. 그 시각, 성운(황동주)이 한국으로 귀국하는데...

Google translation.. and hope am not too far off... please correct if it is not right..

• At last, Yu Ha and Eun Tae confirm each other's hearts.
  • Eun Tae's sister is angry but decided to watch quietly.
  • (Moon Sik who is suffering from the debt of his father, eventually visits Hyo Seob and asked for bestowal of shares from Mi Yeon??)
  • On the other hand, Eun Tae senses that Jinhee is opposed to Yu Ha and feels anxious
  • Chae Sung Woon (Yu Ha's ex) returns to Korea ...

OUCH!!!!!! I  wish there is more dating scenes of Eun Tae and Yu Ha  ... but trouble is starting too soon for them... :cry:

More BTS for future episode for Eun Tae and Yu Ha :wub:

Cute!!

(Sorry for spamming)

We waited 8 days and the kiss was at the ending of Ep 29.:wub::heart: 

WAM really looked like a parcel today with that dress. At times, she looked like a Christmas tree with those accessories.:tounge_wink:

The maknae couple is so adorable during their date. It seems like MY took back her Power of Attorney from MS. MS has to cough out his own $ to bring back his Dad.

ET knew that YH is jealous and went ahead with the blinddate arranged by his Noona. So YH had to confess her feelings for ET.  Now ET's Noona is awared that ET and  YH are dating. 

Sori I dont understand Korean and this is my half baked understanding of Ep 29. Waiting patiently for subs.  LOL

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7c62xNvmk74KO1O3MAJAn4j6xDt.jpg&key=4a4b11f13d1f571b8c30a4c6cnqmg3w.jpg&key=beb9740245924d88a220e56b  Promise me there will be more kisses to come....

36 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

The sister was always going to be  a problem but I think too a much lesser extent.

She shoudl keep track of her crappy husband instead of worrying about others love life lol

Yes, the sister is going to be a problem for ET.  But she will have to start worrying about her own daughter and once she finds out, she will be a mad as a hornet.  But I think DY will be the neutralizing factor with her mom when it comes to ET and herself.  With DY 's dad, all bets are off.  He would definitely not care about ET, since YH is currently just somebody who does not have money or influence.  YH dad is not married to MY yet.  He is not aware of them living together.  Also, he is unaware of the inheritance that ES will get.  Once all these things become clearer and he figures out that YH marrying ET will make him rich (richer than him), he will definitely blow off his gasket through the roof.  

Right now, just enjoying the play between all the lovers in the show.  Even HH is enjoyable too.  Definitely wanted more of ET and YH relationship to bloom before her ex shows up.  Want DY to stop becoming friendly with her boss as it is definitely going to cause a problem with JH.

Loved how MY moved in to the house and decorated the upstairs bedroom.  What I liked the most is HS in this episode.  He always has MY back.  Irrespective of whether a conversation or an action that MY takes, and even if he know that the conversation did not happen, he back her up.  It is truly hard to find guys like.  I know it is a drama, but this may be because he and MY were lovers and their love held on for time and even when the time passed, they still are a match made in heaven.  

Hmn, can I say something? 

There is something that makes me uncomfortable in this drama.

Very very uncomfortable. 

U see, I'm watching this drama because of lsw but I feel super uncomfortable most times cos,.........  I don't know if his trousers are too small for him cos sometimes u will see the visibility of his ........all lined out. 

I don't know if my eyes should be checked.

That aside, the drama has geared up. I laughed so much when I say MY with two boxes. Yes! Let the action start.

I was the only one who didn't hate her son even though I knew he went over board. He actually went over board and that's not good but, I'm happy HY understood him, and made MY to understand him too. She took the fall for his bad action against the ceo and even the caretaker was taken aback cos he knows a lot about his mum's preferences. The mum overheard that and that was why she made that u turn .

The problem was that the communication came too late.

Sometimes we think as we provide our children with material and financial wealth and security that's all they want. His case was different so he will feel insecurity and has low self esteem. These two makes people to do unusual things just to belong and feel secure. The mum realised her mistakes too late, well, it's not too late actually. She is a very good woman and she deserve the best.

Her decision will make him think again about the foolishness of his actions and make amends.

The little girl is a darling. Still at episode 27.

Just finished watching the subbed ep 29 and there are a few things that I noted.

• ES has matured, the talk between her and YH was important in that ES gave her mother the freedom to become whoever she wished as long as she is happy and that she is okay.  As she said she is busy as she had a whole family network to rely on - her aunt, uncle and grandparents.  This is unlike when she was living with the Haea family where she was unhappy, ES has stability now and as such is able to grow happy and healthy.
  • JH still does not know exactly what he is feeling for DY, though it is very obvious to us by his actions.  In this way he is like his father and is going to need someone to clearly tell him to get a clue as well as how to be a boyfriend to DY.  JH's new actions of protecting DY and yet trying to sort of not overstep boundaries and yet liking DY is giving her confusing messages.  I found his talk with ET fun.
  • HS still got it with the flirting of MY, now they just have to make sure there is a lock on the door to prevent being interrupted.
  • The commonality between CSW and ET is that they both have elder sisters who try to control their lives with narrow visions as to who their brother's is supposed to be with. The major difference is that ET is completely his own man by telling JJH straight who he likes, why he returned and taking action.  ET loves JJH but he does not make her have complete control over his, he will listen and decide what to do, hence JJH/CK convincing him even when he does not want to be there.  I give respect and props to him in seeking YH's permission first before going ahead, it was not JJH but YH who told him to go. Unlike CSW who let CHK and his family control every aspect of his life with threats to boot and is willing to throw his wife under the bus in order to look good and protect his interests.  Unfortunately he is expected to return next Saturday, its not surprising to us but its not like we are enthusiastic about his return.  My concern is for ES as she is still ignorant of what is happening and all this is happening when YH/ET finally decides to have a relationship.
  • MS still does not know what he has done wrong as he is focused on creating a fantasy family and doing whatever it takes to get it. The thing is his father is using him in ensuring that it happens by making him pay for his debts.  I am still wondering what was so great about his father, have no problem with he caring for him but MS seem to have a selective memory where that man is concerned.  He abandoned both MY and MS to escape debtors, he used MY sincerity/kindness to look after MS. he cheated on MY.  All the money that should take care of his debts is expected to come from MY? The woman who worked hard to earn it,  that is beyond rude as he is using MS to get it.
  • I liked how HS manned up and is there to give strength and support MY that she needs.  Its one of the major reasons why she loves him because she can trust that when she is weak or troubled he will be there for her something most of the prospective and ex did not have.

Gone for now, hopefully the streaming site works by then.

Have a good week everyone.

Archived