[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Meteor Garden 流星花園

kokodus

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok so I’ve read on twitter that the monkey girl fiance will still be seen until the end? I thought she’ll just exist in 2-3 episodes? <_< And they’re saying that there might be a wedding scene for Ah Si & the fiance but it was put to stop. I haven’t watch ep 21-22 yet and it seems that there is a preview of the fiance hugging Ah Si so it might really be possible.. ugh I want her gone tho, I hope they follow HYD where the fiance will just exist on just a few episodes :D

3 hours ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

Dylan - hot as ever.. i wonder how amazing he would be when he turns 30 plus

I have thought about this...I think he will become soooo HAWWWWT and amazing that our human race won't be able to handle it and everyone is going to kill themselves. LOL. Ok ok I really need to stop fangirling so hard and get a life. Sighhhh. 

Less than 24 hours till I get new eps. Can't wait. Come whatever may, I'll brace it with a strong heart!!! I'm absolutely ready for this week's eps. 

watch raw, atleast the kiss has a closeup.. who knows if it will be cut short again when subs come out.

However, they just keep pressing their closed lips together... i think a love so b'ful had better (bolder comparatively) kisses

17 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I have thought about this...I think he will become soooo HAWWWWT and amazing that our human race won't be able to handle it and everyone is going to kill themselves. LOL. Ok ok I really need to stop fangirling so hard and get a life. Sighhhh. 

Less than 24 hours till I get new eps. Can't wait. Come whatever may, I'll brace it with a strong heart!!! I'm absolutely ready for this week's eps. 

lol.. i guess.. i felt the same after watching its ok with love..

btw, i may be completely wrong here but doesn't he have some similarities with jackson wang, got7.. dylan's black hair, black eyes are too intense.. they could cast him in thai's sawang biang remake in china :) 

12 minutes ago, Wotad said:

so how many episodes does the amnesia last i was expecting at least 5. 

amnesia hasn't even started..

today's episodes focus on the confession, necklace with star/meteor, and that double date where DM hits XY's date and the confusion that ensues..  maid track ends with these two episodes (so happy, it is the silliest one) .. although dissapointed they don't show how DM went , convinced SC to bring her home..

Face off with mom again tomorrow.. i guess this is the time when DM would really be forced to leave china..

and no monkey girl today, so that track ended for good

waiting for netflix subs but is there another site that has it subbed? kissasia and kissdrama only has up to ep 20 subbed waahh so I am surviving by watching clips with eng sub on youtube haha. BOO i hate these netflix schedule changes! 

I mean, I know there is just some angst to come.. like I'm waiting for the scenes from BoF where Jan di plans a perfect day and then leaves town for Jun pyo's sake. The part where she leaves is sad, but the way they have their perfect date and 'dont argue once' and the cute little lunch box she made were all so cute and great. I'm waiting for the scene where Jan di and Ji hoo dress up in wedding attire so she can win meat for her family..they end up winning that big trip instead but Ji hoo helps her trade it for the meat again lol. I hope these scenes happen in Meteor garden too. 

by now im litteraly just watching everything and anything waiting for the engsubs lol

i even started watching some of their shows and bts that some fans are subbing 

the cast is always so fun to watch especially the f4 ( dylan mostly cuz he is litteraly doaming si irl ! i can already see him grow as an actor and have hella more projects and characters that he can take ! is it weird that im already excited for his next drama ? xD)

@maisquared you can find some websites that post as fast as netflix too like

Spoiler

1 hour ago, rimjayc said:

by now im litteraly just watching everything and anything waiting for the engsubs lol

i even started watching some of their shows and bts that some fans are subbing 

the cast is always so fun to watch especially the f4 ( dylan mostly cuz he is litteraly doaming si irl ! i can already see him grow as an actor and have hella more projects and characters that he can take ! is it weird that im already excited for his next drama ? xD)

@maisquared you can find some websites that post as fast as netflix too like

Reveal hidden contents

thanks!

3 hours ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

amnesia hasn't even started..

today's episodes focus on the confession, necklace with star/meteor, and that double date where DM hits XY's date and the confusion that ensues..  maid track ends with these two episodes (so happy, it is the silliest one) .. although dissapointed they don't show how DM went , convinced SC to bring her home..

Face off with mom again tomorrow.. i guess this is the time when DM would really be forced to leave china..

and no monkey girl today, so that track ended for good

is this ep 21 & 22? 

Looking through the previews... do we know if Netflix is still making it season 1 / season 2? if so..looks like the maid plot is through ep 24(?).. so the amnesia plot is part of season 2? 

