[Drama 2018] Devilish Joy, 마성의 기쁨

0ly40

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zoq78w4.jpg

(EDIT) meaning MS has to write his name everyday not to forget who he is :cold_sweat:

bJhCalN.jpg

0h4fHyD.jpg

산비장이(  saw wort:  Serratula coronata var. insularis (Iljin) Kitam )

Spoiler

fqvbLCh.jpg

PDg86YH.jpg

Joy + 산비장이( saw wort ) ( flower language : memory

Spoiler

MDpXkrY.jpg

cr to DC

GB, MY GIRL!!!!
I love her more and more. How she's so all out loving MS... I love it!! Not many Kdrama female lead as bold and agressive as her character. For the first time since his parents death, finally MS has someone who care about him sincerely.

42 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

Poke @pad-hari can u help to translate?:grimace: tks.

with my little korean knowledge, i ll just tell the gist.  Cant catch many of his words. 

When he was asked abt. the kiss scene by the MC,  he is telling that they are really playful during the break, but once the kiss scene shoot started they were into the scene and very serious. 

(It was like were they the same person before and after the shooting ?- He mean to say they completely changed- this is just my guess) 

Sorry if i disappointed you by not doing the full translation.  Hope somebody could do the proper one or correct me if i made any mistake.  :grin:

12 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

:) oh got it... tks @pad-hari for your speedy reply heee..

So u have been watching this drama too? Enjoy!!:glasses:

I didnt know that i ll watch this drama with such interest.  Actually i was watching some bts between SHY and CJH,  when i saw how petite she was next to him and some playful bts between them, i was curious and caught all the 8 episodes in just 2 days this weekend.  This is my first drama watching SHY and i became a fan girl of hers. ( like JKJ, u know what i mean)  Yeah, i liked it very much which made me live stream this drama rather than other main network dramas airing now.   :love:

I am confused about something about what the Bad Manager is trying to do. I understand he wants to bury GB but what is the new evidence? When the lackey/prosecutor(?) asks him about reason to reopen the case the manager mentioned someone witnessing him. But how does that help put GB away? You can argue he is worried about him being identified(?) but then says MS wont remember.

So…

1. He wants GB to be locked up.
  2. He will fabricate evidence.
  3. He is afraid MS will remember or he will use MS as a witness?

But either way I think him reopening the case will be his downfall? Or maybe GB's original story was she was with MS but since MS has memory issues the manager will frame it in a way that GB lied about MS and then puts up MS having memory problems that will make her alibi invalid?

10 hours ago, pad-hari said:

with my little korean knowledge, i ll just tell the gist.  Cant catch many of his words. 

When he was asked abt. the kiss scene by the MC,  he is telling that they are really playful during the break, but once the kiss scene shoot started they were into the scene and very serious. 

(It was like were they the same person before and after the shooting ?- He mean to say they completely changed- this is just my guess) 

Sorry if i disappointed you by not doing the full translation.  Hope somebody could do the proper one or correct me if i made any mistake.  :grin:

Thanks  yeah it’s always hard to translate this kind of video. I know some people are good at making a translation with a fun narration. But I’m not.  :sweatingbullets:

@supergal99  :)

Summary  for some parts…

(1:59) MC asks what kind of a role he would like to play in the future.  Kwon Hyuk-soo says if there will be DJ-2 it’s okay for him to play the director part.  Then he laughs. I guess he likes playing a crazy PD. He hopes he will be given more screen time if DJ2 happens.
(2:59)Then he says jokingly/wishfully(?)  “The season 2 for DJ will be happened right??”  

Spoiler

(2:18) MC says DJ drew the viewers’ attention by showing a kiss scene by CJH & SHY on EP1.   MC says she too felt a flutter seeing it.   
(2:34)MC wonders whether in reality it would be possible that people kiss after a first meeting.     
(2:39) KHS says CJH&SHY are very playful like bro&sis on a filming location and lighten up the place.  Though he wasn’t there actually to watch, he heard whenever there was a kiss scene,  CJH & SHY transformed into the characters with a deep concentration.
(3:07) (He says teasingly) “Though I don’t know  exactly who was the one actually leading on a kissing scene.”  
(3:11) Then he blurts out that he had such an experience of kissing someone on a first meeting.  Instantly MC, really??!!   haha
(3:18) [Attt!!! Shocking statement]   KHS calmly responds “Is it that shocking statement? I don’t think it amounts to that.”  
(3:22) MC says “Well it can be turned into the headline!!” HAHA  
(3:24) [KHS ‘shocking statement’  He had a kiss on the first meeting!]   He says he felt the kiss scene was genuine as he had an experience like that(( a kiss on a first meeting))   [ (KHS) Maybe I shouldn’t say about it ]  HEHE     

