[Drama 2018] Devilish Joy, 마성의 기쁨

0ly40

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

**Continue**

He asks her if he had met baddie Kim 3 yrs ago.

She said no and asks if he is keeping anything from her.

She wants to see him go off first.

He muak (kiss her) n says from now on this is the way to say goodbye

3 minutes ago, triplem said:

For recaps/ live caps  on night episode is shown , you can go ahead & post consecutively

Eh...eh.. different mod different standards hahaa... ops... ops...

Ok ok ..juz kidding ya...*cough*

Omo... thatz all from IG.:joy:

Preview:

Muak scene:wub:

MBN Ig update:

3 minutes ago, gutibear said:

that is one intense preview for tomorrow.. :tears: one more episode without noble idiocy YEAYYYY!!! thank you so much @supergal99 for recaps. please continue tomorrow. :rolleyes: good night all from my side of the world 

:sweatingbullets: haha... i will try if there are clips tomorrow.

Preview:

Cousin super angry that he is in the dark all this while and wants to date GB at least once.

The case is going to be reopened. Uri GB is worried. MS says he will protect her

Ops spotted more juz uploaded:tounge_wink:

Will post here:

EdIT: GB is thankful to MS ..  says she wants to rebuild her career on her own efforts

Spoiler

Spoiler

Cr all to owner

Oh this couple... such sweet love between them. Always protecting the other one. 

Sec.Yang is proving to be a great ally for MS. He finds ways to help him remember stuff and people around him. 

I only wish MS will share whatever he recalled with GB, esp. since it involves her (Kim, Hainan). But I guess it is a form of protection as well... I hate the part of keeping info from the other party. 

:grimace: ok.. more:

He reveals his cinderella amnesia ...

Spoiler

Spoiler

Sec Yang throwing tantrums: i quit...i quit... hahaaa:sweat_smile: 

Alert: Hottie (dat green top *fan*) speaks english hahaaa...

I liked that GB stood her ground firmly in front of the aunt saying she won't break up with MS no matter what. It may just seem like words that we've heard many times in kdramas and usually after saying them the otp do break up but here, to me it seems GB finally understands what kind of 'family' MS has and that will bring out her protective feelings in full force. And hopefully we won't see noble idiocy that leads to break up .....keeping fingers crossed that I didn't just jinx them.:sweatingbullets:

I need to see both MS and GB protect each other like they promised. GB's incident from 3 years ago will finally be addressed tomorrow when GB gets police summons. I really think this incident should have been highlighted sooner instead 6-8 epis of the board room politics and aunt's manipulations.

Also GB has not yet reached any where in the entertainment world....she's still treated like a dreg by most of them. She also has no way to bring the truth to light about the incident so I don't understand why KBS suddenly woke up one day and says lets bury her with this case....which she was acquitted from before. I could understand his actions if she was getting important roles and gaining support through her work.....yeah...not a convincing narrative for me. Like I said this should have been sorted out before this....and these episodes 11-14 should have been left for MS and his issues and final 2 for his supposedly terminal condition.

I don't know if MS making his condition public is good or bad......can his credibility as a witness be questioned due to this??

Can the aunt still manipulate him using it, now that everyone knows.....

Anyways, he will have to find proof for GB to be declared innocent. Will he have the time, poor guy. His own situation is about to culminate in a war of sorts....his girlfriend is about to be questioned by police again on murder charges and then we have the added double edged sword of memory gain/memory loss......man, what kind of rom-com is this stressful to watch.

As usual the Love birds and their kisses kept me smiling.....so keep the kisses coming....at least 2 to an episode, please:D

And can the writer please, please bring some maturity to SKJ's character....now that he knows the truth about MS's condition....can he also find out about his mom's evilness, please. I want to see how it affects him and changes him.

I will confirm again you can feel CJH's voice from his ost to your toes.....:wub:

@dito, I also wondered the same about MS’ condition disqualifying him as a witness. Objectively, to me it should. Any good prosecutor should be able to disqualify him on valid arguments of the untrustworthiness of his memories. I think what they need is objective evidence and any missed witnesses. Like @bebebisous33 pointed out before, he went to the tattoo parlor and the guy can prove that GMS was in the vicinity on the day of the incident. Perhaps that guy also heard the slime ball manager and the dead actor’s conversation and can corroborate what GMS said. Although this piece of information doesn’t really exonerate GB, it shows the ill intentions of the actor and the manager which escalated into other circumstances which led to the death. Maybe connecting the dots can lead any persistent investigator to the truth.

Also, I wish there was someone in the bar that saw that sleazy actor spike GB’s drink. It didn’t look like the bartender saw him. I also thought any tests done on GB might have revealed that she was unconscious for a very long time. All I can say is I hope there are witnesses that we don’t know about because the fact is, there is a period of time that we did not see before the actor’s body was discovered. What exactly transpired during that time is yet to be revealed.

Also, somehow I get the feeling that GB was rail roaded three years ago. Maybe she didn’t have the resources and right choice of lawyer. I can see an overzealous prosecutor trying to bury her because of the public but was unable to because there was no certain evidence against her but succeeded in utterly destroying her reputation. Who knows if things were properly investigated. Is there any buried evidence or witnesses that were there but was ignored for an agenda? Who knows.