5 hours ago, maisquared said:

waiting for netflix subs but is there another site that has it subbed? kissasia and kissdrama only has up to ep 20 subbed waahh so I am surviving by watching clips with eng sub on youtube haha. BOO i hate these netflix schedule changes! 

Netflix has worldwide exclusive liscense for this drama and is doing all of the subbing. The other "sites" use Netflix subs. if you live in Philippines, Thailand, or Indonesia then other networks have the liscense, so sites in those countries would have different subs, but I'm not sure if they have started broadcasting the drama yet.

2 hours ago, maisquared said:

Looking through the previews... do we know if Netflix is still making it season 1 / season 2? if so..looks like the maid plot is through ep 24(?).. so the amnesia plot is part of season 2? 

From the information I have read, it is my understanding that Netflix will just post the episodes after they are broadcast in China, with no break or Season 1/ Season 2.  

I prefer to watch all the awesomeness in HD with subs on netflix. LOL. I can't believe the maid arc is also over, the major arc remaining now are London arc and amnesia arc. And those two are the most painful ones because it's Si's turn to ignore her now. 

25 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I prefer to watch all the awesomeness in HD with subs on netflix. LOL. I can't believe the maid arc is also over, the major arc remaining now are London arc and amnesia arc. And those two are the most painful ones because it's Si's turn to ignore her now. 

Yes! I’m dreading those arcs too :tears: that’s why for now, I’m enjoying ep. 23-24 for sweetness overdose :D I just hope when the London & amnesia part comes it will not be too long & painful too, I mean, I still want so much more of Shancai & Daomingsi cuteness scenes, hopefully there will still be a lot, I can’t get over them! the chemistry is strong on these two!  :wub:

Lord ..help me!

What should I do?

A 41-yo ahjumma like me fangirling over a 19-yo Wang He Di!!! I feel like pinching him everytime he's onscreen.  Why is he so cute and so narcisisitic and so cute again???!!

Tell me I'm not alone so I know I'm not crazy yet!!!

5 hours ago, maisquared said:

thanks!

is this ep 21 & 22? 

its 23/24

and amnesia plot is the last separation plot of the manga

Hello all. Always been a silent reader here and now I want to join and share my opinion about this MG remake :D.

To be honest, I actually started to like this drama after watching it for the second time. I didn't want to have too much expectation before watch it, maybe because it's another remake and I already know the story very well, plus I really really love the Taiwanese and Japanese version. It's the trailer and the bts videos that make me getting more curious about MG 2018. Dylan and Shen Yue look really close and like to tease each other, hahahaha. In the beginning eps F4 don't look like they're close friend but then they can show us how close they are, especially when A Shi came back from London and formally apologized to Lei while Xi Men and Mei Zuo recorded it. It's one of my fave scene :).

So far I enjoy the story even though the bullying, red card to joker card and the Li Zhen part are different compared to the original version, but I can understand that. Dylan is the perfect Dao Ming Shi, so is Shen Yue as Shancai. 

Can't wait for the next episode, and I really hope that this new Shancai doesn't have to wait until the final episode just to tell A Shi that she likes him :P

11 hours ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

btw, i may be completely wrong here but doesn't he have some similarities with jackson wang, got7.. dylan's black hair, black eyes are too intense.. they could cast him in thai's sawang biang remake in china :) 

Wow, so you watch Sawan Biang too? Hahahaha.... it's still the craziest lakorn Thai I ever watched, with the best chemistry of Ken and Ann. I think Dylan could be the perfect Kawee for Chinese version LOL :lol::lol:

Dylan really love to tease Shen Yue that make me want ship them more. They both are so cute.

5 hours ago, elle_cha said:

Wow, so you watch Sawan Biang too? Hahahaha.... it's still the craziest lakorn Thai I ever watched, with the best chemistry of Ken and Ann. I think Dylan could be the perfect Kawee for Chinese version LOL :lol::lol:

Dylan really love to tease Shen Yue that make me want ship them more. They both are so cute.

oh i could go on and on about sawan biang ( and officially they are the best onscreen couple across any country's any drama that i have watched.. all of their work together sizzles with chemistry)

Ya, it would be fun to see a remake.. but nobody makes thai drama remakes :( (lol but ken-ann are the only ones i actually like, otherwise thai dramas r not so interesting)

Just passing by. I started this two days ago and I binge watched 20 episodes so now I'm waiting for episodes 21 and 22 to be subbed and the rest to be aired.

So far this is my most favorite version of Hana Yori Dango. Plus Dao Ming Si is freaking handsome. :wub:

Archived