(3:33) MC says  DJ has many famous lines and asks whether he remembers any of them.  KHS points out CJH’s line “Will you be my lover/girlfriend?”  After trying the line a few times he admits he is better doing a crazy director part.   
(4:18) [when feeling embarrassed, just laugh]   
(4:19)He says, when dating, his style is like someone who likes to express a lot about his feelings.  
(4:24) MC “Ohh the style which women like?”   
(4:26) KHS “Yeah I’m quietly like that…”  
(4:27) (goat laughs)   
(4:30) KHS “one snap-charm/charm with one snap”

The manager probably supplied the drugs. Their plan to use GB as some sex toy went awry, numpty actor probably ODed and called slimball manager for help. By time manager got there he's carked it and so manager not wanting to be implicated cleans up and leaves GB to take the blame knowing full well she won't remember much from the roofy. He's running scared that if GB becomes famous again and investigates properly that fact he's an accessory to what they had planned to her possible rape will be revealed. Who knows maybe he even died after they abused her....he wants every trace of his dark secret to disappear, GB and MS included.

Enjoying story so far. I just can't wait for Aunty to get what she deserves. How can you be so cruel to a kid who just lost his parents like that. Evil vile women.

5 hours ago, shaselai said:

I am confused about something about what the Bad Manager is trying to do. I understand he wants to bury GB but what is the new evidence? When the lackey/prosecutor(?) asks him about reason to reopen the case the manager mentioned someone witnessing him. But how does that help put GB away? You can argue he is worried about him being identified(?) but then says MS wont remember.

So…

But either way I think him reopening the case will be his downfall? Or maybe GB's original story was she was with MS but since MS has memory issues the manager will frame it in a way that GB lied about MS and then puts up MS having memory problems that will make her alibi invalid?

Yes, he wants to frame JGB for the actor's death and for that, he will fabricate the evidence. Now, he is confident that GMS won't testify in JGB's favor as he has issues with his memories. Moreover, he has realized that GMS doesn't remember him at all. Since he heard that GMS had issues with his brain and memories, he is quite certain that GMS won't appear as a witness. But what KBS is forgetting is that the tattoo is a proof that GMS and the actor were there at the same time. 

Why does he want to persecute JGB? In my opinion, he is blaming her for the loss... as the actor was supposed to come to his company. With his death, he lost a lot: JGB as a superstar and the actor. Sure, he is responsible for this mess, yet KBS is someone who will never question his behaviour and actions. I hope, he is not the culprit because this would make the police and prosecutor look stupid... and he would even look more stupid. 

I am still convinced that the death of the actor is linked to GMS. 

Besides, I would like to add that the last episode definitely revealed that the doctor Yoon has a different agenda than the chairman. Not only he is lying to GMS but also to her. He doesn't tell her everything. Then he acted as if he was not the one who informed her about his health issues in front of GMS. Now, I am wondering if he is not the one who hired a killer... and he could be trying to put the blame on the aunt. Notice that due to his behaviour, the aunt is harassing more and more GMS. The fact that she keeps saying that GMS will die soon...

Finally, I have the impression that SKJ will play a huge role in the future: if he marries LHI, he might be able to finance the Healing Village. It would be great if in the end SKJ is the one who stops his mother and aunts with his decision.  

10 hours ago, triplem said:

Really liked the last two episodes. Indeed @celebrianna The skinship and kisses are really great  in this drama. @booha I like it everytime she has to look up to him  and him looking down adoringly at her. I wonder if SYA had a neck ache after that rain kiss. I am quite sure they had to take many angles and shots :D . 

----------------------

After the sugar high of eps 9, I was brought back down to earth. I almost forgot about the plot :w00t:. There's aunt who is hell bent on making him give up his inheritance. So the fact that she is so concern about getting rid of  GB since GB is having positive effects on MaSung's memory ,  strengthens the speculation further that  she (aunt ) was planning to murder MS three years ago. I am glad  that MS now knows of the aunt's intentions - for him to finally realise that aunt has been aware of his medical condition all this while. I wonder if he is able to deduce the doctor's involvement in this cause he's been duped too long . While the aunt and CEO Kim seem like the typical larger than life villains, the doctor is the ultimate betrayer of Ma Sung 's trust. Talking about CEO Kim, I finally realise why he is so determined to make GB guilty - it will completely wipe off any possibility of linking the actor/ singer's death to him.