I know it is getting to be so stressful now with all of the baddies starting to make their moves against our OTP, but I think it should be alright as long as our couple stays together through it. 

I get it is frustrating that MS does not tell GB about remembering the manager or about what is happening, but I understand what he is doing. Firstly, MS does not want to make GB worry or upset, simply because he loves her and he is very much a protector at heart, so it is his way of protecting her. Plus, MS is someone who has been very much alone for a long time, he is just not used to verbalizing certain things...and I also think that he does not even know how. But mostly, I feel that MS is very much a thinker, he is not really an impulsive guy...which is why it was so funny that he was impulsively following GB around in the beginning. Look at how long he studied and though about the signature forging incident. He did not address it until he had thought about it, did some research and inquiring to reach a conclusion. I feel that with the manager memory, it is the same. He is not going to really mention it until he has done some thinking and investigation. Lastly, MS is very much a manly man stereotype, meaning men don't talk about feelings or talk out problems and such. So his attitude of keeping it in, is normal, he is not going to want to talk about his problems with her, but her presence, care and love for him comfort him a lot. We are just seeing him speak manese when we want him to speak womanese.

ohhh..is that the man in black I saw in the preview. So, he is KBS’s minion then? Like someone had already pointed out, they are too many bad guys and bad aunts in this drama. But that’s okay, as long as our OTP together, they will be fine. The power of love will conquer all. With all the problems that need to be sorted out, I think it is too much to think that there will be noble idiocy in the last 5 eps we have left. Eps 12 will bring angsts and sweet moments from our OTP too.

They reinvestigate the murder case will bring GB into the spotlight of the public again. But since it is a romcom drama, I am sure GB will be proved innocent again and the truth will reveal. KBS will get what he deserves and GB will successfully clean her name for good and back to the entertainment industry. 

Btw, have I told you that I love this OTP so so much? 

2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Before this clip, MS had walked GB home, and MS had asked GB if he had met KBS to which GB said no that he had not (which was true as far as she knew since MS had not met KBS while she was with him). GB gets suspicious and asks if there is something that MS isn't telling her, but MS just allays her fears. Then they start to say their goodbyes.

GB: From now on, Ma Sung-sshi should leave first.
MS: All of a sudden, why?
GB: Because I keep thinking of what you said to me before, at the Odd Ball.
MS: Odd Ball??
GB: You said that I was always threatening to leave you. At the time, I didn’t think you were serious… Anyway, from now on, I’m not going to show you my back side (meaning the view of her walking away from him). So, don’t worry, go ahead turn around and go. I will always be here behind you.
MS: Oh… well… but if you see my back side, there will be a big uproar.
GB: Why?
MS: (showing her his back) Because you’ll feel so fluttery. (He means that it's so attractive, she'll like that view so much. They both laugh at his little joke) I’m sorry. I’ll get going.
(MS starts to leave, then comes back to swiftly kiss GB.)
MS: Let’s do the final parting greeting this way from now on. See you tomorrow.

Yes, this is one of my favorite scenes also. She's so considerate of him. Both of them so loving towards each other. MS doing things to make the family happy... I love this OTP!! :wub:

I couldn’t believe it when tears actually fell from my eyes during the bus scene when GB’s song was playing. I also loved the scene when MS gave GB’s brother a paid-for class registration for his prep course. The little sister’s scene with MS was nice too. His scene with her dad touched me as well. He even had MS recalling his words that “even a cactus can bloom though it’s difficult”. 

I like GMS decision to protect Healing Village. I think it was a good idea for him to publicly announce that if he dies in an accident or dies from an illness that 100% of his wealth will be donated to charity. If those two things don’t happen, he will donate 90% of his wealth. 

The chemistry between our OTP is daebak. You just know how much they love each other by looking at their eyes when they are together. How is that? Is it merely acting?? MS adores GB fully.. GB cares MS fully too.. and me, I ship them in real life wholly..

btw, the aunt's and Dr Yoon's flat emotionless way of speaking is so irritating...ugh!!! I really can't stand it..I muted some of their scenes.

6 hours ago, gutibear said:

ohhh..is that the man in black I saw in the preview. So, he is KBS’s minion then? Like someone had already pointed out, they are too many bad guys and bad aunts in this drama. But that’s okay, as long as our OTP together, they will be fine. The power of love will conquer all. With all the problems that need to be sorted out, I think it is too much to think that there will be noble idiocy in the last 5 eps we have left. Eps 12 will bring angsts and sweet moments from our OTP too.

They reinvestigate the murder case will bring GB into the spotlight of the public again. But since it is a romcom drama, I am sure GB will be proved innocent again and the truth will reveal. KBS will get what he deserves and GB will successfully clean her name for good and back to the entertainment industry. 

Btw, have I told you that I love this OTP so so much? 

