[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Meteor Garden 流星花園

kokodus

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Dramachingu said:

@kokodus and @rimjayc  Indian version now has season 3 too in the form of short web series this year. I won't call it a boys over flowers adaption anymore. They dragged it a lot and completely changed the story line. 

LOL really??? I can't even.....I don't think it should be called as a remake at all from the beginning. Instead of F4, they had Fab 5 or something like that and there was even a girl in that gang. meh. I think they deviated too much to be even called as a HYD remake. 

@kokodus yep he was totaly goodlooking and had that alpha thing domyoji gets !

too bad they changed a lot and the story lost it charmes ( AND OVER 170 eps ... heuuuu ... i love this story but that still a drag xD) 

talking about posting more here to feed eatchothers obsession have you all seen those  pictures 

Spoiler

I hope my theory is wrong. it looks like Lei is wearing a grooms tux. I hope this isn’t the case. I have a feeling she accepts his proposal and si comes and talks to her. Then she changes her mind  or something ? or is it when si loses his memory and there is some kind of celebration ect ? and she uses that scene where she threw her shoes at him to help him remember ? 

i NEED ANSWERS XD  

uas.jpgauysa.jpgtumblr_pcn0neyTDw1qfhhu7o1_540.jpg.

What do you think?

@rimjayc That pic of her in wedding dress was released even before the show started airing. Haha. You maybe right, that might just be an act to revoke Si's memory. But mostly I think it will be another dream of her. LOL. But Lei wearing that white tux makes me think of the J version where Rui was the one who conducted their wedding. It was very sweet. 

@kokodus yeah but there is two versions of her wearing a white wedding dress 

the one i posted and another one where si is actually in a black tux too ... 

we can see that in those pictures he is casual ( and have his hair down ) 

so i really dont know :/ 

----------

Spoiler

and yes if lei endup marrying them like in the jdrama that would be extra cute 

@rimjayc There are multiple wedding spoiler scenes roaming around. I'm sure one of it is going to be real, just don't know which one it will be. I wish the one where he bridal carries her and swirls around is real, because it is way toooooooooooo cute to just be dream. LOL. But it does seem like a dream sequence for me with all the effects and lighting. Idk. 

@rimjaycThose pics are from this scene they filmed below.  I think this is the real thing.  He seemed to have changed clothes later on because Shancai is still wearing the same thing.  In another crew captured clip of this scene we see the other guys standing around wearing the same thing as Lei in that picture you posted.  It was on twitter somewhere but I can't wade through the millions of MG related posts to find it.

HUGE spoilers warning for those who don't want to know, please don't enter haha

Spoiler

This scene from the first trailer is the same setting as Shancai's first 2 dream sequences, so this one at 1:58 might be a 3rd dream she has because the looks on their faces make it seems comical.  And also warm fuzzy colors.

When is this from?? :blink: I don't believe we've seen this yet because of Shancai's outfit.  But lol Shenyue's like dude, put that away.  BTW we can start a drinking game with how many times Dylan has had to expose skin in this drama:lol:

@lan_lan thank you for the videos

Spoiler

and omg we are having a wedding in this version too then !!!!

still not comvinced at 100% tbh 

but i would love that for the otp

I have no idea where this gif of both of them in the shower is from 

but i guess its when she is gonna start living with him in his house ?

Also they announced 4 filming location in the world  for this version for now we had china , canada and from the trailers london too ? Whats the 4th ? 

12 hours ago, lan_lan said:

When is this from?? :blink: I don't believe we've seen this yet because of Shancai's outfit.  But lol Shenyue's like dude, put that away.  BTW we can start a drinking game with how many times Dylan has had to expose skin in this drama:lol:

It could be at the very end, when they 

Spoiler

Spend a night together before he leaves for New York (in the manga, heres probably London) for 4 years. Nothing happens though per usual hahaha

Lei looks so handsome in the white tux. If remember correctly, DMS forgets SC, but not his friends and family....right? I'm so excited to see what's coming, Netflix better not pull a pause on holding the episodes back and call it season 2! I went back to watch the clips of Makino version and awww the comparison bwtn now and then brings back so much memories!! BoF is really a lovable drama!!

19 hours ago, rimjayc said:

Also they announced 4 filming location in the world  for this version for now we had china , canada and from the trailers london too ? Whats the 4th ? 

I believe it was the Philippines for all the beach and vacation shots.  I could be wrong though.

21 hours ago, kokodus said:

@rimjayc There are multiple wedding spoiler scenes roaming around. I'm sure one of it is going to be real, just don't know which one it will be. I wish the one where he bridal carries her and swirls around is real, because it is way toooooooooooo cute to just be dream. LOL. But it does seem like a dream sequence for me with all the effects and lighting. Idk. 

lol.. Lei and SC wear wedding gown to get a photo clicked for some random thing.. not a wedding..

SC and DM get their wedding.. i mean Japanese version even had the proper pre-wedding preparatio and traveling to honeymoon destination where they end up fighting :P (their usual banter nothing serious)

Episode 21-22 get ready for the heart break HZL is the real mvp. You may hit the SLS you were waiting for. In my case I am way too biased towards DMS(Dylan:wub:). 

Ep 23-24 we are getting showered with sweetness again:wub:

These two are cute

They should really get Jing back. They have already changed the story so much, so let this be another one - Lei and Jing ending up together as a couple. It will be great. I'm starting to warm up to Lei, I really don't want him to be the only single one at the end when everyone get their own love story. Sighhh

Archived