Did i see it right-  is MS supposedly giving up his inheritance in the preview? Was he forced too or he has something up his sleeve? Or he really doesn't care...GB is all he needs? 

I think you have made some really good points here. But something that has been bugging me is that, why doesn't MS get a second opinion on his condition? I would have done that, particularly if I was becoming suspicious of my doctor who is supposed to be helping me heal. Plus it is bothering me how doom and gloom they are all being about his condition. Like it is an absolute conclusion that he will become a vegetable and die. They keep saying that his ability to remember is a symptom of him reaching the end, but at the same time, isn't it good that he can remember?

I feel like our leads are at such a disadvantage, I am not sure that there is any way for a good outcome...is there?

38 minutes ago, guinearoyal said:

I think you have made some really good points here. But something that has been bugging me is that, why doesn't MS get a second opinion on his condition? I would have done that, particularly if I was becoming suspicious of my doctor who is supposed to be helping me heal. Plus it is bothering me how doom and gloom they are all being about his condition. Like it is an absolute conclusion that he will become a vegetable and die. They keep saying that his ability to remember is a symptom of him reaching the end, but at the same time, isn't it good that he can remember?

I feel like our leads are at such a disadvantage, I am not sure that there is any way for a good outcome...is there?

That's why I said too many bad guys putting too many obstacles for the OTP. Usually K dramas stick with one or two max....either one or both sets of disapproving parents/family.....and the second lead male or female. The writers went for overkill in this drama. If I didn't know this was a romance drama....I'd predict both main leads death in the final episode. I just can't see how MS can overcome everything thats been done to him.....and GB...even though she suspects KBS was involved in the incident 3 years ago...she has no way to confirm or prove that.

8 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

Yes, he wants to frame JGB for the actor's death and for that, he will fabricate the evidence. Now, he is confident that GMS won't testify in JGB's favor as he has issues with his memories. Moreover, he has realized that GMS doesn't remember him at all. Since he heard that GMS had issues with his brain and memories, he is quite certain that GMS won't appear as a witness. But what KBS is forgetting is that the tattoo is a proof that GMS and the actor were there at the same time. 

Why does he want to persecute JGB? In my opinion, he is blaming her for the loss... as the actor was supposed to come to his company. With his death, he lost a lot: JGB as a superstar and the actor. Sure, he is responsible for this mess, yet KBS is someone who will never question his behaviour and actions. I hope, he is not the culprit because this would make the police and prosecutor look stupid... and he would even look more stupid. 

I am still convinced that the death of the actor is linked to GMS. 

Besides, I would like to add that the last episode definitely revealed that the doctor Yoon has a different agenda than the chairman. Not only he is lying to GMS but also to her. He doesn't tell her everything. Then he acted as if he was not the one who informed her about his health issues in front of GMS. Now, I am wondering if he is not the one who hired a killer... and he could be trying to put the blame on the aunt. Notice that due to his behaviour, the aunt is harassing more and more GMS. The fact that she keeps saying that GMS will die soon...

Finally, I have the impression that SKJ will play a huge role in the future: if he marries LHI, he might be able to finance the Healing Village. It would be great if in the end SKJ is the one who stops his mother and aunts with his decision.  

I know the writer tries to mislead and at the same time entice us with all these spread out crumbs. :o:D 

After 10 eps, I want to reshuffle something about who is who.  Well next week I’m sure the writer will  give us a new crumb and I will reshuffle it again.:sweatingbullets: haha    For now as you said  maybe it’s Dr Yoon who manipulates both MS and the aunt.  I feel the aunt’s action is limited to acting very cruel like humiliating GB’s family about money or making MS  feel guilt.  But murdering someone might not be for her.
The aunt told MS why she kept him despite how she felt about him. She said it’s because they are family.   It’s true she didn’t do much to MS except sending him abroad but also MS didn’t cause any trouble and just followed her order.  The other aunts mentioned how good MS had been but now MS acted differently which irritated them.  They seem to behave as a typical rich class with others but with MS they act like he is a family member.  
So anyone who really wants to harm MS physically could be Dr Yoon.  It’s possible Dr Yoon who fabricated about MS parents’ death to blame MS and the aunt blames MS.    Maybe Dr Yoon hired somebody to kill MS.  