No, he is not. First, It looks like KBS is being blackmailed. The man in black is asking for money. And this proves that KBS was not the one who hired him. Remember that KBS thought, there was no witness except GMS. However, the man in black was hired by someone else... and saw that KBS is involved in the scandal with JGB. Either he must have recognized JGB (when she was with GMS during the afternoon) hence when he found JGB, he must have followed JGB and witnessed the scene where the actor put the roofie in it. Or when he entered the room that had been paid by GMS's credit card, he thought that the actor was GMS. After killing him, he must have noticed that JGB was under the influence of a roofie. He knows that KBS can not reveal anything hence he can make some money with the blackmail.

What KBS is not suspecting is that GMS will find out the tattoo parlor. I am sure that the actor got a tattoo there as well which can confirm GMS's testimony. Right now, GMS has not figured out the whole truth hence he is hiding it from JGB. I can understand why... JGB has no idea that she was a victim in the first place. She was supposed to get raped.  

6 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I actually really liked episode 11. I liked that GB stood up to Eldest Aunt and that MS has decided to reveal his condition himself in his own way and also locking in the donation of his wealth to the future of the Healing Village in a way that neatly spikes Eldest Aunt's intent to take away his position and his shares on Sunwoo Group. I also thought it was lovely the thought and effort that MS put into making not only GB, but her family happy without just throwing money around. Okay, he did throw some money around, but it wasn't thoughtlessly extravagant. And I do love that GB knew MS well enough to realize that the bus playing her song and the other passengers telling her that they wanted to hear her song because they were her fans was an event that MS engineered to make her happy.

However, I still love this scene the best from this episode, so I've provided a translation of the part of the scene that I really liked. Unfortunately, only a video clip of a part of that scene and even that was thanks to @0ly40, but I've written up more of the conversation underneath.

Before this clip, MS had walked GB home, and MS had asked GB if he had met KBS to which GB said no that he had not (which was true as far as she knew since MS had not met KBS while she was with him). GB gets suspicious and asks if there is something that MS isn't telling her, but MS just allays her fears. Then they start to say their goodbyes.

GB: From now on, Ma Sung-sshi should leave first.
MS: All of a sudden, why?
GB: Because I keep thinking of what you said to me before, at the Odd Ball.
MS: Odd Ball??
GB: You said that I was always threatening to leave you. At the time, I didn’t think you were serious… Anyway, from now on, I’m not going to show you my back side (meaning the view of her walking away from him). So, don’t worry, go ahead turn around and go. I will always be here behind you.
MS: Oh… well… but if you see my back side, there will be a big uproar.
GB: Why?
MS: (showing her his back) Because you’ll feel so fluttery. (He means that it's so attractive, she'll like that view so much. They both laugh at his little joke) I’m sorry. I’ll get going.
(MS starts to leave, then comes back to swiftly kiss GB.)
MS: Let’s do the final parting greeting this way from now on. See you tomorrow.

So, the video only recovers the kiss itself which is nice, but I loved the whole conversation. :)

Thank you for the translation  Thank you for picking out that scene. I like the way they talk to each other in such an unassuming way showing caring with teasing in between.  

3 hours ago, gutibear said:

The chemistry between our OTP is daebak. You just know how much they love each other by looking at their eyes when they are together. How is that? Is it merely acting?? MS adores GB fully.. GB cares MS fully too.. and me, I ship them in real life wholly..

btw, the aunt's and Dr Yoon's flat emotionless way of speaking is so irritating...ugh!!! I really can't stand it..I muted some of their scenes.

I feel same as you about OTP.   I wish I could blow an OTP-horn the way you do. :P Aaawww    It’s very touching how these two are looking out for each other.   GB’s joyous feeling about the bus ride feels so real to me.  I kept thinking about her smile.  This episode had so many touching moments that even irritating MS’s cousin looked cute while he was acting out because of his love sickness. hhaha
PS there was a scene where MS stared  his own MRI scan.  I know MS has an amnesia problem which seems to be healing but about dementia, I hope it’s Dr Yoon who fabricated it somehow.  
I was disappointed MS didn’t discover more from the manager Kim today. 

25 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Interesting insight. You're making me feel as if I need to go back and rewatch episode 1 again and this time pay attention to the KBS scenes.

I also think that the tattoo parlor is going to prove key to putting another piece of the puzzle together for MS. And, I also sympathize with his not telling GB yet about his investigations. She has already gone through hell in the incidents of 3 years ago. It's only going to get worse as she realizes that she was drugged and was meant to be raped. She does need to know that at some point, but I think MS is waiting until he has can piece it all together, and then perhaps also find some evidence to bring the perpetrators, e.g. KBS, to justice. Otherwise, it's just GB living with more horrors that were out of her hands and very few people believing her.

By the way, since KBS has JGB's bag, this means that KBS went to the room where JGB was and the man in black must have seen him. Because KBS was not aware of the existence of a witness, he never realized that he was spotted. I can't imagine that KBS was the one who killed the actor because this would make no sense to reopen the investigations as the risk would be higher to get caught. That's why I am inclined to believe that the man in black was a hired killer who mistook the actor for GMS.

Remember that JGB used GMS's phone in order to call her own cellphone. This was the only phone number she knew... somehow, the killer could have got the info from the phone log (he asked the client to look into the phone account of GMS). That's how he discovered the identity of the woman with GMS.  

Archived