But the good thing is that now MS knows about the aunt and Dr Yoon because of sec Yang.  MS has an analytical mind and is good at a detective puzzle problem. He figured out about his fake signature.  

8 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

I’m also wondering about those MRI results. The Dr lied to GMS that they weren’t out and by what he was telling the aunt, I’m thinking he was definetly lying to her too. So what did those results really say??

13 hours ago, shaselai said:

So…

I noticed he’s always chewing gum in almost every scene he’s in. I feel like maybe that might be an evidence against him that will be used later on. Like his gum is still in the hotel somewhere.

I am a big fan of CJH but was only able to sit through 1.5 episodes of the show. CJH is perfect as usual (I find him incredibly manly and sexy) but the treatment of the show with the fuzzy glows effect makes it hard for me to sit through the episodes. It’s headache inducing for me and I keep thinking, why is everything so blurry. Really bummed out about this. 

Anyone else feel this way too? 

12 hours ago, booha said:

I know the writer tries to mislead and at the same time entice us with all these spread out crumbs. :o:D 

After 10 eps, I want to reshuffle something about who is who.  Well next week I’m sure the writer will  give us a new crumb and I will reshuffle it again.:sweatingbullets: haha    For now as you said  maybe it’s Dr Yoon who manipulates both MS and the aunt.  I feel the aunt’s action is limited to acting very cruel like humiliating GB’s family about money or making MS  feel guilt.  But murdering someone might not be for her.
The aunt told MS why she kept him despite how she felt about him. She said it’s because they are family.   It’s true she didn’t do much to MS except sending him abroad but also MS didn’t cause any trouble and just followed her order.  The other aunts mentioned how good MS had been but now MS acted differently which irritated them.  They seem to behave as a typical rich class with others but with MS they act like he is a family member.  
So anyone who really wants to harm MS physically could be Dr Yoon.  It’s possible Dr Yoon who fabricated about MS parents’ death to blame MS and the aunt blames MS.    Maybe Dr Yoon hired somebody to kill MS.  

But the good thing is that now MS knows about the aunt and Dr Yoon because of sec Yang.  MS has an analytical mind and is good at a detective puzzle problem. He figured out about his fake signature.  

We shouldn't forget the first scene with Dr. Yoon in the first episode. When he was talking with GMS over the phone, on TV there was some news about GMS. Dr. Yoon asked the employee to change the channel. So we could pview this small gesture as a sign that he was bothered about the praise of GMS. Despite the harsh words coming from the aunt, I have more the impression that that's the way the aunt is speaking. Dr. Yoon could have messed up GMS's memories as he was the one responsible for his treatment. However, meeting JGB again had a huge impact. Notice how he explained the aunt the use of "lights" causing a fake death. It was as if he wanted her to recreate a situation where GMS would have an attack. I don't know but I have the feeling, he might be enticing the aunt to do something against GMS. Remember that in the beginning GMS's reputation as a doctor was great... and he "represented" a thread to Yoon. By making him ill, GMS was forced to give up acting as a doctor!! 

@stroppyse I felt the same way about the beginning too. But the episodes are getting better and better.

8 hours ago, 7psyche7 said:

I am a big fan of CJH but was only able to sit through 1.5 episodes of the show. CJH is perfect as usual (I find him incredibly manly and sexy) but the treatment of the show with the fuzzy glows effect makes it hard for me to sit through the episodes. It’s headache inducing for me and I keep thinking, why is everything so blurry. Really bummed out about this. 

Anyone else feel this way too? 

It is unusual, but I am not bothered by it... in fact it is probably one of the factors that kept me drawn into the drama...

@stroppyse welcome!! Go watch the earlier episode. For me, there's no angst but cuteness... I enjoyed every minute of it, well, except when that Manager Kim was on screen. We'd love to hear your views on the different characters!

In EP10 Dr Yoon told MS that “It’s progressing similarly to early-onset-Alzheimer’s. You’ll forget recent memories before those from the past.”… “With the issues in your brain your taste and sight… all of those senses will start to decline.”
We know MS began to suspect Dr Yoon too.  It seems in that conversation MS had suspicion about what Dr Yoon was saying about his condition.    

What is early-onset Alzheimer's?

Early-onset Alzheimer's is an uncommon form of dementia that strikes people younger than age 65. Of all the people who have Alzheimer's disease, about 5 percent develop symptoms before age 65. So if 4 million Americans have Alzheimer's, at least 200,000 people have the early-onset form of the disease.

Most people with early-onset Alzheimer's develop symptoms of the disease in their 40s and 50s.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/alzheimers-disease/in-depth/alzheimers/art-20048356

**Here is the list of MS problems I could think of:
1 his hyper sensitivity to a bright light from the trauma after the car accident which killed his parents
2 memory lost (amnesia by temporal lobe damage from ) due to an accident 3 years ago which he seems to be recovering from because of GB.
3 an early-onset-Alzheimer (( which Dr Yoon could falsify it somehow?))

10 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

We shouldn't forget the first scene with Dr. Yoon in the first episode. When he was talking with GMS over the phone, on TV there was some news about GMS. Dr. Yoon asked the employee to change the channel. So we could pview this small gesture as a sign that he was bothered about the praise of GMS. Despite the harsh words coming from the aunt, I have more the impression that that's the way the aunt is speaking. Dr. Yoon could have messed up GMS's memories as he was the one responsible for his treatment. However, meeting JGB again had a huge impact. Notice how he explained the aunt the use of "lights" causing a fake death. It was as if he wanted her to recreate a situation where GMS would have an attack. I don't know but I have the feeling, he might be enticing the aunt to do something against GMS. Remember that in the beginning GMS's reputation as a doctor was great... and he "represented" a thread to Yoon. By making him ill, GMS was forced to give up acting as a doctor!! 

@stroppyse I felt the same way about the beginning too. But the episodes are getting better and better.

You are right Dr Yoon did that in EP1. At the time he acted so nonchalantly to notice it.
In EP9 MS tried to test with a bright light but he was interrupted by sec Yang.   I think MS is beginning to wonder about his condition. Then in EP10 Dr Yoon said MS’s condition was similar to early-onset-Alzheimer but MS looked quizzingly.
Btw Except the scene of the guy with a phone saying 'found the target',  the rest of things are smudged by the writer, like MS’s hotel reservation.   I can only guess MS made some kind of reservation from the receptionist’s talk. Was it for GB or for himself? But MS cancelled his flight after the reservation…   With only 6 eps left, there should be more info that will be revealed next week.

23 hours ago, guinearoyal said:

MS just found out about his aunt and Dr Yoon thanks to sec Yang who decided to be on MS’s side and warned MS about others. MS’s memory problem (amnesia by temporal lobe damage from 3 years ago) is real but he is starting to heal a bit here and there because of GB.
Dr Yoon only knows MS gained some memory about GB but then at the same time MS lost another memory like about his appointment with Bent. MS didn’t tell Dr Yoon about his latest memory recovery about GB.

2 hours ago, supergal99 said:

:blink: omggg... wow... that's not juz some parts --> that's alot of parts....tks so much :blush:

O..kay ...here's your reward!

**choose A OR B**

A: u get to smell him (n his chest)

B: he gets to smell you hahaaa:tounge_xd:

Thank you chingu hahaa You know what   My head says it’s just drama reality but my other side says otherwise ahahahaa :D

dJWuJDf.gif

lZ2rUrR.gif

I’m wondering what it will take for GMS to begin to protect himself. Perhaps he’s one of those people who doesn’t like conflict and prefers to act cautiously especially if he doesn’t have evidence as in the case of his doctor whose trustworthiness is suspect. However, now GB and her family has been targeted by his aunt. At some point he has to understand that he needs to protect the relationships he value. I love that GB said that she’ll protect him from now on but I don’t think she has the power to protect him in certain aspects because she can’t even protect herself against the schemes of that slime ball manager. Still, I liked her declaration that she’ll protect and I’m sure she intends to in her own way. 

I do hope KJ and HI get together. I like them and I’m glad that the love triangles kind of dissipated because there are other plots afoot just with the sleazy manager, the aunts, and the doctor. I’m really hoping that the manager has started digging his own grave. He’s a manager that tried to get his own star raped. He needs to be exposed. It’s not even like he learned from his past actions. He continues to blame GB when she is in fact the victim of that incident.

Archived